Spider-Man Far From Home comes out this week and SDCC is 18 days away...

Spider-Man Far From Home comes out this week and SDCC is 18 days away. What is Fiege going to announce to bring the whole house down for Phase 4?

Attached: kevin-feige-header-600x400.png (600x400, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZQQGX24Teg
imdb.com/name/nm0488953/awards
geektyrant.com/news/marvel-studios-is-reportedly-in-active-development-on-a-power-pack-movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably Dark Avengers or a Deadpool/Venom-MCU crossover

Literally anything

Just coming out on stage will bring the house down because Feige is literally the best thing to ever happen to movies Superhero or otherwise

Attached: in-feige-we-trust.jpg (400x167, 10K)

>>Hall H Panel
>>People are excited
>>The lights dim
>>Crowd starts cheering
>>Big screen comes on.
>>This music video starts to play youtube.com/watch?v=tZQQGX24Teg
>>Kevin Feige walks out
>>Raps the entire song.
>>Crowd erupts into cheers.
>>Kevin Feige dips and dives, singing it all.
>>He finishes
>>"Thank you everyone! Good night!"
>>Marvel Studios wins SDCC

>What is Fiege going to announce to bring the whole house down for Phase 4?
Fantastic Four. It's kinda obvious isn't it?

That Brie Larson quit to pursue other, more arthouse-y cinematic ends and from now on, Captain Marvel's going to be played by -

Attached: Captain Britney.png (694x720, 737K)

The only reason shes not news anymore is because shes been told to stfu while spiderman has his moment, she'll be back to fuck everything and the numbers will show, disney will more than likely cover her ass again

That's he's leaving for Warner.

You're fucking obsessed with her, I hope you know that.

With Britney? Lord no. I don't even know what she's up to these days.

Man, shut up. Fucking creep who can't stop talking about Larson.

Phase 4 leads to Avengers vs X-Men

Larson is an issue so long as she plays Captain Carol.

SO YEAH

I hope that will be later though.

>"The roumors are true, we brought DC"

Nobody would root for the X-Men cause they would have like, one film under their belt then?

Deadpool, as in Ryan Renyolds in full costume, coming onstage and being his loud obnoxious self. The audience would go apeshit.

Attached: Deadpoolin.png (604x461, 455K)

obsessed

>Deadpool comes in and starts putting the moves on Tom Holland
I want to say I'm joking but ever since that whole "Superfamily" thing got followed up by Ironboy & Irondad, a slither of dread lays dormant within me.

>not Bryce Dallas Howard

A thorn in my flesh.

When I think about what 'Captain Marvel' COULD have been - a movie about a heroine that takes all the horrible little incels by the cock and drags them to the world of tomorrow as they drool helplessly while the SJWs blindly applaud her in spite of her being sexy as hell while normies and geeks like me grin from ear to ear or wipe tears of joy at the thought that this is the face of Phase 4 while she STILL could have had the 'do you have something for me, Peter Parker' I want to break stuff.

Mainly Feige's face, in spite of all he has done for me. That's how bad it is!

And I should not be obsessed? You horrible little casual, how dare you? I am invested in the MCU. I care. And then THIS happens. I have a right to be angry. I have been groomed.

For instance.

Attached: Bryce Dallas Howard.jpg (630x1200, 99K)

phase 4 was already planned before the merger

>meme-creator.org

This board really is the bottom of the barrel

Wait... You're upset that Captain Marvel... Doesn't appeal to your sexual preferences? Your post was so poorly worded and thought out that I have a hard time comprehending it, but that's what I'm getting.
Sure, Captain Marvel isn't in a skintight leotard. She's wearing a leather suit with function in mind over sexual appeal.
And I can understand not liking Brie Larson's appearance, but I'll take an actress who's won multiple awards for her quality over someone who was cast solely because they're a model.
*cough*Gal*cough*Gadot*cough*

Attached: image.png (270x257, 77K)

>an actress who's won multiple awards for her quality

Her quality as what, user? Her quality as what?

As an action actress? I know it's not for her ability to effectively emote, because she can't.

You're definitely a weird one.

Have you forgotten where we are?

Plans do change. Inhumans movie was planned

Attached: 1289802294286983822.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Would Moon Knight work in MCU or is it too unfriendly with kids?

Plans change. 10.99 pls

Attached: 9wdpp2u.png (500x342, 324K)

Black Panther 2 for safe money and then FF/X-Men to capitalize on the merger and give nerds the pretense they need to start up the hype cycle for phase 4

STFU sóy chugging faggot.

Marvel's Squadron Supreme.

Just give me a galactus movie

imdb.com/name/nm0488953/awards
If she isn't good at emoting, then how is she a good actress?

I really hope Coogler just uses another Black Panther villain for the sequel and not Namor or Kraven since those two have been rumored.

It would be called "Galan", covering the early life of the alien denizen of the planet "Taa", growing from his early childhood with his hunger for science, to his studies of the universe after growing up.
The movie ends with him and his team of scientists trying to escape the end of Multiverse-6, and his overwhelming desire to survive gets him trapped in the Cosmic Egg, allowing him to cross over to the next Multiverse, becoming Galactus at the very final scene of the movie.

Literally who?

>Oops

Moon Knight would work better for streaming.

That said, a Tom Cruise Moon Knight, or a Nicolas Cage Moon Knight would be a huge hit with audience.

They're gonna reserve it for D23. 10 years of that expo plus 10 years of Disney ownership, to the day.

They already said they were gonna do it in the SDCC, not D23. There's banners for the Marvel's Hall H showcase all over San Diego too.

A prince of power movie
Power Pack
Alpha Flight...
Jackie Chan playing a character in Shang Chi...

It's SDCC mainly because the Marvel stuff is lumped in a panel with Star Wars and Live action Disney movies, whereas SDCC is Hall H for 2 hours.

Superior, hopefully.

Attached: supirior.jpg (2688x2416, 2.55M)

I will not, horrible little incel.

Ooooooo....

That is what I am asking, user.

Deathlok starring Michael Jai White

This meme is so normie I'm wondering if there's some hidden irony I'm not getting.

This is either Facebook-tier or something so above my understanding that it only appears Facebook-tier to me.

That should tell you about the average guy who posts anti-Brie shit in this board, unprompted.

Like who? Klaw and Killmonger are dead and M'Baku is an ally.

>Achebe as a vessel for Mephisto with Doctor Strange in a supporting role for T'Challa

Piquante detail: Apparently La Spears was insecure about her feet early in her career.

>Power Pack

They wouldn't. Too much pedobait.

It's not the Dan Schneider era anymore.

Attached: Power Pack.jpg (1500x844, 250K)

Your opinions are shit and Captain marvel is a shit character.

It's somewhat ironic. I'm just still hurting, that's all.

Umprompted? This is about the MCU and desirable announcements. Brie being out: top of my list.

Do you honestly not understand the black hole-like quality that woman brings to the table? Bad writers and directors can practically invisibly be replaced, especially ones who are aliens in this area anyway. But she's a face. And she's pissed on two movies already.

But Kevin Feige said he wanted to do one once..
geektyrant.com/news/marvel-studios-is-reportedly-in-active-development-on-a-power-pack-movie

>They wouldn't. Too much pedobait.
Only in your dirty mind. Feige already said Power Pack is one of these properties they're actively exploring however, specially since they haven't done anything specifically tailored towards children. Every since MCU movie is PG-13, which doesn't hasn't stopped children from seeing them, but they aren't the target.

>Umprompted? This is about the MCU and desirable announcements. Brie being out: top of my list.
Man, again, shut the fuck up, nobody cares about your bizarre anti-Brie slant, she's not going to be recasted after the success of the movie, it's fucking weird how obsessed you are over this. It's some "Snyder Cult" tier kinda thing.

>specifically tailored towards children
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Favreau specifically wanted to adapt Demon in a Bottle but Feige nixed because it was too dark for kids. All their movies are tailored for kids.

There's a compromise. Obviously the initial movies had that sort of universal demographic appeal but as it went on, the movies got more violent and layered. I still remember all the kids crying in the front row after Spider-Man got dusted.

She is now. But she wasn't always.

>it's fucking weird how obsessed you are

I see through you.

It's not an obsession. Brie Larson is a miscast and she needs to go.

Ant-Man vs Godzilla

Attached: Ant-Man vs Godzilla.jpg (486x750, 136K)

Indiana Jones finds the Zodiac key