Fuck her up multiple times in Arrow

>fuck her up multiple times in Arrow
>BoP movie fucks her up even more
>Solo book doesn't sell
>JLA is given to Orlando and it sucks as predicted
>no BoP comic cause last time they gave it shit artists
>becomes main cast in Green Arrow only for it to be tossed around many writers until cancellation

why can't my girl get a break?

Attached: Black Canary3.jpg (821x1060, 653K)

BoP might be okay even if she's a skinnyfat mulatto actress with no martial arts background.

no it won't cause it's just a vehicle for Harley, not a proper BoP movie

Attached: black canary5.jpg (1024x1365, 239K)

You don't know how people are going to react to the characters, Black Canary's reception with people could be so good that it makes WB greenlight a Black Canary spin-off or something. The only reason why this movie happened was because Harley had a good reaction and reception with people, women especially. The same could happen to Dinah.

ya, cause this is totally black canary. Fuck off on defending this shit

Attached: birds of prey movie.jpg (500x624, 35K)

>cause this is totally black canary.
It could be.

Not even him but no nigga are you high

Black Canary so far has been confirmed with
>using martial arts
>having a canary cry
So yeah, sounds like Black canary to me.

>no martial arts background
Does hollywood even care about martial arts backgrounds for any of their actors?
It seems for everyone they just want someone to fit whatever look the studio wants, and anyone who wants good looking fight scenes can get fucked.

>Does hollywood even care about martial arts backgrounds for any of their actors?
No because that's what stunt coordinators are for genius.

My issue is that she’s not fat enough

Yeah, but no
Not Canary
Not Starfire
Shill harder fag

>powers are what make the character
no

Well you can't even say they got her character wrong as the movie isn't out yet but what they shown so far really points in the direction that they did.

>cast a tiny flat black woman
>supposed to be a strong, muscular white woman
no

Black canary isn't even muscular.

you know nothing of her character. She's a fucking boxer and martial artist for fuck sakes. Lady Shiva chose her of all people to replace her at the top fighter on earth

Attached: 1474481849321.jpg (750x1139, 161K)

Attached: black canary9.jpg (1000x753, 73K)

Doesn't mean she supposed to be muscular. I can post like ten different panels and pages where she has no muscle tone what so ever.

Attached: BLKCA_950_Page_3_557a3990af53d5.67262347.jpg (599x922, 62K)

>picks shitty art
fuck off. she is supposed to be extremely athletic cause she can fight super powered people even though she has no physical powers, hand to hand.

Attached: black canary7.jpg (918x1100, 146K)

Her body type is entirely up to the artist interpretation, as is it with most comic book artist.

Attached: black-canary-fight.jpg (696x644, 123K)

>shittu art
Fuck off, faggot dickgirl lover. That solo series was too good for this world!

point is, she is supposed to look strong. Even stronger than Wonder Woman cause she doesn't have physical powers. How would you feel if Wolverine or Thor were scrawny actors, or drawn that way? Or are you just defending it cause it's a woman? cause some women DO bulk up.

Attached: eva lilly7.jpg (480x800, 55K)

Look, no muscle tone and this is coming from the guy who drew Birds of Prey.

Attached: 8SkJt3u.jpg (600x906, 112K)

so was Otto Schmitt's GA run
>no muscle tone
are you fucking blind? Look at those legs

Attached: otto schmitt.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

>she is supposed to look strong
Is she? Usually she's drawn pretty lithe while other times she's curvy.
It really depends on the artist.

Attached: 627149.jpg (600x938, 159K)

Not the legs of a martial artist.

Attached: 6662849-tumblr_p14pp2vsnz1svwjkpo1_500.jpg (500x583, 166K)

still looking powerful.
is ugly and hunched over and now powerful at all

I wish you had the courage to admit this is more about her being black than not being muscular enough.

they could have easily cast Amy Johnston or Winnick. two actresses that look like Black Canary (not just because they are blonde) and can do martial arts and are actually decent actresses
they obviously don't care...they'll just switch out a stunt double for everything.

more like THOT gym

A blonde chick in a leotard who beats up criminals is apparently a very difficult concept.

>I'm losing the argument so I will just call you a racist
ok

She has blonde hair though.

Your argument is a non-argument because Black Canary is not a Musclegirl. I provided more than enough evidence to disprove your claims of what Black Canary is supposed to look like.

Attached: e2c1ef188e8fab7f689018fd483e42e2.jpg (520x780, 93K)

The only thing wrong with it, is that godawful haircut.

you keep posting /fit/ girls, way more muscular than the actress. You are totally blind

That's not fit.

look at those legs. you are a fucking idiot

Look at her stomach then look at her tits.
That's not being fit, those legs are not meant to illustrate power but sex appeal.

Here's your Black Canary

Attached: IMG_2772.jpg (671x1000, 68K)

caity lotz pulled it off, too bad the writing was shit on arrow

Attached: caity lotz the machine.jpg (1653x2480, 194K)

I'd have to see her being the Team's surrogate mom or snarking with Babs about politics before I make any judgement calls.