This was better than the movie universe in nearly every single aspect

This was better than the movie universe in nearly every single aspect.

Attached: 36F629DC-DBB7-4ECC-B07E-8C92E6EDE95C.jpg (1554x874, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyM7LsOXQDk&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: ok2.jpg (149x121, 7K)

I felt some movie versions of the characters were as good or better in opinion. I liked Tony in the movies way more than I did in the show for example

That’s why I included nearly. Because Tony was basically the movie version.

He was basically the great value version

Name one better fight than the fight on Titan.

In a similar way, the DCAU is still the best DC continuity. I never understood why they didnt just bring on the people who worked on the cartoons to help build the movies

Pretty much every fight in this show.

Now that is the lie of the week.

I don't know what that is but does the anime get better?
I watched four episodes of Wolverine anime and it kind of sucks.

>tfw disney replaces the show with avengers assemble

Attached: spiderman_7178.jpg (350x461, 31K)

>Spider sense, my ass.

Watch the xmen and blade anime instead. Ignore the wovlerine and iron man anime

Marvel did it in a way, many writers of EMH went on to work on the MCU.

Serious question. When has the live action version ever been better than the comic/animation?

Only thing I can think of off top of my head is blade.

Attached: 1476774078777.gif (331x224, 18K)

His voice sucked. They were mimicking Downey's but he ended up sounding extremely whiny.

>The team's first fight against Graviton
>Doing Hulk's villains justice and going full horror in the Gamma World two-parter
>Foreshadowing the Season 2 Secret Wars arc way back in the Kang episode
>Hank's progression from optimistic Ant-Man into disillusioned Yellow Jacket
>Vision and Ultron's storyline
>That Beta Ray Bill episode
>The finale where everyone fights Galactus and throws him into the Negative Zone
This show was too good for this world

Attached: 5245852-1906098164-27358.jpg (704x396, 36K)

user, it's really not that hard to surpass this fight.

Avengers Assemble was actually quite good after they did away with Muh Synergy.
Then it abruptly became shit when they tried to make it into a Black Panther show with Extra Synergy.

Kingsmen, RED, Kick-Ass.

I just started on the second season and oh boy, this is far better than it has any right to be.

It’s great.

i don't dislike aa, but would've preferred emh's style. aa was serviceable until season 5. the animation drop was too noticeable. i barely enjoyed the secret wars arc, so i stopped after that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>season 5

THIS HAD FIVE SEASONS?

I didn't even make it two minutes into the first episodes when I heard Iron Man's voice.

Avengers vs Graviton

tbf, it's more like 4. the 5th season is basically a black panther show with even more mcu influence.

I’m convinced that it was a BP show created in the wake of the movie’s success and ended up tacked onto AA for some reason, possibly to get it trotted out faster. It’s by an entirely different animation studio and writing team, doesn’t connect to the list 4 seasons or characters much and features T’Challa keikakuing every single avenger with no effort.

I'd kill for an Marvel Animated Universe right now.
With actually good animation

I wonder if Disney will actually manage to make some good live-action shows now or if it's all over.

Unlikely.

it's way easier to translate comics to cartoons than live action.

>tfw Disney records Josh Keaton for Spidey on this, only for them to go over it with Drake Bell and not tell Josh about it.

That's got to be incredibly crushing and infuriating when he saw that episode air and realize thst wasn't his voice.

This show had a FAR superior Thor and Hulk for starters. Also did anyone else get a boner when Hulk started to get up and walk towards Graviton?
youtube.com/watch?v=qyM7LsOXQDk&t=

Attached: Hulk.jpg (1420x1500, 620K)

He knew before that. They re-recorded the actors in the Spidey scene with him as well.

love this series

Attached: Carol Hawkeye.gif (500x247, 957K)

Surtur plotline wasn’t resolved.

Huh. Could swear he found out without Disney saying anything. Still, massive letdown whichever way it goes.

>wrote Thor 1 and 2
>wrote the good parts of EMH

Attached: craig kyle and christopher yost.jpg (720x540, 74K)

>Carol as strong as The Hulk

Attached: carol v hulk.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

no it isn't. It's really fucking lazy writing
>hulk pushing sideway a lazer beam shooting down from space
the whole show makes no fucking sense and all the character are the most lazy versions of themselves. and don't get me started on the terrible animation

Funny how this show made Carol great. Powerful, yes, but it wasn't overdone or in your face about it.

Thor vs Black Panther was the first I saw of that actual season, and could they have made Thor look more pathetic?