Why is this the best cartoon of the 2000s and 2010s?

Why is this the best cartoon of the 2000s and 2010s?

Attached: file.png (960x1440, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xpPgTQYNEyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well why is it Yea Forums?

*blocks your path*

Attached: 7953EE6D-A1C8-44D6-B95A-27C99F5D9C69.jpg (1145x644, 68K)

My insomnia has kept me up to see the last episode of season 2 and after Dr. Girlfriend and Monarch fuck, Dr Girlfriend tells Monarch a secret that Monarch replies with an angry "what"

Did they ever say what that secret was cause I don't remmember

The creators are still putting effort into it. Most shows that run as long a VB suffer from seasonal rot. VB isn't just good, it stays good.

Yeah. Very next episode.

oh my god... an actual cartoon show which... GETS BETTER WITH THE SEASONS?

What other cartoons have EVER gotten better with the seasons?

Oh.

I never actually connected that as to why they were interrogated by the Guild. I never actually understood why that happened until just now.

I hope this next one is the last season, the odds someone vital to the show's production keels over dead or quits or whatever is keep getting worse the longer it goes on. I just want it finished so I don't wake up one day and find out that Urbaniak had his vocal cords removed due to throat cancer or some shit and the show is fucked forever.

Please don't jinx this.
Urbaniak's voice is too good to lose.

idk u tell me

>interrogated
it was more of a crucible

>Better
Last few seasons have been kind of a drag. Specially the latest one with SO MUCH guild drama going on and all the fake set-ups with joke pay-offs.

I thought season 6 was pretty good. Short and sweet.

10/10 show

2000s Johnny Bravo
2010s Gumball

SILENCE!

A commitment to a vague multi-season arc (Jonnas Venture's true nature becoming exposed) and an ability to change and evolve as the characters do (abandoning the direct 1 to 1 Johnny Quest pastiche)

1. AquaTeen
2. Venture Brothers
3. Futurama

Attached: skin.png (640x480, 416K)

>Futurama
Before the movies

Season 6 could’ve been kino if it didn’t bleed into Season 7 by taking up 3 episodes of a already short season
Agreed. Not that I mind Guild stuff but the show was funnier and more interesting when it simply focused on Monarch/Venture family shenanigans

Season six was great, until those cut episodes in season seven. Wish we got more pay off with Blue Morpho, the rest of season seven was a mess

youtu.be/xpPgTQYNEyY
I miss it every day boys.

Attached: tapestry explosion.jpg (1680x1050, 392K)

agreed. The season right after them was sortta meh, but it was amazing as it went on.

>i hate you and your music sucks and i am having a difficult time expressing myself right now

>i was the president of the 'voting sucks' club in high school. only served one term though.

agree'd though about the fact Season 6 had to bleed into 7. It was really great though.

Aqua Teen went for so long with such a tiny drop in quality. I don't know how you can say any other series.

not in this or any other universe