DC Universe to stretch Young Justice release schedule

While the first and last weeks will upload the same amount of episodes given every week in the first half of the season’s run, the rest will be dispersed and only a single episode will be made available every week.

Attached: EF797C3E-8907-4982-986A-CA7599893812.jpg (1252x1920, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/06/sony-skips-san-diego-comic-con-marvel-morbius-charlies-angels-1202639137/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They really want an excuse to cancel it again don’t they?

If there was a vast conspiracy to discredit and destroy remaining goodwill towards DC properties, it would probably still not look as bad as the mismanagement of WB-DC comics, film and animation over the last 10 years.

Predicting a cancellation as well as a giant cliffhanger on the last episode. Perhaps Wally revealed to be alive screaming for help from a torture cell on Apokalips or whatever.

Lame

Doesn't it have a panel at SDCC? I'd assume this means a renewal since Doom Patrol does as well but Swamp Thing doesn't.

Wow they really want people to not cancel their DC Universe subscription.

deadline.com/2019/06/sony-skips-san-diego-comic-con-marvel-morbius-charlies-angels-1202639137/

WB/DC isn't going to San Diego this year. I'm sure the comics will have some presence but it sounds like movie/tv/animation won't.

Oh nevermind, they will be there in some capacity but they're not doing a big Hall H presentation like they use to. Here's a Saturday night panel that might have some stuff.

>DC UNIVERSE Saturday Night: DC UNIVERSE fans can enjoy an evening of sneak peeks, first looks and breaking news for Titans, Doom Patrol, the second half of Young Justice: Outsiders and the upcoming animated comedy series Harley Quinn during a special two-hour event on Saturday night.

DC’s whole universe streaming has been one huge clusterfuck

They need to get their shit together already. They’re the biggest joke among all the streaming services.

Amazing how incompetent DC is

Attached: D97b_XsXYAALj6h.jpg (529x457, 68K)

Well when all you have to show is Wonder Woman 2, The Kitchen, Joker, and Birds of Prey you would skip too.

I don’t know. They might have YJ there since they want to promote the new episodes, plus to hide the news of any cancellation. Also, it has not been officially renewed.

>Oh no, a tv series is releasing their episodes weekly, this is terrible!!1!

They had a good balance of three episodes per week.

Ok, hold up...as of now, have they still only released half of season 3, or have some eps come out since the hiatus? This shit's confusing.

If they don't announce a renewal for this show or a new action cartoon by Christmas, I'm cancelling my subscription before it auto-renews.

If I want to watch something without any action cartoons, I already have Cartoon Network for that.

This real?

Whoa.

So people are paying Warners for their premium service... to get episodes after Canada does? Brilliant.

Attached: Young Justice toon Sad M'gann.jpg (420x400, 12K)

The opposite thing happened in the first part of the season. Teletoon was like a month behind

The new Harley series is supposed to be an action comedy, if that counts.

Otherwise, your best bet for action cartoons are still Netflix and Amazon Prime.