So DD is the best gunslinger in the Marvel Universe?

So DD is the best gunslinger in the Marvel Universe?

Attached: 76DD48E7-89CB-4094-AF4E-1A5F54DE56C2.png (737x1078, 1.14M)

Guns are really loud. It must hurt him when he shoots.

That’s a pretty shitty page tbqhwy. Murdock’s already a ninja and shut, just let Frank have the Accuracy. Why does every writer have to do this type of shitty self-insertism/husbando/waifu-ism?

The rest of the book was even worse because the writer clearly only watched the Netflixshit and just made him talk like Jon Bernthal.

Wouldn't that be Bullseye by definition?

Because it's a DD comic I guess and the more over top character is going to win. Frank is a top operator but Daredevil is a blind ninja master of course he's gonna be proficient as fuck. One of his main foes can't miss

Frank deserves to be shit on

Because Frank was never Hawkeye. He was crazy prep time and too-angry-to-die man.
It was never how masterful a shot he was. It was about the amount of overkill he dished out.

What?

He was talking like how Neflix Punisher talks.

YER ONE BAD DAY 'WAY FRUM BEIN ME RED LEM' TELL Y'SUMMIN MHMMM DISEASE N SHIT.

He doesn’t talk like that at all though in the issue, i don’t get it

Yes he does.

That is not how aiming works.

Every character gets wanked in their solo but DD gets wanked a little more than most.

Attached: bullseye loser.jpg (1280x1004, 483K)

who would win between him and Hank?

Attached: 1532200694014.png (900x300, 122K)

How isnt it? He's got damn near perfect hand coordination, can detect and sense distance, wind and other elements better than a normal person and is generally well-versed in how to aim shit like shuriken and fucking billy clubs of all things.

No.
Frank is just low-tier normal human street level (and I mean real street level not Spidey street level.)

>Hawkeye
>Bullseye

Now that I think of it, who is the better of these two?

...nah, you seeing things

Im really not, i remember a bunch of others noticing it too.

based boomerang

Bullseye on account of him being able to use weird shit like paperclips and car keys as weapons.
Ultimate Clint was basically Bullseye though so...I dunno

Thank you
Why would a hero who's perception is mostly based on sound use one of the loudest weapons imaginable? He'd maybe get one shot off before deafening himself for a few minutes.

How does aiming work for a blind man, mr expert?

Bullseye, only MCU fanboys think Hawkeye is better... and I'm a fan of Hawkeye! I loved him in Thunderbolts.

Attached: image.jpg (488x750, 244K)

Hawkeye (the usual 616 we see 99% of the time) is a nearly perfect shot with reasonable weapons (a makeshift bow here, a knife there).

Bullseye on the other hand is a nearly perfect shot even with totally unreasonable weapons (playing cards, or killing people by spitting his own broken teeth at them) and the writers then go around "no superpowers involved". Yeah sure.

I hate Bullseye (or the handling of his Superpower) but Hawkeye takes second place at best. Hawkeye being failable is part of his charm. Bullseye being so unreasonable good is part of what makes him scary.

People forget Daredevil has some weird mediation and control over his body that he can dilate his ears or something to avoid tinnitus and going deaf from guns shots or sonic waves

Checchetto draws Frank really handsome.

>muh frank

Attached: Daredevil 003-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.67M)

Frank's a phenomenal shot though.

No, user. Its not about accuracy alone. Daredevil fights Bullseye, remember. With his sense, no one could hide from him, surprise him as easily. Daredevil is also much more physically capable. He could jump across neighborhood rooftops picking off criminals at drug points as he moves on to the next. Punisher drives a fucking van.

Daredevil is saying he could be worse than the Punisher. The Punisher just uses easier methods and is less capable.

I think there's more to shooting guns than just "point and pull the trigger"

Frank know how much of a recoil guns have, how to clean them, what different types of ammo act like, how many bullets there are in a magazine

Matt never even visited a gun range, while Frank is a marine recon

I think Frank already knows that, but since he thinks Matt doesnt have the balls to do it he does it

What's the point of superpowers if you're not using them

Any time you see daredevil wrecing punisher's shit it's because the writers are pissed with the garbage garth ennis pulled with daredevil and punisher.

No, it's because that's exactly what would happen if Zatoichi fought the guy from Death Wish.

Hawkeye has a greater proficiency with his primary weapon, but Bullseye can't miss. So basically it's a matter of who strikes first.

hes a trained sniper

this whole thing is dumb. daredevil can aim and tell where things are but that doesnt mean he knows how to shoot ie, keep his hands steady, compensate for recoil etc. even if he did, he'd be cooked after one shot. that amount of noise would pretty much "blind" him.

Frank was a trainer sniper during his service time, he's a hell of a shot. He's only shown with pistols/machine guns all the time because it makes for a greater spectacle of him wading through the carnage rather than plinking off one shot on someone a half mile away.

you have to sight a gun bc of how bullets move and the recoil etc. its not like throwing something at a target. he could do it blind but he's need to have practices first to know how the projectiles will act

no hes specifically saying he could be worse w guns. which is bullshit. shooting guns would deafen him after a couple shots

Bullseye is supposed to never miss and he misses all the time. He missed Batman, DD, Deadpool, a bunch more I didn't research I'm sure. I think he has no powers, he's just really good.

>but that doesnt mean he knows how to shoot ie, keep his hands steady, compensate for recoil etc
He has superhuman reflexes and kinesthetic awareness so all of that is trivial.
>he'd be cooked after one shot. that amount of noise would pretty much "blind" him
THIS is the much more interesting story angle, forcing DD to choose his environment carefully to mitigate the damage to his senses and needing to choose his shots even more carefully would be really interesting to see.

frank is better at setting a stage and hunting people/setting up killzones etc. if he wanted to kill daredevil, given all he knows about him, it would be very tough for matt. frank is also much better at "sneak/ambush proofing" his bases. the fight would depend largely on who started hunting who first, but it wouldnt be easy for matt either way

It's kinda metaphorical. He means guns AND everything else lethal.

if he doesnt do it often he would miss a ton in the early going but he'd pick it up early. id like to see daredevil have more lethal backup options. an emergency "im gonna be blind after this" sawed off shotgun would be nice.

I can't believe how no one ever even attempted to explain why doesn't Daredevil go deaf from all the constant gunshots, I guess comic book writers are just retarded

Its an unfair comparison.

Matt is a mutant ninja with lots of exotic, specialized training under his belt.

Frank is an average human jarhead whose experience begins and ends with practical skills taught to him by the USMC and psychological exploits learned from terrorizing street thugs and Goombas.

I mean I love Frank, but cmon.

Retards it's not about punisher beating daredevil in a fight. It's daredevil becoming such a hypocrite in the span of 5 minutes by pulling the trigger just because garth ennis is a massive fag with a hate boner against masked heroes.

how? he specifically says "do you know the level of carnage i could unleash w a gun in my hand?"

and the answer is about as much as a blind school shooter who would go deaf after a couple shots. significant bc guns are dangerous, but not near as much as a trained special forces soldier

Because the entire issue Punisher is goading him into killing. So Daredevil means that, not just guns.

What do you mean Frank can't run as fast as Quicksilver, he was a marine?!

we're talking about how realistic what daredevil said is based on their given skill sets. idk what you're on about but thats not of interest to me at all

except daredevil specifically talks about "w guns in my hands". thats not metaphorical, hes setting the parameters for the comparison himself.

No amount of USMC training can make you as scary as Snake Eyes from GI Joe with built in radar senses.

My headcanon is that one of the side effects of the chemicals is that the organs responsible for all his senses other than eyesight can regenerate somewhat.

Thematically, it makes sense for him not to mean just guns. He's implying that if he was like Frank he could do more damage.

it definitely makes you deadlier w a gun specifically when the ninja both doesnt have experience or training w guns and has radar senses that depend on sound, smell, and touch. two of which are compromised when you're shooting multiple loud ass bullets a foot from your ears.

>who would go deaf after a couple shots
Daredevil controls how hard he hears.

thats you reading more into what he specifically said. but even if we take that, it still isnt true. daredevil can kill more one v one is he wanted to, but he's never be able to kill mass amounts of people like frank. its the difference in their training and specializations not to mention his vulnerability to loud sounds acting as a handicap to repeated firing

which would make his aiming worse bc he hears, smells, feels the air to aim. two of those he would have to dampen to not be lessened from shooting, essentially making him a blind ninja w guns either way. dangerous, but not as dnagerous as someone who can still aim while shooting multiple times

>hear where they are
>tone down hearing
>shoot
>crank hearing up again to shoot again
So hearing too well means it won't work and having the ability to make it so the sound won't blow out his ear drums also means it won't work?

hear where they are, tone down hearing, they stay till while you're shooting/or they move, you shoot, turn hearing back on.

this is like looking to aim, then closing your eyes while shooting. thats obviously worse than someone who can look and shoot at the same time

It's more like closing one eye while looking down the sights.

I assume one of you has actually handled a weapon.
Good.
That's more than I can say for the vast majority of Marvel staff.
I for one am astonished that their art department can still draw guns without having to take a trigger break and practice their cookie breathing.

Are you supposed to actually do that? Because it seems like it'd fuck with your depth perception.

Apparently it depends on what you are shooting and weather or not your dominate eye is also on your dominate hand side.

Let's check it out and draw some conclusions.

Attached: jonspeak 1.jpg (1987x3056, 1.5M)

Attached: jonspeak 2.jpg (1987x3056, 1.59M)

Nope, Hawkeye is. Daredevil is a better shot than Bullseye and that's why they're archenemies.

Attached: jonspeak 4.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

This is sensual

Attached: jonspeak 3.jpg (1987x3056, 1.57M)

Which book is this?

>shoots gun
>ARE YOU REPLYING TO MY BADASS REMARK? I CAN'T TELL BECAUSE THE SOUND CAUSED MY VISION TO LOOK LIKE TV STATIC! I REMEMBER TV STATIC FROM BEFORE THE ACCIDENT!

Current Daredevil run issue 4.

Actually it's always the exact opposite and Frank gets retarded amount of wank over him when he BTFO'd all of the Avengers, Daredevil multiple times, Wolverine frequently, Captain America and list goes on.

DD dabbing on Frank, it's something he deserves for undeserved decades of wanking.

Attached: 91hA18 (1).jpg (768x1138, 407K)

Welp, someone forgot how a hero fundamentally works while trying to be edgy in one of the Big 2.
Must be Tuesday.

Daredevil could always use guns, if he couldn't stand guns he wouldn't survive against getting shot at frequently, regularly, daily at some points really. I don't really know why you all are complaining unless you never picked a goddamn Daredevil comic.

Attached: daredevil-.jpg (640x960, 690K)

I guess so. Wouldn't the sound be pain gul though?