Why didn't they fuck them?

3 Geeks somehow pull
>Punk Girl
>Dumb Blonde
>Redneck Tomboy
And they DON'T smash???

The fuck is that shit!!!

Attached: 57dded9cb6db3de42e2f92bad6214e31.png (500x391, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YHwy-uNAVlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're literal trailer trash.

They're gross.

Virgins can never understand normal male behavior because not having sex by the time you’re 21 leads to mental deterioration.

Kankers come on too strong for the Eds.
Plus they're not interested in girls. They'd rather pull scams and eat jawbreakers.

Cue that one screencap where Edd explains rape to Eddy.

bad news, op. only trailer trash find other trailer trash smasheable

>lol why didn't they want to fuck three violent, abusive, probably unwashed and diseased, completely psychotic bitches?

I doubt they were meant to be the hot kind of trailer trash. Plus the Ed's were all immature preteens. They had no fucking clue how to handle someone coming on that strong.

They knew that they desired the respectable middle class life and thus Nazz was clearly the favorite and realistic choice.

That's even hotter. They have a place where they can bang all day undisturbed. While the girls cook them cheeseburgers and massage them as they watch pirated cable TV.

What teenage boy -wouldn't- have pounded Kanker pussy until they came dust?

Attached: 5aa0478756453e47653dda9ad2ffd4f1.jpg (700x1577, 154K)

They
are
actual
trailer trash
Just because they're cartoons doesn't make them attractive. They are canonically ugly as fuck in the cartoons
Have you ever seen what an actual trailer trash person is, how they act, how they behave around others. The life of living in a trailer really does something to the human mind

Ed did enjoy footsies

What if the genders were reversed?

I mean, I'd fuck male trailer trash, but that's because my standards are gone.

I'm not usually the >tfw no gf type but this shit hits me.
Everyone has their niche counter part except me.

>Canonically ugly
You're telling me that a DoubleD-tier geek wouldn't kill to have a smol-tiddy goth gf?

Attached: 1894318-marie_card.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Ed season one actually had no problems with the Kankers. It was going into a storyline that never got picked up.

Eventually Ed and May would have started dating and this would have caused a war between Kankers and Ed's. Why would it cause a war, well now you know why it was dropped. They did do something along those lines for the Valentine's episode.

Attached: SphericalIndolentAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif (500x375, 609K)

They smell like the trailer trash they come from, and that does a shit ton to people to make them avoid said person like the plague no matter their looks
Note: Penelope actually liked Pepe, she just didn't like his smell when present. Same thing here

Attached: 435634.jpg (480x360, 16K)

how do you know this

Neither the Eds nor anyone on Yea Forums has a strong enough personality to control people like them. They would destroy in every way anyone who tried to interact with them.

Behind the scenes documentary. I don't have the exact time stamp, but it's in there. Still it's nice if you like Ed Edd N Eddy.

youtu.be/YHwy-uNAVlk

>True Story
Once a buddy of mine dragged the school slut to my house. He literally scraped her off the floor of a house party that morning. She sat on my bed and smelt AWFUL. Imagine sex-smell mixed with beer-breath. I had to burn my pillow after she sat with her crabs-filled crotch on it.

Woah, really? That’s kind of cool, would have liked to see it

Trannies dont count user

I like this pic. Really emphasizes how they fit each other

Nah, she was stanky trash but it was a she.

user...the Ed's are homosexuals

Attached: 1561675804876.png (490x549, 439K)

Its a cartoon not a harem anime incel

stop projecting your problems on a drawing

Attached: 1897703_Ed_Edd_n_Eddy_Kanker_Sisters_Marie_Kanker_whatsalewd.png (2329x1341, 1.47M)

Attached: 1520216453107.png (900x582, 388K)

probably because they were 12

Attached: 1522379652759.jpg (800x618, 128K)

Never ever get involved with trailer trash. They will ruin your life.

Fuck. I just realized my big brother is basically Eddy.

My life's not that great. Worth the dicking

incel poltards

The Ed boys were into Femdom/reverse rape

what does that even mean?

Of what part of the brain exactly?

Attached: MonicaSip.png (435x435, 253K)

>tfw ywn have an ep where the 4 other kankers and eds team up to sabotage one of Ed and May's dates

Attached: eddy.png (540x540, 246K)

There was the Valentine episode where they stop brainwashed Edd and May date.

Attached: 1500614555376.png (2167x1914, 668K)

Because when you are a teen you don't see that. You see trailer trash and think i better stay away and hope no one sees me with them.

Attached: 1543540580065.png (2882x1280, 1.75M)

They are supposed to be ugly/disgusting as fuck. Blue just happened to be cute in the way she is drawn.

Guys had standards in the 90s
Nowadays they would be considered attractive because they're not fat, back then they would just be gross trailer trash.

Ed is going to grow up to be one of the alcoholic deadbeat dads you see in lifetime movies.

>He doesn’t want to fuck May
Shit taste detected.

Because they're WAY uglier than fan art makes them out to be. I'd impregnate all 3 of them if they looked as good as they do in the fan art.

she's punk not goth

They are 10 year old kids

>Imagine sex-smell mixed with beer-breath
I don't know what either of those smell like.

because they knew better than to stick their dicks in crazy.

Nice watermark.

People on here saying they wouldn't fuck trailer trash are fools. Almost a decade ago me and two friends answered a Craigslist casual encounters ad for this couple living in a trailer in the middle of fucking nowhere, not even in a trailer park, just on a plot of land out in bumfuck nowhere. The woman could've been May grown up, straight blonde hair, lanky, dressed in a full-body red fishnet. Didn't smell and wasn't fugly-looking like some people in this thread think all trailer whores do. Two of us fucked her in front of her husband, did the fucking "Go Team Venture" over her back while we spitroasted her.

your brother was a whiz at being Eddy

Attached: ed3c893b2e3606b7d001fac63697d0de880763ef.png (1198x1183, 1.5M)

why does nobody but me find May cute bros........................

Because they're ugly as hell? Fanart isn't an accurate representation of characters. Fanart will always make characters good looking. In the show they were psychotic, had fucked up teeth and annoying. All the kids hated them too.
>Sister throws a huge party
>Some of the girls stay the night
>My thirsty as hell friend stays too
>He ends up fingering the cutest one
>I used to talk to her older sister in middle school
>Another one who my sister barely knew stayed two days
>Wore short jean shorts with a clothes pin holding them up
>Didn't bathe the whole time she was here, didn't shower, barely knew anyone
>Was just at my house following the girls
>Thirsty friend didn't even want to touch her

>I just realized my big brother is basically Eddy.

Attached: CoolStoryBro.jpg (481x359, 59K)

Jesus Christ, imagine being born in a year where when you start developing sexual urges it's aimed at this disgusting, vile garbage

>Why didn't they fuck them?

Because the Eds are like 7 years old.

Attached: I'm eleven.jpg (361x574, 66K)

They’re pre-teens. In one episode Ed measures his height and writes “Age 12” under the measurement.

Why would a punk girl wanna fuck a nerd anyway

>Plus they're not interested in girls
What about Nazz

>better than to stick their dicks in
Making a lot of assumptions there.

>Implying

You can have crushes on girls without wanting to fuck them as a kid. I wanted to kiss my first crushes. Though, you should be thinking about fucking by 12.

jesus christ, i dont know how this artist thought that ed's hair was a good idea. edd and eddy's are real good but how is it not obvious that ed has a buzzcut?

Who the fuck is talking about sex, read the conversation, neither of us are talking about sex

Women are only interested in men they cannot obtain. Hence the kankers attraction to eds.

That's them as teens

Or a tomboy

don't feel bad user, your other is out there somewhere
just gotta keep going

Yeah, but what would you rather have? A rich airhead who looks like an ugly clown's daughter with all that makeup or a poor trailer trash girl who can easily match your brawns and has pretty good strength.
Or you could marry a nerdy girl who's just as smart as you.

Attached: 2844541 - Ed_Edd_n_Eddy Kanker_Sisters Lee_Kanker Marie_Kanker May_Kanker eichh-emmm.png (2989x2387, 3.63M)

OP, dumbass. How young are you to not know what smashing is?

It's so nice that Chris gets out of the house and travels a little these days. He must really cherish those times of relative normalcy

they all have bad hygiene and have shit and corpse breath, except for May

Fuck...

And way smellier. They wash their clothes in the bath with them.

Kids' show, you incel.

have sex

Well, there was that intro episode to them where they basically made the Eds into indentured servants.

That and they may have looked punk, bimbo blond, and tomboy, but the attitude was all trailer trash.

They're young teens by the end.

They were disgusting trailer trash in the show, nowhere near as hot as they're depicted in fanart.

Attached: 1553633801027.jpg (736x1104, 105K)

1. Girls are GROSS, dude!
2. These girls, in particular, are gross.

the eds were fine and probably got even raped until they tried to make them work for them and realised they are crazy bitches. Watch the fucking episode.

I was about to say the series seems to only take place over one year - summer vacation for most of it, but with holidays like Christmas and Valentine's Day later, and the movie presumably the next summer. But that would make the Ed's roughly 13 so I guess you're right.

>except for May
Where did you get this from?

She's knows that if she gets knocked up by him he'll marry her and be too much of a pushover when she cheats on him.

Maybe she’s got a fetish that he satisfies?

Marie is probably the most afraid of an actual commitment. Think the reverse psychology episode

Attached: sketch-1561915388694.png (1396x1080, 1.08M)