Why did she like kevin?

Why did she like kevin?

Attached: Kevin_and_Nazz.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLjA-9W5Nb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because who the fuck else was there?

It was the last episode so they can afford to cross all kinds of thresholds like the Eds being accepted, showing Eddy's brother, the rest of town, etc.

Because Kevin is a chad

Kevin reciprocated her crush. I think she falls under the "girl so hot nobody asked out" so she actually isn't aware how bad everyone wants her. Just that the Ed's loose their shit around her. Rolf, Jimmy, and Johhny aren't really factors for her.

Double d

his sensitive side

double D has a dick that's too girthy for nazz
Why else would they call him that?

Think about it
Eddward isn't a real name
His actual name is probably just ed or edward
this about how his parents are sticklers for everything else

Plank.

It's actually split down the middle like a snake tongue.

Jib

>Eddward isn't a real name
Of course not. Edd is short for Edward, hence the two D's in it.

I guess to both make Eddy more jealous of Kev’s social standing, and give Kev someone to act nice towards so he wasn’t a complete a-hole.

He's actually a supreme grower, his dick is like 2 inches flaccid but grows to 8 inches when erect.

Kevin was loaded. His dad was a higher up in the candy factory, he had a room full of jawbreakers, he had a good bike, he always had money to spend on the Eds stupid schemes, etc.
I ain't she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke niggas.

I’m laughing at your shit taste right now.

Name a bigger Chad other than Wolf Gang.

>Why did she like kevin?
cause he treated her like a regular girl back when she used to be a literal whale

But they're all named Edward.

He wasn't a jerk to her

Neither were the Eds. They were a nuisance to her on occasion, but hardly jerks.

Yeah but Ed was already taken. So Double D became EDwardD - Edd.

I think Ed said his name was Edwin at one point.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLjA-9W5Nb4
Nazz must live by "If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." Up for debate if Kevin liked her more before.

Attached: when_nazz_and_kevin_were_great_by_vampiremeerkat_d4eqrnw-fullview.jpg (1280x612, 99K)

>One Ed is a loud angry manlet
>Another is a lanky nerd
>The other is retarded
>Rolf is a smelly foreigner who'd probably treat Nazz like a broodmare who still had to do all the work
>Jimmy is taken
>Johnny's weird
>Plank is creepy

She had no other options and Kevin's dad owns the local jawbreaker factory so he obviously has a lot of money
Plus he holds himself up to be this cool guy with a lot of confidence who takes charge of the situation like a leader
He's already the better option even if you ignore the whole "There weren't that many to go around"

Attached: 1559278469283.png (242x250, 85K)

Attached: 04-189.jpg (713x1000, 232K)

Ew

>Ed was an unhygienic meathead, Edd was a neurotic geek and Eddy was a loudmouth manlet - the Kankers would have made her life a living hell even if she did like any of the Eds anyway
>Rolf seemed to prefer women from the Old Country
>Jonny was a weirdo
>Jimmy was younger than her, and he liked Sarah
>Eddy's brother turned out to be an abusive asshole

That just leaves Kevin, and even he only had eyes for his fuckin' bike.

Attached: 1454050098119.gif (245x184, 1.53M)

he was a chad and women instinctively gravitate towards alpha males

>when a person gets obese they also double in height
I fucking hate when artists do this.

He was all for Nazz in the main series. It was the movie that created the “bike before hoes” gag.

Antonucci drew her like that too.

And I hated it.

They tried to scam her on numerous occasions, that's pretty jerkish

>why did Stacy like Chad?
Gee I dunno

Edwin, Eddward, and Edgar.

Attached: closets.png (500x379, 308K)

Attached: when_nazz_and_kevin_were_fun_by_vampiremeerkat.png (1111x2102, 623K)

Attached: when_nazz_and_kevin_were_cool_by_vampiremeerkat-d33brb9.jpg (1024x780, 151K)

>Rolf
>letting a woman do his work

The guy prides himself on all of his labors. Highly doubt he'd slack off and let anyone else take that from him.

She didn't show a single bit of interest in him until the movie finale, so I think they wrote it in because they needed a story as well.

>Edgar
but he’s not in the hole.

She was a shallow teenage girl attracted to a rich jock. Textbook stuff.

If Kevin's family was so rich, why did they live in a suburb in a clearly lower class/industrial area?

Attached: 1536845243068.jpg (780x599, 532K)

Because Kevin's dad was an idiot.
>Sure, son, hand out free candy to kids that normally have to pay for it, there's nothing wrong with that.

Kevin wasn't a bad guy, he was just fucking done with the Eds after a full childhood of putting up with their shit. Plus Nazz was kind of a tomboy so she'd like stuff like fixing up bikes.

>She didn't show a single bit of interest in him until the movie finale
She was consistently shown hanging out with him, so obviously there was something there

Double D was pretty popular but as it has been pointed out he's brought down by being associated with Eddy. I think Ed would be accepted as well. And yet they'd stick with Eddy even if they were aware.

>Jimmy is taken
Jimmy is a fag and Sarah apparently has an on off thing for Double D

Cool bike

I don't think so.

He was the only Chad in the Cul-de-Sac.

Kys DD fag

Edd was extremely anal-retentive, at best he'd be slightly above Jonny popularity-wise if Eddy wasn't around

Big hint: Edd is actually short for Eduardo. Double D is Mexican. It's why he wears a beanie all the time.

First, that isn't a beanie.
Second, why would a Mexican wear a beanie?

Because she has massive milkers that she binds to her chest because her father wanted a son

so he would be a gangbanger if he wasn't a pussy?

Attached: ultimate_ed_edd_n_eddy.jpg (1647x2303, 795K)

>too girthy for nazz
No such thing.

I don't think he was loaded, but definitely well off.

Any of you lads want to join a clan on a scam server? I'm a level 76 Shepard on the Edtropolis server

Attached: 1526725846584.gif (245x245, 721K)

She has shit taste

Edward Edwardson

And I hate faggots who complain about exaggerated proportions in cartoons.

Attached: 1534020545683.png (488x329, 276K)

Kevin was a cool dude, he only looked like an asshole because our perspective was painted by people whom he was antagonized by. But Eds had a history of dicking him and his friends over.

big dick energy

Not that guy but where do you draw the line.
Being fat doesn't make you twice as tall. It's silly and noticeable. Might as well give her a tail and two heads.

Double D is too much of a chad to be hookin up with C tier roasties.

Attached: DwLwHqBUYAAofJg.jpg (1200x1198, 208K)

>C tier roasties
>Put him with literal trailer trash

A tail and two heads doesn't accomplish the intent of making her twice as tall though.
The intent is for them to become comically huge and bloated, so height exaggerates that.

what am i looking at

>it's silly and noticeable.
NO FUCKING SHIT YOU AUTISTIC RETARDED FAT LOVING SPERG, THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

Attached: 1533267532458.jpg (600x451, 25K)

good point, the other boys are pussy repellant incarna

Double d was a QT but he needed to man up a little

Attached: 3939D4CD-9486-4EFE-AE12-90E72A54B155.gif (250x200, 751K)

Rolf