I've seen a test screening. Solid 8/10...

I've seen a test screening. Solid 8/10. I've already posted on Yea Forums with proof but I thought you guys would have some questions too.

Attached: joker-poster.jpg (720x899, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antovolk/status/1140901980614856704?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saw it too throught 1iota.
It's trash.
AMA

What makes you think we care?

I had a threesome with Kylie Jenner and Megan Markle. I posted proofs on Yea Forums, but I thought you guys would have some questions too.

Attached: blazing-saddles-gun4.jpg (205x215, 39K)

My dad works at Nintendo and took me to the screening of this film a year ago. AMA

Where did the Iraqis hide those nuclear WMDs?

Why do kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Good script

Attached: PicsArt_06-02-10.38.46.jpg (758x228, 49K)

In Fort Knox.

OP is a Warner shill that keeps posting the film on Yea Forums in hopes to get the "incel" audience.

this is way more believable than OP the pathetic DCuck she no doubt is

Attached: 1561457355700.png (1440x2880, 708K)

I thought he shipped them back to the CIA for a refund, and the postal service lost them, and we invaded because we had already wired him the refund for them.

We know, we deal with this with EVERY comic movie.

>she

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Wow both STD ridden people, amazing, you could have picked some actual hot women for your larp user.

so the leaks were true? it's GAMER tier?

Everything from the script leaks posted here are real.

But then it would be about as unbelievable as the OP's bullshit story.

No, we already had them, the ones the portal service had were jammed.

Why does Yea Forums dislike this movie so much?

Someone described it as Bad Things Happen: The Movie and he's right: Shit happens in a week and Phoenix becomes the Joker.

because fuck DC Fuck WB and FUCK YOU SHILL

i dislike the idea of taking a movie about a wretched idiot living with his mother going violent when he's molested by SOCIETY, and throwing the Jokerâ„¢ Brand over it like a quick coat of greasepaint.

sorry OP but Yea Forums is ladderbro's homebase, as you can see

What's sad is that you think it is one guy, and that "one guy" routinely shitter-shatters you in thread after thread.

I wouldn't hate it so much if it was any original. Like there a dozens of movies that did the "guy goes crazy because of his upbringing" with their own twists but after watching it seems the only twist was the joker paint.

I mean, didn't Scorsese already make this movie?

kill yourself ladderbro

If you are searching for Ladderman:

Everyone who torments him in his WB shill threads is Ladderbro.

MCUcks, not that DC doesn't deserve the hate though

Does he say the meme?

He does a bunch of edgy jokes.
>Knock knock
>Who's there?
>Your son, he got crushed by a bus.

A lot of people did. The premise is not original, but it's the execution that matters. Capeshitters don't care for the execution as almost all of capeshit is plot moving from point A to point B.

Who here sneed gang?

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

What are the opening credits like?

Why do you hate WB so much, ladderbro?

A montage of Joker's day-to-day: He works for a clown company and has a tic that makes him laugh.

There isn't a 70s style opening credit sequence to match the taxi driver/king of comedy feel?

No, just the Joker title card after the cold opening with his psychiatrist.

I find doing a Joker origin with zero Batman dumb

That's what it's like in the script. But this seems to show the film itself has something more. twitter.com/antovolk/status/1140901980614856704?s=19 also this guy is legit, he's followed by several credible people.

You stupid fuck the LOGOS are 70s style not the entire opening

Does he ever manage to say the N word?

Yeesh calm down. Other people have said as well there's an opening credits sequence too. One of the few differences from the script.

Doesn't this kind of miss the point? I thought Batman showing up was the game changer, which led to crazies like The Joker appearing shortly thereafter.

Attached: Me Grimlock Don't Know What Looking At.jpg (1024x1366, 602K)

This is like an Elseworld take on Gotham.
Or alternately, like a completely Joker-unrelated movie that had Joker shoehorned into it at the last minute.

>This is an elseworlds
Why is this the go-to defense to validate stupid creative decisions?

Lol. It's "It's the police ma'am, your son was hit by a drunk driver. He's dead"

>looks straight into the camera

I don't know why this makes me laugh every time I see it.

>He does a bunch of edgy jokes.
Good enough

DOES HE SAY WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY?

Does he ever say "rise up" or "we live in a society"