Marvel Zombies movie?

>china
>skeletons
big oops from marvel studios here

I though scarecrow was batman villain

Can a nigga get a screencap at least

that looks like a cool sequence

That's actually a pretty sick illusion

In retrospect, I do think Iron Man was missing from the Raimi films. The Spider-Man in those films really didn't seem to have a superheroic motivation.

Also, I like that things like this happen, because it gives me a good foundation to theorise what's gonna happen in the next one.

Does Mysterio actually do special effects shit or is it just fucking magic?

>Mysterio
>Actually doing magic
Come the fuck on, user

Its special effects. LIKE HE'S SUPPOSED TO.

everyone sit in awe of this prime smooth-brained comment

you got trolled

This is the dumbest fucking post I've read today, and I sincerely hope this is bait

At least mysterio is doing his thing

>He's covered in spiders
baset

Spider-Man 1 & 2 just didn't feel very superhero. I never watched the third because I felt the first two were too realistic and grim and Peter just kept getting shit on constantly. It was very unnerving/unsatisfying to watch, but I understand others like that. Making Uncle Ben Iron Man is a nice touch and I hope he utters the famous line in the new film.

Not everyone that disagrees with you is bait. What did you have a problem with?

God imagine being such a pathetic fucking attention whore like this guy. He's not even worth the (You).

Stark fangirls are gonna cry

Bait. Spider-Man constantly got up and tried to do the right thing while life shat on him, that's very much like a superhero.

Why couldn't it have been Uncle Ben. Or at least Ben AND Tony.

Yeah, but life shat on him CONSTANTLY. There's no happiness and if there is, it's spread too thin.

>because I felt the first two were too realistic and grim
How old were you?

underaged zoomer bait bro dont bother with him

Aw, look at little Iron Man junior. Gonna cry?

does mysterio know who Uncah Ben is

This looks pretty good, though. I mean Tony being too prevalent is an issue, sure, but this sequence doesn't look bad.

Nope

>I do think Iron Man was missing from the Raimi films. The Spider-Man in those films really didn't seem to have a superheroic motivation.

Stop baiting, you fucking liar.

Attached: 22c.png (212x218, 83K)

I suppose I can agree with this. Seeing Peter getting bullied in college classes was too much.

its still going to make a ton of money

its already released there and making bank

Marvel has a Scarecrow too

Attached: Scarecrow.jpg (262x450, 34K)

Couldn’t he have easily found?

He has a Stark connection so I can see why he chose Tony.
Apparently though when he was stuck under the rubble in Homecoming he was yelling that he needs get out of this for Ben but they cut that out, that's the biggest bullshit out of this to me

I meant Mysterio with the Stark connection over Ben, not Peter, didn't specify

>Apparently though when he was stuck under the rubble in Homecoming he was yelling that he needs get out of this for Ben but they cut that out
Ben was never going to appear.

Hey retarded OP. Even if you spoiler the picture just the title name already fucking spoils that Stark is in the movie somehow dickhead. Fuck you.

All for what? Attention on an anonymous chinese cartoon board? Fuck you

Why wouldn't Iron Man be featured in an Iron Man Junior story?

Lmao how are children gonna react to this
>The last ever shot of Stark in the MCU is a rotting corpse with bugs on him

It's true

unlike the old guy from the other Spiderman movies we actually grew up with Ironman and actually cared about him so we feel what Spiderman feels

Pretty much this, but unironically.

sorry you got triggered newfag probably should of stayed on reddit

I believe Uncle Ben deserved a prequel trilogy.

>Even if you spoiler the picture just the title name already fucking spoils that Stark is in the movie somehow dickhead.
The trailer already spoiled it, dumbass.

>yfw a whole generation of kids will grow up thinking that Stark is someone relevant in Peter's life.

Attached: Stark lol.jpg (426x853, 113K)

There's a generation of kids growing up thinking Tony is a green car making cuck boy that isn't even a Stark.

>we actually grew up with Ironman
zoom zoom

He worked on BARF at Stark Enterprises, and uses it as a weapon to create illusions assisted by drones.

He actually invented it and got fired and Stark gave it it's name because of that, Stark is a dick desu

Norman was the raimi equivalent of tony.

Yes I fucking know, user. I was calling the other user a fool for thinking Mysterio was magic

Tony is MCU Spideys Gwen

It's so funny to see Raimi fags seethe over MCU Spidey.

>Mysterio was fired by Stark and want to be the next one.
>Peter has a new AI thanks to Stark, it helps him against Mysterio.
>Peter new suit is created by a Stark machine that does all the work
>Stark illusion

STARK STARK STARK STARK STARK STARK STARK fuck the MCU and people praise this shit because it's the MCU.

>Raimi fags
Or, you know, maybe people who actually read Spider-Man?

We are the Mysterio twins

Yea Forums doesn't read comics, summerfriend.

Skeleton magic

Remember how tumblr had Tony fuck Steve to get him preggers and gave birth to Peter Parker?

this scene is retarded though since he already knows mysterios whole schtick by now yet still freaks out

Well, they were roommates for a while.

>make Tony a skellington
Did RDJ not wanna come to work that morning?

Doesn't Marvel have a good guy scarecrow?

Calm down, user, or you'll go STARK raving mad.

Not gonna lie I am kinda pissed that Uncle Ben didn't get his own illusion.

Attached: C1B7B907-8A7B-47DC-8C9E-4D45F653E01D.jpg (578x1000, 150K)

He doesn't know what's real and what isn't here

RDJ is never coming back to film a scene, his snap was the last scene. They made him redo it in January which even pissed him off but thankfully they did or it'd be "Eat it Barney"

He is credited in and supposedly appearing in FFH, though, enough to know what they were doing with Tony in the illusion scene. It’d be way more impactful with his face/voice.

They allegedly filmed a take where his last words would have just been "Fuck you". I would have vastly preferred that to literally anything else.

meant for

>Implying the MCU has balls.

Great joke.

Just asking, has Peter ever had a nightmare or illusion involving a zombie Ben?

Attached: Iron Lad.jpg (498x244, 39K)

sounds dumb and out of character. the best take would have been them sticking with the original and him saying nothing

They made a fucking Guardians of the Galaxy movie and hired RDJ before his comeback, not to mention GotG2 and Infinity War having such downer/melancholy endings. Plus Tony spends a good chunk of Iron Man 3 being a straight up asshole to a kid; Disney's core demographic. I have as many problems with the MCU as the next guy, but they got balls.

>out of character
I strongly disagree.

>GotG
Dumbed down and lol funny xd garbage Iron Man 3
He's snarky but that's how he normally is.

They hired Chris Pratt before he got buff, too. That was a risk.

Minor shit no one cares about cause Pratt is clothed and can be CGId anyways, Disney still has no balls.

yeah I have my criticisms but they made a movie on shit like Ant Man, Guardians and finally they killed their main players so i can admit that too

>Disney
Nigga they may not but Feige has actually taken risks in the marvel department and it's why it's Disney's only property that's this big

And yet they couldn't drop an F bomb.

MCU HAD balls, back when Iron Man was fighting islamic terrorists. But those days are long, long gone.

Other way around, user.

>Steve
>Bottoming
Further proof that they should never have been taken seriously.

>Spider-Man is nothing more than an audience insert fanboying everything MCU related like a gaping mouthed faggot
Yikes. This is the magic of Disney on the brain.

>ironman is finally dead, and they are literally cramming his corpse into movies to make sure he still has an appearance

Attached: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.gif (500x281, 386K)

Oh, no you were correct. I thought you meant it was Tony mpregging Steve up with your wording.

>>The last ever shot of Stark in the MCU
How naive.

You're all fuckers, i'm actually glad Mysterio is a full-on fraud using special effects and not actual powers

Everyone who has refuted you thus far is correct, but we don't need to look any further for the case against this statement than the webm in the OP.

Is anyone here upset that Mysterio is Mysterio?

>t.Mr_Enter

I have a feeling Kojima is going to love this scene.

Blame Civil War for starting that bullshit.

>They will never be able to recast Iron Ma-
youtube.com/watch?v=AIdVA5Rj-0Y

That fucking webm reminds me of the U GOT THAT meme

Even for MCU standards Spider-man feels overly derivative and dumb, how do they do it?

Attached: AT-ST.gif (720x404, 3.42M)

Because spiderman for stupid kids so he is a stupid kid now.

(You) smart ass

Attached: bobby.jpg (291x318, 51K)

same fagging zoom

A moment like this would be perfect to reveal that Ben existed.
Tony rises from the ground and then for the final kick of the teeth, turns into Uncle Ben.

Not having him at all here kind of enforces that Ben doesn't matter as much Spider-man.

No shit since peter is still a high school kid

>not tony starker

They could have easily replaced this with Uncle Ben and replaced both the Vulture and Mysterio's motivation with disdain for Norman Osborn and it would be better.
How do we fix MCU Spider-Man?
I suggest doing this again in the Sinister Six movie but with Uncle Ben. Peter obviously reacts differently. Anger for defiling Uncle Ben's memory would be preferable.
Introduce Harry and Norman.
Fade out Michelle and introduce Gwen or Mary Jane.
Have Peter make his own suit by hand after all his Stark suits got confiscated by Stark Industries to distance itself from supporting superheros that are getting backlash.
The identity reveal is really the problem. I suggest using Dr Strange. He trades in his memories and everyone's memories of Tony Stark for everyone to forget that he's Spider-Man. It's obviously a shitty solution and has shades of OMD but I'll take it just to distance him from Iron Man.

Civil War just introduced him. Peter could have just been impressing/helping him for the money/grant. They could've spinned it that way. It's Homecoming that condemns him as an Iron Man fanboy.

Did they retcon Mysterio into being its’ inventor instead of Stark, after the latter explicitly created it to deal with his and others’ trauma? Kek

>figure of a man rises from the grave
>U-uncle Ben!
>goes to embrace him
>flashback of him dying after the botched robbery or whatever in Pete’s arms
>Ben is suddenly Stark as he was at the Endgame finale, dying in Peter’s arms, too
>both voices admonish him for not saving them
I mean, it wouldn’t have been hard. Pete should be completely resistant to the idea of letting any more mentor figures into his life by the end on the movie and firmly wanting to go solo.

I honestly hate this timeline... Green Cars ain’t bad, but current Stark is a cancer. The last time he was Stark was in the Knaufs’ run.

This.

I've seen fans defend the movie by claiming Ben's existence is proven by the suitcase.
That just gives the impression that his death was just a sad thing that Peter regrets but it was Tony who inspired Peter to become Spider-man.

Thank goodness for our benevolent CEO's for inspiring the everyman street heroes.

Peter was already Spider-Man by the time of Civil War, he was just using his shitty homemade suit.

>Iron Man Jr movie
>Not having Iron Man in it
C'mon man everyone knew he'd be in somehow

Thank you

Attached: RCO021.jpg (1332x2048, 538K)

We already have 5 movies on Uncle Ben
While he's an important part of Peter's life and decision to become Spider-Man, it's not like it haunts him everyday
He doesn't obsess over him like Batman does about his parents' murder

Lmao

He's not Mysterio just a butthurt employee of Stark.

So what are the credits scenes?

the leak was real? fuck me

Why do faggots here seethe in asspain every time someone DARES to change a character's backstory even a little?
Everyone and their grandma knows who Peter is and how he came to be spiderman.
What the ps4 spiderman and MCU spiderman did was skip the origin story because it was unnecessary for the purposes of their stories, and because it was so overdone.
What is wrong with changing things once in awhile?

>Has no powers, just illusions
>Lies about pretty much everything
>Is an actor and has a film crew even that helps with the illusions and character of Mysterio
>Fishbowl on in most scenes
>Goal is fame and being seen as the biggest superhero
Stfu, just because he invented Barf doesn't negate everything else

Would have been stupid

When was the last time you read a Spider-Man book? Even Dan Slott, the man who perverted ASM beyond recognition, made Peter's guilt complex the principal theme of his run. Everything Peter does is about making up for that one mistake.

I know this is a bait comment, there's no way this is genuine...

JJJ and skrulls

Have you been under a rock for the last 2 weeks?

How would Mysterio know about Uncle Ben?

What makes a better mindfuck? Someone dear who died ages ago or someone dear who died Last week?

Where you faggots getting the torrents, nothing pops up on pirate bay

>In retrospect, I do think Iron Man was missing from the Raimi films.
We DID have proto-Iron Patriot tho. It wasn't full Iron Man, but it was sufficient.

Pic related

Attached: Green Goblin.jpg (2400x1350, 488K)

I mean the comic Civil War, that's what formed the inkling of the idea of Spider-Man looking up to Stark with the whole Iron Spider deal.

>Peter Parker with a black T shirt building his own suit with the assistance of an AI while Back in Black plays
It's like a parody of our shitposts at this point

Attached: 1561329301459.png (894x773, 48K)

The future of the MCU is trolling Yea Forums while making billion dollar movies and laughing all the way to the bank.

Attached: Man of Chris.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Of course he does his research. He knows who Peter Parker. Also it stings more since Ben Parker was more dear to him that he doesn't even want to talk about him in any of the movies.

Or:
>Grave of Tony Stark.
>Iron Man suit raises from the ground and lunges at Peter.
>Spidey, angry, punches it in the face, telling Mysterio that won't work on him.
>The face plate comes off to reveal Uncle Ben underneath.
>Spidey's eyes widen. "U-Uncle Ben?"
>"Uncle Ben" falls into Peter's arms.
>Looks up at Peter. "Why didn't you save me, Peter?"
>Crumbles into dust in Peter's arms.
>Peter looks over to the see the grave has changed into Uncle Ben's.

His entire motivation is based on iron man firing him and shitting on his invention. That does negate everything else, mouse cuck

So, they really fucking got JK Simmons back? Can they do that shit? I'm seeing the scene and I'm baffled.

well they made him lame so it's basically another character

Mysterio willing to sacrifice himself. What an inspiring performance by Beck

youtube.com/watch?v=tTPeo_umkSo

already deleted

That was quick

Samefaggot have you actually seen the movie?

The PS4 Spider-Man still referenced Uncle Ben, at least. You could even go to his grave and pay your respects. The problem with the MCU altering Spidey's origin is that his drive to be a hero no longer comes from guilt, but hero worship, which is Miles' deal.

He didn't feel like he was getting the recognition or respect he deserved. Classic Mysterio.

With all these stupid ass rules it's a surprise China is taken seriously. Bunch of fucking pansies.

What do you mean "back when Iron man was fighting islamic terrorists"? THat was a Paramount film not Disney
that Iron man film was made in 2008
Disney bought Marvel in 2009

Yes

Attached: JJJ.jpg (855x540, 125K)

Except they didn't.
The origin is still very much the same. Civil War has him explaining why he does the things he does, and the pool scene in Homecoming is clearly showing that he'd much rather be down there having a good time, but has to go and stop Vulture. And there was a deleted scene of May telling Peter that the suit he's wearing to Homecoming belonged to Uncle Ben.
The only real problem is that it's never focused on as much as it probably should be.

American corporates have always hungered for chinabux. They've been *desperate* to get full access to that market since the fucking 1920s.
Shitting hell, most of China's current rise is due to Bill Clinton's idiotic "if we give them generous trade terms they'll be come liberal and shit" policy.

>yfw a whole generation of kids will grow up thinking that Stark is someone relevant in Peter's life.

Spiderverse exist.

nobody watched it

Clinton did Mexico.
The Republicans opened up China and shipped our factories there.

>Hero's middle name is his father( figure)'s first name
Show me times where this doesn't happen.

Still part of the MCU.