>zoomers
uncle granpa, calarts ben10, steven gayniverse, powerpuff girls reboot

cartoons used to be based and redpilled
now it's gay stuff

kids are doomed

Attached: Numbuh_10.jpg (841x630, 78K)

Big if true

desu KND and Dexter's Lab aren't part of the same era
Dexter/Johnny Bravo/PPG/Cow and Chicken is a bit different from KND/Billy and Mandy/Time Squad/Samurai Jack

t. zoomer

>based and redpilled

are you perpetually stuck in 2016 or something? You can articulate your thoughts using like a million other words without sounding cringe and retarded.

SU is the only modern CN cartoon I like

Attached: pr1559328089754.jpg (400x884, 30K)

sorry libtard but Yea Forums isn't your little safe space
Yea Forums is BASED, you don't like the way it's done here ? you are welcome to piss off to retarblr or 9fag

KND was pure and utter cringe to me, with the really lame humor and characters screaming constantly.

>implying uncle grandpa was bad

the "our generation" turned into huge losers like OP.

Attached: 1532436302929.png (305x259, 132K)

>cringe
Are you gonna post the shrek memes you got from your facebook group too?

b8

>1960s
>flintstones and jetsons

>2010s
>flintstone and jetson get ipad

Literally nothing changed user, culture shock happens all the time.

The only thing that I remenber from Time Squad was when they save George Bush II or his presidency (I don't remember) because without the deregulation policies the economy will be shit in the future. Kek

i'm only 25, I have plenty of time to find a job

Why do you even mention 9gag? No ine goes there anymore
I miss 2013 9gag so fucking much

Attached: D5996BF4-692C-4E52-9CB5-ABD116928864.gif (500x500, 467K)

Can confirm, grew up with KND/Billy+Mandy/EnEE, barely watched any Bravo and only caught the tail end of PPG.

not my problem zoomer

I wish I had that kind of blissfully ignorant optimism

go on funnyjunk

Clarence seemed fine from this one episode I watched.
The SU crossover was funny as hell so I like it for that at least.

I'm a zoomer and I watched all those shows

Oh god what will the next turn into then?

Probally SJWs

IT'S Y2K NIGGA HOURS

Attached: 128035067.jpg (484x512, 33K)

Just stopping in to say that KND had the most fuckable minor characters

cal art Milliennal made cartoons are killing animation, If spongebob ends next year Fucking anime will finish off cartoons for a while

OPM Season 2 has more inconsistent animation and boarding than any currently airing show. It's a pretty hard drop from the amazing looking first season.

ben10 shouldn't be zoomer

Regular show is better than everything you mentioned

>he's getting a job
what a loser
slaving for someone

>1 example
OK champ.

>LOL, WEREN'T CARTOONS BACK IN OUR DAY WAY BETTER THEN THE ONES KIDS HAVE TODAY?
Said every generation to the next.

Attached: 1499655577991.jpg (396x382, 37K)

>calarts
it's not going to go away.

Attached: 1561749812449.jpg (828x686, 160K)

I was born in '94 and had Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Scooby Doo, Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Timon & Puumba, the Aladdin show, Adventures of Young Hercules, The Little Mermaid Show, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Jackie Chan Adventures, and Dragonball Z up until about 8-12

Then it turned into: KnD, Billy & Mandy, Foster's Home, Xiaolin Showdown, Johnny Test, Ben 10, American Dragon Jake Long, Naruto, Teen Titans, etc

Then around 13ish they started that Out of Jimmy's Head/CN Real/Total Drama/6teen shit and I just lost all interest until around 17 when Adventure Time came out.

>this whole thread
I want summer to end

It will never end

zoomers literally don't watch cartoons
the target audience for modern cartoons are neckbeards who only watch it to complain but are still kinda interested and tumblrinas
which one are you?

Attached: 30yob.png (940x750, 107K)

IT'S SUMMERTIME AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, GONNA HEAD DOWN TO THE BEACH AND DO SOME BEACHY THINGS.

>being this desperate for us vs them retardation

27 here. I recently got a job. They'll take fucking anybody these days, so go forth. Go forth and wage

God dude, you're embarrassing

>our generation
Transformers, Gi Joe, Thundercats, Ninjaturtles,
>millenials
Angela Anaconda, megababies, Tex Avery, Caillou

no wonder the world's so fucked *sip*

Attached: 367.png (579x450, 380K)

Ninja turtles was kinda on the cusp of late gen x and early millennial, since it ran in both the 80s as well as the early-mid 90s.

>Timon & Puumba, the Aladdin show, Adventures of Young Hercules, The Little Mermaid Show, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles
Those were the ones that were probably reruns for you

Grow up. Clearly your too old to watch cartoons.

>Doesn't list EEnE objectively the longest running show out of the OGs and even later but worse seasons still had soul

I mean Regular Show was good minus the second to last season and 1 episode a season for Morecai shit.

zoomers aren't watching cartoons, they watch cringey e-elebs play fortnite

OPM season 1 never looked amazing. Only like 3 episodes have a budget. Besides Boros/Episode 1 and some select parts like Genos training/Carnage its so mediocre.

Funny thing is that when KND was new, I distinctly remember people saying it was a piece of shit and they felt so bad for the new generation who enjoyed it. Seems like an endless cycle.

Attached: 1543722147915.png (1080x1851, 262K)

I'm still surprised so many people took the bait, dude literally copy and pasted another knd thread like this a few seconds after.

Still not as baity as when people give the boomer side adult media and anime, while zoomers get the absolute worst cartoons from their era.

>25
>not working yet

>classifying people based on a generational gap when everyone ages the same
Easily some of the most ignorant shit I've ever heard. There's kids with objectively good tastes just as much as there's old people with shit tastes and vice versa. What's the point being made here?

late 90s early 2000s where best for everything

Not all of us want to suckle from mummy’s tit past the age of 18. Pathetic.

zoomers also got gumball, regular show and adventure time
the latter two may have devolved into fanfic shit at some point but they were still good nonetheless

>kino
>good but overrated
>complete garbage

I remember back when the late 00s-early 10s stuff like icarly, hannah montana, johnny test, etc. used to be widely considered the "downfall into shit era" and was ranted on a lot (see top).

But now in 2019, zoomers took over the internet and post childhood nostalgia for that once-hated late 00s-early 10s era, rehabilitating its reputation (see bottom).

Attached: 1552801492163.png (1101x1211, 794K)

what's so bad about johnny test again?

>being proud of being a wage slave

Attached: 1498257160971.jpg (429x410, 58K)

Cheap flash animation, obnoxious soundtrack and toilet humor

Attached: remember the 90s.gif (624x345, 408K)

still better than steven universe and adventure time

I remember enjoying the pilot but thought the series was pretty mediocre. The soundtrack was terrible; couldn't believe it was composed by the same people who did Dexter's Lab soundtrack.

Doesn't hold a candle to the likes of PPG and Courage.

Wow that's crazy, people didn't like certain cartoons back then?
Guess that means everything is purely based on nostalgia and all decades are exactly the same in quality.

All I remember about knd's soundtrack is that it was mostly loud xylophones and horns to match the characters screaming constantly

uncle grandpa and reboot ben 10 are actually great tho

>uncle grandpa and reboot ben 10 are actually great tho

Attached: 62010139_1718771198266648_1656951619192881152_n soy.jpg (780x748, 24K)

*whip crack*
based

This only proves that cartoons are getting worse each decade

>Still posting that fake image in june 2019

>adventure time
>good