Yea Forums News

>LIVE FROM THE DEEP DARK DEPTHS OF AUTISM FROM Yea Forums!
>THIS IS F4G NEWS!!

Good Evening everyone! This is anchorman Orel Peterson, and it's just about two months till Ms Yea Forums starts and after that it's Mr Yea Forumslympus.

I'm telling you all that this year, coming in September, will be amazing and hopefully without controversy. Much like Captain America and his crusades against the competition.

Speaking of controversy, there was an alledged bomb threat to the competition, from an anonymous source. People are already saying it was competitor Lex Luthor who forged the bomb threat but there is no evidence to suggest that. An investigation is underway as we speak.

Black Manta enemy of Aquaman and apparent lover to Lex Luthor, is currently trying his best to run a campaign that makes sure Lobo and Azula win Mr and Miss Yea Forums respectfully. Putting it everywhere in his twitter, facebook, and apparently myspace. Who knows if they will get any views or traction at all.

Honorary Yea Forums characters are all still mad for being banned to join the competition. Protesting around the rules comittee to allow them in. The very hard working rules comittee all have been working hard to make sure that this competition runs smoothly even with all the noise they are recieving. God bless their souls.

As for happy news, the Three Caballeros are hosting a fiesta over at the House of Mouse. Greeting the Top 8 winners (who are banned from joining this yesr except the true winner) of Mr and Ms Yea Forums and gretting other veterans and new comers joining in the competition. Whether they are nominated or join in by their own terms.

We go to user for the street interviews and other stories in development.

Attached: 5a56818ba75e201f008b4c14-750-375.jpg (750x375, 39K)

BREAKING NEWS BUSTER IS CHOPPING AWAY THE COMPETITION

Attached: 15618358912.png (1022x768, 598K)

Buster Baxter, residential prankster bunny of Elwood City, axcidentally injures Arthur Reed with a weapon.

Luckily the ax injury wasn't severe but will leave scars.

Buster Baxter will recieve a trial for these actions.

The Reed family are horrified by this tragic incident, except for the mid child of the Reeds, Dora Winifred, who is blaming the ax more than the bunny.

Attached: e03.jpg (811x608, 88K)

Thanks OP. I'm here at the "Waifu Thread". There's a lot of waifus. Nothing, but waifus. Someone posted "She-Ra". Good for them. Back to you, OP.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (299x295, 14K)

"THIS BETTER NOT CAUSE SOME SORT OF BANS ON AXES!"

Attached: manly-dan-gravity-falls-52.5.jpg (210x240, 8K)

News sure is slow today.

We've got news that these flyers are showing up everywhere. I personally believe that Azula is already trying to drum up support for her campaign as Miss Yea Forums by using military styled posters similar to what was used in the hundred year war.

Attached: 11ea09322dea45a271f6e94bd8838c24.jpg (518x800, 86K)

No one needs to use Assault Axes. Do you really need a tool that can cut down 30 trees in one swing?

It's too early to talk about Assault Axes, user. We need to mourn the people that died before we talking about legislation about banning Assault Axes.

SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW! I CAN CUT 300 TREES DOWN WITH MY AXE ALONE!

Attached: hwDAwurp.png (512x512, 499K)

Are those children using a SAW in the background Manly Dan?

I agree, putting more regulations on axes in general will only hurt law abiding lumberjacks and loggers. That also puts thousands of loggers on unemployment.

Those are little people, you have to be more politically correct user

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump is about to speak about the axe incident

SHUT YOU FACE!!

>camera drops to the floor.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x159, 37K)

We apologize to our viewers about that. Our reporter is perfectly safe and nothing is wrong. Someone find out if Sam is still safe! Someone get the Director and tell him about this.

>Azula
>Not even in the bracket last year iirc

My fellow Yea Forumsntrarians, a terrible accident has occurred. Earlier today, two innocent children got their hands on a legal axe and one child was hurt. However, this is just a case of children being children. I must advise all parents to properly store their axes in their tool shed with a padlock. That is all

Attached: download.jpg (3000x2000, 278K)

While this incident is getting fixed we will cut to another user. Who is trying to contact Fire Lord Zuko to get his opinion on using these posters as a promotion for her Miss Yea Forums campaign. We go to user now.

Thank you Orel, unfortunately Fire Lord Zuko has declined to speak about his sister.

But what about the citizens among other people who have seen these posters. You've been interviewing them right?

This is user here. Neither Fire Lord Zuko or Fire Lady Mai have anything to say about the incident, instead they have spoken about strengthening ties with the other nations. However, I will admit that the palace is far more active then usual.

Well Orel, clearly the President isn't planning on signing any form of axe legislation.

The citizens are conflicted Orel. Some are worried this may cause problems with the other nations, others are supporting the claim for Azula to be miss Yea Forums. It seems the newer generation and portions of the old guard that worked with her father the late Fire Lord Ozai are pushing for Azula's claim as miss Yea Forums.

Alright how is it booming exactly user?

Well here's hoping this poster doesn't cause another war. To Azula, if you are hearing this, we do hope you change your poster to something different. Maybe a bit more positive.

When has our president ever tackled anything user?

We now cut to user on the discussion of the Bomb Hoax that was from earlier.

I personally don't mind it. Hell I've been spreading these things like wildfire. Helps when you work for *** *****.

But yeah, I've been spreading these things all over Atlantis and no one has said a damn thing about it. So I think these posters are not causing any fights what so ever.

Attached: 2019-06-29 16.24.44.png (196x420, 106K)

THAT'S BECAUSE THE FILTHY PEASANT FORGOT MY INVITATION!!!!!!
NO! If my brother is that weak willed he can try to win Mr. Yea Forums himself, that's if Lobo doesn't rip him apart first. Hell, knowing Zuzu he'd do better in the Miss. Yea Forums tournament.

Attached: 1561746976294.png (720x544, 506K)

Yeah this guy wae bitching at me on my tv and I just changed the channel
I later learned that this fat nerd was a Titan villain or something
I don't even know how this guy could ever be a credible villain

And that was an interview one of our cameramen somehow caught.

In breaking news, Aquaman is now complaining about a vandaling problem over at Atlantis.

And Control Freak somehow escaped from jail. Our only hope is for the Teen Titans to catch him eventually.

Orel I'm getting breaking news that might piss of Toonami General. Apparently Food Wars is coming to Toonami. Clearly Jason Demarco, better known as Faggot Man, has no idea what he's doing

Attached: 65303994_2175293809428121_6021179854160920576_o.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Oh shoot! Any more information? This could be a big scoop!

I'm sorry to say, but beloved cameraman Johnny was struck by lightning about twenty minutes ago and is in intensive care. A moment of silence for a beloved member of F4G news.
Now onto some real news.

Breaking news no one but few anons like Dr. Fate. This is illegal as you all know

Attached: FBD42C30-3319-493E-AFBF-9947FC1C2176.jpg (761x960, 153K)

user here with a story update! As there seems to be a security buff over at the House of Mouse. Though this is not effecting the upcoming fiesta tomorrow as far as we know.

We're trying to interview Mr Mouse about the situation. Maybe clear some stuff up. Here's hoping we can get at least one word from him.

Attached: Houseofmouseclub.png (1990x1480, 1.67M)

Any more news guys?

This just in. The recently opened Husbando thread is on the decline. While there are Anons who find the fact that Husbando threads don't attract a negative crowd to be generally fun, the severe lack of activity is of startling concern.

More news at this hour.

Hurry up with the weather already!

This thread is hilarious and anyone who says it's autistic clearly don't know what counts as the "best of Yea Forums".

Shut the fuck up Boco

And yet F4G News is still better than CNN (Contrarian News Network)

BREAKING! A DAUGHTERFU THREAD HAS BEEN OPENED! CHRIS HANSON HAS BEEN SPOTTED PATROLLING THE PERIMETER .

Breaking News! Robot Jones, one of the Mr. Co competitors was found dead this morning in a filled bathtub in his apartment room. Police are currently leaning towards a suicide after evidence in the apartment showing his girlfriend breaking up wth him, a doctor's note detailing a rare inoperable computer virus and news of his parent's unfortunate deaths in a head on collision with a truck full of slime eels.

More updates at 8

It's no surprise whatsoever.

Ive heard rumors that Enid, her mom, Shannon, Carol, and Elodie are the representatives for Lakewood Plaza this year for Miss Yea Forums.

This just in! Comic book legend, Stan Lee, has passed away. His loss is mourned by the Yea Forumsmmunity. Press F to pay respects.

Attached: _jKbLSbp_400x400.jpg (344x344, 22K)

So that's what happened to him

Well, it looks like the Miss Yea Forums tournament is shaping up to be quite a fierce battle.

F

THIS JUST IN! /ss/ THREAD HAS JUST OPENED! IF YOU'RE A SHOTAFAG, ATTEND THIS THREAD BEFORE IT EITHER GETS PRUNED OR SENT TO Yea Forums!

Rumors have also been heard that Peni Parker recieved many invitations to join Miss Yea Forums.

If both these rumors are true, then Azula and her campaign team might have a bit of competition here. Am I right boys?

Attached: 0_xmkMflF8JfJ2w8LA.jpg (955x537, 93K)

Yes, this year's Miss Yea Forums is going to be, pardon the pun, but smoking. We've got a lot of heavy hitters joining this year. Can't wait to see who wins this year.

We finally got some information! We interviewed the mouse and this is what he had to say.

>"Listen, I don't mind other characters from other properties coming inside the club. I welcome it. But I don't trust the villains from the other companies. That's why I am beefing up the security. Here's hoping the heroes of Yea Forums are able to keep the place calm."

Attached: 8218191dad4a1d22b05ec27c97ede877--kingdom-hearts-tattoo-heart-tattoos.jpg (236x375, 15K)

Did he say anything about the League of Doom coming to the party. I've heard rumors Manta, Lobo, Azula, and Airy are coming as group, and that Lex is trying to weed out the competition for the Mr. Yea Forumslympus.

My apologizes, I made a mistake. It's the Legion of Doom, not the League of Doom.

>"I have already informed the heroes of Yea Forums. Mario and Sonic has told me they have backup plans if things go Song of the South."

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 92K)

OP is a faggot.

OH yeah besides the four already listed, apparently horde prime is also amongst them alongside his minions, what you'd think about that?

And now we go the Blacky Weather Report.

What do we got?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (450x338, 991K)

>That's why I am beefing up the security
So Mickey allowed Panchito to have his guns again?

Attached: k-pre.png (718x1113, 215K)

>"I'm not even sure if anyone even knows he exists or even if he actually coming."

>"...I guess...."

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Thanks Blacky.

AYYYYY

Attached: gi4.gif (250x204, 478K)

OH and one more question before I leave, will there be a sticky for the Yea Forumslympics so anyone can see it?

Sticky?

Nevermind, but when exactly does it start tomorrow.

>tomorrow
it starts late september user

Yes, when does the fiesta begin?
I believe he means the fiesta where most of the competition is going to meet and glare at each other. Along with other shenanigans.

Oh ok nevermind

>"Probably around 5 pm or so. Better get my best attire ready by then."

Attached: mickey-mouse-disneys-house-of-mouse-40.7.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Hey WASSUP!? Wanna fuck?

Attached: horror_of_our_love__human_bill_cipher_x_reader__by_entirelybonkers-dauqoft.png (300x495, 80K)

Sir this is public television.

how long is this show gonna take i just want to watch cartoons god dammit