Weekend Yea Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/The_Yea Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Past threads:
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/the-conservatory wiki/type/op/

Attached: 1561304357625.png (1139x1202, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t50663.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baikal_(drink)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How does this work?

>It works like a community toy chest. In the /coc/ threads you are free to post whatever ideas/settings/characters you want, but you have to be OK with other people playing with them (tweaking them, putting them in stories, using them for things, etc.)
>There's no guarantee that what you post will catch on either.

>If the OC you are posting is YOURS for something you are personally doing, then it would go to the "How is your webcomic?" threads.
>If you just want feedback on an OC of yours, then it would go in the "donut steel" threads or drawthreads.

If the thread dies suddenly or you still want to discuss something during the weekdays:
boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t50663.html

Last time:

-Evilette discussion
-More Golden Girl discussion because comics are still happening
--The first GG comic with Iron Girl is nearly done --Modifications to IG's design
--Progress on Iron Assailant's design
--Yesterday was the anniversary of GG's creation, it's been four years
-New pics
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Attached: 1561398700581.png (856x937, 316K)

Also of note, it's that time of year again.

Attached: 1437258542813.png (1000x1000, 311K)

I love July and April!

Maybe they'll get some new art this year.

Attached: 1437346864291.png (600x4000, 862K)

Okay here goes nothing. I spent hours doing this.
Here is Aron. He is a normal guy. Except for the fact that he is lazy. That's why he always want to finish any work he have fast so that he would have more time to rest and relax. But because of this people would always think that he is hard worker and is competent. It doesn't help that he is a perfectionist. So, people would always give him more work to do.

Attached: aron_my_guy.jpg (1080x1517, 748K)

Attached: 1436989432736.png (1000x1300, 399K)

I guess we're just waiting for the thread to pick up now.

OK, so what are your plans for him?

He is going to rest and relax if he can. Like what I explained. He's not going to do much.

So there was some debate over in the aco thread about IG's color scheme. Here are some variations of the "breastlet plate" style uniform that's emerged over the last couple weeks. What does /coc/ think looks best?

Attached: IG_color.jpg (929x1200, 675K)

And while I was a big fan of @$$' kinda-accidentally capeless design in the previous thread at , that might not be universal so here's a take on her with the cape.

...if anyone is wondering, the cape attaches to the outermost rivets on the inside of the flares of her chest plate.

Attached: IG_cape_color.jpg (818x1000, 438K)

I was thinking all greys, myself, with the exception of a red symbol

I like B better. Better parallels Audrey's cape, and the extra splash of color definitely helps.

I'm leaning towards A, maybe with a red symbol like says so there's some red on her torso to match the gloves and boots.

And here I thought I had covered all my bases. Like G you mean?

Attached: IG_color.jpg (981x1200, 566K)

Only spent 30 seconds on this but it's what I mean by all greys

Attached: all metal.png (745x1000, 147K)

I think gray chest plate, black under clothes, and red gloves/boots work best.

Yeah, B gives her a bit more presence.

I think I prefer this look for the cape attachment over .

Still unsure of colors but this is my personal favorite for cape attachment being bolted on top of the chest piece

Did you guys have any ideas for colors for these two? Kinda blanking on them myself.
Also as you might be able to see I changed the tint on Katya's wig so it's brighter than Audrey's actual hair. Good idea? Bad idea? It's easily rolled back.

Attached: npc color.png (1081x905, 479K)

news boy give him brown hair
girl give her strawberry blonde

I like the off-color wig. Adds to the impostoriness.

Like said, give the newsboy brown hair, and make his hat like a dark olive green. Newsboy hats are always that sort of color.

The wig being a lighter shade is good, helps further distinguish them.

A or F
A

Hey so I just realized something. In this comic that's getting worked on now Katya gets away with the loot. Doesn't that violate the code because she technically wins?

It's a multi-part "arc" so she just gets her comeuppance later.

I like A but I think the symbol should be reddish. What would light grey mask look like? Also cape B if a cape is needed.

That's nice. Not sure I agree with all grey but the rivit cape section and gloves looks good, though that being darker would probably be better. Dark mask, dark cape outside, dark midriff, light torso, light pants, red symbol

I like the wig idea being slightly different. How about newsboy in greys, olives. Girl in pastels maybe pink/teal and light blonde hair?

The hammer and sickle would stand out more if it were red.

This cape design is superb!
I like the all grey suit, but how it would look with the red gloves and boots from here too?

I do like the riveted cape idea, but I still think her gloves should be red just so she's at least a little flashy.

Yeah, too much grey would look too dull. I think making the symbol, gloves, boots, and cape interior red would make her design pop more.

I do kind of like the metal gloves since it creates a through line with the Iron Assailant look but you're right about it being too much grey. What if the waist section were red instead?

A midsection could work. Maybe we could make the gloves themselves metal and the cuffs red, to parallel the color setup of Audrey's gloves?

do you mean like C ?

The mid section being red might distract from the hammer and sickle on her chest though. That's how it feels to me anyway.

Something I noticed, you don't need to EXACTLY adhere to where the scripts say the dialogue should be.
If it works better with a different arrangement due to how the page turns out, then you should just go with that.

y'kno
these color pallets are pretty warm
for a Cold War villain
Consider paler skintone and more muted/desaturated costume colors?

interesting.
I like how much the insignia pops here.
dropping the red gloves helps soften IG's Cammyness.
can't help but feel this design wouldn't be as effective with Katya's natural skin and hair color in the mix.

You know, the full gray design could work with her skin tone if the back of the cape is still red.

Who are these?

July DeForthe and April Firth.

Bump in the night while we wait.

Wanna talk about anything?

I'm about to go to bed and just wanted to bump the thread to give it the best odds of surviving the dead hours so the people making stuff will have a thread to post it in when they finish.

Starting a conversation does seem like giving it the best odds of surviving.

Is there Stories for these two, or are they only concept so far?

>can't help but feel this design wouldn't be as effective with Katya's natural skin and hair color in the mix.
Like you said, that depends on how cold her skin/hair is, I think. Hagfish has them both warmer

Just those pics so far.

It would, but I am mostly distracted today.

Remind me... undercover Katya talks with a surfer girl accent? Russian accent? Or both?

Her Russian accent is like a bad impression of a Russian accent, for all the comedy that can give.

Her surfer accent is like a bad impression of a surfer accent ON TOP OF a bad impression of a Russian accent.
For even more comedic effect.

What I've heard is surfer with occasional breaks into Russian.

Honestly not sure what 1950s surfer would sound like.
might have to watch some Elvis movies

>Honestly not sure what 1950s surfer would sound like.
Gidget (1959) is a movie based on a book from 1957 based on the author's daughter who was a teenage surfer girl.
I think that's about as far back as you can go as the Beach Party/Surfer craze in movies and TV didn't really take off until the 60s (Elvis, Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello movies, Gidget the TV series, etc...)
Surf Culture was pretty niche and regional in the 50's but a series of Time Magazine articles brought it to national attention in the US, but it took Hollywood a while before they would cash in on the hype.

Attached: IMG_20190630_095310~2.jpg (1479x1341, 225K)

It's been four years, huh?

It feels like it was either much longer ago than that or much shorter ago than that.
Probably because it's gotten so much consistent discussion.

I had an idea for a superhero, I've just lack the talent to draw it. He's Blue Beetle meets Aquaman, and crab themed.

That's great Azul. Very funny.

The Mighty Blue Crab?

Have there been any drawings of Silver Queen's Sterling Steel Tower mansion yet?

Colors are done.

Attached: GG HF Iron Girl 1.png (2126x2600, 2.12M)

Might've gone overboard on the gradients.

Attached: GG HF Iron Girl 2.png (2126x2600, 2.41M)

I think in the lower left it was supposed to be Katya in the foreground that was supposed to be in shadow.
So that the lower right panel is the actual reveal.

Other than that, they look amazing
Think the gradients look just fine

Forgot to flatten a layer, so reuploading.

Attached: GG HF Iron Girl 2.png (2126x2600, 2.41M)

Nice!

No, not that I can remember.

Some ideas were kicked around of it being maybe like this in concept though.

Attached: pokemon-ep-27-screen6.png (700x520, 482K)

I like the look of the mansion.
Trying to figure out if the building below could be more interesting

Well, thinking 1950s high-rises. We should also assume it was built as a feat of engineering to show off the steel it's made of.

Was it constructed under Sarah or her father's orders though?

Looks fantastic!

No, it's definitely Audrey in shadow. Katya's holding the same necklace in both panels.

I meant Katya should be shadowed in the left for dramatic effect, but Audrey is shadowed instead for no clear reason.

Usually the villian would in shadow in the panel before their full body shot

I'll see if I can whip something up to show you what I mean

No, I understand what you mean now. And checking the script, it IS reversed.

Hmm, well, do you think it's too late for revisions? Personally I think it's fine as is right now.

Going to need to study buildings of the past.
But I'm trying to figure out something that would stand out similarly to the Sorority of Sentinals clubhouse

Attached: 9044c39da37ffb6cab06ded41dcb7cd12c7493f3~2.png (1253x716, 484K)

If it's just the one panel I'm game to re-ink and color but it might not be ready for this week's /coc/.

Personally I've always thought of Sterling Manor as similar to Windsor Tower in New York City. The Lighthouse can be fancier since it could potentially have alien technology involved in its construction.

Ooo, interesting.
I'll see if I can come up with anything like the windsor

Only if you think it's worth the extra effort since a lot has already been put into it.

Does anyone have an opinion on how Silver Queen's crime fighting computer B.I.G.R.A.C. should look?

Or should I just go with the classic computer with really big fricking screen on it?

Attached: timeline_computers_1950.era1101.jpg (800x996, 138K)

It's like the Batcomputer from the Batman 66 show (so yeah, pretty much what you posted), only with a very limited display screen. Like a military radar display: circular, with a map in it.

That's how I was envisioning it when I was refining that script anyway.

Attached: us__en_us__ibm100__sage__sage_radar_screen__480x360.jpg (480x360, 48K)

That works
Wasn't sure if there was any sillyness or puns that needed to be incorporated into the design.

Silly acronym, straight-laced design. It all balances.

You thinking of drawing it?

Yep.

Windsor has a bit of a W design to it, do you think Sterling Steel Tower would have a S like design?

>I've always thought of Sterling Manor as similar to Windsor Tower in New York City.
this.
Definitely something simpler in design than the real thing, but not quite as simple as sticking a mansion on top of a generic skyscraper >Windsor has a bit of a W design to it, do you think Sterling Steel Tower would have a S like design?
Nah. Keep the building straight and leave the curves to Sarah.

Attached: V2TWDZPJYKKKMHPO4E5JQRW4OA.jpg (800x575, 135K)

Cool, looking forward to it.

It might have whatever the Sterling Company's logo is on the side somewhere. Or just a big steel S.
The skyscraper is likely used for a lot of their office work and trade negotiations. Probably their major hub in the city.

How many comics has Yea Forums produced? Is there a definitive ranking of them?

Oh, didn't know they had a logo
Any chance you have it for reference?

I can't tell you the exact number, but I know it's more than 20 comic series with multiple pages each.

The longest Yea Forums comic that I know of is Let's Make a Comic! which has over 300 pages so far and started back in January of this year.

They don't have a logo. I just said that because I figured they'd use their own building for advertisement of their own business.

You have total freedom to make a logo for Sterling Steelworks if you want.

Ok cool! Been out all day so I'll try to get these lettered by tonight or tomorrow at the latest,

Goddamn that's a lot of pages.

Beefed up the gauntlets and added color.

Attached: mother russia makes you strong.png (1735x2455, 437K)

And it's still on-going. We're currently waiting for issue 11, the finale to volume 2.

I like the details of her facial features.

Sweet Mother of Russia!!!

Attached: f41db8b403f6951b0bd69befd080fd63.gif (497x380, 404K)

If Iron Girl uses the same color palette, it would be fine, right?
Maybe the interior of the cape being red, as was previously discussed.

I'm digging the new gauntlets.

Makes sense to me. Audrey keeps her color palette, after all.

whats it about?

LMAC is a series where the OP draws every post in the thread as a panel in the comic.
Each issue ends up being something else.

Attached: 4a9a3e4dd3f0a64b1b4066493e2cf27ca44c4f6f.png (3859x2447, 1.26M)

Might make more sense to use the guardian turnaround for that.

How I would to see them in an arm wrestling competition.

On a side question, do GGu and IA still share the exact same face?

It would probably anger IA to no end that her efforts to defeat GGu are creating betting pools and feeding back into capitalism.

Sorry for sounding needy but do you have a link?

Faces change after puberty, by the time they are adults they are visibly distinct.

I like the aged up Golden Girl. She err.. grew into them.

It was storytimed not long ago. I warn you it's like shitposting given comic form, but it's also hilarious.

There are also mega links on the wiki page for it, but not for issue 10 yet since I'm being lazy and want to just do a volume 2 upload rather than another individual issue upload.

That is the point, yes.

I think they should still be similar enough for people to need a second look to be 100% sure who is who.

Not sure if what I said makes any sense.

Thank you, I'm cautiously excited to read it.

Considering IA is a good deal taller and more muscular than GG, the impostor thing is a bit more difficult to pull off. Unless you're talking about comparing photos of their faces or something.

I get what you're saying, but I disagree since they are different heights, different builds, and IA's face is more angular than GGu's round cheeks.

They could mistake them for being related though.

It's probably worth pointing out that by this point in the timeline code blindness no longer exists, which means Guardian's most obvious features are most obvious.

>comparing photos of their faces
>mistake them for being related

This. I'm totally aware the impostor thing is long gone, but I still it is nice to keep them looking similar to each other.

Either for plot:
>USA-Russia undercover collaboration mission were they go as siblings

Or just for the laugh:
>Characters who constantly say they are sisters, which upsets them (specially IA).

>looking similar to each other.
*Strictly in terms of face. I forget to add.

Have fun, it's a wild ride that just keeps getting weirder.

>running gag about civilians assuming IA is GG's evil sister
I can see that working.

I'll give it a bump before bed to see if it'll persist long enough for anything else to happen.

Crap
I'm finding the logo hard to create due to SS generally having negative associations to it.

why not add something like "of America!" to the end.
"Sterling Steelworks of America!" or SSA would work wonders for the 1950's world it takes place in

Closest one I've come to liking one so far was this.
Seems a bit high school notebook at the moment but curious about input

Attached: IMG_20190630_225406~2.jpg (1125x1617, 318K)

Or more like this?

Attached: IMG_20190630_233058~2.jpg (956x1348, 115K)

the first one but make it look like steel. rivets and shit like that

Attached: Slogo.png (450x247, 15K)

Katya in her demolition attire going for lunch along with her crew members, all equally bulky but not as tall as her, to a burger shop. When she reaches the cash register the cashier seems fixated on her.
>Katya: I vill take a double number 4, vith extra sauce, an extra large fries and a large Baikal.
>Cashier: Double number 4, extra sauce, extra L fries and a large... a large ba-what was again?
Katya annoyed as her crew laughs to themselves behind.
>Katya: Just gave me a Coke.
>Cashier: And a large Coke... it would be $9.20 ma'am.
Katya starts taking out a bunch of coins.
>Cashier: Ma'am... has anybody told your face looks just like Golden Guardian's? You could be her sister.
Katya freezes on spot with a death glare at the Cashier and crushes all the coins on her hands making a ball with them. The crew members are horrified.
>Crew 1: He had to say it!
Cut to the exterior, in the background Katya is chasing the Cashier while tearing the Burger Shop apart using a part of the counter as a weapon. In the background all the Crew Members see the scene.
>Crew 2: I told we should have gone first.
>Crew 3: How was I suppose to know there was a new guy?
>Crew 1: Should we go buy something else while Katya finishes here?
>Crew 2: Yeah, let's see if we can find her some Baikal too, that will cheer her up.
Katya keeps chasing the Cashier and destroying the Burger Shop, while the Crew Members leave.
>Crew 3: She always get angry when someone compares her to Golden Guardian, though...
>Crew 2: Can you blame her? I think she feels insecure for not having such huuuge... tracks of land...
>Crew 1: Not that she needs them with those legs.

In the foreground all the Crew Members see the scene.*

I like this idea of her coworkers being friends with her.
Maybe she could even hang out with them when she is not trying to destroy Amerika.

That looks good.

Collating some of the feedback in this thread I've done some variants on the cape version, with the "overhead" style. The neat thing about this is that the capeless design would still work, with the cape kind of buttoning on top of the armor. I've made her more pale and gone with a colder grey as well.

I kinda like the red boots and gloves, it gives that slightly goofy golden age feeling. The all-dark design makes her look too tacticool and modern, more suitable for Iron Assailant like here

Attached: IG_cape_color_2.jpg (981x1136, 599K)

I agree with the red boots and gloves giving her the goofy golden age vibe, but I still recognize the validity of the complaint of her resembling that Street Fighter character because of it.
I've never really cared for the modern tacticool look when it comes to cape costumes since it just looks... boring. I don't want to see hyper "realized" supers, I want to see people with god-like powers running around calling themselves stupid names wearing even more stupid costumes.

Personally I like the one on the top right.

In the midground all the Crew Members see the scene.*

I love her expression.
And the red gloves and boots are definitely the best.

I love the coworkers dialogue imply this is not the first, nor the last time this has happened.

Yeah, I like the top-right one the most.

I prefer bottom left personally.

I think the issue with these is that the chest plate isn't mirrored anywhere. It makes it look kind of out of place.

I think it makes it look like a focal point.
Which I assume is intentional.

It does put focus on her chest, or lack thereof. Seems appropriate.

I'm drawn more to the hands and feet on the red versions, I guess.

>We should also assume it was built as a feat of engineering to show off the steel it's made of.
That's the best (non-ego) justification for putting a mansion on top of a skyscraper I've ever heard.

How about one with a red logo and red domino mask, grey everything else?

Ok had some time to finally finish the lettering & misc on the latest Golden Girl Comic.

I fixed a bunch of box placements, text sizes, bolded various suggested words etc... I also increased the bolded words by a point or two as the fonts didn't show the bolded letters quite as well as other fonts do.

SaburoX, I added a subtle slight gradient to the boob-slap on page 2 to make it stand out a lttile more from GG's clothes. If you don't like it i can remove it.

Page 1

Attached: DAoGG - The Iron Impostor - pg1.png (2126x2650, 2.19M)

Page 2

Attached: DAoGG - The Iron Impostor - pg2.png (2126x2600, 2.31M)

considering she (via her father) owns the steel it's made of, it's still pretty egotistical.

>still holding the bag
so.. she just... gets away with it?

>considering she (via her father) owns the steel it's made of, it's still pretty egotistical.
I was thinking more of a marketing stunt rather than just to show it off for its own sake, but that also works.

>so.. she just... gets away with it?
It's part of a multi part series, so we'll have to wait till hagfish draws the rest of it in segments, hence the "to be continued" on the last page.

That's an if rather than a when tho.

Sure, but would you rather get nothing than something in regards to a comic?

People do have other things to do in their lives and if Hagfish/SaburoX need to do these in small chunks whenever they can get to them and whenever they feel like it, then that's how it is...and if it never gets finished, well neither did Battlechasers, heh.

Good job.

I'll hold off on removing the script from the pastebin and posting the pages to the plus4chan thread for a bit to see if everything is totally settled or not.

>a fucking Commie.

Attached: 1318564370877.jpg (429x509, 51K)

I'm just saying it's an unusual instance where the hero let's the hero get away *with* the stolen goods. To have Katya say "You win this time" when she's walking off with the bag is sending a mixed message.
CCA agents have been dispatched to speak with your publisher regarding this most unwholesome content!

no, but seriously, just drop the bag.

The best part of a running gag is the times we don't directly see it happen.

>Crew 2: Yeah, let's see if we can find her some Baikal too, that will cheer her up.
comic should end here.
the last scene doesn't add anything new or particularly more funny than the rest.

What happens to Katya after the dissolution of the Soviet Union? Does she storm Gorbachev's office? Is her spy program close? Is she allow in american soil? Does she go rogue and start a small nation of dissenters?

Attached: Reagan_and_Gorbachev_in_western_hats_1992.jpg (850x652, 115K)

>What happens to Katya after the dissolution of the Soviet Union?
Vodka.
Lots of it.

Katya in her demolition attire going for lunch along with her crew members, all men equally bulky but not as tall as her, to a burger shop. When she reaches the cash register the cashier seems fixated on her.
>Katya: I vill take a double number 4, vith extra sauce, ze extra large fries and a large Baikal.
>Cashier: Double number 4, extra sauce, extra L fries and a large... a large ba-what was again?
Katya annoyed as her crew laughs to themselves behind.
>Katya: A Coke...
>Cashier: And a large Coke... that would be $9.20, ma'am.
Katya starts taking out a bunch of coins.
>Cashier: Ma'am... has anybody told your face looks just like Golden Guardian's? You could be her sister.
Katya freezes on spot with a death glare at the Cashier and crushes all the coins on her hands making a ball with them. The crew members are horrified. Crew 1 does a facepalm.
>Crew 1: Oh, not again!
Cut to the exterior, in the background Katya is chasing the Cashier while tearing the Burger Shop apart using part of the counter as a weapon. In the midground all the crew members see the scene.
>Crew 2: I told you we should have ordered first.
>Crew 3: How was I suppose to know there was a new guy?
>Crew 1: Should we go buy something else while Katya finishes here?
End.

Did some changes to some of the dialogue too.

Would the plot of the series ever advance to that point though? There's a lot, A LOT, of stuff between the gag-a-day GG comics and the GGu era already. Seems like another case of having eyes bigger than your stomach.

And I suppose we're still keeping this thread going to see if the IG comic is going to have any revisions made to it?

Whats Baikal?

>Would the plot of the series ever advance to that point though?
It's not like anything is being made or written in chronological order... and, unless, Anons starts writing nothing really gets done aside from character designs and plot ideas.

It was like a Soviet Coke during the 70's
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baikal_(drink)

Pastebin mentions them being dropped

but it can easily just have taken away from her on the rooftop by silver queen, or having to ditch them after Iris spoils her get away on the bus.

Plenty of ways to fit it in that would require typing in a script rather than having to redraw it.

FWIW editing it out would probably be pretty easy. There's no real shading and the background is in its own group of layers. It'd just be up to the letterer at that point.

I think the worry is overwhelming those that have an interest in writing.
Workable chunks seem a lot more friendly than sprawling epics
While I don't think anons would be upset if people wanted to start working on stuff that far ahead, calling upon others to spend what little manpower we have to focus on the subject might be too much to ask for

I assumed the diamonds on the floor spilled out of the sack, and could then be used to track her in a follow-up.

Right, well, so far the things I've seen mentioned are:

IG being shadowed instead of GG in panel four of page one.
and
IG having dropped the bag on her way out in the last panel of page two.

I think we should just leave it up to whoever is actually doing the work at this point to see if they think it's worth going back and making revisions for.
Because regardless of that, both the pages still turned out amazing.

When it comes to GG, the only scripts I've really done the bulk of the writing for are the second and third story beats in the Iron Girl series, BIGRAC, Silver Queen's Sensational Origin, and the as-of-right-now still unfinished Jade Empress intro script.

I wouldn't mind doing more GG scripts to add to the pile of consideration, though I'd like to finish the Yea Forumsle story first. I don't know where the user helping with the editing for that went. Probably on summer break somewhere.

Was just thinking that while assuming she did something else bad in between strips is fine.
I wouldn't mind the story segments being more connected.
>First this segment where she takes the jewels,
>Second is her dashing out of the store and trying to get away on the bus only for Iris to ruin it and have to leave on foot (maybe even a humorous panel after of actual Golden Girl running after her)
>Third is the rooftop confrontation with Silver Queen where she is defeated for not having the right freckles and they get back the jewels
just a though.

Think there are one or two Billy strips as well

I think it's easier if they're more separated since there's less non-story focused details that need to be added.

One of the Billy scripts in the pastebin I think I also wrote, but it might be redundant at this point.

There is also those Christmas Specials.
One where IG tries to "release" a mall Santa from the shackles of Kapitalism.
The other where GG gives presents to all her Rogue Gallery. (That one is cute, wouldn't mind seen it being done)

Is there any Fourth of July specials?
If not, how do you think she would celebrate?

At least one of the Great Glories would be involved I'd imagine. Maybe sharp shooting using fireworks?

Attached: 1464250446900.png (2997x1998, 2.22M)

So it is time to let the thread go?
Or are there things that need a wrap up? (Like IG colors or the comic, which I think are fine)

It's almost Tuesday, so yeah, time ti wrap it up if we can.

If there's any changes that need to be done with the IG comic odds are they won't be done any time soon, so we can just discuss them next thread if it's an actual issue.

To be honest I don't think either the the little discrepancies are that big of a deal, but I'll wait until next thread before updating the GG pastebin and plus4chan thread just to be on the safe side if changes are actually made.

Will you add this IA comic to the pastebin? I think it is funny.

Done.

Also added another of the IA Christmas saga from last thread and the Zero-G bra idea from the archives.

>Would the plot of the series ever advance to that point though? There's a lot, A LOT, of stuff between the gag-a-day GG comics and the GGu era already.
Awfully bold to assume there's a plot to Golden Girl at all!

>Seems like another case of having eyes bigger than your stomach.
This, but...
I'm not entirely against having a basic framework of COC-1 Audrey's timeline laid out or the occasional "Tales of the Golden Guardian" one-shot or two cropping up every now and again. I don't see why we can't have fun for the whole family.
So long as we are willing to accept that none of the future stuff is set in stone and is always subject to change as is comic book tradition-- while at the same time the only true 'canon' is the one put down on paper (or pixel, in this case.)

Even the origin story stuff such as Jade Empress and Silver Queen's bracelets aren't a huge priority as comics from this era are usually rife with over-exposition to the point where a character's entire origin is often told repeatedly via narrator and dialog all in every other appearance.