What made him the best? How was he anyway better than 274 or 9?

What made him the best? How was he anyway better than 274 or 9?

Attached: Numbuh_1.Op.IT.jpg (365x277, 14K)

He was more devoted to the cause than either of them
By the end of the series he'd surpassed 274 skills-wise
Also his dad was Numbuh 0

>What made him the best?

Attached: AgileSoulfulIberianbarbel-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 189K)

nepotism

Better question. How in the world did he snag One as a codenane? That seems super popular.

Numbuh Zero probably kept it as a heir to the throne thing. As soon as he became too old for the KND, the next person in line became Numbuh One.

His team got 1-5 somehow. I think it can only he chalked up to Cartoon Logic. I wonder if Numbuhs free up once someone retires from the KND?

>Cartoon Logic

And short-sightedness from the writers, as the idea of KND being a huge organization didn’t come until like the second season.

No explanation, other than when the series was first created it was supposed to be only five of them and not a huge organization

Why was he bald though?

Because of the Delightful Children.

The delightful children caused his baldness, no one knows the details besides him and maybe numbuh 5

I don't think they even bothered to lampshade it, I guess they figured most kids don't care enough to think about it?

>Numbuh 5: The last time Numbuh 5 didn't help someone kidnapped by the Delightful Children, they did somethin' she can't ever forgive!
>Numbuh 4: What? What did they do that was so bad?
>Numbuh 1: They made me bald.
That's all we get.

Because the series started as just a small "what kids imagine fighting adults would be like" sort of show before the creator went off the deep end and had to make the show some deep lore based bullshit that we all thought was cool until SU and Star Vs. proved us all wrong.

>some deep lore based bullshit that we all thought was cool until SU and Star Vs. proved us all wrong.

Attached: 1597accbb3ec30ed78948878302e04530ccb600a1d12887c732b7a745befae9c.png (239x191, 25K)

I just saw and heard that scene in vivid detail and I haven't watched any KND for years.

KND was still mainly episodic for most of its run
Also stuff like Chad, the Moonbase and decommissioning had already been established by the end of Season 1

I certainly didn't think about it as a 10 year old so mission accomplished I guess.

I thought it had to do with the DCFDTL giving him lice.

I always thought they just burned his hair follicles off

>Nigel then attempted to recommission his father once again, but the Recommissioning Module fell apart in his hands, revealing a message to him from Monty telling him that he can never rejoin the Kids Next Door, being an adult, and that as an adult it is his duty to be a good father to Nigel.

I wasn't ready for this

>>some deep lore based bullshit that we all thought was cool until SU and Star Vs. proved us all wrong.

this is bait right?

Attached: __cell_dragon_ball_and_dragon_ball_z_drawn_by_space_jin__c7264ea0e678e9ef6d163baed768963d.jpg (484x800, 75K)

He was NUMBAH ONE. What don't you understand?

>he likes SU and Star Vs.

Attached: 1553403735475.jpg (235x205, 8K)

He's Numbah One, not 1. Pretty much every other characters gets called by nothing more than than their number so it'd be 86 rather than Number 86. But we know that they aren't limited to numbers.

I think it's the opposite. Retard

>user in charge of reading comprehension

No they're not you fucking idiot, you hear "Numbuh x" where X is some random character's number hundreds of times. It's a designation, like "Agent"

Attached: 1505268081407.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

You probably got confused with the episode with they gave Numbuh 5 a lice-infested hat. The lice did eat off their hair but it all grew back.

>deep lore you think was done badly overrides deep lore you think was done well
Dur hur.

Nepotism?

If nepotism was really a part of it, he wouldn't have flunked out of CND. No, Numbuh 5 cheating on his behave doesn't count.

his surname was werbenjagermanjensen

It's literally Uno you dip.

it was a joke you spastic mong

Oh fuuuuuck.

Nigel Uno is Numbah One cause Uno is spanish for one
Hoagie Gilligan is Numbah 2 cause a Hoagie has two pieces of bread
Kuki Sanban is Numbah 3 cause san is japanese for three
Wallabe Beetles is Numbah 4 because there are 4 members of The Beatles
Abigail Lincoln is Numbah 5 because Lincoln is on the 5 dollar bill

Attached: 1466220764766.gif (385x392, 3.9M)

I didn't get the Numbuh 2 one until now, or I had just forgot.

>Hoagie Gilligan is Numbah 2 cause a Hoagie has two pieces of bread
No, it's because his full name is Hoagie Gilligan, Jr.

[citation needed]

Citation provided.

Attached: Kids_Next_Door_Original_Description.jpg (699x900, 231K)

Shut the fuck up, It's cause theres only 2 breads.

Attached: 1522970176905.jpg (255x198, 6K)