So why is the original Spider-Man the one with the least powers? I mean sure...

So why is the original Spider-Man the one with the least powers? I mean sure, his spider sense is (supposedly) better than the rest, but I hardly think that makes up for the gap of not having a one hit ko attack, Camouflage and shit.
He seems to be the weakest “spider”.

Attached: D879E4CF-1F19-46AE-9A8C-5BDD18DBDD04.jpg (474x750, 49K)

Cause Bendis just wanted to make Miles cool by adding a bunch of other powers

Spider-Verse handled Miles' powers better

>Miles
Except every other spider person who isn't Peter or a clone of Peter has more abilities.

>a bunch of other powers
>camouflage
>bio-electric sting
>a bunch
>2 powers
>a bunch
>2
>a bunch

Because spider-fags are the worst kinds of fans out there and start rioting at the slightest whiff of change in "muh spidey".
Peter got a ton of new powers and upgrades after The Other storyline, including retractable stingers, a stronger, heat vision, quasi precognitive spider-sense, a healing factor, some spider abilities like being able to feel vibrations through his webs, upgraded strength and organic webbing.
As soon as that happened faggots started complaining, so they dumped all those powers to Kaine instead.

Attached: 1546905319998.jpg (761x663, 85K)

That's a bunch alright

how powerful is Peter's Spider-Sense compared to Yu?
I mean Japanese Spider-Man's powers act more as a literal future sight

Peter's a genius. If he was written to his full potential then he'd take down any other spider with his brains and his powers. Miles would be better if he sacrificed power for his cloaking and sting. Silk is just stupid in that she has better everything when compared to Peter. Kaine is the Raphael of the clones and Ben is the mad genius antihero.

Apparently it can be trained and developed. There's a what-if with a Spider-Man as an assassin that trains it to the point of precognition should you want to harm him. He can see it months in advance or some shit like that.

I always liked the organic webbing

>Peter's a genius
>Never acts like one
>Never, ever uses his advanced suits again. Dumps them somewhere on gives them away to randos like Kaine.
>Always gets his arse handed to him by inferior schmucks and retarded henchmen

Attached: 1558936620282.jpg (404x475, 41K)

It really is a shame but he's easily too powerful to be a street level hero if written at his peak. But at least it makes his moments of greatness stand out.

Attached: 1410757875083.jpg (1280x1991, 368K)

thats stupid

Super powers are like muscles. The more you train them the better they get. Simple logic bruh

>stingers
>heat vison
why also
>a stronger
what

It was a stronger spider sense but I added the heat vision and messed up

He already have healing factor, user. He heals broken bones in a couple of days. Is not Wolverine but is far beyond humans

I don't understand your point. You act like creators are entitled to fans wanting their changes. They are not.

Why everyone that gets biten by a radioctive spider and get ""spider"" powers name his hero persona "spidersomething" or some spider related name?

How is that no ones puts a blue costume and calls themselves justice soldier, or put a black costume and call themselves the phantom thief?
Don't they have any imagination?

Also, why the hell everyone bitten by a spider is a genious or at least gifted and cultured, Radioactive spiders never bite mediocre or dumb people?

Attached: confused venom.jpg (512x384, 13K)

He had more for a while after The Other then it got retconned because fans are retarded.

Almost like they're a product designed to sell comics and by theming them after their powers it makes it easy for a new reader to understand things.

just a shame they made him be one of the first to go down against the energy vampires

Attached: spider-assassin.jpg (556x544, 87K)

I'm a kids clown and I ask hundreds of kids whether they'd rather have web slinging or spidey sense.
Most want spidey sense.

in a "parallel universe" kinda situation they're bound together by certain conventions, so somebody important will always bite the dust shortly after the spiders powers, they're bound to be at least somewhat nebbish and nerdy, etc.

Idk I always thought the point of Peter was for him to overcome his weaknesses and be a man... A Spider-Man.

>just a shame they made him be one of the first to go down against the energy vampires
Fucking Slott.

I want an alternate Spider-Man that's a dumb southern hick that doesn't have the knowledge of how to make a web slinger. He then just assumes he has roach powers and throws explosives at his enemies that are all swamp themed.
>but what do I know, I'm not a comic writer.

I'd read it, but sounds pretty much like Carnage

I just imagined a weaker Peter Parker with no webs and grenades. Like you'd still have the limited supply power like the web shooter but no cool acrobatics. Idk for a Multiverse idea I think it's somewhat decent compared to
>But what if it's Spider-Man but a monkey
probably get like 2 issues and then trashed if it was ever realised though.

peter just holds back way too much
miles is over Reliant on his venom blast, he's a lousy fighter.

Attached: spider-man vs thor.jpg (692x1024, 261K)

That's what happens when being super smart is the most common power next to "Peak Human" shit.
Seriously, almost every hero and their mom is some sort of genius or gifted, it's obnoxious, especially because nobody writing them is particularly intelligent so you get supposed super geniuses either acting like stupid people or acting like wizards.

You hit a wall eventually though, no matter how much you train your muscles you will never be able to lift a building or anything. Training a tingling sense that something is up to full blown precognition months in advance is just stupid.

>Peter got a ton of new powers and upgrades after The Other storyline, including retractable stingers, a stronger, heat vision, quasi precognitive spider-sense, a healing factor, some spider abilities like being able to feel vibrations through his webs, upgraded strength and organic webbing.

I fucking loved everything about the Other and I really wish Peter still had that shit. Being a Spider-Man fan who wants to see them actually evolve the character is pure suffering. Can't do anything interesting with the cashcow, nope, it's gotta stay safe and easily recognizable and blander than unflavored rice cakes.

Peter is high INT and low WIS.

This is why the writers don't want to age him

No, that's because he's a brand. It's like asking why they won't let Mickey Mouse grow old.

ironically, Miles' powers make him the perfect rapist.
>Bullshit invisibility
>A touch can paralyze
>Spider powers

It's especially sad since what made him become popular in the first place was that he was a character who grew and changed over the course of the story.

It is infinitely more useful, you have to admit.

Because original spidey's idea was good enough to stand on its own and the authors didn't need to crib from whatever else was popular at the time to try and sell it.

I like the organic webbing. They should have kept it

>bite mediocre or dumb people?
Silk

Dude, Peter one of the most OP spiderman.

Peter can literally build miles powers if he wanted to. Plus, he can do spider-fu.

Attached: wilsonfisk_close_5000.jpg (2100x1989, 656K)

Also Miles' power isn't even unique, Spider-Woman had it way before him. The venom blast, I mean.

Gaining extra powers that he doesn't actually need isn't character growth, you retarded manchildren.

There are a lot of super geniuses in DC and Marvel but there aren't really that many books about supergenius heroes.

Has a photographic memory and is a genius.

I never really got the impression that she was particularly smart outside of the photographic memory, which I think was only brought up once and never really touched upon again.

>he can do spider-fu
When was the last time he used it?

what about that big hero comic with the hot shota and his college buddies? iirc the original was just a genius asian dude before they made him into a hot shota for the pixar movie

Alot

2099 is Based

Attached: 61kJpJqGO1L.jpg (323x500, 74K)

2099 is probably the only Spider-Man that's recognizable and has a different enough powerset to warrant being a separate character in stuff like MvC and MUA

If you're constantly getting punched in the back of the head I guess.
With web flinging you'd halve your commute.