Purposely unlikable characters and unfulfilling plots

>purposely unlikable characters and unfulfilling plots
What were the writers' problem?

Attached: 1533614534605.jpg (633x435, 42K)

imaginary friends suck

>written by Lauren Faust.

Attached: neigh.png (219x230, 63K)

>purposely unlikable characters
Nothing wrong with it

wasn't only the opening two-parter and later like two episodes written directly by her?

I liked the first episode very much, a whole show should have remained like that

>home for Imaginary Friends

>not a single Jesus

Attached: barnacles.jpg (800x682, 85K)

I never ever got the love this show received. It was the first “big” cartoon that Cartoon Network shilled that I just hated. The shit animation and humor was just indicative of what was to come.

>implying anyone would abandon Jesus to a foster home

You mean
>not filled to the brim with cumsluts and waifus

Slice of Life fit the premise more. But it was ran into ground and killing the protagonist to replace with winged deity was retarded af.

What would her imaginary friend be?

Attached: 1466366565163.gif (499x255, 64K)

hate lasts longer than admiration most of the time.

say what you want about it, but if a cartoon character can make your blood boil 10+ years later that's some quality writing

Attached: .png (707x533, 316K)

>>not filled to the brim with cumsluts and waifus
Not yet anyway

Attached: 1446323057637.jpg (1024x1612, 392K)

Based

A hunter with a double barreled shotgun, or maybe a woodsman with an axe. Their purpose is to murder the big bad wolf.

She imagines a nicer version of her dad but eventually the imaginary dad regresses to an even bigger sexual deviant because she literally can’t imagine a normal dad. The two dads spit roast her and high five.

What was wrong with the animation?

Shitty flash shit, looked so cheap, first time a remember a big ticket cartoon cartoon looking that bad.

the show was interesting and I always watched it when it was on
flawed characters are interesting
pushing characters from unlikable to annoying is where you should draw the line

>>Hey, it’s a Foster’s thread! Awesome!
>>Wait. Is it a cool Frankie fucking Mac thread, or an autist bitching that it was mean to him thread?
>>Hmm I wonder.

I would honestly rather see 5 threads about autists complaining a show was mean spirited than one pedo/ss/ thread.

Then you need to get out, normalfag.

>Imaginary Frankie is slightly bustier
Frankie, you sly devil you.

This has come up before here but Bloo was intended to be more likable as he was portrayed in the pilot but the CN execs insisted he be made more of a douche because jerk-ass characters were--according to them-- more popular/in keeping with what they thought the audience wanted.

She has 60 writing credits for Fosters, apparently, but I think she also wrote the pilot so she may have had to comply with what CN demanded.

>fucking Mac
Are you sure you didn’t mean “fucking WITH Mac”.