*ruins your show*

>hey user, i heard you like south park
>so i turned south park into the Late Show with Randy Marsh and barely ever use the main characters anymore
>hope you like Randy because his wacky silly dumb dumb dad antics will take up 50% of every episode!
t. trey parker

Attached: fuckingannoyingfaggot.jpg (210x240, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIPSbPucYF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

South Park died in Season 5.

false, seasons 5-7 were the peak. it died in season 12

Season 8 had some really good episodes.

South Park was great until Season 15.

randy is mainly a problem in the last six or seven seasons. difficult to recall the last episode where he wasn't the focus of either the a-plot or the b-plot.
he is literally a more significant character than any of the four boys most of the time in the new seasons. yeah, yeah, i know trey and matt relate more to the adult characters now, but still. it's south park, not the randy marsh show.
it is sad because i used to love randy's character, but now he literally pisses me off every time he shows up on screen

South park was great up until Matt and Trey made the pilot

i can't tell if you're just a troll or if you have actual shit taste.
if you don't like the first ten seasons of south park you basically have no soul

Attached: 1544859265310.jpg (1620x1069, 247K)

i only liked South Park because I was a young edgelord in my 20s who ate up their core message of "everyone sucks so who cares" and now look at what our country has become.

Nope. 1-4 and the movie.

literally every episode in season 6 is pure, unadulterated kino.

Attached: 1443496605183.jpg (358x272, 23K)

>muh current events!
South Park was about kids being kids while also being edgy.

Agreed. Bin Laden was the beginning of the end.

they referenced current events in literally every season
the first 10 seasons or so were still kids being kids. they would parody current events, yes, but the core of the show was still kids being kids while also being edgy.

I'm mostly kidding. Although regardless of South park's quality I've never been the biggest fan. It's kinda grating to me

Randy is great
much better than stan and kyle and their dumb little soap box shenanigans and arguing with cartman for the millionth time

whats your favorite subreddit

Attached: 1561414610089.jpg (1400x1400, 145K)

Ya know, you're really reaching with your wacky theories, user.

>is the same faggot

Attached: 1530572269940.jpg (799x598, 34K)

>implying Randy isn't based

youtube.com/watch?v=fIPSbPucYF0

Attached: 1431473949571.jpg (353x269, 24K)

Randy is better in small doses.

>being so butthurt that i shit on your stupid genderbending fetish that you bring it into a completely different thread

Attached: 1560725629594.jpg (746x500, 102K)

I've been replaying Stick of Truth recently and this is true. He's hilarious but only because he's not a main character.

Threads like this really make me feel like I’m trapped in some sort of echo chamber. Like the internet is an experiment in AI development. No one is real and the bots are programmed to say the exact same uninspired things every time.

This thread is just so bland. Passionless.

he's so much better in shattered but whole

You mean saved.

It died in season 10. It's when I noticed I wasn't having fun anymore.

The game of thrones spoof with the ps4 versus xbone storyline was the last time the show was good.