MCU Cap vs The Boss?

MCU Cap vs The Boss?

Attached: 244e6773286fd8b83e08591c3923b363--frank-cho-marvel-dc-comics.jpg (1370x640, 177K)

Wasn't there a thread where we made it Cap was Ocelot's dad?
>Cap's codename was the Hope(?)

MCU Cap can throw motorcycles.

The Boss created the Special Forces.
All of them.

I don't see how since it's fairly obvious Ocelot is Sorrow's and The Boss' son.

So can 616 if he feels like it

Don't see how that prevents her from getting beat by someone stronger and just as skilled as her.

Would cap hate the boss for what she did or would he respect her for who she is?

CQC master

>MCU Cap
>Posts Ultimate Caps he got from google images
Retard normalfags, fuck off with your so'ycu obsession.

And their fanfiction desires.

Depends on your incarnation of Cap. Depending on the writer, his reaction walks the fine line of being pinpoint on her dream, or falters to either Zero's or Big Boss' interpretation based on his experiences. It's too close to call, in any case.

Youre the normiest here

Normie faggot.

you came here from tumblr

Bros 4 lyf

I love Metal Gear but the theme of MGS4 is how soldiers are becoming obsolete and Snake is a dinosaur that can't keep up with the next generation. Raiden might have a chance but The Boss wouldn't stand a chance.

Was The Boss enhanced in any way?

The Boss was defeated by a relatively inexperienced Big Boss in Hand to Hand combat Captain would probably end her in seconds

depends if MGSV was real or not

Raiden would realistically fuck his face, unless you're going back to MGS2.

Boss would put up a good fight, but while she is probably more dedicated, she's not outright enhanced. Unless she got tricky and managed to outfox him, I don't see her sticking the landing. MCU Cap does lack experience, so he's liable to get caught off-guard by her stealth skills or the Patriot's infinite ammo.

Don't think so. Her son was incredibly talented and psychic, and she was used as a genetic template for a super soldier cloning project, but she herself was a normal person.

Raiden was strong in Rising and might be on Ultron's level there, but I'm talking MGS4 where he got fucked up by Vamp.

Some argue she is, since she is seen effortlessly deadlifting both Davy Crockets, which would weigh about 600lbs. Of course, that number is impressive but not superhumanely impossible, as the women's deadlifting record is almost 700lbs.

Don't forget he went on to catch an aircraft carrier with no hands. And then murdered a bunch of dudes by gaining lightning powers somehow, but he didn't die when he ran into Thor, so that's not too important, except for the part from the end of Rising where it implied he could do it to amp his physicals.

> but I'm talking MGS4

The game where he held Arsenal Gear's advance?

>but he didn't die when he ran into Thor
This "he" obviously refers to Cap.

Effortlessly. 2 Davy Crockets in both hands effortlessly is low tier superhuman

So are the Foxhound clones superhuman or not?

Vamp kind of has hax though

Name one spec ops that specializes in the defense against flying motorcycles.

What a thrill

>just as skilled
You just don't get it.

Steven Seagal can beat them both (Seagal invented CQC)

Attached: seagal_rabbit.jpg (480x721, 63K)

I'M STILL IN A DREAM SNAKE EATER!
snake eater...