"Two lovers! Forbidden from one another! A war divides their people!"

>"Two lovers! Forbidden from one another! A war divides their people!"
really makes me think.

Attached: cvbn.jpg (1024x683, 369K)

Attached: (You).webm (640x360, 603K)

I will never understand why kataang fags are so butthurt. You won. What's the issue?

When i was a kid and was watching this shit, i didn't care who ended up with who, i just knew it was the coolest shit i'd ever seen in my life. but looking back on it, thematically it made more sense for her to end up with Zuko.

There has to be a romantic love to begin with for the trope to work.
It didn't help with Katara's first impression of Zuko, along with her hatred for the fire nation killing her mother.
Zuko switching sides on Season 2's end did that as well.
You gotta go for the slow burn son! (By that I mean Aang and Katara)

I thought Kataang was pretty cool but like, the kisses felt kind of weird. But I think that's just my problem/prejudices against kids as immature as Aang having relationships and how Katara wasn't exactly the most believable falling for him.
Also I really liked On Ji/Aang better from that one dance episode better.

>I will never understand why kataang fags are so butthurt
The only butthurt is you shitposting a dumb ship from a decade old cartoon.
cope

Grow the fuck up holy shit how many years has it been since the show officially blew you the fuck out

and i thought i was the only one who remembered how well they went together

Attached: On_Ji.png (333x250, 113K)

There are butthurt Luke/Leia shippers to this day. Zutarian seething is still has a long way to go.

>I'm not allowed to talk about how the writers made the wrong decision just because it ended 8 years ago
might as well stop talking about anything regarding avatar if this is the case

Attached: mos.jpg (1079x1046, 141K)

>Zutarian seething is still has a long way to go.
you got that right
>kataang has no scene or episode that comes close to this one in terms of badassery

Attached: 8290_original.jpg (400x271, 15K)

posting in a retard troll thread

no it points out how cliche Zutara would have been

Like your quote is literally from a canon fairy tale about the origins of Earth Bending

excuse me for not wanting fairy tale tier romance where Prince Charming marries the peasant girl

Honestly I love the anal devastation Katara self insert femcels get from this. I hope Zutara autism makes a comeback for ATLA live action so they can get trounced again.

So the world spirit international authority marrying the peasant girl is less cliche?

>troll
how?
>Prince Charming
but zuko's a fuck up. Also, i posted this because i think it's funny how kataang fags always use this episode and this moment as evidence of a building relationship, but the tale it centers around doesn't even seem to represent aang and katara.

How is aang saving the world without having to kill ozai and getting the girl of his dreams so he could then go on to pump her with kids until he died not a happily ever after tier fairy tale?

I'm a chad, i self insert as Zuko.

Zutara was the right choice

Attached: 3129007157_e51d81211f_z.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>I’m a chad I self inser-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The tale is irrelevant. It’s not muh pottery. The episode has actual romantic tension, something zutara never got.

>Chad
>Having to self insert into a kids show

Attached: KEK X 40.jpg (432x117, 20K)

the muh bad bod trope.

Attached: sample_af25d9ab97ce59497483be6adf4ed3b0.jpg (850x584, 134K)

>The episode has actual romantic tension
with no chemistry. It was just bryke trying to force a square peg into a round hole.
i wouldn't expect a kataang fag to understand

>Bryke
What a so'y
Katara needs to get with a real man. Bryke just self inserts as Aang, both being bald wimps and he couldnt get the girl when he was 12, while his crush hung out with CHADs.

Attached: j6qWdKX8XgeE9xGMU-bpam5M015lrOw-Wej5e7eUpo0.jpg (640x1136, 124K)

Zuko fans are insecure edgelords and I havent met one that doesnt self insert as them and push Zuko x Katara nonsense. CANON: Aang got together with Katara.

>square peg, round hole
That would be you my dear. Zutara had nothing.

honestly people who constantly talk about Chads sound like neck beards who have never actually spoken to a woman

I’m a Zuko fan and he deserved better than Mai but Katara was obviously Aang’s girl. Anyone who disagrees is a retard.

they're really not looking too good nowadays

>Aang fans are soiboy pussies and i havent met one that doesnt self insert as them and push Aang x Katara nonsense
>Aang’s girl
only because he wanted it to the point of desperation. fuck him. you don't get to save the world your way without making any hard choices and then get to live happily ever after.

Why didnt Zuko get together with Jin? I would if I was him.

They wanted a Mai redemptions scene, and to their credit that was one of the greatest moments in series history.

Keep seething femcel. Aang deserved it and he got it. He’s splitting that water tribe pussy wide open every night and she loves it.

Because she was kinda written out and Mai seemed more relevant I suppose.

> t. leddit neckbeard
Stop projecting
Thats what happens when you become full on so;y like they did, now they're washed up and will never reach the heights they did with Avatar

I'm a Zuko fan, but I push firecest. Because I like Zuko best when he's just shy of a nervous breakdown because his life is crazy. Aang is for Toph or Ty Lee.

>implying Aang didn’t earn it
>implying zutara had any setup or logic to it at all

Keep seething

All due respect y'know, I don't mind incest sometimes and you have the right to like any ship.
But every pairing you just threw out there makes me wanna throw up. I'm baffled.

Aw, is femcel gonna cry? The big bad Zuko didnt get Katara, your self insert?

Any self respecting Zuko fan should ship him with nobody. Zuko is a GEN character

lmao imagine self inserting as a twelve year old

Half with you. Firecest is fine but Aang doesn’t work with Toph and ESPECIALLY TAI LEE NIGGER WHAT

>femcel
I'm a zuko self insert nigga wtf

sorry but Toph's interests were clear

Attached: 1483756746253.jpg (792x823, 274K)

I’m not self inserting, I don’t need to self insert. Let’s see who is... Oh shit that’s right! Protip: I’m not even a Katarafag, Azula is best girl.

Aang deserved his Katara he wanted since episode 1. Zuko deserved better but what can you do?

Nobody believes you. Now bust those tits out or gtfo.

Cope harder Tumblr slut

god avatar's art style is so bad that I could mistake her for Aang in a wig

Tired old meme.

The art is extremely inconsistent and at times painfully bad

It’s more than fine.

Aang/Ty Lee is 100% crack and that's part of the reason I support it, it could go anywhere. The other reason is that I once told myself I'd do anything to get a season centered on chi blocking. Hot damn that was a monkey's paw.

A little. How many stories are there which match that description?

Old and tired but still and will always be true. Seeth more

this ship should have happened
Suki was such a boring character

>so'y
>so;y
You're adorable.

Seethe*

>Made Sokka dress up in girl's clothing
Wrong.

Attached: Avatar-.The.Last.Airbender.full.1333133.jpg (800x557, 323K)

If there was any harder evidence how terrible it would have been with Bryke, look at Korra when that kind of relationship did happen.

In the ligth of their recent work (Korra, tdp ...) we can dsay that Aaron Ehasz is the only member of the Atla production team able to write a convincing romance.

Let it go already.

Attached: iiygiys.png (784x1735, 736K)

the absolute state of zutara fans after 10 (T E N) years

Has it really been that long? I can’t imagi a decade’s worth of butthurt

*11 years ago

Nope and you're a retard.