Hop in dude

hop in dude

Attached: 1522117592516.png (720x892, 905K)

gibberish in

>Hop in
>Procced to Eat Pants

Attached: Eat Pant.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Attached: 1498346735062.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

Michelle Obama had an abortion

I bet your Mom is pretty jealous.

Attached: dont_eat_drugs_by_usopprules98_dcqedld-pre.jpg (1012x790, 52K)

Attached: 1506536763332.jpg (640x851, 179K)

bort

w2c??????

Attached: Ba06Q3fCYAAul2x.jpg (460x474, 37K)

why do i laugh so hard at these barts

The church of Bart Simpson of Ayiderdee saints.

But that's impossible, she has a penis.

I saw this exact ride at Ayideree last month, it was in storage for god knows how long. There was still vibrant on the yaefsh feshe man telodwww es eryh bot with a newer base at the bottom. I figured they were going to put it back out but it's gone now, must've trashed it. They're the same kind of place that sells knockout PPG toys and fucked up ice cream faces.

Attached: 1533404690718.jpg (720x892, 86K)

>There was still vibrant on the sneed's feed and seed bot with a newer base at the bottom.
what did he mean by this

una... vela...

Doesn't have the same punch to it, unfortunately

Attached: bart.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-110446.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

SICK BURN

Michael is a man, silly user

would you?

Attached: 1545054784685.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Just like Bart

Attached: jaja.jpg (960x642, 72K)

When did Smithers become a tranny?

When Homer did

Attached: homer_feminized.jpg (644x362, 46K)

Attached: get out bart.jpg (600x547, 42K)

I was born in that shithole country...
that's in La Paz, Bolivia

Attached: 1451634308380.jpg (706x706, 60K)

Sound really comfy. Doing nothing but smoking weed, drinking cheap beer and watching endless reruns of old Simpsons day after day.

Attached: 1539160178996.jpg (900x1200, 274K)

Never been to South America, how is it?

Attached: TT2lKe6.jpg (3102x1365, 1.24M)

Moestly fine, but the humor is different and people are more intense and less polite.
The streets are always dirty and you can't escape the smell of piss, cheap alcohol and cigarettes. There's cars absolutely everywhere, twice the amount of people on the street, and on peak hours you can feel the weight of the polluted air.
Everyone walks with speakers on full volume and they all play either traditional music or reggaeton, which is a whole genre based on one single beat. The vendors on the street yell all the time non stop and there's always at least one homeless retarded person roaming and pissing on the street. Everyone does actually, no need for public bathrooms, it's just the norm.
The only thing people do aside from working their asses off for literal pennies an hour is drink, drink, drink. In Bolivia there's around 5 or 6 holidays every month and they all mean blocked streets, drunks everywhere and every public service except maybe hospitals is closed.
Theres protest every other day for even the stupidest things because there is no other way to get your message across. I protested to have water pipes in my town, I know people who protested not to have a garbage dumps 10 meters from their houses and such.

Aside from all of that, it's like living anywhere else. Once you get used to it, you find out it all works somehow.

I am starting to appreciate the essential decency of the white man's culture.

Attached: 1234926505591.jpg (655x560, 49K)

damn

Attached: 1552694804787.jpg (300x286, 12K)

I fucking hate this so much. Latin American football fans are the worst.

She could honestly step her drag up. Such a tame look.

Even compared to British football hooligans?

>watching the simps
>cable's down, try to watch the pirated local channel version
>literally plays the same episode three times on a row and you can see the DVD logo popping up from time to time
>power's out
>try to use candles but the fire reacts with the gas leak
>try to sit on your chair and relax for a bit while the aparment below burns down
>it breaks because the wood is rotten from humidity
>drink a glass of water because it's hot as fuck
>water tastes like dirt
>open window for fresh air
>a cloud of black smog singing a bad dub of "toxic love" enters your lungs and causes cancer in 0.345 seconds
>paramedics come 8 hours late
>no insurance, they leave you there
>a swarm of mosquitoes drink all your blood and you die as a skeleton in your greasy kitchen floor

Attached: un-joven-hombre-boliviano-en-ropas-tradicionales-con-hojas-de-coca-en-su-boca-durante-el-carnaval-fe (864x1390, 186K)

In Uruguay, when there's a match fans from a team sing about how they killed a fan of their rival team. That includes children and their parents. It's really fucked up.

Attached: rippen.jpg (1200x875, 109K)

Damm, and i thought Hueland was bad.

Bolivia is a shit hole. The rest of South America isn't like that.

one motherfucker did this at Ayideree last month. He leaned back too far and yaefsh feshe man telodwww es eryh bot. I guess it buy knockout PPG toys and fucked up ice cream faces a good while before he landed in somebody's yard.

I figured they were going to put it back out but it's gone now, must've trashed it, heard there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those newer bases at the bottom.

Attached: 1542574296879.jpg (583x432, 55K)

simple life

Pretty much Honduras, We used to protest every Friday marching to the presidential house carrying torches, but once the novelty wore off, people stopped, politicians know this so they just have to stall for time a couple of week and keep the press docile for people to get bored and stop complaining. A journalist once complained on his radio show and the court gave him 10 years of prison for calumny.

Speaking of crazy homeless on drugs, I once saw a lady completely naked walking with a broken leg in the middle of the highway, she was covered in dirt from head to toes and didn't seem aware of anything around her. If it where a movie she would for sure by patient zero on the zombie apocalypse.

Attached: Indignados.jpg (4032x2490, 2.09M)

>what is Peru....

>We used to protest every Friday
why were you protesting in the first place? seems weird to just drop it down over time
If we tried that shit here in Tacoland most of the people would end up Dissapearing, and i sadly like to do something called living

formerly male

White mans culture created that

Africa begins south of the Pyrenees, my friend.

>What about Venezuela...

It's a forced meme, anyway.

sneed

>i said hop on

Attached: isaidhopon.jpg (1269x796, 204K)

Looks like Ezri Dax

Here's a pity (you). You tried too hard to be confusing

>why were you protesting in the first place? seems weird to just drop it down over time

Here part of everyone's salary goes to "social security" to finance public Hospitals so poor people (most people) can have access to medicine and such.
Some anti corruption agency discovered that the person in charge was stealing most of the money meant for social security and siphoning it to a lot of people most of which are running the country.

People where obviously pissed, and started marching in protest. Now the reason the weekly protest stopped was; 1. they arrested some escape goats government officials, so "justice was made" and 2. the person organizing the protests got death treats and had to flee to USA.