There is no one and I mean no one in either DC or Marvel that can ride the nimbus cloud. Prove me wrong

There is no one and I mean no one in either DC or Marvel that can ride the nimbus cloud. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't

Attached: nimbus_cloud.jpg (1024x610, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTqYiuwzICg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 7374837A-DB23-4DE5-955C-DEACB8289CE7.jpg (320x298, 12K)

billy batson

Attached: tumblr_mwzcd7T58k1rwt87eo1_500.jpg (500x647, 132K)

>Halfags already shitting up the thread
Begone

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I can. Now what do I win?

Attached: María_Aracely_Penalba_(Earth-616)_from_New_Warriors_Vol_5_2.png (700x1311, 1014K)

S I X
W E E K S

six weeks of halfags making a fool of themselves

There might be other right answers, but certainly this is one of the right answers.

Attached: RCO004_w_1474167350.jpg (1008x1600, 548K)

>six weeks of benfags shitting themselves
FIFY

Why in the world do you guys do this?

>FIFY
Like I said, halfags making a fool of themselves, fuck off faggot

Fixed It For You. Go back to whining and making videos about it, Kuro.

Katie Power

>"Fixed It For You"
>Not "Fixed That For You"
Go back to sucking on DBs cock DCuck

Corgi yes.

No.

Maybe

Yes

You're... you're serious? DUDE. The CORGI. Fucking Hope Corgi, dude. I can't believe I had to point that out.

Why would I need it?

Attached: 1557080357834.jpg (1474x1538, 388K)

no human technology can reach kami lookout

You DON'T need it. It's just to show if you're pure of heart or not. And I can bet you aren't pure of heart Tony.

maybe silver surfer?

>The cloud can only be ridden by someone with a pure heart.
Billy Batson, done.

Not with current Billy.

What's required to ride it?

Pure of heart.

Multiple people could ride it in Dragon Ball. Goku could ride it despite being born with a hunger to fight and kill. Chichi could ride it despite being Chichi. If I understood right, it sounded like Master Roshi was able to ride it at some point before the series began. And there are a bunch more characters who could ride it; you can probably dig up a list from some Dragon Ball wiki or discussion board. It's not that exclusive, so I'm sure there are lots of Marvel and DC people who could ride it.

I was about to say Spidey, but then I remembered the Ditko era.

But those that can ride it are pure of heart. No malice. No evil intention. While every heroes in DC and Marvel have malice and evil intentions in their heart even if it is only a speck.

Whatever the plot requires of the characters to have.

Attached: 1561789022157.jpg (1280x217, 28K)

Did I say current Billy? No
I obviously mean old school Billy who was actually pure of heart.

I came here to post this.
Still, I'm not quite sure

Attached: KatieFranklinBeach.jpg (400x400, 38K)

That's not Hal though... What?

RENT FREE

Attached: Gwen Hal.png (1968x1720, 104K)

He would not dispute that.

And yet, he is more innocent than he thinks.

Your mom rides pretty good.

BRAP

Attached: 1543532197573.png (326x231, 48K)

>Sentient puffballs with hivemind
>Hal
>rlynigga.jpg
>fuckingstop.jpg

Attached: 1561779607421.jpg (255x200, 10K)

Bulmas flown there before.

To be fair, they look extremely alike

how?

Jon Kent

Alex Aron.

Not pure of heart. Next.

Attached: pureheart_transform.gif (720x359, 149K)

Both full of hot air!

And before you say no, remember that he literally convinced Wakanda's Panther God that he had a better claim to the Vibranium in Wakanda than Wakanda did.

Also, he is pure of heart. He does it all for the kids.

Attached: Victor_von_Doom_(Earth-616)_from_Thor_Vol_1_600.jpg (986x1410, 351K)

As he has shown many times throughout every continuation and every version, he was never pure of heart.

He has also shown that he does it all for the kids. Even in Battle World he didn't do shit to Reed's kids.

Attached: Superboy_Jonathan_Kent.png (218x454, 84K)

Sorry bro. He isn't pure of heart.

Superman. Hes more pure hearted than "I LIKE FIGHTING, Piccolo raise my family, ohh look STRONG GUY IS HERE BYE I WANNA FIGHT HIM" Retard Goku

I think you are conflicting the nature of someone and the pureness of his heart. Clark, even if he is nice, he was never pure of heart. He has malice, he has hatred. He has darkness in his heart. Try asking yourself this, would the devilmite beam affect Superman. Like not kill him because why would it but just affect him.

>superman
>pure of heart.

Superman have been shown to get jealous, angry and act like a jerk towards people.

Not only that, he will casually lied to people about his identity. Atleast with goku/kid goku, he got a simple mind that loves simple things.

Goku’s gotten angry

Isn't hope corgi a fanmade creation and not canon whatsoever?

Superman only ever acts like a jerk and gets angry to people like Lex.

Yeah, but he never have a hatred towards a person.

He did to Zamasu when he found out he had killed his timeline’s Goten and Chi-Chi

If zamasu gave up battle and says "let's be friends", goku will forget all his crimes.

Don't forget, he forgive frieza and buu.

He'd most likely manipulate it into his possession via science and sorcery. Did it and was able to lift Thor's hammer and ride Silver Surfer's board. Doom be damned

Attached: cc622c3a5b194713b86c5ec4c1607881.jpg (600x1413, 168K)

Jay Garrick, you fucking retard.

Bulma flew a plane up there in the Cell saga.

>Being a mentally challenged crying bitch boy
That PLANET is not Hal. That CORGI is not Hal. Ben "needs a watch" Ten wouldn't even be able to get on AT Ten, when he was his least asshole-ish. You're the fuck up shitting this bait thread. Faggot.

Tell that to Tambourine.

That’s actually not a planet, they are puff balls. Though Mogo would be allowed in the Ninbus too

Nigga, Roshi was always a perverted rapist. Chi chi was always a thirty thot ready to spread her legs for even someome lile YAMCHA. Kid Goku was a murderous shit who killed a whole army and add about a platoon on top for the rest of his antags who got in his way. Don't even pretend you've laid eyes on any Yea Forums related character, let akone actually opened a book if you think there are 0 people who can pass that low of a bar.

You can't because he is dead. But don't expect a dbztard to acknowledge that.

Hell, tell that to Freeza.

Attached: 1537176837086.gif (220x165, 541K)

He definitely doesn't have a pure heart.

elaborate

Eh. He is friends woth Freeza though.

anyone who hasn't hit puberty can ride it soooo...

Attached: 220px-WhizComicsNo22.jpg (220x314, 42K)

Goku can kill, have sex and let villains live for selfish reasons and still be considered a pureheart, so I dunno

Attached: Imageedit_1_7569095429.gif (624x780, 84K)

Self defense and doing it for krillin, he was still acting like a goku during the fight.

Krillin couldn't.

mary marvel probaly could ride it

Attached: guy gardner.jpg (736x472, 102K)

Goku killing is either for self-defense or for for somebody he love but he has never hated anyone or keep that hatred in his heart. If the other guy ask for forgiveness, he would more than likely forgive them.

Because he liked reading dirty magazines, also he was 12 if I remember correctly.

I'd say the closest he's ever gotten to feeling actual hatred towards someone was when he fought Freeza
He initially wanted Freeza to spend the rest of his days knowing
>a "lowly" Saiyan was able to literally bring him to his knees
>in spite of all of his power, said Saiyan considered Freeza so beneath him that he thought he wasn't even worth killing
For a guy like Freeza, that shit was sure to drive him insane, and Goku knew it

>he is pure of heart
lol, no. Doom had demons from Hell kill his childhood best friend and the woman he loved most by flaying her alive so the skin could be used to give him a more powerful magic based armor (and no, he didn't need this armor to save the world or for any other secret noble purpose).
>he literally convinced Wakanda's Panther God
That he saw the future and believed every possible outcome except him being in power would result in disaster. Which is a really context specific version of "purity" that justifies his access to vibranium and little else.

Attached: 1484250218792.jpg (1024x782, 178K)

No he really wasn’t, everything after Krillin died was for revenge and nothing else, Goku didn’t hesitate to obliterate Tambourine as soon as he had the chance to do so.

Stop confusing anger with hatred. You can be angry at someone without hating them. Goku is the embodiment of instinct. He sometimes just can't control himself. You can see this with Freeza. He didn't continue hating Freeza after the whole Namek fiasco. He even ask Freeza to be good with him. I can bet he would also extend the offer to Tambourine if he was still alive.

I know all you half-faggots think killing means your heart is no longer pure, but I'm pretty sure that The Punisher, Frank Castle, could ride the Nimbus cloud.

Nobody is more self-sacrificing and nobody does so for a more ethically sound cause.

Everybody else lets evil roam free and only fights evil in selfishly limited ways, mostly out of ego more than actual care and concern for innocent victims.

That's why it's so easy for Batman and the rest to let the villains go and let them escape and kill more people time and time and time again. Batman doesn't actually care about the next victims, he only cares about his own victimhood.

Frank Castle has no such limits to how far he is willing to go to put a fucking STOP to evildoers in the most permanent way possible. He saves the next victim, not just avenges the last one.

Nah, Frank is just psycho, Goku’s killed but he’s not as unhinged as Frank is

>No he really wasn’t,

Piccolo and his gang was killing everybody who is strongest in the world (that include his friends).

Tambourine would have probably kill more if goku didn't stop him. He also was a weak fighter when goku fought him second time. So, in goku point of view, he is just a weak bad guy with no redemption that is trying to kill his friends.

Attached: 1476083110838.png (405x405, 153K)

would a xenomorph be able to ride the nimbus cloud?

Attached: alien-big-chap-bust.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

Tao killed plenty of people and would’ve gone on to kill more but it didn’t stop Goku from fucking around with him when he had the upper hand.

Frank is a hell of a lot saner than anybody else.

There's not a single part of himself, from his life to his limbs to his time to his name to his freedom that Frank Castle isn't 100% willing to sacrifice for the cause of true justice.

He doesn't hack away at the branches of evil and leave the root, he kills the whole fucking tree and shoots it twice in the head to make fucking completely sure.

He's not crazy at all, and this has been established by him passing any and all psychiatric evaluations with flying colors.

>He doesn't hack away at the branches of evil and leave the root, he kills the whole fucking tree and shoots it twice in the head to make fucking completely sure.
Cringe

Goku wasn’t even fully aware they were doing that at the time everybody else knew but Goku fucked off to kill Tambourine Goku wanted blood.

Tao was susceptible to psychological attacks far more so than Tambourine. Tambourine was just a big brute, not smart enough to bother toying with.

Goku toying with Tao was the secret to beating him, it's what made Tao sloppy. The secret to beating Tambourine was to beat him to fucking death.

Batman having to recapture the Joker literally 50 times a year, each time after some horrible grisly new crime.

That's fucking cringe, my friend.

Goku was so much stronger than Tao in round two Tao couldn’t even hurt him, whe Goku went after Tambourine he wasn’t interested in fighting him or testing himself he just wanted him dead.

I'd imagine most Jedi could teebeeaich

Attached: IMG_1798.jpg (741x1150, 197K)

Frank is literally for 12-year olds

this guy gets it

wrong.

That still doesn't disapprove goku moral code.

Tambourine during the fight was fighting dirty and was ready to pull trick on goku.

He didn’t even have time to do shit Goku just after images around him and kills him in the manga.

Also to add to this Tao was a mass murderer and Goku was just going to let him walk away, he only “died” because he chose to lob a grenade at Goku.

what about frieza when he killed krillin and thought he couldnt wish him back?

Could he?

Attached: 1557146082854.jpg (464x661, 78K)

No.

I don't know. Have you watched Super?
youtube.com/watch?v=zTqYiuwzICg

That doesn't mean he didn't hate him back then

Why not?

well he's worthy for thor's hammer so maybe.

He isn't pure of heart. He is also american so come with him all the hypocrisy of america.

In that case, everything else is for 6-year olds.

And whatever your favorite shit is, it's for 2-year olds.