First question: Street level or cosmic level?

First question: Street level or cosmic level?

Second question: Why?

Attached: 1561041886541m.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

are you really asking if the green goblin is cosmic level?

are you fucking retarded?

>goblin bombs don't explode in space.

Green goblin is a street level for unless he got a boost recently.

No, which do you prefer?

Cosmic. I like big battles

Why not both?

Attached: Darkhawk art.jpg (1296x1967, 229K)

guys i don't think his pic is related to his question

so is Kingpin cosmic level because he can afford space travel?

Depends on the character. I like both for Superman. But cosmic doesnt fit guys like Spider-Man.

Attached: 51o5IrODaEL.jpg (325x500, 59K)

No, he has to be able to effect the universe in a cosmic level like S.S or Doctor Doom.
Why would he use that pic then? It makes no sense.

fantastical cosmic sci-fi is kind of lame and boring so street level, i guess. it's much more relatable without all the weird, fancy fictitious jargon ruining the immersion. it's why i couldn't get into dune.

Neither

Like, for stories in general, or are you talking about the specific character you posted an image of? I'm going to guess the former.

I don't care, I like good stories. They can have a large or small scale. They can be realist domestic dramas about a suburban family, or they can be stories about god-beings fighting for the fate of the universe. It doesn't matter, so long as it's written well.

>muh relatable
Pathetic.

Stormin’ Norman is somewhere between street level and cosmic. He helped destroy Asgard and unleashed the void, but he’s also way too obsessed with Peter Parker to even think about cosmic.

Attached: ECC6CD9E-179D-462F-A333-E2A385B31F69.jpg (501x612, 40K)

not that it has to be relatable, just that otherworldly spaceshit about spacepeople doing spaceshit is boring and lame. i can't specifically relate to most of the things i read or watch because i'm not a buff, attractive crimefighter, but they're also not completely boring and lame.

op if your pic isn't related you have to say pic not related.
this has been a thing since 2004.

This is just sad

Cosmic level but small scale. Intimate stories.

The heart!

>Why not both?

Attached: Street level.jpg (694x772, 120K)

Streetlevel. Easier to grasp, easier to write. Big cosmic battles feel juvenile to me.
I can read some cosmic stuff once in a while but I always prefer streetlevel burglar-punching tight-wearing heroes.

Street level if it is realistic. So not Batman.

Cosmic level could work if it is about something else than conflict. Exploring philosophical concepts, time travel and such.

Your the only sad one here

Who do you consider a realistic street level? Punisher? Green Arrow?

This. And also the opposite. Don't put Superman in Gotham, then he contaminate Batman so Batman becomes an abomination. A street level character that is so extremely skilled that it becomes a superpower in its own right only limited by what the writer can do.

Cosmic heroes are more "relateable" than beings like Batman because they have a limit to their powers.

As long as they are humans and not some kind of Mary Sue-hybrid.

See