Could the skilled reporter Clark Kent solve the mysteries of the town of Twin Peaks?

Could the skilled reporter Clark Kent solve the mysteries of the town of Twin Peaks?

Attached: Twin_Peaks_sign.png (1401x788, 1.28M)

I mean Superman seems to follow him around .. so yeah.

Any comics that channel the whole spooky murder mystery thing ala Twin Peaks or True Detective?

No, but Cosmic Armor Superman could.

Clark can probably do fine up until Judy. At which point, yeah. Break out the biggest guns all you want.

Superman has a weakness to magic, and I think electricity does odd stuff to him too. He's fucked. And I wouldn't put it past me that the green ring from the movie and third season is made of kryptonite.

>tfw Kyle Maclachlan is too old to play Superman

Feels terrible man, he'd have been the most compelling Clark Kent in ages.

>Weakness to magic
Not he doesn’t retard.

He has no specific immunity to it, but I don't think it matters. None of the major powers in Twin Peaks would care about how big his muscles are or what his punching strength is.

Doesn't matter when they're snails compared to his speed.

>Laughs in Black Lodge

Solve, no. But put all the pieces together, sure. By that I mean he'd be able to follow the mystery the series lays out by talking to all involved but ultimately it's an unknowable dimensional clusterfuck as evidenced by the finale of S3. There is no solving it, it's just a dark, hellish feedback loop.

Attached: A7509C32-F80A-4972-A917-763DFF69C5A6.jpg (559x596, 64K)

>Superman is also vulnerable to magic. Enchanted weapons and magical spells affect Superman as easily as they would a normal human. This weakness was established in Superman #171 (1964).

I'm 30, and I've known this since I was a child. That episode from the 90's animated series had that Lovecraftian entity take over the Daily Planet, and he couldn't get shit done until he got Dr. Fate's help.

Superman rips a hole in space time and accesses the Black Lodge.

Attached: strange visitor.png (1285x1943, 1.06M)

>tfw "What year is this?"
Seeing Coop so thoroughly destroyed was soul-crushing.

Would Clark Kent do well in Silent Hill?

25 Years Later...
>Superman hasn't been seen or heard of ever since the night Clark Kent vanished
>Clark Kent's doppelganger walks around in a snake skin jacket with long hair and a bad sun tan
>Lex Luthor is sick, so his brother Lestor takes over as CEO of Lexcorp
>Lois is married to pic related

Attached: Charlie.jpg (960x540, 32K)

He'd survive, and take out all the cults and monsters with ease.

The monsters are his monsters.

That is not a good idea. For his sake, he'd want to avoid the Black Lodge at all costs.

Constantine?

He just tore space time apart with his bare hands, what is there to be afraid of?

Assuming he actually succeeds, then Judy

Well, it's a few years old, but JLA/Avengers shows Superman tanking Mjolnir just fine.

No.

But batman could.

Bruce would just suffer the same fate Cooper did in the end.

Yes with ease. He'd report about Superman's random appearance in Twin Peaks and how he exposed all the dark mysteries.

>Batman in Twin Peaks
Must... resist... writing fanfic...

Before he could Lois would work everything out and steal the story.

I hope Kent remembers to not talk about Judy.

Attached: David-Bowie-as-Phillip-Jeffries-Twin-Peaks.jpg (1400x700, 102K)

Success in this context isn't determined by power. It's determined by the state of your soul.
We already know for a fact Superman has serious issues with his shadow self. Just look at the popularity of the Injustice franchise. Everyone intuitively recognizes the potential for evil Superman, and it isn't something Superman has put to rest. Still very much an active part of ongoing Superman stories to this day.
In fact I'd argue Superman's great power makes things much worse for him. If a human screws with the Black Lodge in a state of imperfect courage it's bad enough, but someone like Superman showing up and not having complete and unwavering mastery over his shadow self would be an insanely destructive cataclysm that might break the entire universe.
Clark would hopefully have the good sense to stay far away.
>There is also a legend of a place called the Black Lodge, the shadow self of the White Lodge.
>Legend says that every spirit must pass through there on a way to perfection.
>There, you will meet your own shadow self.
>My people call it: The Dweller on the Threshold.
>Dweller on the Threshold.
>But it is said, if you confront the Black Lodge with imperfect courage, it will utterly annihilate your soul.

Attached: SycamoreTrees.gif (500x360, 488K)

Superman ends Judy

Attached: twgoQbe.jpg (1988x3055, 801K)

Alright, I'm just going to come out and say it.

Do you think Clark Kent and Superman are in a homosexual relationship?

Good luck with that.

he is the murderer

Attached: 1371777082421.jpg (612x612, 48K)

Nah, Supes is porking Lois and Clarke is a good old fashioned Kentucky farm boy. They'd never even consider it. That Bruce Wayne guy on the other hand might try for one. I always feel like he's hiding something with all of the women he chooses to be seen with.

Judy. Judy, look at me.

Attached: X2iwHd7.jpg (1041x1600, 526K)

That punch only worked because the Forger was a dumbass and wasn't expecting it. If Supes tries the same shit against Judy, he'd be stuffing fucking garmonbozia for the rest of his days.

When people suggest the Thought-Robot/Cosmic Armor Supes against Judy, it's no hyperbole. That's what you need to break into if you want Supes to not instantly get destroyed.

Doesn't he adopt a lot of young boys too? Man living alone with young boys? I'm just saying.

If you're going to do Superman power wank at least pick something good instead of Scott Synder Year of the Villain crap.

Attached: Superman.jpg (641x929, 299K)

Ever seen this user? It's pretty good

Attached: 220px-Newfrontier2.jpg (220x314, 38K)

kino I love that classy silver age art style

I wonder more what someone like Dr. Strange or Constantine would make of Twin Peaks and the Black Lodge. Would they be able to handle it? I feel like Superman would be way out of his element.

I haven't seen the old show, but new one is a straight up comedy in a "it's so pretentious, you can't NOT laugh"

Is it as bad as the X Files season 10

>pretentious
You're an idiot.

The comic, or the actual season? Your comment works for both though

Because Mjolnir is magical, but the hits caused by it aren't.