Theme Park Thread: Tom Corless is a Cuck Edition

Tom is a lying faggot, Country Bears will not close.

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/06/about-our-country-bears/

"But contrary to rumors, Country Bear Jamboree is not going into hibernation any time soon. In fact, we’re looking forward to celebrating its 50th anniversary on Oct. 1, 2021."

Attached: country bears.jpg (1024x649, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GxKQAmwR4bc
youtu.be/R4D9XEb5WI0
orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/06/28/epcots-liberty-inn-to-close-early-next-month-to-make-room-for-a-new-barbecue-restaurant
youtube.com/watch?v=gM4I4axcDfs
youtu.be/KGRgwcx5RJM
youtu.be/1wzHaxNJ0Zw
youtu.be/10LyncJlJpE
youtu.be/nWu6OThkq14
youtu.be/n8xQUsWiwuM
youtu.be/-Zuyb_1FC0g
strawpoll.com/47pk364a
youtu.be/Sa3Mkiv--6o
youtu.be/a3pT_6n7ENs
youtube.com/watch?v=ApSzmzhflMA&t=74s
youtube.com/watch?v=fmCa4qnP4iM
youtube.com/watch?v=0D5jYQDZR5Q
youtu.be/YjWgGVcnaTY
youtu.be/HaEkBaExqDE
youtube.com/watch?v=nnz7l9_dhO8
youtu.be/MDSsvS7t_eI
youtu.be/oGC92Nsv3I0
youtube.com/watch?v=3GFWpwsLRrY
youtube.com/watch?v=XNzYaI5qBck
youtu.be/XkatGdR9w5Q
youtu.be/kX8mPxq7ZF0
youtube.com/watch?v=s4ao0_nRRCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank FUCK Disney came to their senses

>HOW DO YOU DO
>MIGHTY PLEASANT GREETIN'
>HOW DO YOU DO
>SAY IT WHEN YOU'RE MEETIN'
>HOW DO YOU DO
>WITH EVERY ONE REPEATIN'
>PRETTY GOOD SURE AS YOU'RE BORN
>WHAT GOES UP IS SURE TO COME DOWN
>A PENNY LOST IS A PENNY FOUND
>HOW DO YOU DO
>AND YOU HOWDY BACK
>A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT
>HOW DO YOU DO
>FINE, HOW ARE YOU
>HOW YOU COME ON
>PRETTY GOOD SURE AS YOU'RE BORN

Attached: lookatemgo.gif (290x354, 2.95M)

>Tom getting fucking obliterated with bear and bird puns

Attached: wendell.jpg (539x533, 65K)

youtu.be/GxKQAmwR4bc

Attached: 1552964316439.jpg (640x632, 212K)

>Disney Eurobeat is a thing
Why didn't anybody tell me sooner?

Attached: dancing.gif (380x282, 1.99M)

>The log disappeared?
>It can't be!

So what are they gonna do with it?

Attached: stitch.jpg (239x211, 18K)

What went right?

Attached: tower.jpg (795x448, 79K)

Leave it the same? At least until they produce a new sci fi icon.
I always go to Disney orlando, anything interesting in Disney commieland?

Make it Alien themed

>Leave it the same?
they dismantled the animatronics user

>they dismantled the animatronics
Legit? Sheeet. Although googling it says they are replacing it with a wreck it Ralph ride so that sounds fun.

Here's a picture of Stitch now.
There's more pictures of the guy in the preshow and Skippy.

Attached: ohana means family.jpg (1536x2048, 123K)

You have no idea
youtu.be/R4D9XEb5WI0

Attached: 1536410204378.png (906x865, 1.01M)

What ride is better?

Attached: indy dino.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

bump

Attached: speed.jpg (800x620, 104K)

idk why disney parks is specifically dabbing on wdwnt but it's hilarious

I never understood why popular cartoons on TV are never given love by Disney
>Gravity falls
>Svtfoe
>Wander over yandere
Seems like you would have some.kind of market for figures or other merch. Even just a mascot would be nice.

I have never seen the indie ride how is it?

This feels like something they would've been all over if this were the late 90s.

>We will never have a real life Mystery Shack at Disney World
Why even live
I know, right? This is the funniest shit, about time that they got shat on

If you could make any cancelled Disney ride/park a reality, what would it be?

Attached: tomorrowland2055.png (1169x754, 1.88M)

this makes me so sad

Kim Possible had a meet and greet in the parks for several years, if that counts for anything.

I would buy the fuck out of anything Wander Over Yonder.

Attached: ye48102346.gif (217x243, 185K)

I would make that once planned mythological area with the dragon and unicorns a reality.

It does, but Disney seems intent on ignoring most of their successful cartoons. I understand they are not as popular as movies but throwing some merch in is not that hard.
I just want soo's mystery shack hat and shirt.

Boy do I have news for you

Attached: lost continent.jpg (1280x960, 754K)

Lost continent is good, but the fantasy world needs a serious revamp. I get that they tried to make things relate to Harry Potter, but the older ride's just feel slapped on.

Launch Control, this is Space Venture. Radio IS on.

Iirc Disney was offered the IP of Godzilla and all the Nintendo I.P's to make new lands.and they say lol no. I regret that for them.

I don't think they will considering the ABSOLUTE STATE of Alien these days, but that would probably be kino.

Not to mention they wanted the Harry Potter rights but fucked it up, they wanted a cheap shooting gallery and a Buckbeak petting zoo shoved in the side of Fantasyland, and Hogwarts castle would have been a cardboard cutout. No wonder she went to Universal

Godzilla I can understand. What I don't understand is why Disney doesn't jump at literally any opportunity to work with Nintendo. They're so alike.

Fun fact: Disney distributed pic related

Attached: mario movie.jpg (1400x700, 114K)

Real news:
Liberty Inn (the worst restaurant in Epcot) at the America Pavilion is closing down.
They are renovating it, redoing the patio, and it will reopen as a new restaurant called Regal Eagle serving bbq and craft beer.

Just linking it for you
orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/06/28/epcots-liberty-inn-to-close-early-next-month-to-make-room-for-a-new-barbecue-restaurant

I liked liberty inn. The American bbq joint seems to be too cliche.

As opposed to hamburger and hot dog central?

youtube.com/watch?v=gM4I4axcDfs

>got 2 days planned at Disneyland and California Adventure with my gf this July
feels good to dab on the poorfags

Attached: dab.png (500x322, 240K)

Name a better pool
Pro tip: You can't

Attached: yacht club.jpg (550x368, 61K)

It has best boys so it wins

Attached: 43596464.jpg (1500x865, 1.43M)

I would prefer they kept the theme and then served cracker barrel southern comfort food

Why land and not world?

>The entire pool is shaped like a guitar
>The based statue is the soundhole
>Kiddie Pool is the pick
Ok, I'll give you that one, probably top 5.

We're taking a trip around Cali in general

Yeah, the Super Mario movie basically killed the theme park deal plans. Katzenberg was hoping the Super Mario movie would lead to further partnerships and it fell flat on its face.

So what's going in it?

Attached: play.jpg (700x394, 78K)

Whatever the hot IP is when it opens.

Or possibly a Melissa McCarthy meet-and-greet

So many fucking IPs forced in Bob Iger will go there to fap

Attached: Iger.jpg (1880x3000, 2.99M)

Scrooge looks really unnatural without his sideburns.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Tom bullies Jenny.png (581x542, 205K)

Hello and welcome to Theme Park History. The channel for everything to do with theme parks: old and new, big and smol.

I miss Eisner guys.

I heard you have a Disney ride you love
Wouldn't it be a shame if I IP'd it?

Attached: obey.png (435x355, 252K)

If there's ever a theme park thread where this isn't posted, I'd be worried about this user.

The least Iger could do would be to make cheesy appearances in PR videos like Eisner did. At least pretend to have some semblance of humanity or Disney magic. But all this bastard does is endlessly scheme in a board room and he doesn't even hide it.

False they never made anything for darkwing or goof troop or rescue rangers

Yrah, Eisner for all his Jewry, baffling ideas, and movie synergy was still a relatible human being down to the fact he made Disney have more thrill rides because his son thought Disneyland/World was for kids

>rescue rangers
You sure? Not to mention Gummy Bears got a boat ride.

Attached: gadget.jpg (2816x2112, 1.59M)

>Disney Afternoon overlay
>Gadget's Go-Coaster
>Tail Spin stage show
>character meet-and-greets

>inb4 DLR/good/any other post-moving
Also, I said late 90s. Though i should've specified whenever the later episodes of Doug where airing.

Remember this user. Even after Iger rethemes it to Moana or some shit, even after I perish, even after the mouse finally falls, I will always be there in your heart.
Have a zip-a-dee-doo-dah night

Attached: splash.jpg (579x890, 150K)

You too, man. You too.

Attached: 1359844319209.gif (186x190, 2.89M)

It's in response to Jenny posting a tweet with screenshots of his very long-winded article about all the things WDWNT called out, putting some of the more dramatic phrasing of it like how people potentially could've lost their jobs/been sued over the leaks, and then having a small screenshot of the much lesser leaks, like restaurants opening in Disney Springs - mostly to make fun of how the article goes way too in-depth on the leaks it got right, in an effort to establish credibility, instead of keeping it smaller and to the point with just bigger things. I'm assuming his tweet is supposed to be saying that Jenny chopped out and presented tiny segments of the article to make him look bad (though the use of a ransom note implies she hacked up the article and re-arranged wording); if the likening of what she did to a ransom note or "stamps" being a reference were intended to be additional jabs, then I've got no idea what he's getting at.

Basically, Jenny made fun of the guy for being too full of himself, guy gets butt-hurt but doesn't know how to be funny or clever.

How does Jenny continue to be so based?

I know this is mostly a Disney thread...

But did y'all hear about the Lego acquisition of Merlin Entertainment?

Not sure how I feel about it as a Merlin employee.

Who the fuck is Jenny
Is D-celebs now a thing

Holy shit, I knew Lego was big but I had no idea they had that much "fuck you"-money. I hope things end up well for you user.

Makes sense to get the Legoland parks under their belt
I'm interested what happens to Alton Towers and the like

Look at it this way user! You're about to work for lego!

She used to be the Nostalgia Chick before she quit because of how much of an idiot Doug Walker is.

The Nostalgia Chick was Lindsay Ellis though. Did you mean one of the women who auditioned for the role of Nostalgia Chick, or the lady that was on the post-reboot Nostalgia Critic before she moved and the other chick replaced her?

Everything. It's perfect.

I want to try visiting all the hotels in a future DW trip, I feel like I've been missing out on a lot of interesting stuff, especially Boardwalk Inn

Is there a reason Disney replaced Han Solo and Chewbacca with their retarded OC? It's almost like they want the true fans to hate them.

Attached: disneyland monkey faggot.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

@108416260

Attached: 1498167458457.png (448x436, 349K)

He actually showed up in Clone Wars which means George had to approve of the character and must have liked him well enough to let him keep making appearances in Clone Wars, especially since George put more of his focus on the show than most other EU/Legends stuff. And from what I've seen, Hondo's generally been liked well enough in Clone Wars and Rebels.

And he's there because the land in general is set in the sequel trilogy after Rey left Jakku, which means Han is already dead, and it wouldn't make sense for Chewie to be standing there giving you the general plot of the ride since you can't understand him.

Jenny was never Nostalgia Chick. She got her start in small horse fandom

I hear the guy in the preshow is in a wheelchair now

I think in part it's because there's a limited shelf life to cartoons. Kim Possible is already ancient history, and even Gravity Falls is yesterday's news. Soon even DuckTales will be a thing of the past.
Which isn't to say that all the Disney movies stay relevant forever, but they're still more evergreen than cartoons.

I agree though. There's a lot of cool potential they could do fun stuff with.

Hotel hopping is one of my favorite things to do, honestly. Usually when I go we come in early and instead of doing parks that first day just enjoy visiting different hotels. Boardwalk especially has a ton of fun stuff to walk around and explore.

DuckTales at least has the advantage of being based around evergreen characters.

What's really strange is Disneyland patrons are reporting empty parks despite the fact that Galaxy's Edge opened up. In Fl., it's packed.

But then I saw this video, Disneyland workers are not behaving near as professional as they do in Fl., on top of that the flooring looks dirty. Walt would be disgusted!!

youtu.be/KGRgwcx5RJM

In Fl, Galaxy's Edge opening day was eight hour long, minimum. Same with Hagrid's new ride in Universal.

youtu.be/1wzHaxNJ0Zw

youtu.be/10LyncJlJpE

I really think a Wreck it Ralph entering the internet could be amazing if done right.

Because those shows are shit?

Already been done in Tokyo DisneySea

They had Kim Possible detective series of mystery games all over Epcot a few years ago.

Magic Kingdom has a very timeless, classic feel. People get legit pissed when they bring out bad stuff like Phineas and Ferb.

They could do what SeaWorld did with Atlantis except bigger more magical and even better.

Nintendo especially.

I read an interview where she actually said that the wife of Dr. Suess convinced her to do Universal. She said they're very respectful of what the original author wants. She also loved the detailing.

Short-sightedness has replaced much of the imagination. They're too focused on $.

Liberty Inn is so pretty and colonial, though.

I think I know why. When they had the Food and Wine Festival, the BBQ station at Liberty Inn was the longest in the whole park. It was very popular.

>bad stuff like Phineas and Ferb
:(

Which one is that? The pools literally determine where I stay.

WDWNT is a huge fag like Robb Alvey. Glad that rumor was shot down.

Attached: b&b laughing harder.png (525x809, 664K)

Great theme and innovative ride design. I vastly prefer it to the guardians of the Galaxy one.

>Disneyland and not Magic Kingdom

No one is jealous

Bahaaa

He looks so clean, too! He really should do some appearances with Mickey on his shoulder, something.

Eisner sucked.

This is a wonderful thing. Merlin is too small.

Some guy here has the hots for her or it's literally her.

Maybe Thorpe Park can get some good shit finally.

I've heard they have some stuff that's respectful of the originals. But yeah this guy is so ugly. Those things hanging from his face make me puke.

The only reason to do Disneyland instead of Magic Kingdom

youtu.be/nWu6OThkq14

Hagrid's Motorbike line, 14 hr

youtu.be/n8xQUsWiwuM

youtu.be/-Zuyb_1FC0g

Am I the only one who hates TimTracker? Youtube constantly promotes him.

One criticism I have about newer rides like Frozen and Little Mermaid is the lack of magic. It's mostly scenes from the movie. Peter Pan is immersive...you're flying, etc

I FUCKING MISS MY DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM

BRING ME BACK BRING ME BACK BRING ME BACK BRING ME BACK BRING ME BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (327x239, 10K)

Just apply for a regular job there?

I plan to when I'm out of University.

Either way though it won't be the same. Full time employees don't have the same benefits and don't get to live in the comfy employee housing

Attached: 1561598105680.png (316x355, 154K)

They already tried that way back when it first started and it got the kibosh back then.

Besides they also got grief for alien encounter being scary.

Even back in the 50s when the original Fantasyland darkrides opened people complained they weren't showing stuff from the films and the protagonist characters weren't originally there.

The idea that you were supposed to be immersed in the worlds rather than just seeing stuff from the movies as props went right over their heads.

Make it a character meet & greet :^)

That ride looks so good for a family coaster

What's the best playground in all the parks?

Attached: islandsofadventure173.jpg (640x492, 66K)

The worry is that they pump all the investment into legoland and run the other parks into the ground.

Really hoping for more investment all round though. Despite The Wickerman being awesome, Merlin cut back on the three non-lego UK parks to a massive degree. They keep closing flats and family rides and replacing them with nothing or a fucking paid Dungeons ride.

>the new owners fully restore the Towers to its original habitable structure
>bring back the old tea room
>have use the towers for a luxury hotel

Would love for this to happen, Merlin had to be dragged kicking and screaming just to do the basic maintenance and most of the big restoration work was done donations.

Best time of my life was when I took off a year to work part time at Disneyland. I made so many friends who liked the same stuff I did. We just had endless joy. Take me back.

Alien Encounter was an abomination.

Wow, that explains a lot. It's hard to put my finger on why so many older rides are just better. The Mexican ride, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad...

>Spain in Epcot with the Gigantic ride

If only because I want them to release Gigantic dammit!

marriage material

Attached: merida hat.jpg (960x1280, 333K)

Merlin was lower tier. Personally I think Lego should aim Disney-tier.

Indiana Jones is so much better. You're in a big temple after setting off all the traps and rather than spending half the time in the dark or generic foliage, you're going over rope bridges, dodging traps and shit.

My favorite section of all time, the comic section. Brace for pics

Attached: islandsofadventure183.jpg (640x514, 85K)

The Villain park

Attached: islandsofadventure154.jpg (640x478, 81K)

>tfw no immersive dc park

Attached: batcave park concept.jpg (960x563, 111K)

Attached: islandsofadventure157.jpg (640x502, 67K)

>Implying

Live the Popeye statue

Attached: islandsofadventure160.jpg (640x486, 80K)

I want to ride it. Jurrassic Park isn't that great. It's kinda scary and it's getting old and fake looking. The drop is really good though.

Legoland is really a beautiful park.

Attached: download (31).jpg (474x266, 35K)

I just went to Uni for the first time and was so fascinated by Toon Lagoon. It was like stepping into another time, when newspaper strips were relevant.

>People have been seen riding Jurassic World in California
>It's been confirmed the Jurassic World exhibit people overhauled all the animatronics
The World movies suck was but this ride is gonna be gorgeous

how come disney has kept it in storage all year?

Attached: DSC_0337.jpg (3696x2448, 2.18M)

>Expected massive crowds for GE
>Place becomes too much of a ghost town for PTN
>Try DESPERATELY to get people in
>$100 1-day park hopper
>Bringing back MSEP
>Possible September opening for Rise of the Resistance

>Possible September opening for Rise of the Resistance
source?
>tfw this tweet turned out to be even truer then anyone would have imagined

Attached: star wars open.png (640x342, 37K)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RIDE [on this list]?

strawpoll.com/47pk364a

for me its the pure kino that is the tower of terror

Disney never planned to destroy it in the first place, Tom.

I just bought this

Attached: Donald_Duck308_p07.jpg (900x1265, 144K)

For me it's a tie between Atlantis and Mt Everest. Can't beat that backwards fall and the icy dark cold Yeti cave on a hot summer day.

I'd vote Transformers but from the list, Peter Pan.

Choose.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190629_123329154~2.jpg (4019x2547, 843K)

where my pinchads at?

Attached: cars v2.jpg (1152x1728, 1.21M)

Actual thrill ride. It's one of two in Disney World. The only other one is Areosmith's ride and it's great that both are in the same park.

Love the Kermit and Genie

Butterbeer by far

It's gone bros... my childhood can never come back....

Attached: Streets_of_America_24.jpg (600x449, 58K)

>everest big thunder splash and space dont count as thrill rides
what did he mean by this?

Attached: fwu.jpg (2694x1379, 784K)

I'm so glad my son saw it before it went.

you devil

Attached: 41LcMJWHeKL.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Beautiful pin

Bwahahaha you know it's butter beer now type it

When I went on Everest I was disappointed, the whole thing should have been backwards after getting to the peak.

Space mountain is too lit up to be any fun anymore.

Splash mountain gets you wet and when you're carrying a wallet + everything onto the rides, water becomes a big issue.

But muh pineapple whip! I can't!

thanks its probably my favorite out of all the ones I have
nothing you said here doesnt make them not thrill rides

Attached: page 1.jpg (4496x3000, 2.91M)

Shouldn't a thrill ride be thrilling? No hang time. No surprise. No ways to protect your things from getting wet. No thank you.

nobody makes you carry on stuff

You can't leave it behind in lockers. The only way to go on the ride is carry it with you or have someone hold onto your stuff as you ride. Unless you're with a big party that can hold it for you there's no option.

>no hang time
none of the wdw coasters go upside down whats ur point

List of stuff I wish I could just ride one more time:
20,000 leagues
Body Wars
America Sings
Captian EO
Great Movie Ride
Minnie's House
Honey I Shrink the Kids playground
Indian Village
Maelstrom
Body Wars
Donald's Boat
Horizons

Because it can take upwards of five years to develop an attraction, and by then a TV show is old news. TV cartoons don't have the shelf life of movies.

EPCOT got a big Kim Possible scavenger hunt that debuted after the show ended and lasted two years before being replaced by Phineas and Ferb, which is itself looking like it'll be replaced by Ducktales since the duck characters will keep better.

ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter

I'm talking about the time where you feel like your weightless and falling, not when you're upside down. Tower of terror is the best at this feeling.

You must, though. :) You must.

I like the Minnie and patriotic Magician hat

This ride cost millions to make and now it's forever gone.

youtu.be/Sa3Mkiv--6o

This is why I really hope the WB park rumors are true.

But I enjoy both equally! It's not like I enjoyed butterbeer more because i was in costume or that it was super hot that day and the ice bubbles were especially good.... NO! I like them BOTH!

Frozen or regular Butterbeer? Btw I'm a big fan of Dole Whip so I can relate.

What's your least favorite ride? I'd say Mission Space or Simpsons. Both make me sick. I heard a kid died on Mission Space.

Space mountain is worse lit up. So Many headclippers...

what wb park rumors? ive only seen the dubai park

Attached: big belly.jpg (1136x757, 119K)

Nintendo looks so cool but they're replacing Woody Woodpecker and Curious George, not cool.

youtu.be/a3pT_6n7ENs

user, nobody except Brazil gives a fuck about Woody Woodpecker, not even Universal

Now that Galaxy's Edge is a thing, what's gonna happen to Star Tours?
How is Disney justifying it?

Attached: 1535148369816.png (500x365, 38K)

Rumor has it thar after WB saw Universal making big bucks from Harry Potter that they plan to let their license with Six Flags lapse so they can build their own Florida park.

>Looney Tunes
>Hanna Brabara
>DC

Eh, it could work.

>I think in part it's because there's a limited shelf life to cartoons.
The same can be said for vidya. That's why you didn't see a lot of Epic Mickey or Kingdom Hearts stuff when they were relevant.

Don't forget Cartoon Network stuff.

Disney really has been half assed for vidya haven't they? The most they do nowadays is let other companies license it, like with EA and SW and we all know how that went.

Why are you spoiling it?
Also CN is a mixed bag, they really haven't been doing a good job keeping any of their IPs relevant in recent years, do the point where I don't think anyone in the general public would give a shit except for cartoon nerds.

how would the ideal dc land be co?

Nah that was the compromised version. It was straight up supposed to be a Xenomorph encounter. I think one of the old Disney Adventures at information on that iteration

>Disney really has been half assed for vidya haven't they? The most they do nowadays is let other companies license it,
Part of the reason why they're half-assing it is due to them putting too many of their eggs into the toys-to-life market. Notice how all of their games either became licensed or easily-shoveled mobile apps when Disney Infinity 3.0 floundered for two years?
>Why are you spoiling it?
Also CN is a mixed bag, they really haven't been doing a good job keeping any of their IPs relevant in recent years...
Because the only ones they HAVE been keeping relevant (and ones that would most likely end being featured in their new park to some capacity) are ones that Yea Forums's come to hate: Steven Universe and Adventure Time.

Have fun with the fellow summer California crowd.

Bright Side Star Wars Galaxy is pretty empty nowadays.

From a past thread:

I actually had a big brainstorming session with a friend once about a Warner World.

What we settled on was dividing the park by biomes as opposed to franchises.

>Golden Age Hollywood
The "main street" to the park, done up like an old timey movie set. Includes a street show where Daffy tries, and fails, to direct a Batman movie. Mostly dining and shops.

>Metropolis
The city biome, home to a Justice League dark ride, Titans Tower drop tower ride, and a CN City suburb with a Powerpuff Girls kiddie coaster and Steven Universe motion sim and Boardwalk food court.

>Acme Acres
Forest biome, home to a Bugs Bunny underground coaster, Batman Batcave thrill ride, Scooby Doo Kooky Castle shooter ride, and a flume ride themed after either Ed Edd n Eddy or Craig of the Creek. Adventure Time Treehouse restaurant.

>Orbit City
Sci Fi biome. Home to a Green Lantern motion Sim, Ben 10 show, Marvin the Martian Vs. Duck Dodgers dueling coasters, and a Jetsons restaurant.

Annual Events include...
-Warner Brothers: Horror Made Here, an annual Halloween event with Haunted houses based on It, The Conjuring, Arkham Asylum, Friday the 13th, and a Scooby Doo kids area. Includes a bawdy comedy late night Adult Swim show.
-A Looney Little Christmas. Annual Christmas event with live shows based on Elf, A Christmas Story, and Looney Tunes, as well as various other fun yuletide shenanigans

It needs more Hanna Barbera representation, though.

Attached: 1561823772625.jpg (240x255, 41K)

Whoops, that second part was for .

In glad you're butthurt, OP. But how is this comics or cartoons?

>Disney worked with Lucasfilm for Star Tours and the Indiana Jones ride
>Eventually buys Lucasfilm
>Disney works with Fox for Alien to make Extra Terror-terrestrial and the Great Movie Ride
>Disney eventually buys Fox
>Disney worked with CBS to make The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
>....
Big hmmmmmm

is there much of a market for the disney pins?
seems like a paint to collect them with all of the limited editions and shitload of variants.

*pain

Eisner lost it when his fellows left and formed Dreamworks so he started to lose it and thought he ad to compete with Universal which lead to a lot of odd decisions. But he oversaw the renaissance which is by far a greater thing than any of is failures.

Iger destroyed Star Wars by obsessing over wanting "Their Version" to be marketable.

Change "Looney Little Christmas" to "Christmas Vacation "

Attached: Christmas_Vacation.jpg (1000x1426, 1.17M)

>Iger destroyed Star Wars
How much you wanna bet you fags are gonna forget about the sequel trilogy in 10 years?

Attached: 1537558425630.jpg (500x667, 100K)

>is there much of a market for the disney pins?
It depends on the kinds of pins, how limited they are, and if you have an annual passport. That said, if you smart the FANTASY pin market is much more lucrative. All you have to do is avoid Disney's lawyers and have decent non-stock art that isn't stolen fanart.

Nah that isn't going to happen. Redstone isn't going to give it up and owning two Broadcast Stations would get their ass with the FCC.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApSzmzhflMA&t=74s

Attached: Pixar Pier.jpg (1000x625, 95K)

I'd say most people will have.

Lord of the Rings is the huge one

This is probably a pipe dream, but I'd love if they did a Toonami themed theater and had it show that Sailor Moon show from Universal Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=fmCa4qnP4iM

And possibly also commission a Dragon Ball themed one

Not the point. At this point I'm convinced fucking nothing will make SWfags "happy" and frankly nobody should even try

Maybe. If they play their cards right it could probably be their answer to Hogwarts

I just collect them im not a seller
not sure if i like this biomes idea

Attached: hm.jpg (2000x2992, 1.2M)

For me it is Dole Whip with a splash of rum, the best way to get drunk at Animal Kingdom.

Attached: Dole whip rum.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

zatanna magic show in the dc area plz also she has to take pics with people after the show

Attached: zatanna cosplay.jpg (1367x2048, 1.03M)

what does butterbeer taste like?

Cream Soda with more butterscotch flavor.

What is this?

if it has an onboard soundtrack its gonna be the GOAT

Attached: dong coaster.png (827x396, 146K)

oh god i get so worked up every time i think about nintendo land bros
it's gonna be so amazing

Attached: sadcboycat.png (750x673, 491K)

>He actually showed up in Clone Wars which means George had to approve of the character and must have liked him well enough to let him keep making appearances in Clone Wars
It actually goes further than that- Hondo was created by Lucas himself. He's one of the handful of characters on the show directly created by him.

>onboard soundtrack
Imagine the possibilities
youtube.com/watch?v=0D5jYQDZR5Q

Star Tours is its own thing. I don't see the issue.

Ironically that keeps fucking them over in the long run

I boycott CN plus their stuff is bad anyways. If I boycott, I'm sure there are others.

You know there's a wb park in Dubai just like this right? The scooby doo ride looks neat

>dubai
Might as well not even exist

>jetsons restraunt
More like a ride

Yeah, the thing about Star Tours is that it's always been set as an in-universe experience, but it's never really cared about where it actually fits into the canon. The current version is set in the OT but its destinations are clearly inspired by different eras and you even get a cameo from Finn if the tour goes to Jakku. Even the original version of the ride threw in a new Death Star just for fun, even if it made no sense whatsoever.

You can have Galaxy's Edge as its own immersive experience and leave Star Tours in Tomorrowland as a general Star Wars ride.

It's foamy and tastes like a better version of cream soda and brown sugar. Slight hint of butterscotch.

Walt was an artist. Service, art, experience were all important to him. He wasn't just a money grubber. He wanted to make things better.

You're joking right, it's carnival tier. But so is Disneyland.

You voted, theme park Yea Forums thread.

Here are the results

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-173724~2.png (1440x1797, 182K)

I haven't been to Legoland in two years. Has anything changed? Anyone have updated pics?

Attached: download (30).jpg (474x265, 33K)

I want to go to their new bungalows

youtu.be/YjWgGVcnaTY

bait
didnt know there were so many seaworld bros in here
they have a lego movie land now with there own version of soarin

Attached: disney springs lego.jpg (1024x576, 161K)

Do you have any footage of movie land? Do you know if the new bungalows are located on the beach by any chance?

Atlantis is my favorite ride and I live for the cool atmosphere of acquariums during summer.

Found some. It looks really cool.

youtu.be/HaEkBaExqDE

youtube.com/watch?v=nnz7l9_dhO8
the bungalows seem to be on a lake

>that clearly not chris pratt voice for emment

Original EPCOT logo font is back. Pick related is the design concept for new manhole covers in the park

Attached: 362F1BF9-FE3B-43E8-BA4F-4084BDFB1C0A.jpg (600x522, 21K)

That's because Cypress Gardens was a beautiful park.

Attached: cypress_originalgardens1983ww.jpg (766x510, 112K)

>imagine Butterbeer-flavored Dole Whip.

Oh hey I was there when they were building this

Oh hey I was there when they were building this

>smile for your castle pics user

Attached: mollay photopass qt.jpg (906x906, 124K)

She's cute

yeah thats why i posted her

Attached: mollay tink.jpg (788x1024, 112K)

>sister going to rehab
>12yo niece and 15yo nephew demand they want me to be their temp foster parent cause they like me
>not pedo, and genuinely care about their welfare
>got a free two week vacation to florida thanks to being native and a leaf, legit thank you to the leaf government
>can pick disney one day, universal the next
What are my options?

Attached: 1522520511599.jpg (1280x1106, 267K)

The 12yo neice or the 15yo nephew.

Magic Kingdom is a good all-around "fuck yeah Disney" park, so if they've never been definitely go there for a day. If they've been before, just ask which park looks coolest and go with that.
For Universal, I'd actually recommend getting a park hopper. You can do pretty much everything in both parks in one day if you time it right, and you get to take a cool train between the two Harry Potter areas. If you have to pick just one, Studios might be a little less crowded because Islands just opened the Hagrid's Funbucks Didgeridoo Coaster and Knuckles.

The kids genuinely love horror movies, I'm thinking the vacation should take around October, where Disney and Universal have their Halloween events. Today just took them to the Child's Play remake.

Get the app and save your top three rides.

You gotta ask your neice and nephew what stuff they like. If it's coasters, Space Mountain and Thunder Mtn Railroad.

That's a good idea. There isn't a lot of horror at those two parks except during the horror nights. But be warned it's busier during that time.

And I just realized I can only hold them until September. Gonna try to convince the Mi'kmaq child services to get our vacation to the end of October. If not, I'll go with plan.

Attached: 1429560035618.png (531x272, 106K)

I'd recommend two days at universal. Disneyworld is alright, but it's so massive. You can have a really rad unique vacation just at Universal.

It's two WEEKS.

Attached: death star plans.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Oh I misread and thought two days.
In that case definitely carve out two days at Universal. It's worth it for maximum family memories.

ive never done universal redpill me on it

Attached: wonderb (4).jpg (900x1200, 181K)

Most of its screen rides are a bit shit but it's still a really fun time overall.

highlights?

Attached: uni cruise.png (593x71, 43K)

Spider-Man ride is one of the most kino rides on the planet. They have a good amount of roller coasters and "big kids" stuff, plus a massive Harry Potter land. In addition to things like a King Kong ride and a full fledged Jurassic Park.

I remember in a she-ra thread, one user said she ran was really creeped out when he asked for a photo with her. I've never had that experience even as an adult, so I'm curious if you ever got that vibe.

Attached: 1560967647352.jpg (900x900, 137K)

I know what they have I just wanted to know what you like
I certaintly havnt

Attached: merida captcha.jpg (1364x508, 134K)

Yeah, I'm 23 and have no problem getting the Disney princesses and mascots to take pictures with me. They have always seemed really sweet. Meg even asked me if was related to herc, I blushed
Although I never took a pic with any of the universal cast, so idk maybe they hire more nice actors for Disney?

>tfw moana says you look like a demigod
what did she mean by this?

Attached: moana.jpg (866x1024, 135K)

You are a qt super jacked Maori (?) Warrior looking guy.

OP here, shocked this thread is still up, thought it got archived already, but I'm not mad at all, keep it up.
>strawpoll.com/47pk364a
Either ToT, Star Tours, HM, Mummy, Spider-Man, or Dinosaur.
Frozen Butterbeer
Would be based
First, fuck you. Second, theme park threads are common here, it's the best place for them to go (a LOT of theme parks are based on Yea Forums or made by Yea Forums studios)
I've always wanted them to retheme it to Newgrounds, and retheme all the comic strips to classic Newgrounds shorts, with shit like a Tankmen coaster, Madness shooting gallery.
It'll never happen because "Think of the children!"

Anyways, I'm going to EPCOT tomorrow, recommend me things to do.

H-He's fast!
youtu.be/MDSsvS7t_eI

Attached: krump1.gif (578x463, 439K)

There are two shooting spots last time I went to MK. One actually has a fake rifle that you aim at people. It's on Tom Sawyer Island. The other is a gallery near Country Bears.
Mexico is my favorite place in Epcot. Italy is fun to hang around. Night time is best, fireworks and lights. Japan has a really great store for gifts & souvenirs. They import quite a lot. Nemo is a very relaxing ride. It's fun to watch the Manatees and sharks.

Depending on how much money you have, I always wanted to eat at the under sea restaurant.

Universal is great because of the comic section. Also the Harry Potter section is pure gold. The best place to eat is the place with bangers and mash. I forget what it's called.

Personally, for the best trip, you should research crowd calendars, schedules, maps of the park before going. Touring Plans and undercover tourist are good for research.

>go to a cattle call audition for the musicals at Disney World
>don't even get a callback
>can't audition to be face character cause i'm in the height deadzone (male characters are like 5'5-5'9 or 6-6'4)
>Tokyo Disney is having an audition but I don't want to move to nippon

Attached: ohbother.gif (335x251, 2.38M)

>That Lizzie McGuire pin
Based

I took a picture with Green Goblin and he was super cool.

Maybe the dude was just a sperg.

Bump

I'm surprised they did that, and not reused him for something like TDL. Japan loves Stitch.

touring plans crowd calendars are a joke
OUT ARE YOU?

Disneyland has been empty despite opening Galaxy's Edge. This is really bad. I think it's because they kicked people out for Selena Gomez. She's not royalty but they made everyone leave. Politically they've been estranging Conservative people who tend to be more family oriented & better for their demographic market.
In the contrary, Universal has been doing very well and Magic Kingdom in Florida.

for those who have been already was it disapointing?

Attached: rey.jpg (1200x799, 311K)

>Politically they've been estranging Conservative people

by estranging you mean kicking out retards who don't understand the "no political signs" rule and make a big fuss about free speech while getting booted out the part for literally ignoring the rules like the redneck inbreed dipshits they are?

>mfw I sucked it up and played the arcade games with my niece.
>mfw she didn't win but she's 4 so we gave her the stuff doll anyways and she runs up to her grandma all proud about her prize.
>mfw there was 4 of us so it wasn't even the little prizes but a big stuffed eva or wall-e.

She was so happy it was the most kino moment for me.

Attached: D5Asv54UEAAUFzb.jpg (220x239, 12K)

>mfw Mario Kart ride is AR isn't of VR with practical set pieces.

Attached: D5Asv_WVUAAijZs.jpg (1053x590, 65K)

It's fun and pretty immersive. It really does need the droids and a couple more of the short shows they do to help make it seem fuller and active. Falcon's an okay ride, you can get real fucked if your teammates suck, but even then it's fairly on-rails and only has one scenario (while clearly being set-up to accommodate more, and I think there was a preview for one in a YouTube video showing the technology of the ride off). Hopefully the Rise of the Resistance ride is as good as it's supposed to be to make up for Falcon's shortcomings. Cantina's nice, Rex is great, though I don't drink alcohol/fruity stuff so I can't properly judge their offerings. Docking Bay's food is overly expensive and not especially great - it can make do if reservations kick in and you don't want to leave the land, but otherwise I'd recommend just eating anywhere else in the park. Savi's is a neat experience, lightsabers are decent enough for the price and what you get. Rest of the merch is pretty decent since a solid chunk are meant to be replicas or in-world items and not just mountains of toys, but obviously it can get expensive as shit.

Pretty good overall.

Current rumours suggest AR headsets.

Fuck knows how expensive that'd be though.

Maybe you get given a cheap, washable headset and the AR part clips onto it so it doesn't need washing.

Who else here /knoebels/

Attached: 4.jpg (600x388, 272K)

more like kinobels

Attached: DSC_2902.jpg (2992x2000, 2.79M)

Disney Sea Indiana Jones.

>Make website dedicated to Walt Disney World news
>Spread false rumors
>WDW confirms rumors are false
>Gets mad the company that he reports news of denies his rumors
>Claims Disney lied to us
>Declares fake war with them as WDW laughs their asses off

Yeah Tom is a sad entitled faggot.

Attached: 1532584320015.gif (720x480, 126K)

This. I don't like Disney's blatant pandering but they're absolutely right to throw out those Trump faggots who thought anyone would appreciate or tolerate a fucking MAGA banner hung up on someone else's private property.

To be fair, Country Bears staying could be a reversal based on fan outcry (similar to the theater in Disneyland getting reverted to and back from a gift shop), and the wording of the statement on Tiki Room staying implies they could still do an overlay; but that said, Tom is indeed a sad entitled faggot regardless.

What does the Disney Sea version over the Disneyland one?

Wonder if there was any meat to the rumours of DLP getting Indiana Jones.

Still think "The Tiki Room with Moana" sounds way too plausible for there not to be a bit of truth to it. Although given how unpopular Under New Management was...

>all this talk of the country bears and no mention of the live action movie with christopher walken

It's going to be terrible one way or another. Then again I'm apparently one of the few people that never saw the appeal of the Tiki Room.

It's not like we regularly discuss the PotC films or Tomorrowland either

>tomorrowland
talk about wasted potential

Has the Mr Toad's Wild Ride style of enjoyable terribleness.

Me neither. I like the song though.
youtu.be/oGC92Nsv3I0

I've never really liked it, but I can understand why it was popular when it first came out. Now though, I think people only like it due to nostalgia. Even then I don't think it really became huge until Under New Management, which messed with nostalgia and was terrible on top of that. It was shitty enough to make people champion the original version as some kind of amazing and timeless experience.

>How is Disney justifying it?
by updating it with new scenes
They just updated it in November 2017 with Crait and Batuu sequences from last jedi

>I think people only like it due to nostalgia
and Air conditioning

No? I'm talking about the boycott of anti-abortion states. What kind of person goes around insulting "rednecks"? We are human beings just like you. In fact the nicest people in the world are country people in my opinion. They certainly don't act like you. You're no different from people who use the N-word. Do you know you're a bad person? Like when doing horrible things, do you ever sit back and say 'hmm maybe I shouldn't...maybe following Satan is not a good thing.'? No? Too much?

Disney is apolitical. Last time I went to Magic Kingdom, half the people had MAGA hats. They don't kick out Conservatives. Where do you Antifa types get your information from? I'm curious, what's it like being part of a violent cult?

Tiki room bores me. It's only good for A/C.

Dont feed the trolls man. Theyre sad pathetic people who live to hurt others. Thats why they love killing babies.

let the pol shit go

Attached: DSC_0356.jpg (3696x2448, 2.05M)

Dude exactly pol is a board of peace

Attached: Stop-Wars-Banksy.png (524x581, 330K)

Yeah I posted this yesterday and got over a hundred replies. I bet I won't even get one if I post it here.

Attached: IMG_3908.jpg (750x560, 95K)

AMEN

You got one. :)

bumps

Attached: DSC_2544.jpg (1844x1713, 306K)

SIX FLAGS FOR LIFE

I always thought the Ariels wore skinsuits

THERE ARE DOZENS OF US. DOZENS.

I wouldnt mind finding out if you catch my drift

>ywn get to visit the old Six Flags parks and ride their cool dark rides and other unique attractions

Attached: alpinesleighride.jpg (500x325, 117K)

well that looks kino

>more flags = more fun
How did I not realize this before?

Attached: 1456795677321.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

IT'S PLAYTIME

Attached: mrsix.gif (224x168, 195K)

>Disney loses traction for new IP ideas for rides
>Remembers QFC
>Builds new tram ride with QFC characters and Ruber chasing the guests throughout the ride
>Makes new animatronics with Ruber dropping the chicken into a vat of Witch’s Potion becoming Bladebeak
>Ruber’s song plays during the middle of the ride
>All of this previewed on Twitter with Iger saying “Now watch me create my mechanical army, with PRIDE”

>went to six flags in Massachusetts
>had the time of my life with senpai
>never went there again
It's also a 12 hour drive away, from Cape Breton. I want to return but no one wants to join. They don't have the money. WORK AND GET MONEY YOU FAT FUCKS.

theres gotta be a closer park

Family is in Boston. In fact there is a huge Mi'kmaq population there. Girls from MA come to Eskasoni during pow wow times to get knocked up to bump the population up a bit. My neighbor is from Boston. That fucking city is just "COME OVER HERE AND IMPREGNATE OUR MI'KMAQ GIRLS IF YOU'RE IN THE TOWN PLEASE".

>the original Mr Six ad campaign is now 15 years old
Jesus

This is the guy who played Mr Six

Attached: Dannyteeson.jpg (480x610, 92K)

And you expect people to be jealous of your going to the land of street shitting and "liberal values?"

fucking stay there and get the plague (Yep it exists there!) while you are at it fucking traitor

Attached: 546546412312.jpg (308x308, 30K)

>Everyone who disagrees with me is Antifa, an emotional child's guide to political discourse
Assuming you aren't baiting, this is referring to a group of Trumpers trying to hang MAGA banners from the Disney Railroad and the bridge over Main Street USA.

Like you said, Disney is apolitical, and thus has every right to prevent these faggots from defacing their property.

It's a charming little bit of history. The problem with modern Disney is they don't understand that there's joy to be found in embracing life's quaint pleasures, rather than just the biggest newest thing.

>108445236
Cope

Attached: 1552122239690.png (499x499, 71K)

>Thinks "redneck" and "country folk" are interchangeable
You be never been farther south than New York and I can tell.

What do you guys think is gonna happen if the rumors of WB letting the contract expire are true? Great Adventure just opened a Wonder Woman top spinner, Battle for Metropolis came out like a year or two ago, and that's including the HUGE (for Six Flags) DC themed area.

>Banana Splits's amusement park antics were filmed at Six Flags Over Texas
SIX FLAGS WINS AGAIN
HOW WILL DISNEY EVER RECOVER?

You pull a thorn out of Bob Iger's butt and he grants you one wish.

You can make ONE ride of any type out of ANY Disney-owned property (this includes Fox, Marvel, Lucasfilm, etc.)

It can go in any park, regardless of practicality or things like the Universal Marvel Deal and it is immune from closure or replacement for the next 10 years.

What do you build?

-Missplaced/missing audio queues
-Latin America themed in contrast to DLR's Indian jungle

On the plus, the smoke ring room is a step up over having the engine stall in the middle of a dark tunnel.

>Labyrinth reckless dark ride
>loads of disorienting visual tricks
>animatronic puppet characters
>animatronic David Bowie
>big beautiful As The World Falls Down segment
>fun bouncy Magic Dance scene

I wouldn't. Not since those peeps got nicely toasted in the Haunted Castle.

>Massachusetts

I bet the service is really bad

I have no idea what you are talking about. You're not addressing my issue which was Disney boycotting Georgia because they don't want to kill babies. I've never heard of Disney kicking out Conservatives because I go all the time and there are both Bernie retards and MAGA hats.

SO MUCH THIS.

Legoland maybe superior for this reason alone.

I'm from the South. Wrong again.

Oh wow, can I do three?

The first would be exactly like Atlantis in SeaWorld except that you can go underground and also through a rollercoaster glass tunnel surrounded by GREAT WHITE SHARKS eating mermaid shaped bits of meat. The sharks constantly are aiming at the tunnel trying to eat people and you can see their big teeth.

The second is a new billion dollar Horizons type ride. You can choose land sea and space. Elon Musk is the host!!!! It let's you float in the gravity section. It talks about all kinds of futuristic exciting stuff and makes progress sound promising. It has lasers. And talks about undersea labs that are huge in the Marina Trench!!!

I'd do an exact replica of Ralph Internet 2 thrill ride with tons of A/C.

Disney said they were considering boycotting. They haven’t made a decision yet, because they don’t really want to do it, and have to shut down productions they’ve already started.
>implying embryos are babies
Hmmm okay

>Has never seen a sonogram or heard a heartbeat
Learn Science.

>right in laws that have never done anything besides restrict women.
>make it so oppressive that women's health services are basically folding
>cry foul and go "B-B-B-B-B-B- WE'RE NICE! MUH 3% OF ALL SERVICES ARE EVIL"

okay incel.

Why now instead of October or March? You'll be vaporized into red mist the moment you step off the tram.

Yup, even had a DDR release. Had an arcade cabinet at the exit of Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom for years. Also had a PS1 release.
youtube.com/watch?v=3GFWpwsLRrY

Club Disney was also a eurobeat/parapara show at Tokyo Disney
youtube.com/watch?v=XNzYaI5qBck

Attached: ClubDisney.gif (480x360, 2.98M)

Hologram where you fight with sabers.

Star Trek ride.

Emperor's New Groove ride

Journey to the Center of the Earth ride

Done both, mate, and have gone with a friend to her procedure.
This conversation has literally nothing to do with theme parks, however. Until Disney princesses start telling you about how they believe in their basic right to choose during their M&Gs

Attached: 2B86B4E7-9630-4B3D-989D-722DFE3F88F8.jpg (640x800, 117K)

>literal scientists are the ones who say embryos aren't babies
>REEEE THEIR BABIES.

except maybe SpongeBob will be relevant forever

All politics fags out of this theme park thread for going off-topic

>Even after Iger rethemes it to Moana or some shit
That would never happen.

Could it?

trump incels ruin everything, what did you expect?

Yeah no shit, you're the asshole who got political first.

Plans for the long abandoned Wonders of Life pavilion in Epcot.

For an asshole who claims he doesn't want to get political, you're asking for it. You are a baby killer.

Need the name of this girl playing Anna
I wish to drink this young lady's bathwater

Bernie tard started it

>Yea Forums suddenly caring about babies
Sure is theme park in here

Cancelled or defunct?

Journey to Imagination for defunct.

Disney's America for cancelled, because the park would have been baller and in my backyard and I would have been a wage slave for the Mouse during my teen age summers.

Kek I made that pic

>bring up disney being political
>complain about poltical things
>REEE WHY ARE WE GETTING POLITICAL

I thought I had more pictures of her, but I can’t find them. Have a Punz as an apology

Attached: 5E4186DD-F549-4954-8123-FAE4F30202F5.jpg (1275x1920, 750K)

I was speculating about Disneyland having low numbers. Out of the blue you brought up some guy in Magic Kingdom who had a political confrontation. I had no idea about that not is it related to why Disneyland has had low numbers, especially since MK is booming. You used my speculating to go into why you hate rednecks and orangemanbad and why a baby isn't a baby.

Me: Gee I wonder if the low numbers are due to recent politics and Selena Gomez

You:
you mean kicking out {MK incident that has nothing to do with DL} retards who don't understand the "no political signs" rule and make a big fuss about free speech while getting booted out the part for literally ignoring the rules like the redneck inbreed dipshits they are?

Which person sounds more stable?
Hint: not you

not even the same person, which makes it even better cause now you trumpies are fighting yourselves.

I added the reply to myself. You are so dumb.

Honestly you need to leave America. You're ruining my country.

What point of you autists taking your shit no one cares about outside this board and unrelated thread before you get banned don't you get?

Why do people keep talking about Selena Gomez? What did she do? I've seen her at Disneyland loads of times. So what?

None of these issues would happen at a SIX FLAGS theme park. Maybe you should reconsider where to spend your hot summer days.

the chad mr six
qts

Attached: DSC_2520.jpg (2992x2000, 2.45M)

Sounds great! I'm going down to SIX FLAGS and cooling off at their in-park water park*!

*not available at all locations

So, anyway, I think Galaxy’s Edge needs more live entertainment, but enough to rotate so it doesn’t feel AS scheduled, you know. I really love the shows that Universal has in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. And there’s just enough variety for them.
It’s understandably a bit more awkward in Batuu, because it’s a land being occupied by armed forces and resistance fighters. But there are always people who want to entertain, even in the middle of a war zone.
You could have a quick underground concert before the First Order inevitably breaks it up.
Or a couple of storytellers trading increasingly wild tales about what definitely absolutely happened in various points of the Star Wars saga.

I’m thinking more about WDW’s version than DL, honestly, because Hollywood Studios has had a ton of great street entertainment in the past, and GE will especially stick out, if the land is devoid of that once you enter.

Disney trap remix
youtu.be/XkatGdR9w5Q

They only gave same day notice to paying customers that they were shutting down early for her.

youtu.be/kX8mPxq7ZF0

>ywn be rich enough to have the park to yourself

>or a couple of storytellers
I could see this happening at the toydarian toymakers.

>rare appearance by the owner
>Uses the plushes to recreate the major story events from the franchise
>Somehow manages to self-insert herself into each story

this sounds fun

When? She was there May 6th and June 3rd and the park was open until regular time.

>Is from the South
>has never encountered a real life redneck
You're either lying or you're a yuppie.

>Star Wars street performers
>basically space gypsies who get rousted by troopers at the end of the show
Sounds legitimately delightful. Imagine if they had like street musicians and buskers just constantly situated around the land, make it really feel like a bustling spaceport/trading outpost.

Disney needs to commit to more aliens wandering around. All the aliens we do see in are clearly non human and in subservient mostly silent roles. Does Batuu ban near human aliens from entering their ports?
All GE cast should be considered entertainment and have the option to look more alien. I need some Twi’leks in here.

Eisner vs Iger is literally the Soul vs Soulless meme

Magic Kingdom costs $180,000 an hour to rent out- a large amount but really not as bad as I would have thought.

I miss him so much it hurts.

>Yea Forums rents out the Magic Kingdom for 1 hour

As much as Iger is an IP slut, are we ignoring that Eisner essentially went crazy after Frank Wells died and fucked up a ton. We really should consider how things would have been if Wells has lived through the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4ao0_nRRCU

We'd need so many people to get in on it or at least a few very generous high rollers to help out.

>gofundme
>"Help my autistic family have a special reunion at the Magic Kingdom"

I can believe it as they have been experimenting with more themed stuff in Dubai and attempted a horror nights clone last year, but I haven't heard anything about that yet.

Disney's America because it would be nice to have a Disney park a few hours away from me, or WestCot

Attached: Popeye Saves the Earth pinball flyer middle.jpg (1214x804, 338K)

>ywn go to Disney America
>no Underground Railroad dark ride as your carry tries outrun slave catchers
>no Civil War stunt show spectacular
>no Great Depression drop tower

I'm going to forget about the sequel trilogy, along with the rest of the franchise.
(pic related is fun to play though)

Attached: Star Wars Stern Pinball Flyer back.png (910x1180, 1.88M)

I watched The Thief and The Cobbler Recobbled Cut Mk 4. It was pretty darn life-changing. So that, I guess.

Beastly Kingdom

Everything I've heard about it makes it sound like it would have been amazing. FUCK Avatar