The actual state of blunder charged

>the actual state of blunder charged
it's not fair bros
it was our turn now Yea Forumsmrades
all my friends on twitter told me so

Attached: megamanfullyblundered.png (595x698, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Titans-Cyborg-Starfire-Silkie-Action/dp/B07KT7CCS1/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=teen titans go figures&qid=1561774763&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude look at that shit, even if the show was awesome who the fuck would pay for that shit.

Isn't draped in enough green goop slime blasters for kids

that's what kids want, right

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

>that tike batman found out about ras slime fetish

>haha I captured batman, and after this you will be IMMORTAL HAHAA

what in god's name am I looking at?
when I was a kid, moms were paranoid of anything getting dirty and slime toys were forbidden. are they not still the same?

The toy industry is dead and buried. I don't know why boomer execs refuse to accept this.

Because that claim is a convenient shield for bad shows and movies

My parents when I was 5. I think most of us as kids just wanted our favorite characters no matter the quality. Qualityfags are adults with disposable income who can be picky about the toys.

Im not excusing the show, I just don't know if this is necessarily the right metric to base it's success or failures on

I don't think any toy stores actually exist anymore, so I'm not sure why you think he is wrong.

t. boomer executive

I guess you must have been pretty well off, because my mom would never pay full price for something that dinky looking.

Isn't that the guy who sucked a dick for a MISB G1 Overlord

Did you consider that your mother just loved you enough to try to buy you quality products
Some parents just grab literally the first thing they see

friendly reminder the guy in the tweet actually trades rare Transformers toys for oral sex.

>Some parents just grab literally the first thing they see
>tfw you wanted a wii and mom picked up a dollar store game system that only had basic arcade games you could play for free online
anyone else know what I'm talking about? those bargain bin consoles that advertised 40 games in one or some shit?
I really never fucking understood how boomers could choose not to take an interest in their children's hobbies at least enough to recognize things well enough to not waste money

based
moms are super hot, and ones that will debase themselves for toys are a special kind of kinky

>moms
>buying 30 year old collectibles still in the box
user, think about it for a moment.

eh
different kicks for different pricks
knowing it's a nerd on the other end isn't as hot though

Yes, they're very common and weirdly enough different regions have different more prominent Chinese knockoffs (they're literally all Chinese)
Usually they advertise an absurd amount of games that no person would play to begin with anyway (1000 games in one!!) and then there's like 6 off-brand NES games that constantly repeat themselves over and over

>anyone else know what I'm talking about? those bargain bin consoles that advertised 40 games in one or some shit?
Plug and play, you mean.
Or sometimes more colorfully known as plug and plague.

That asshole isn't dead yet?

Plug and Plays are just controllers with minigames inside, or bad ports of old games. What he's talking about are Chinese clones of old consoles like the NES that are made to look like a cheap alternative to a full-priced console.

The only good one is the Atari Flashback. I've heard you can even modify the Flashback2 with a cart slot for playing actual carts, switching back and forth between reading from the slot and reading from the chip already present. Takes original controllers, the reproduction ones, or Genesis controllers.

Most of those plug and plays I've seen fit this user's description:
So maybe they're just plug and plays designed to fool people into thinking they're legit systems

Megaman? No

Most plug and plays I've seen are generic controllers with shit like Star Wars or Spider-Man plastered on top, they're usually officially licensed too.
Granted I haven't seen one of those in like 10 years.

it's not hot moms who's sucking him off.

This, toys are going to be here forever, stop making excuses for bad shows

That's what you get for trusting CN to handle your property

redpill me on that lore

How come Steven's Universe doesn't get any toys?

because no one wants them

not if they look like this

Attached: UCC-00555_PRDT-CA_2000x.jpg (1200x1103, 102K)

This.
Back when I was a kid, toys had
>Full range of motion, move hands legs, arms, head, etc
>Durable. I once tried to blow up a toy with firecrackers, toy survived.
>Good accessories that are shit and had complex movements of their own (a he man toy (iirc) I had a sword that could transform into a different sword by twisting some parts)
>actually looked like the characters
Honestly why would anyone buy toys now a days when they’re so shit compared to years ago?

So they are show accurate then

There have been new Buzz Lightyear toys to promote 4 and none of the ones I've seen have his laser button actually be a button. My old one from 1995 could be pressed, so why can't the new ones?

the chibi part is intentional on their part
what I was complaining about was the shitty paintjob on the face

Attached: UCC-00555_ROS-CA_2000x.jpg (1200x1117, 106K)

bruh none of the buzz figures were accurate to the movie. They were always missing at least one feature

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (478x361, 14K)

Do you honestly not remember all the slime, goo and water-based toys from the 80s and 90s? They've been making gross-out and liquid reactive toys since I was a little kid.

I swear, nobody actually remembers what their childhoods were like.

it's too expensive to create the ultimate toy

>boomers

Go back to R.eddit.

no the joke hit, it's just the shrink-a-dink wasn't a mishap this time

Attached: DbelOfHV4AARHZt.jpg (1200x542, 127K)

Collector toys are great nowadays. So much detail and articulation. Toys meant to actually be played with, not so much.

Disney should be able to afford it

What? No. Megaman's not an asshole, he just has shitty cartoons and only half his games are good. I meant M. Sipher.

never heard about that guy before, what's the deal with him?

to be fair, my mother was literally a baby boomer

It was more shitting on SU for not being on model and just being lazy/shit with its animation in general

I don’t understand, what are we getting mad at in this thread again? No one wants Megaman fully charged toys?

Holy shit, it’s the reincarnation of the horde slime pit

Attached: 8FCAA5E6-26C7-468E-9867-D4908895B9CA.jpg (400x272, 32K)

Well, I'm dating myself here, but he was a loudmouthed jerk on the alt.toys.transformers Usenet group.

If he's really this old then he can't be the guy from this /toy/ thread

Attached: misb overlord.jpg (1740x2248, 850K)

Because CN isn't a toy company (nor a good one at that) but they don't seem to care.

What even connects one to the other?

The slime came with a warning that it would fuck up carpeting beyond all repair. It wasn't kidding.

meanwhile forky figures go for $900 pesos in mexico ($50 bucks)

Attached: 963.jpg (626x510, 43K)

>why make one toy that collectors will buy just once and not make the same toy over and over again just so they can say they have the complete set?

business

materials nowadays cost much higher than back then?

what did CN mean by this?

Attached: 7pcs-set-DC-Teen-Titans-Go-Robin-Beast-Boy-Raven-Cyborg-Action-Figures-Toys-Brinquedo-Toy.jpg_640x64 (640x640, 79K)

google gives me knockoff results. are you passing off KOs as official merch?

amazon.com/Titans-Cyborg-Starfire-Silkie-Action/dp/B07KT7CCS1/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=teen titans go figures&qid=1561774763&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-19
oh god it's real