Earth-7642 Thread

Attached: 64C5D4F3-8BF4-4F54-8EB0-8B13F8CF7247.jpg (586x732, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-7642
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 880151DB-8CBF-417D-89E8-90CBC96C7DE9.jpg (900x717, 133K)

Would Thor and Hal get along?

I could see it, yes. I’d love a Thor/Hal team-up

Attached: 03ED6A43-E9F4-480B-A95E-14EEC3412A2A.jpg (595x842, 122K)

bump

Is this a continuation of the crossoververse?

>Thor: "Hal Jordan. We would have words with thee."
>Hal: "Don't you use that line right before you hand someone their ass?"
>Thor: "It depends on how thoust answers mine query."
>Hal: "Okay hit me... not like that!"
>Thor: "Is it true you had relations with the young Green Lantern Alisia, Supergirl and other young heroines?"
>Hal: "God Damn it, I wish people would stop spreading those rumors. No Thor I did not have relations with those young ladies. Honestly this slander likely came from Carol after we broke up years ago, she could and still can be a bitch- "Aye tis true" "But yeah that and some compromising situations really cemented my status as a pedo, though I've worked hard to clean my rep. Will this hurt our duties with each other?"
>Thor: "No. I merely wished to hear it from thine mouth. Come, I hear their is a 12 tailed comet passing through the solar system, would you care to come with myself and others? STAR Labs wishes to get data from it."
>Hal: "You know that sounds perfect, the most I've ever seen was a nine tailed comet. Let's go"

>You know that sounds perfect, the most I've ever seen was a nine tailed comet. Let's go"
Kek

????

You can’t dissect comedy

Oooookay

>May and Alfred hit it off at a Gala
>Pete and Bruce are not exactly happy about this
>If May and Alfred do get together Pete and Bruce would become brother in-laws(?)
>When the two families meet up the two are passive aggressive af towards the other
>Everyone get's along swimmingly

>Ivy and Flint once had a thing going on for a while (both being earth/nature themed and nigh immortal)
>They remain in close contact

Both ships are cute

Thanks
I admit I'm more a Marvel guy so my knowledge of DC is limited ot the DCAU and such
>Shining Knight is a member of Excalibur alongside Captain Britain and the rest
>Morgana Le Fay is one of their recurring foes

Putting some ideas from before
>The Chitauri are actually the White Martains, they changed their names after offshootign fro mthe Green Martians after Galactus consumed their homeworld
>MM still has some trouble working with Surfer for being G's herald, though they've gotten better

>Red or Yellow Lantern Frank
>He uses gun constructs

>Supergil/Kara adores Jon, but is fairly neutral towards Carol
>She still has a tough time knowing she and her cousin married

>Kraven has been theorized to be dipping into the RED though this has never really been confirmed whether or not he was just high off jungle herbs

>Hulk managed to hold off Doomsday long enough for Superman to arrive
>Banner was out of commission for weeks afterwards
>Carol spoke to no one after Clark died, it was after he came back they had Jon

Wait, Mars just doesn't exist in this universe?

Carol/Jon stuff is cute

They're from out of the solar system in my mind. So the mMartians (real name undecided now) split up and scattered throughout the cosmos and settled elsewhere.

The White Martians turned into warring reavers with nothing to stop them, the greens traveled until they found Mars since it was like home.

>Superman X Carol
HAHA, gross. Superman deserves better.

Attached: wpid-screenshot_2014-08-29-15-49-34.jpg (592x267, 224K)

Keeping in theme from the threads, I prefer Jen x Clark imho.
>Some villains make bets on how long Jen lasts before cheating on Clark Kent
>It never takes
Going to sleep

King Shark and Shark Girl are from the same ocean town.

>>Carol spoke to no one after Clark died, it was after he came back they had Jon
Get out of here with your shit taste.

>Slade and Frank were war buddies
>Peter Parker and Dick Grayson were roommates in college
>President Luthor made Osborne the head of SHIELD which ushered in the Dark Reign

>President Luthor made Osborne the head of SHIELD which ushered in the Dark Reign
Was that part of the plan?
Just keeping theme of the previous threads, as before I prefer

I personally just like the genderswapped Homer/Marge dynamic which’s like super rare.

He was on the spaceship that would grant the Fantastic Four their powers

Attached: d3dszms-44809114-1ae8-4fed-a140-171c77a3450f.jpg (1024x768, 217K)

Regular Supe or Cyborg Supe?

Hank Henshaw
His story is basically a parody of the FF so it works

Oh yeah I forgot him. I like that idea
>Hank hates the FF for becoming big stars while he nearly died
>Much like Doom he alternates between fighting them and Superman

>Hank wants to join forces with Doom
>Doom deems him pathetic

>Booster Gold & The Exiles
Join Booster, Goldstar, Blink, Morph & Rip Hunter as they defend Time & Space against those who try to exploit it. Their first caper? Stop Virl Dox II aka Star-Lord from dying against Mongul, who rules the Shi'ar in this universe!

>Hank in retaliation once tried to lift Latveria out of the ground and throw it into space
>Doom, the FF and Superman barely stopped him

>Mongul, who rules the Shi'ar in this universe!
Now that's a story to tell

>Doom, the FF and Superman barely stopped Hank
I mean. Is Hank that strong? I thought Doom's magic alone would take him out. How does Clark fare against him?

Usually not great, guy has control over technology and his conscious always finds a way to survive

He's pretty much Superman plus technopathy, psychic powers and some other stuff. He's really dangerous

>Khandaq is one of the few places on Earth that Mutants nad Humans freely live together
>Because of this Black Adam's been an off and on ally of Xavier, the two surprisingly get along despite BA's dislike/hate of telepaths, he sees Charles's intentions as noble and just

Khandaq being a safe space for humans and mutants and supernaturals in general, I can see.
Adam liking Xavier, I can't.
How about Adam met Apocalypse in the past?

>Doctor Strange considers Nabu an utter abomination for using Kent like this and can't imagine Doctor Fate being a balanced union between Kent and Nabu. Still, he recognizes him as superior
>Nabu considers Strange as vile for selling parts of his soul, while Kent is very sympathetic towards Stephen and tries to reassure him he (Kent) is fine being doctor Fate, while also trying to help Stephen be less demon-reliant.
>Nevertheless, Doctor Fate and Doctor Strange will always be allies when the balance calls for it, Fate considers Strange a valuable protector of the universe.

I'll agree on the liking Xavier part, just throwing stuff out there. Are there any telepaths he's like or at leas tolerate? I can see MM being one, if only because the two of them have gone through similar hardships.
Adm meeting Apocolypse? I can see them meet.
>Adam and Apocolypse have fought one another since their respective ressurections
>Both used to be friends long ago but their experiences have changed them too much other than for one to die
I think we thought up an event involving Nabu needing to be recreated/resurrected to make him more 'orderly' It was a big cosmic/magic event

>Nabu
>More orderly
You mean more chaotic? I mean, Nabu is very orderly and it took a lot for him to accept humanity and for Doctor Fate to be an agent of balance and not just order (he even used chaos magic) in dc. Now, if we talk in a crossover-verse, I think it makes sense, for contrast for Fate to be the more orderly one, than Strange. Was there a fate-themed event discussed in a previous crossover-thread? Must have missed it, tell me.

It's been a while but I think someone referred to it as the Titanmachia given how big it was, sorta like a cosmic streamlining of the setting's magic side

But I've forgotten a fair bit of the threads by now

It was like a sorcerers vs gods crossover event.

Phantom Girl is Weapon XIV.

Is she time displaced? I wonder if she's related to Laura and Logan, she has a similar appearance to her

Here's some wacky story ideas
>Gangland: Wilson Fisk makes his move to take over Gotham. Involves the Batfamily, Spider-Man, Punisher & Daredevil.
>Deputized: The Guardians of the Galaxy are now officers of L.E.G.I.O.N!!
>Deathmatch: Iron Fist vs. Lady Shiva. 'Nuff Said.
>Gentleman's Bet: The Shade & Bartoc The Leaper team up!
>Seeing Red: Bruce Banner gets a Red Power Ring. Who can stop the him with a cosmic weapon that feeds on Rage? Benjamin J. Grimm, you have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to
the Green Lantern Corps. The Hulk vs. The Thing goes cosmic!

Yes and no, same with everyone else in Hal's life

>Cosmic Hulk and Thing
Yes plz, I'll even pre-order

No but BRB and Kilowog totally would.

>Iron Man and Batman had a team up
>the whole time Stark was fixated on just how fucking big the BatDong was in those briefs
>Superman showed up and they left him in the dust, like the third wheel friend
>his SuperBulge was even fatter
>World’s Vilest; Tony Stark makes Lex Luthor an offer he can’t refuse!

Which girls try to peep?

Kamala Khan

I thought so
>She shapeshifts into the wall
>Clark and Bat know, don't say a word
>No one realizes Mystique is in the showers as well, disguised as one of the openly gay heroes

Slut

Most of them, except Black Widow who hates both their guts. Carol regularly tries to get Superman to fuck her brains out but he’s too pure. Deep down inside, the fact that she looks like Kara with her short hair, triggers his incest fetish and he really has to control his boner around her.
>Stark gives Luthor solid evidence for Superman’s secret ID
>it suddenly dawns on him why Lois never went out with him again
>his hatred increases a hundredfold
>now the World’s Vilest spend their time trying to take down both Batman and Superman with a literal kick in the balls, rendering their huge dicks useless
>Doom gets invited but he sees Batman as a rodent, Superman as a non threat, and actually has a Big Slav Cock so he gets on their shitlist too

>Kamala being kicked out of the Justice League for several sexual harassment claims

>Cap becoming good buddies with Martian Manhunter since he helped prove to Tony’s smug face there are indeed Green men on mars.
>Tony tries to say small and Manhunter shrinks in front of him Cap is over the moon about tiny green men from space.

>"I know this may sound embarrassing Captain, but I must say you have one of the most pure and beautiful minds I've ever been in contact with."
>"Uhhh, that's... Very flattering Jonnz."
>"I hope that this doesn't hurt us working together, I can see why many women are smitten with you."
>"Think nothing of it, we're more alike than we think Jonnz. Both of us are among the last of our kind finding ourselves in an unfamiliar world trying to find a foothold. But we've made friends, family and comrades who look out for us and us the same. Now let's get going, whatever Skull wants inside that bunker can't be good news."
-from Captain America and the Martian Manhunter #3 a throwback to sci-fi pulp adventures and atomic punk/alien stories

Natasha doesn't hate Tony, fuck off.

I meant that she hates Batman and Superman. Jesus user, try and read the whole thing next time.

Okay? Even so, I don't see her hating Batman or Superman either. For that matter, Natasha seems like the kind of person who would very difficultly hate someone unless they personally messed with her shit, particularly if it was someone from her past, trying to drag her back to the KGB/Red Room. Other than that, I honestly see her as too much
>done shady shit, got more chances, people can be garbage, but we all make do with what we have
to actively hate someone. Especially Bruce or Clark.

Fucking hell user, it’s a greentext about Stark and Luthor being envious of the BatDong and the SuperCock, while Kamala perva on them in the JL showers. Lighten up you tranny. Widow could hate Batman for being a crazy furry who never finishes the job, and hate Superman for being a filthy xeno scum.

>No one comments on Mystique perving on the guys
Just as planned

She usually frames Kamala

Harley seems to wind up in bed with a lot of people; Joker, Nightwing, Deadshot, Ivy. Which spiderman character would she bump uglies with?

Flint?

Norman? Shocker, it has to be Herman for straight man shenanigans

Which DC characters has Jackal cloned?

>Civil War and Dark Reign happened because the League and it's heavy hitters were out of system dealing with the Annihalation wave alongside the GLC Nova Corps and others

None of these would be in character for her, though.

Kamala is horny though

True, true
>'OMG it's Spider-Man and Nightwing! Here, in the same place! I think I'm gonna faint'

Attached: 1847D137-F2AA-4A1C-9441-606C22DDFA7D.jpg (575x885, 123K)

>Written by Gail Simone
>Art by Rochafort

who actually gets along with hal?

Usually not Batman because that’s more of a tsundere thing, but he’s always seemed chill with Barry and Ollie. Pretty sure he and Clark like eachother

Which superheroine from Marvel is worthy enough to train on Themiscyra?

Angela?

I can see Black Widow having some weird love-hate sexual tension thing with Batman for him messing tons of her jobs and being so smugly self-righteous. She finds him stupid and annoying, but also admire his idealism and tenacity. Not to mention the whole broken man thing.

I mean, she used to date Daredevil, after all.

And Bucky, maybe she just has a thing for broken men? They remind her of herself?

Scorpion and Kraven

Sif

Kraven would 'hunt' Vixen for her totem powers, and being one of the sexiest women in the setting. She'd maybe give Gargan a pity lay, he's crazy but not exactly her kind of crazy
>"What don't I got the other guys have!"
>"Ya don't got any style Mac, not being mean or anything."
My thoughts exactly, Valkyrie as well. I can also see Shulk and Carol too

>Terry and Miguel have spread 'Shock' and 'Schway' in the 'Present' timeline to the annoyance of everyone else

What Marvel's heroes hate Batman the most? Which Marvel's heroes Batman hates the most?

I'd say Punisher on both counts, for a given measure of hero

Namor

>Onslaught happened during Infinite Crisis.
>On the Heroes Reborn Earth, the DC Characters are their New52 versions.

Natasha definitely understands Batman's point, better than most. She kills, but not like the punisher. She kills to get the job done, not to punish. She is a redeemed villain, after all, she knows things turn around. She just doesn't hesitate from killing too, if that's her best option. She could definitely have a love/respect-frustration thing with Bruce, yes.
Also, a fling with Slade. Like, between trying to kill each other.
Frank for sure. And Tony. I'll expand on that.

>The marvel heroes have a weird sense of deja vusince for some reason they didn't change
>Steve finds he and Diana aren't together anymore
>Guy doesn't live in Peter's apartment
This feels like a House of M type scenario now that I think of it

Eh, not really sure about Carol

How would COIE work here?

Carol really is this verse's punching bag isn't she?

See, Tony loves Bruce. Fellow playboy orphan billionaire genius, that fights with his wits and gadgets, has control issues, makes contigency plans, stands as a mortal among gods? Loves him.
Bruce on the other hand hates Stark. For his irresponsibility, his killings, his weapons, his impulsiveness.
And.
Bruce offered Pepper a job at waynecorp.

>Matt Murdock and Harvey Dent went to the same college and were great friends
>they were both passionate about changing their respective cities and kept in touch after college
>Daredevil later on confronted Two-Face and now they're arch-nemesis
>Daredevil have tried many times to redeem Two-Face, but has now realized his beyond redemption
>Daredevil still see Two-Face as a friend and maybe a window to his own soul

There was no Peter on Heroes Reborn Earth, he was still on 616 & Ben was Spider-Man during Onslaught

KGBeast is dispatched to silence Natasha , who then teams up with rocket red to defeat him

Oh yeah, sorry for that .It gets confusing as fuck sometimes.
A big soviet crossover story? Maybe throw in Crimson Dynamo?

X-Men vs Doomsday
Ghost Rider mistakes Trigon for fat Mephisto, shenanigans ensue
A huge Civil War over "Who gets to be part of the Unified Avengers League" With Superman leading the "Anyone can be a hero if they're willing to take on the sacrifice" and Iron Man leading the "Fuck you, if you have superpowers you have to register with the League and be under our watch and command"

Sandman and Clayface try to keep as far away from each other as possible.
They don't have any issues, but they're aware that Batman and/or Spider-Man will probably make them smash together.
If it doesn't do something to their minds, it's still going to be a bitch and a half to separate, and they'll never live it down.

There was some confusion apparently a thread or two back about Hippolyta/Diana nad Steve
>Steve crashes on t Paradise Island thanks to the Bermuda Triangle, is found by Diana
>She shelters him , he was trying to find info about HYDRA/Nazi sightings in the Caribbean
>HYDRA/Nazis attack Themiscyra and Steve breaks his hiding to help the Amazons
>Hippolyta sees him save others at risk to himself
>Once it is all done the Amazons take Steve prisoner, execute/interrogate the remaining HYDRA soldiers
>By this time one Fate and Namor show up thanks to Magic/Atlantaean knowledge
>They vouch for Cap, though Hippolyta would have let him go anyway
>After having spoke with Rogers Hippolyta along with several bodyguards goes to Mna's world as an ambassador to get a better look at what has been going on and to get info on wh oattacked and killed her people
>She later decides to join the Invaders and fights alongside the rest, particularly Cap and the two grow close
>After the war ends and Cap disappears she returns back home with a torn heart
>Many years later Fate returns brining Hippolyta news about the Red Skull having survived and still kicking around committing warcrimes building his powerbase alongside HYDRA remnants
>While she'd love to go back and hunt him sdown she realizes she cannot as queen, Diana proposes she and her own bodyguards go and act as ambassadors fro Themiscyra/the Olympians to the world like in canon
>This goes on for decades making Diana one THE most experienced and renowned Heroes, predating many In the world
>Modern time when Steve is found, defrosted and escapes containimant after freaking out at how the world changed
>Diana meets him once again when SHIELD contacts her as she was in NYC at the time
>Red Skull's daughter is a half Amazon rape baby through one of Diana's bodyguards/henchwomen
>Red Skull has earned being on Diana's shitlist for decades of reasons, making him one of her biggest rogues

Based

As she should be

I still say the comic where Carol drunk flashed Jon’s little league team was too much

>got superchad to wife her
>punching bag
It’s more than she deserves

>THUNDERCHILD(REN)
>A series of unconnected murders across the globe are connected once their DNA is lined up and shows similarities to Hercules: They are all the illegitimate children of Zeus
>It is found Heraa has been on a shadowed warpath against her husband's bastards causing many deaths
>Batman finds that Maxie Zeus is among the unfortunates
>Can the League and Avengers stop these murders and bring the Queen of Olympus to Trial?

Loving this, would Billy get involved?

If Jon was Carol´son then you know what will happen next...

Attached: 1502330567408.jpg (217x233, 17K)

Yeah, along with Diana, Batman, Thor and many other scharacters
>Hercules barges into the capital of Olympus
>Herc: "HERA! WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE!"
>Alongside him are several other heroes, Thor most notable
>At a morgue
>Herc: "Sleep little brother Jacob whom I have never met. I swear on my honor Hera shall be brought to justice."

Just gonna comment before this thread dies, that Hatter and Mysterio are total bros!!

I feel Beck would find them deplorable

>Was that part of the plan?
I imagined it intially was. Luthor wanted to prove that his brand of heroism works and Osborne would be the perfect puppet. Unfortunately Luthor forgo/underestimated Osborne's sanity is a time bomb and it becomes a question when is he gonna fuck up.

I think there's an excellent potential for a Slade/Natasha story, inspired by the Prieststroke annual.

>Slade gets hired by a royal family in a civil war torn country to kill a member of the opposing faction.
>He does, but another assassin gets a member of the faction that hired him
>Natasha is send to investigate the civil war and the two assassins
>fighting them both, she realizes they're both Slade and he plays the two families against each other
>she realizes the end game if he continues is the corrupt royals being gone and the people getting democracy, so she lets him continue

>Bonus point 1: during the fighting and meetings, natasha and slade fuck once
>Bonus point 2: they each seduce a royal too, to have personal intel

The hulk thing is great.

Osborne as an accomplished or underling of Luthor works really well in my mind. His eventual need to rise above Luthor could play a role in him becoming the Goblin

Beck has zero friends. They would slowly start to like eachother

I liked the thing one user mentioned a thread or two ago about Fate looking down his nose at Strange, who in turn looks down his nose at Constantine.
Also Stange could date Zatanna for a time and Constantine shags Wanda

Clea, user. If Strange gets with Zee, Constantine gets Clea.

Does Doom know how to access the Speed Force

A conversation between Doom and Thawne would be priceless

>Crossover event where Doom gains access to the Speed Force

>Somedays Beck can be found drowning himself in drink over the fact his only 'Friends' are Mad Hatter and Toymaker
>It becomes even harder to pick up chicks
>He was part of the Secret Six (or more) a couple times
>Being an illusionist is really helpful
I like Slade playing both sides, perfectly in character
Does he still do pic related?

Attached: untitled.png (840x630, 1007K)

>That time you were working with your crush in science lab and you messed up the mixture creating a stink bomb? IT WAS ME RICHARDS!

Read one of the prieststroke annuals (is there more than one?). Slade does exactly what I described in that story in it.

>Does he still do pic related?
Of course

>Luthor: "...Maybe putting Osborne in charge was a bad idea."
>Mercy: "You *think*?"

Posted before I was finished, what's with this site?
>Spider-Man: "Some 12th level intellect you are."

>"Remember when your Unstable Molecule uniform failed and your taint was on the front page of every paper in the world? IT WAS ME RICHARDS! I TAMPERED WITH YOUR UNIFORM!"
>"That time your dog ran off and was hit by a truck even though you were sure your door locking program was working? IT WAS ME!"
>"That time you went to highfive your professor but instead punched him in the nose? I MADE YOUR HAND A FIST RICHARDS!"

Man, why do you people push this? Tony would be a Halfag and a Luthorfag. There’s no way he’d be a Batfag.

What would a typical Tony/Hal adventure be?

Absolutely amazing

Being mistaken for picking up jailbait on an alien space station with absurd BACs?

Space Casinos, Alien Empresses, Lobo going after them and an epilogue where they gorge on HAMBURGAHS while shittalking their exes.

Huh. He would be especially dangerous against Doom wouldn't he? Even in magic Doom is somewhat reliant on tech, so Henshaw would just hard counter Doom, explaining why the F4 and Supes have to come and help.
I like it.

Well, now I’m in pain now knowing I’ll most likely never see this. How did Tony take Parallax?

Stark was doing the Kang shit at the time so they were Villain Bros.

Poorly no doubt. He feels he could have helped Hal before it spiraled out of control. Though he's not the only one
That's how I imagined it going

Based Stark/Jordan friendship. Hey, they could team up for Zero Hour

I’d love to see the Marvel heroes react to Parallax,

How would the story change? I mean, what if they... won?
>Kang!Stark and Parallax!Hal as Endgame Bro-Villains remaking the universe
Oh no...

Thor Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer hell most of the heavy hitters will die trying to slow him down
If only...

>Deathstroke and Captain America are eternal rivals
>Captain sees good in Rose, and tries to convince her to become a hero
>Deathstroke still wants Rose to be a merc, because she's good at it
>Eventually Rose sided with Captain and joins the Young Avengers
>Deathstroke, not being a complete asshole, is accepting of Rose's decision and lets her join

>The girls walk in on Rose cuddling her Cap dakimura
>They run from her shooting them, laughing all the way

If you are going to do a fight with the best martial artists, it needs to be Shang-Chi vs Richard Dragon.

Moon Knight is nothing more than crazy vigilante in Gotham that Batman wants to help. Khonshu is actually just Spectre, Moon Knight doesn't know this, and Moon Knight thinks that Spectre has passed on the title of Spirit of Vengeance onto him, which leads to him killing many villains in the name of vengeance. This would also explain why his outfit is similar to Spectre's

>As Ollie sat in his office a thought came to him
>Dinah was related to Cap, he was her uncle
>Cap was in a relationship with Wonder Woman despite what he may say, everyone knew it
>Diana was the great granddaughter of Zeus, her gand dad was Ares, her dad Hercules (the thought sill made him a bit quesy, incest and all)
>If the two tied the knot that would mean Ollie would be related to the narcissitic, sociopathic Olympians by marriage
>Oliver: "Debbie? Do we have anything along the lines of Divine Insurance?"
>Debbie: "No Mr. Queen, why?"
>Oliver: "Do you know who Dinah is related too? And who said man is in a relationship with? And who said woman is related too?"
>Debbie: "... I'll get out boys in the legal dept to contact capital hill Mr. Queen on the double."
>Oliver: "Thanks Deb, what would I do without you?'
How does MK interact with Hawkman/Woman?

Actually, how Black Adam would interact with MK because of the Khonsu connection is an interesting thought

>You and I were once brothers in arms, Jordan, a warrior worthy of a God’s respect
>And though you have suffered greatly, I cannot allow you to destroy everything and so...
>I SAY THEE NAY, VILE VILLAIN!
Boy, is the space bug thing gonna make things awkward

>Harry Osborn is all but adopted by Bruce Wayne. The Black Goblin/Hobgoblin/Green Goblin II may some day become a part of the Bat-Family.

>Question and Spider-Man have a Bad Cop, Good Cop relationship. Victor Szaz as done freelance work for Jameson and consistently sneaks in a pro-Spider-Man comment or two.
>Doctor Strange gets involved from time to time to help Question on cases.
>Blue Beetle and Spider-Man get along incredibly well - They're the ever nerdy, ever heroic Bug Bros.

Based

Poor Jacob

So, question.

Would Earth-7642 exist as an undiscovered Earth in the DC Multiverse, the Marvel Multiverse, or would it exist as the Prime Earth/Earth 0 of it's own Multiverse outside of either ?

I think it would just be an undiscovered Earth going by the history mentioned here:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-7642

I don't think there was any reference to the COIE or JSA.

Black Adam and Moon Knight don't get along but Konshu and Adam have respect for one another though they have often get in the way of eachothers plans historically. Wizard Shazam never liked Konshu.

It'd be a fantastic team up book honestly.

So apparently it was part of DC's recognized Earths Pre-Crisis, while also simultaneously appearing in Marvel's universe index.

I think it's fair to say this Earth exists in Hypertime, rather than in a standard multiversal cluster

DOOMZOOM

>>Harry Osborn is all but adopted by Bruce Wayne. The Black Goblin/Hobgoblin/Green Goblin II may some day become a part of the Bat-Family.
>Jason's daddy issues intensifies

>Instead of a S his logo is a 5 as a mock to the Fantastic Four for forgetting "the lost member of the family"

>It'd be a fantastic team up book honestly.
>MK cutting off some crook's face
>"BA: "Oh MK, you rascal. *Laugh Track*"
Very nice
Since it's in Hypertime travelers from the Prime Earths of both have been known to end up here on occasion
>Splash page of all the cosmic heroes charging Parralax followed by more spash pages of them dying and fighting against Parralax
>In the end, Thor is left with a missing arm, a hole punched through his body and Mjolnir shattered with only the handle remaining
>He makes his defiant last strike

What happens during Annihilation

Most of the heavy hitters go to help speed up it's defeat. Their absence is what causes tensions to rise giving us Civil War and Dark Reign

Damn I like this shit a lot. Based and Mjolnirpilled. Should we do this Thor killing Hal or Final Night’s sacrifice?

Attached: B43A1381-4A31-48A9-AF5E-70C3D1478F56.jpg (975x1411, 291K)

Dick Rider and Hal should team up to fight Anti-life powered Annihalus

I'd like to see these two lads hang.

>Beast Boy: I brought pizza
>Spidey steals box
>Beast Boy: Hey dude the pizza is for everyone
>Spider-Man: *webs his mouth* Pizza Time!
>Blue Beetle: Peter come on dude share
>Robin(Damian): He's not going to share drop it bug

Attached: blue and red.jpg (581x809, 80K)

Based team-up

>Hulk Lon a rampage in a city army’s having trouble look in the sky and see Superman.
>It’s not it’s Shazam billy try to knock out the hulk who takes the punch grabs shazams cape and shouts hulk strongest there is and slams him a couple of times in the ground and tosses him in the sky.
>Billy comes back and atomic Wedgies the Hulk in the sky and throws him into the ocean. After that the hulk always hates Shazam.

>Because of their friendship with Pete and MJ, Guy and Ice decide to really get together and start a family
>Parralax put a damper on that, as Hall remaking the universe OMD'd their kid
>This caused them to break up again
>Guy: "I am perfectly @$&*$#! calm Pete"

What is with reports, I was banned from Pol even though I haven't been there in years

I explained why. You might not agree, but there's a clear explanation as to why it's a possibility.

Poor Guy

>Guy and Frank bond while they're both in the Red Lantern Corp
>Atrocitus admits he's unnerved by how calm and cold Frank is given how other Red Lanterns turn out
>Nicky Cavella pulls off what he did in MAX... While Frank is a RL
>When Frank hears the news in the diner he BATHES the room in red light, apologies for disturbing everyone and pays in hundreds for the trouble

Maybe combine it with the first Secret Wars somehow?

I can see that working

Which idea is better for Red Lantern Frank?
>Revived by the ring after getting offed by Daken, proceeds to kill him horrifically and is the Resistance's heavy hitters as they are outnumbered and outgunned
>Blackest Night he comes back as a BL but is purified and gets the ring

I like the first one a lot better tbqh.

Me too
>Frank comes back, Daken, Norman and everyone is horrified
>Norman calls in everything to kill Fank as shit has hit the fan
>Frank tears Daken limb from limb with the ring takes the pieces to space to put them through re-entry

Frank never getting in the first place, because he's just a horrible character that gets phased out?

>Post Infinite Crisis/Onslaught, the X-Men are the most powerful super team by default and thrusted into the big time, to use a phrase. They throw down with the likes of Doomsday, The Monster Society of Evil, Grodd & Johnny Sorrow
>Lex creates his Everyman project which some call, mockingly, The Lex-Men.

Attached: 31291.jpg (400x624, 75K)

Beyonder Vs The Anti-Moniter. I guess.

Alexander Luthor Vs God Emperor Doom?

I know that this is typical, but I’d be interested in seeing all the Superman Xeroxes meet in the same place. Maybe like how Superman met Mr. Majestic. Just have them all talk and shit while making everybody else tense over the prospect that they could fight at any moment.

Attached: D79DB690-3066-4CAB-A699-041E47478DE4.jpg (400x312, 40K)

I'd like to see Clark help Sentry out, maybe aid him in getting back his humanity and control of his powers. Cadmus is wary obviously, they made Sentry to counter big blue, him becoming friendly with Superman could jeapordize their plans

Who is the king of Atlantis?

Attached: Namor_McKenzie_(Earth-616)_from_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_Vol_1_11_0001.jpg (214x412, 20K)

I think we had Arthur and Namor in
a Game of Thrones type thing

Namor, Arthur is his younger and more heroic brother. Certain people want Arthur to take the throne but he refuses to betray his brother, while Orm is stuck with middle child syndrome

We used to have it be Namor after returning from WW2, he Arthur and Or are brothers because their mom slept around. Only Orm is legitimate, Namor and Arthur are still bastards

Now Namor and Arthur rule different reams, one in the Pacific and one in the Atlantic.

Namor likes Orm more than Arthur, because he agrees with Namor regarding the humans.

But Arthur is more loyal to Namor and saves him a bunch of times. While Orm is like Namor’s Starscream.

I’d like to see Clark meet Kallark and Jon meet Kubark.

>Game of Thrones XD
Fucking faggot sóy

I don’t know man, I went by what was suggested. I only saw the one with the guy getting gold melted on him. I think Momoa was there

I hope Bob gets help here.

Sure but where does Superman fit in

The hulk heroically holding off doomsday from thrashing innocents gives me mad goosebumps

Henshaw hates Reed because his family survived and became famous and he hates Supes because he couldn't save his family. And to add on: Ben Grimm knew Hal's dad, Martin Jordan, so he was bummed when he heard he died.

Ben Grimm/Hal Jordan teamup sounds awesome

Such a good idea it's practically canon

Attached: Superman-Fantastic Four RCO030.jpg (1297x2048, 661K)

What do you mea- oh shit...

Nice
>The X-Men and Doom Patrol are close not only for their similarities but also because Charles and Erik were among the founding first team
>Think X-Men First Class but it's the Doom Patrol
>Robot Man is also from the first class as well
>Erik held down Robot Man from trying to stop him killing Shaw, RM used a secret rocket punch to break Erik's leg while Erik damaged Charlie's spine
>RM's original head is the progenitor for all current PSI blocking devices, he grumbles he'll never see one cent for royalties

A few of my own head canon ideas for a merged universe
>Earth is slowly changing into the 5th World - That's what Mutants are
>Civilians lean closer to DC than Marvel - Mutants are still feared and controversial but not to the extent of Marvel - threats to mutants like the Sentinels and such are created by extremists in the government or otherwise
>Super Sons - Jon Kent, Damian Wayne, Franklin Richards, Skaar Son of Hulk
>Cap is the one who crashed landed on Themyscira, he and Diana fall in love and she joins the JSA and Invaders during WW2. Cap goes in the ice and the government shuts down the JSA so Diana goes back to Paradise Isle until the New Age of heroes begins with Superman saving an experimental jet and the Fantastic Four's creation. When they reunite in the modern day they get married
>Wonder Woman and Hercules are half-siblings thanks to Zeus, they team up for adventures sometimes - Herc is full on Marvel Hercules
>Blue Marvel was a JSA member but his origin story doesn't change, he was still asked to stop being a hero after it was discovered he was black. Powers means he has survived till modern day and is one of the Old Guard with Jay, Alan, Ted, and Carter
>Anti-man acts as a herald of the Anti-Monitor during Crisis on Infinite Earths
>Cyborg Superman's origin was an atempt to recreate the FF's accident - blames Reed Richards just as much as Superman for his fate
>Namor and Aquaman sort of compete for rule of the Seven Seas, Namor is a bastard and mutant of the Ninth Tride and looked down upon but proved a noble hero in the past. Arthur and Orm are descended from Royal blood dating back to the time of Arion and Atlan himself, their control of sea life and the oceans prove it as does their ability to wield Ancient atlanean magical weapons and items

Just imagine if Hulk thought Doomsday killed Betty (while they were together of course)

Instead of Hulk Smash!, it'd be HULK KILL!

Of course Doomsday would just come back, absorb all the gamma radiation and hulk himself out, leaving Banner to be rescued by Superman.

>Superman meets Mar-Vell in the afterlife
>he, Mar-Vell, Jean Grey and Deadman all fight guys like Neron and Mephisto from invading the real world
>they succeed, which then Superman comes back to life in the Fortress, though weak

>after Superman is revived, characters like Jean Grey and Cannonball come back to life soon after
>Superman’s resurrection slowly ruptured the barriers between his reality and the afterlife

>Death becomes more tangible more and more
>Thanos later in life thanks Superman for giving him the opportunity to woo death

>I just wanna tell 'ya, Hal, that yer dad was one of the best pilots around. He showed me a few tricks and moves 'ta get out of sticky situations! Heck, mebbe it's just me but some of those tricks saved us that flight where Momma Grimm's Baby Boy became this Ever Lovin' Pile o' Rocks!

Does Hal take Ben to a planet of rock/mineral people on vacation, so he doesn't feel self conscious? Better yet to a planet with mineral men and non mineral chicks, who want mineral men?

It’s what Bros do for other Bros, so of course, Ben’s probably one of the first that welcomes Hal back during GL Rebirth

How about Rockslide from the X-Men too? Extra funny: The two of them are considered adonis' on the rock people world

Attached: 1469832174499.jpg (489x512, 79K)

Love that guy, let him in too

>Ben is a pal to all of the Lanterns. Drinking buddies with Guy, pilot connection with Hal, helped Kyle during his time when Kyle was in NYC as a rookie hero & Kyle loves Alica's sculptors & is a movie buff with John.

Attached: fate_vs_strange.jpg (576x850, 157K)

>Ben actually having a Green Lantern ring stored away for emergencies
>Ben trying to reason with Hal during Zero Hour
>Ben rooming with Guy when he comes back to Earth during the Richards’ absence

>See where thy dealings with demons lead thee, Doctor Strange? Such entities are not to be reasoned with, not to be bargained with. It taints thy soul. But you are a protector of the cosmos, Fate decrees you do not perish today.

>Carol acts like a big sister to Billy
>It fails horribly.

>batman and spiderman get along just fine but peter and bruce hate eachother

>Her miss Marvel personality is her actual self
>Her Captain Marvel one is a darkened/evil version, ala evil Mary Marvel

>May: "I just don't get why Peter and Bruce don't get along Alfred. They are more alike than they realize."
>Alfred: "Maybe that's the answer May, they see themselves staring back like a reflection?"
I see the paparazzi going wild with this.
>Norman once attacked Wayne manor to get at Pete. But neither could fight back since people would question why Batman and Spider-Man were at Wayne manor while Peter and Bruce were there

Loving the Superman/Mar-vell meeting

Billy doesn't need to have the Wisdom of Soloman to know to steer clear from Carol
>He gets along okay with Monica and Mar-Vell and really well with Kamala.

Attached: 1476406007591.png (1080x924, 1.1M)

Attached: capitan_marvel_dc_de_byrne_by_namorsubmariner-d398lqz.jpg (600x885, 667K)

Attached: captains_marvel_colored_illustration_by_powrodrix-dc7o0hg.jpg (1135x1619, 2.53M)

Attached: 1488926700226.jpg (737x900, 594K)

>Due to Zero Hour, The Days of Future Past & Bishop's timelines gets wiped out.
>Extant was just another Kang

>>Kraven has been theorized to be dipping into the RED though this has never really been confirmed whether or not he was just high off jungle herbs
>Kraven goes after Animal Man and Beast Boy

What about Cable’s?

>Kraven hosts his Last Hunt with all the DC/Marvel animal themed people (as much he could)
>Instead of Spider-Man he goes after Batman because he has truly become the bat and embraced his totem animal
>Both are also still fairly human and not super like Spider-Man making it 'fair'

Cable's barely survives, but that leaves Rachel & Bishop as living anomalies. And they hold a grudge with Hal.

>Civil War in this Universe is run mostly by Earth-bound heroes.

>Wonder Woman sticks with Captain America. Batman with Iron Man, to their shock since they never would have thought that they’d get along

>They still don’t

>guys like The Fantastic Four and Superman are off world dealing with their own shit

>Reed isn’t a cunt like in the OG Civil War and Tony has a better point than in the comics

A comparison between Doom, Thawne, and Manta over who has more autistic rage than the other

I remember that Thor would be overwhelmed by finding somebody more hotheaded than he is. So he’s in the strange position of being the Murtaugh to Hal’s Riggs.

You mean She-Hulk? Based if true

Ganthet and Odin probably get together to bitch about them

Attached: 1456027396104.png (794x378, 367K)

Yeah
>Both civvie identities are wallflowers/unassuming
>AHero IDs much more outgoing
>Both respected in their fields
>Clark would love Jen for Jen, not Shulk
>One paparazzi gets on his bad side and Clark lets loose a bit of Superman (straightening his back, speaking more forceful etc) for a second and scares them off because they keep calling her She-Hulk and not Jennifer
>Ross adores Clark at the family meetup, Lois is related to Ross through her father, he and Thunderbolt are cousins
>"Kids these days."
>The amalgam verse all three are fused together

Attached: 1390093410891.jpg (1600x700, 296K)

Attached: BCC3FD0C-79A5-4768-BE45-45B49358AB68.jpg (471x721, 118K)

>Ganthet: "Damn it, not this buzzard again."

>mfw I made the post saying that the kid between them would have a weird upbringing because they're so different as heroes and people.
>mfw it spiraled into a jokey couple of posts about how dysfunctional they would be. Like the Simpsons but with superpowers
>mfw people still talk about it

I'm strangely proud of it but at the same time, they'd last twelve hours at the most. Clark is a good enough person to fit decently with most people but Carol is such a screwball that I don't think he would even be interested.

>The amalgam verse all three are fused together

No one can properly express the autism such a being would have

Attached: giganta is confused.jpg (690x496, 37K)

Thats Wasp, not giganta you retard.

>Clark:........
>Steve:.......
>Everyone is silent
>Steve: I'm sorry about that, chum!
>Clark: No worries, I've shouldn't had my drink up there anyway.
>Steve: But I've should've been more careful after all. Tell you what, I'll pick up your tab--
>Clark: I'll hear none of it. You're Captain America, I'm picking up YOUR tab, friend.

Thank you for clearing that up. That filename was in no way an attempt at humor via purposeful inaccuracy

Attached: 1469831137396.jpg (561x527, 117K)

>It keeps going and going
>Namor finally has enough and sucker punches Arthur leading to a brawl

Wholesome af.

I would like to see J'onn interact with the Inhumans in some way.

>They end up playing a game of pool together. It ends with a tie
>Everyone has so much fun they do it again next week.
>Then villains show up and ruin it.

I could see the Guardians and the GLC getting involved in AvX, because of the Phoenix

>DC women are either moist from the good captain or convinced he's a fraud
>Or both

Attached: 25e2927948ee76f2e7f6f8f19faba8237382de18.png (1000x610, 263K)

>Guy: Oh great, we got a fire chicken that can vaporize a planet at WORST coming our way and here's these 2 having a bitch fit.
>Logan: Listen, Gardner--
>Guy: What? Your pissing contest with Summers on who gets Magneto to play glorified terrorist on weekends in more important?!
>Cyclops: Says the man who fought Hal Jordan over a "spot".
>Guy: City blocks, Slim. We're dealing with... Johnny, what's our bird's stats?
>John: 4 Lanterns, 5 planets, a couple of Novas......Kyle?
>Rayner: 2 stars.
>Guy: Yeah. But our BS just makes that oh so less important!

Attached: 1559087508143.jpg (540x714, 127K)

Phoenix better not try that “I’m Immortal” shit

Attached: C10223E3-9E70-4776-90EB-72D01CDAB943.jpg (2809x2160, 547K)

Everyone you dumb dumb.

>MUH PHOENIX
>On Oa, the Guardians witness the Phoenix tear through solar systems on the way to Earth
>Ganthet: "Aw shieet, it that spicy chicken come a cawing again."

>Batman with Iron Man, to their shock since they never would have thought that they’d get along
>instead of Peter unmasking himself
>Bruce Wayne masks himself as Batman to rally public support to pro-registration.

Funny, in an earlier thread someone put that toward the end of Dark Reign Batman was unmasked by Norman ripping the mask off in front of many cameras

>Annual Avengers/JLA cookout

Attached: avgrsjla-03-09.jpg (1024x1569, 763K)

I just noticed Sue's shirt in that pic

>Phoenix being the psycho cousin of the Emotional Entities

Who among the Marvel heroes can stomach Ollie's chili?
>"Is Hal... drinking from the faucet?"
>"Yeah he does that."

Frank Castle. Barely. Usually on the verge of tears

Johnny Storm but that's kinda cheating

Attached: Green_Arrow's_Chili.jpg (947x1521, 371K)

>I'm strangely proud of it but at the same time, they'd last twelve hours at the most.
I was the one that made the comment about how Superman would probably have divorced her once Carol went off the deep end with her Captain Marvel persona.

Not them but I think I was the one who suggested Mama’s Boy Jon beating the shit out of anybody who badmouths Carol

>Hawkeye out of pure spite.
>Quasar & Beta Ray Bill actually love the stuff.
>Thor tried once and remarked it was better made for killing Frost Giants and would give Surtur pause.
>Namor almost died after trying it.
>Johnny Storm used it to prank Ben.
>Gambit said it wasn't spicy enough and added Cajun Spices.

>Guy & Moondragon HATE each other.

>Quasar
Oh shit, him. Should we connect him with the Lantern Corps? His Quantum Bands are kinda like Power Rings and he’s even got his own Entity in Eon

>Daredevil would almost have a fuckin aneurism because of his enhanced senses

>Same goes with Wolverine

>Janet Van Dyne likes it tho

>Quasar's powers are a different application of the Quantum Force, which also powers Captain Atom. Eon was inspired by the GL Rings so that's the Bands work in a similar yet different fashion.
>Quasar is lovingly referred as Bootleg Lantern by Guy & Kilowog and is more or less an unofficial GL.

It honestly makes sense for Batman to be pro-registration. A lot of his inventions include a systematic spy software to invade other people’s privacy. If there is anybody that would be willing to have heroes reveal their secret identities so they could secretly have a full contingency plan against them, it’s Batman.

>Hawkeye out of pure spite.
>Ollie keeps making the chili spicier etc.
>Even Johnny can't handle it
>DD and Wolverine have spasms being near it
>Clint manages to eat it all out of spite

I would say yes she most definitely is time displaced given her 4th dimension origins.

>Phantom Girl is Laura's sister/Logan's daughter
>Weapon -X was surprised she not only developed regeneration but for some reason gained phasing, which they weren't unhappy about
>Logan only met her when he was himself time displaced into the future and the Legion found he was her 'Father'
>Logan gains another mutant girl sidekick for a time and bonds with her

So would Bruce be apart of the Illuminati?

Attached: 220px-NEWAVNIL001.jpg (220x332, 29K)

Yeah, but deep down, Bruce is a good guy. He'd get memory-erased, like he had in identity crisis.

Did he get wiped when they decided to destroy other Earths to keep their's alive or was it something long before that ?

Oh dear lord, well before that.
Well before that.
For the record, it never comes down to the Earths getting destroyed, due to Clark, Fate, GLs and the like being able to save the multiverse.

But I thought something. Maybe Bruce doesn't get wiped. Because, he doesn't voice his disagreement. Because, he is a mole in the illuminati. As soon as he got invited, he let Clark know and inflitrated, to keep an eye on them, then report to a group of heroes he trusts, like Clark, Diana and so on.

Probably long before that because I think Secret Wars 2015 would be combined with Multiversity of something

Def the destroying Earths bit. Despite his brutality, Bruce is a man who hates death and killing. It's the easy way out, the way of cowards. I can imagine Superman being displeased with them, so much could have been averted if they were more open. Was Luthor a part of the illuminati or were they too worried about him?

Attached: 91E504AC-22AC-4484-AEC3-0211DEE68492.jpg (1280x1995, 640K)

Why does nobody bring up both Thors meeting each other?

What about the Ivory Kings?

Thought Robot?

I think a combination of them would show like weaker Earths resorting to trying to destroy other Earths, like in Hickman's Avengers. The main DC-Marvel Earth would have Superman, Fate, GLs, Avengers (who would be more like pre-Bendis/Hickman selves), Justice League, X-Men saving the day.

Sounds about right, I think a precious thread had Darkseid step up against the Beyonders

I remember that
>Spidey: Hey Guy.
>Guy: Yeah?
>I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm rooting for Darkseid.

I imagine Kalibak dies because of an Incursion and like Injustice 2 Darkseid steps in to lay some punishment on those responsible, and for trying to destroy the universe before he can conquer it

Poor Kalibak, I could see the Emotional Entities getting a few licks in too, maybe the other New Gods too

Attached: F125FDF3-6648-4BC4-A2DF-0BCD1596E165.jpg (471x721, 119K)

I don'y see it, Batman is a moral hardliner that responds badly to people not following his ideals. Like really, REALLY BADLY. If anything, Batman would be the one guy the Illuminati would have to be aware and prepared against, because they know his retarded ass would have something up his sleeve to fuck their plans.

So Flashpoint happens, how does it fuck up the Marvel heroes?

>Tony doesn't get captured so he never learns that consequences of his actions
> Steve is still frozen in ice
>Flash Thompson gets bit by the spider instead
>Magneto helps mutants out at Erik Lehnsherr's School for Gifted Youngsters

This is the most correct