How do we fix Wafku season3?

Attached: 1543120097737[1].jpg (1200x687, 52K)

Beach episode.

Erase it, demote Tot, entire season of boufball.

Boufball! And cut some of the later episodes for more god-fights

Having Yugo age in the OVA and just have him be short like they showed of his adult form in S2 and the Franga.

Make Owl-boy another Eliatrope or Xelor who got hold of Mechanism tech.

Simple.

Attached: Araki on Heroes.jpg (857x886, 816K)

Erase S3 but Brotherhood of the forgotten stays(Minus that soulless retard Oreo)
Fuck off with YugoxAmalia and Iopwank
Stop reusing animations
Show ""gods""

More slutty Amalia.

I wish they could redo everything from the end of season 2 onwards but that's not going to happen and season 3's problem was the same of Korra's. They set out a plot for a full season and then had it cut in half last minute. Best to move on.

Assuming they can even do a 4th season, I would hope they return to the formula that worked in the first place and alternate between plot and filler episodes. Tot's neglected the latter and it caused S3 to be a boring long movie with no breaks for the characters to develop.

So maybe a S4 plot could be that the gods have left to become mortals like Iop did and the crew have to come down to the World of Twelve and actually journey again. See new things instead of crawling a dungeon tower for 13 episodes. One can only hope.

Attached: tumblr_owhf2qarFR1w5ru9yo1_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 366K)

Amalia getting spanked

>Amalia getting spanked
Only if is Yugo in bed.

You fix it by letting go

>They set out a plot for a full season and then had it cut in half last minute.

For what purpose?

If the didn't, add a female sacrier to the main cast

Attached: images - 2019-06-28T191621.092.jpg (585x524, 34K)

Rewrite all of this shitty plot without Oropo and do the Ogrest manga canon.

Needs more bloody punch waifu representation

Attached: man of integrity like me.png (640x478, 431K)

Make it an entire season of Boufball, Brotherhood of Tofu vs Forgotten

This entire series is dead, isn't it?

Start by fixing the name in your copypasta, OP.

Get rid of the confusing HURR DURR THE BAD IS YOU FROM TIME SHENNGIANS. "I WILL KILL THE UNIVERSE BECAUSE THE KID WHO SAVED US DIDNT WANT TO BE THE GOD EMPEROR"

Get power levels consistent dammit

Amelia stop being a dumb cunt

"It's too late for talk" NO ITS NOT YOU CUNT FUCKING TRY YOU LOOK FUCKING EVIL EXPLAINYOURSELF DAMIT

"HURR carefull with the sapeshifter (NOT THAT I'LL TELL YOU IT'S RIGHT BESIDE YOU)"

This
But Yugo only ages momentarily because he's filled with so much wakfu power
It's not a form he can hold so it's not a solution to him and Amalia's relationship

>so it's not a solution to him and Amalia's relationship
Or we could shank that entire plotline in the neck.

Pretty shit advice.

Yugo not aging was a plot point that started in the OVA and so if they had not included that (and didn't need to as they were no longer beholden to France3) it would be consistent with Chibi aging normally and the whole plotline could have been junked and never even contemplated.

So that's what Jace is up to after WOTS

He must've stopped following this after Part 3

"Oh no no more money we need some trick to make this less expensive"

God I want to see Yugo naked so bad. I want to fondle his balls and suck his peen. Fuck all the straight bait in this show, all I need is YUGO

Based and shotapilled

Attached: 23526948.jpg (570x800, 301K)

Everything in S3 is absolutely terrible but the one thing I can't forgive is the lore rape with the dark vlad and the dathura retcons
just fuck right off with that

Except Fullmetal Alchemist was great and I'm not sure if there was literally any meaningful task someone accomplished alone.

Also now that I think about it, Kira wasn't beaten alone either.

My hopes for season 4 is that they start over with new characters and make them interact with the previous cast a la JJBA

fuck off amerifat

12 episodes of sportsball.