Fry's whole family was so upset that he disappeared...

Fry's whole family was so upset that he disappeared, yet he was literally in a nearby building they could have easily found him in if they had simply looked. Pretty stupid desu

Attached: Fry-Gets-Frozen-futurama-605744_640_476.jpg (640x476, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2n1FUDz6VE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you realize they were all portrayed as idiots right? it took until many generations into the future for someone of the professors quality to show up and hed still probably miss something so obvious

Formerly Thawed

They had an episode where they literally went in the cryo lab, its played up for laughs.

Why are you taking this so seriously?

Fry's mom is canonically inbred with himself

Are you not seeing how much blame is on the cryogenic scientists for not noticing that some bozo accidentally froze himself?

Nibbler probably took care of that beforehand, forging papers and so on so that nothing would be amiss. Also most characters in any groeningverse are deeply stupid.

*beforehand on the night that Fry is frozen.

That doesn't make sense. He'd have to be frozen in the past to be formerly thawed. Yea Forums, you are really fucking dumb.

Agreed, you are. Fry lived in NYC one of the most densely populated and overdeveloped places in the world. There are literally going to be hundreds maybe thousands of 'nearby buildings' to search - if they somehow knew Fry was still in the area and could somehow get permission for a full-sweep of them.

grandma, not mom

Didn't his tube frost over?

If I remember right, his dog brought the family to the cryogenics lab, but they didn't see him because of the fog on the glass of his tube.

Just like Yea Forums

i liked how futurama started with fry cheering as soon as he realized that everyone he knew is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=2n1FUDz6VE0

Why was Fry so based?

Attached: 1538450807337.gif (400x318, 977K)

Pretty sure there was an episode where Fry's parents visit the cryogenics lab and just barely miss his body

You're an idiot. He fucked his grandmother, that makes his mother the inbred

I can't seem to remember if it was his mom or dad that was the issue of his time with his own grandmother..

if fry wanted to visit his parents he would just freeze himself again

His father, Enos was a Fry.

His dad. I remember him saying sorry to his dad when the person he thought would be his grandpa got hit in the crotch

Seymour led them there and was barking and scratching at Fry's tube even

I'm more surprised that the lab was able to stay undisturbed for a thousand years. We even see civilization destroyed and rebuilt twice.

Alternate timeline clone went back in time, actually showed this in the show. He spent years there, forming a romantic attachment with a goddamn narwhal. Comes back and is assassinated by Virus controlled Terminator Bender, which incidentally turns his "sad waiting for master eternally dog" who spent many happy years with him into the damn fossil in the first place. Parents and brother probably thought he was dead, hence the Clover episode tombstone tribute.

Attached: Self_Awareness.png (1024x563, 1.12M)

Narwhal lover fry didnt die tho, he made it alive and got himself crygenic too to scape to the future

The other day i saw youtube video that fused all the flashbags of the day that fry was freezed and it was pretty cool, so many time space fuckery
Im actually surprice that the show was able to pull out so many time travel plots and make them work, so mamy times when a show trys to include time travel they fuck it so bad

Exploded apartment. Doesn't matter if he died, he looked dead enough his parents and brother would assume as much and try to move on.

He's a pizza delivery boy. They could've just gone to his job and asked what his last delivery address was and started there.

can you link it please? I want to see that especially if they can all fit together at once