ITT: god-tier bromances

ITT: god-tier bromances

Attached: 1A667340-57B6-4010-B7D7-473C497470CC.jpg (993x1525, 1.47M)

Literally who?
read comics

If you don’t know who Guy Gardner and Arkillo are, it’s you that should read comics.

>ITT: Things that were ntroduced by a writer and only got referenced twice by him alone and won't ever be referenced again unless said writer will ever get to write those characters again.

Cringe and bluepilled

hyperion and thor, easy

What the fuck is wrong with you? Go away.

Attached: kurt logan hug.png (702x1080, 964K)

What the flying fuck happened to make them go from wanting to murder each other to butt buddies?

They had a fist fight, without their rings. It ended with them both in the hospital after they knocked each other out.

villain bromances are the best.

Attached: Taskmaster and Mentallo.jpg (959x1600, 313K)

I always feel like villain friendships are the most pure. Like, they each know what the other is capable of, and what they've done, and they still hang out together? That's true friendship right there.

An oldie, but a goodie

Attached: WMB.jpg (879x1200, 136K)

>inb4 HYPERION AND THOR BECAUSE THEY SHARED 4 PAGES IN HICKMAN'S AVENGERS LOLOLOLOL

>in b4...
But you were already too late

Damn...

Can't really beat Hickmanfags.

I really like Roy and Waylon. One of the best things to come from the nu52, and I'm glad they decided to keep that canon.

Attached: tumblr_pe8lgrVjPe1sqep2mo3_640.png (589x960, 940K)

>look up Taskmaster's power

>Taskmaster injected himself with SS-Hauptsturmführer Horst Gorscht's primer, an elaborate modification of the adrenal steroid cortisol designed to unlock the mind's procedural memory potential. The Taskmaster thus gained the ability to absorb knowledge instantaneously. This ability is linked to his muscle memory, allowing the Taskmaster to instantly replicate the physical movement of peak-level humans.
>Using these "photographic reflexes", the Taskmaster is highly skilled in various forms of combat, as an exceptional martial artist (mimicking Elektra, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi), a skilled swordsman (Black Knight, Silver Samurai, Swordsman), a deadly accurate marksman (Captain America with a shield, Hawkeye with a bow and arrow, Punisher with firearms, and Bullseye with various projectiles) as well as displaying a strenuously honed athletic ability (Black Panther, Daredevil).
>Once the Taskmaster has mastered an opponent's physical movements, he can then predict his opponent's next attack.
>The only person shown capable of negating Taskmaster's abilities is Deadpool, whose manic personality makes him nearly impossible to predict.

Holy fuck that's terrifying

Attached: 608451.jpg (600x914, 86K)

Attached: 553.jpg (863x561, 197K)

I prefer Arkillo and Walker but Guy is good too.

Saint Walker doesn't count, cause he's everyone's bro.

Everyone else here knows how Taskmaster works, you retard.

read more comics fag

It’s really appalling they haven’t done more with Thor and Bill’s bromance, especially since for whatever reason Bill seems to still be virtually unnerfed, well respected and generally a force of nature while Thor’s been bitched out again and again. Like holy shit did you see the end of War of the Realms? Motherfucker spends like 3 fucking issues in the sun to figure out he needs to call for help from more Thors because “only a Thor can end this war” like he’s a fucking pokemon type now, that’s legitimately more insulting to mah boi than Whor.

>Iron Fist
Huh, so he can use ki? Does that mean Taskmaster could’ve potentially helped punched out the Phoenix in AVX?

Saint Walker Hugs the DC Universe when?

>It's Darkseid's turn in line
>the great god of tyranny and despair hesitates
You don't have to worry, Uxas. All will be well.
>Saint Walker never tells a soul that Darkseid cried in his arms

;_;

Attached: tony colby.png (939x1083, 1.55M)

They're an underrated pair.

This has canonically happened too sort of, I remember one time Darkseid needed the amazons to pray to him to beat Imperiex and at the end while he’s trying to be smug about it Wonder Woman goes “Yeah sure, I gave you my soul. You just poisoned yourself with love, dumbass”

Attached: fb46bd4bf3ac655672a4755329c72e89.jpg (625x960, 130K)

Nah. Taskmaster can only mimic the motion of the technique. He can't copy the ki training that Iron Fist has.

>Back when mutants and non-mutant superheroes could be bros
Why can't we have this again?

Taskmaster vs Batman
Taskmaster vs Karate Kid
Taskmaster vs Richard Dragon
Taskmaster vs Lady Shiva

All of these now please.

Damn. I like that croc design. What issues does he appear in?

Attached: Go to Church.jpg (548x928, 110K)

That is from Red Hood and the Outlaws' Annual #2

daily reminder that christians killed millions

agreed

Attached: Sinestro (2014-) 016-008.jpg (2385x1834, 1.86M)

Black Adam and Sinestro are my favorite faschy couple.

To be fair I sincerely can’t remember the bottom 3 doing anything impressive in recent times. As for Batman...see people normally ask about preptime, but after Metal I kind of have to ask: Are we assuming Batman BEFORE or AFTER Barbatos has been retroactively playing him on hax to beat everything

My father was brutally murdered last week, and it's only now that I can look back and laugh

Attached: taskyyy.jpg (1987x3056, 1.61M)

>Batman
Task is promethous without the need for electronics. Tasky should beat him hand to hand but probably loses due to a gadget.

>KK
Kid is a super human and I believe actually has enhanced strength. KK just needs to bust out a martial art that TM's body can't physically keep up with to scare TM off.

>Dragon
This is a good fight. I think TM can last long enough to mimic new combos and win/stalemate.

>Shiva
I want to put this squarely in TM's camp. Partly because LS has been made a jobber over the years. TM on the other hand manages to avoid jobber fate due to his defining characteristic being the ability to nope the fuck out when shit hits the fan.

How would you see a fight going down between Shiva and Task Master, if it was written by Denny O'Neil?

No opinion as never read the character pre birds of pray. But unless she has super powers beyond being top 10 DC MA, she should still get dunked in a "fair" fight. Tasky already knows Marvel's greats right out the gate and the arsenal + wearing an actual practical costume(sans cape which even he admits is for looks) gives him even more of an edge.

Fair enough. Do yourself a favor and read O'Neil's run on the Question. Judge user storytimed the Blackest Night issue that had Lady Shiva beat up a space zombie the other week.