Knowing what she truly is

Knowing what she truly is...

would you?

Attached: Human Ursula.gif (500x600, 1.73M)

7 vaginas

Are they all the same or is there some variety?

I'd poke her with my penis, then pierce her with my boat~

>would you?

Attached: Frank_rented dick.png (446x626, 362K)

but what if you could force her into that form permanently against her will

Doesn't matter if she's shifted shapes. But getting involved with witches is a whole other mess

One of them has pointy teeth. Are you ready to roll those dice?

>brown hair, blue eyes

My favorite!

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (701x1979, 387K)

Only if she reverted to her true form and let me bury my face in that big fat ass.

Would the children come out looking full human or half octopus?

IMAGINE

NEIN!NEIN!NEIN!

I'd rather her regular form but I still wood berry

Attached: giphy.gif (500x278, 433K)

JA JA JA

Attached: when the Jewish girl in the attic needs your help.jpg (1887x2400, 985K)

There's a selfish, sociopathic fat lady in every woman just waiting to get out. They don't even wait for marriage nowadays

>Octopi are able to compress themselves into incredibly small sizes
>Ursula likewise compresses all 300 pounds of her flab into a sexy and skinny skinsuit that she literally tears out of when revealing herself

That scene sent mixed signals to me as a kid.

I mean, I’m curious if they’ll make Melissa McCarthy purpleish grey in the live action and if they’ll do a second actress for this scene, CG her to hell, or just have her there without the Ursula makeup as her land persona.

Really curious how they’ll do the Giantess growth sequence.

I'd rather fuck sea witch ursula

>You take her out to a buffet and she demolishes almost all the food herself without even gaining a pound
>You hold her close in a tender embrace and feel that her muscles are exceptionally dense and flexible, like there's no bones anywhere in her body
>You accidentally spy her alone in the tub and she has thick tentacles emerging from the water, but you can't see from where

>fat chicks mind in a hot body
The head she could give would be intense