Does anyone know why there are so many bigfoot movies lately?

Does anyone know why there are so many bigfoot movies lately?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

it's already established IP and studios are scared of using new ideas

Capes are over.
Cryptozoology is cool.
Trends change and I'm ready for something different. Fuck capeshit.

>lately

Uses an image from before 2000

How many recent animated movies about bigfoot, yeti or other similar creatures are there? I know of at least Missing Link, Smallfoot, The Son of Bigfoot, and Abominable. Any that I'm missing?
Either it's a coincidence, or possibly a trend/phase.

HWAH

the same reason why there were so many penguin movies in the mid 2000s

When are we getting our skinwalker movie?

There are some big shoes to fill.

Most movies are made in one city and Hollywood isn't that big.

>Does anyone know why there are so many bigfoot movies lately?
Hollywood trying to capitalize on the growing amount of footfags.

Cultural preparation for the revelation that bigfoots are real and that one is president.

Attached: 1337574422937.jpg (877x509, 147K)

WROWERWROW

Attached: file.png (658x498, 575K)

That depends, do you think a Skinwalker is a werewolf, or that backwards walking thing?

Attached: 1551854180130.png (2000x2000, 532K)

>Cryptozoology is cool.

Nessie, Jersey Devil, and Chupacabra movies when?

>expecting anyone on Yea Forums to use skinwalker to mean the native American with animal skins shapeshifting
There's only one type of skinwalker around these parts

You mean so few? It seems like Bigfoot was at its biggest in the 90s. In fact there were all kinds of shows about cryptids, aliens and the paranormal in general, the only thing we have now is ghost hunters. The internet dispelling rumors and everyone carrying a camera in their pocket has made the world a bit less mysterious.

>You mean so few? It seems like Bigfoot was at its biggest in the 90s. In fact there were all kinds of shows about cryptids, aliens and the paranormal in general, the only thing we have now is ghost hunters. The internet dispelling rumors and everyone carrying a camera in their pocket has made the world a bit less mysterious.
The reason why there arent so many things about aliens any more is a deep state tactic to lessen the influence the paranormal has in our media

Yes im being serious

I love you, Sassy!

Big foot tits

Does this turn into "The Geek"?

>lately
We're not even 1/10th the 70's to 80s or even 2000-2010

But if you mean for Animated kids movies, hair physics is finally relatively cheap. Like its' not even 1-100th the big deal it was just 7 years ago.

You guys could be onto something. Animation software that makes depicting hair and fur easier is catching on in the industry, and large ape-people could be memorable characters in kids' movies.
That said, I'd love to see something akin to My Neighbor Totoro in the Congo with all its cryptids.

Attached: sebastien-ecosse-mokele-mbembe-close-encounter-cryptozoology-dinosaurs-illustration-sebastien-ecosse (1200x678, 389K)

Or whatever the fuck that thing /x/ made up way back when to i don't know, combat skinwalkers or some shit

>The internet dispelling rumors and everyone carrying a camera in their pocket has made the world a bit less mysterious.

Unfortunately this is true, there are tons of HorrorTubers out there who had to discredit everything horror related to the only possible thing being real is some weird sex trafficking cult bullshit

At least none of these assholes can actually ever touch Skinwalker ranch

>Does this turn into "The Geek"?
Glad im not the only one who remembers that

Why are
there so many
films about bigfoot
and woods where he likes to hide
skunk apes
aren't common
they're rare and illusive
and they don't like going inside
we've seen the footage and choose to believe it
someday we'll find him
get verification
cryptozoologically

fuck, left out a line. something with 7 syllables that rhymes with 'me' after believe it. just insert something yourself.

>Cryptozoology is cool.
i demand my Mothman movie

*elusive

in this case I meant actually illusory. as a play on the original lyric. but elusive probably works better, so yeah. Basically I demand a mulligan. and I want weird al to do this for me.

Please pass the egg salad!

RAGGLE FRAGGLE!

Why are
there so many
films about bigfoot
and woods where he likes to hide
skunk apes
aren't common
they're rare and illusive
and they don't like going inside
we've seen the footage and choose to believe it
Even though it is blurry