Confinement

youtube.com/watch?v=BgcPsR3EKrE
In which we get some backstory.

Attached: YOU'RE IN LUCK.jpg (1200x798, 95K)

Oh boy

Which scps could make good capeshit villains??? I think 1790 could make for a good Batman or Constantine villain

Attached: scp1790.jpg (300x250, 35K)

2075 would make a great Constantine or Doom Patrol villain. Though pretty much all of the Karcists would.

>tfw Connor technically has two people inside him along with the demon

Sound balance was a bit off.

I assume that was because this video is shorter than the others and was likely prepared to tide people over. Still good tho.

Attached: SCP-504.jpg (300x294, 21K)

That's a recurring thing with this guy's videos.

anything without a face that makes a face with objects

I see you are a man of [REDACTED] as well.

The voice acting in these videos seems to be getting better.

I believe one of the voice actors in this short is the same guy who voices Ainz in the English dub of Overlord.

I keep thinking about super heroes showing up in SCP Foundation verse. As people realizing there are super powers and super natural but believe or choose to believe it like in cape comics barely scratching surface of true nature of world. All time playing hero there would be really risky and most time it would backfire for wannabee hero in one way or another.

>All those probably incinerated house trolls
Fucking R.I.P little ones

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-28-13-26-30.png (1280x720, 366K)

I wish we could replace all of lord bung's fragile and unreliable fleshy bits, with sturdy and reliable metal ones, so he stops falling apart

Attached: Skitarii-Adeptus-Mechanicus-Wal-Hor.jpg (1024x611, 82K)

We see the entire town basically incinerated when the demon opens fire. So they're at best little more than stains printed onto the ashen ground.

RIP.

You gotta appreciate Bung's dedication to the series despite the hilariously ironic tragedy that befell his ass.

He needs a proper chair, that doesn't strains his ass.

Attached: bungstool.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

What happened to Bung's ass?

Broke the coccyx, rendering him to horrible pains everytime he sits down.

>Not manipulating the flesh like it was clay
>Replacing it with ugly metal and machinery
Shove a bike sprocket up our ass and thank your broken god for the sepsis somewhere else.

>Not becoming one with Yaldabaoth so you can have as many spines as you want
Plebians, all of you.

Damaged his spine.

Attached: kl37rzvyuqq01.jpg (2480x1748, 304K)

I have this idea in my head to write a story crossing over capeshit, Dresden Files, and SCP and it won't leave me alone. It owuld basically be like what you describe, where everyone else is fucking about and acting like they know everything, whilst the Foundation has to go and clean up the inevitable mess when they fuck up.

Attached: frac.jpg (680x570, 46K)

I still find it really fucking weird how all this shit tends to happen to him.

God is jealous of his creations. Not the quality mind you, but that he's having such a great time doing it.

Maybe he shouldn't have made Earth so shit then.

There's a lot of things God should've thought of before he made stuff.

Or a pillow.

I want to hug Connor close to me.

Attached: Connor_Cornwell.png (434x638, 112K)

he has a girlfriend you slut

I want to hug Connor

We can share him, Powers.

Attached: 0993a5dedc3fb7216f8559887f420fc12b8e4ba4v2_hq.jpg (978x1024, 53K)

what bung do without working ass? bung need bum so help

That might cut circulation to the legs fairly quick

can it be repaired?

Lobotomy corp but bad

Hmm... You're right.
How about we tape him to a ceiling beam?

Attached: lan-party-with-the-guy-duct-taped-to-the-ceiling-playing-counter-strike.jpg (735x709, 143K)

It fixes itself, it just takes a long time of rest. The human body is neat like that,

With some calcium/magnesium/cartilage intake and ass rest, his body will eventually regenerate his broken posterior, providing some nerve isn't swallowed by hardened bone tissue, then he will probably suffer pains forever - not only when the weather is changing (atmospheric pressure acting on air in his enclosed wound)
Bonus biological barometer though.

What in the fuck did I just watch and why was half of it about some brit poof telling me about getting fucked up the ass so hard it broke his butt-bone.

Attached: 1232362766122.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Cocyx fractures generally fully recovers without any residual effects. It is the least important part of the spine, after all.
He's Lord Bung, he makes fun SCP animations. You can watch his stuff if you want.

Hard pass. I hope his anal troubles are mitigated though. I imagine his boyfriend is getting frustrated.