Do you think the person who drew this will ever out themselves?

do you think the person who drew this will ever out themselves?

Attached: 1561701005563.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecce_Homo_(Martínez_and_Giménez,_Borja)
twitter.com/wormdraws/status/998406874767790080
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108405264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They already did when they joined Calarts

I don't see anything wrong with that, though.

It's covering the authentic Spike drawing.

It's not like it's hanging in a museum, it's a fucking art mural. Shit gets covered up all the time.

Only unwashed weebs would care about that.

Oh fucking well, what a tragic loss, now how will people know what the star of Cowboy Beebop looked liked? All is lost

>inb4 muh ecce homo

Even if that sketch wasn't what it was you'd have to be pretty psychopathic to draw over someone else's shit, I don't care if it's a public mural

that thick black shit is permanent marker
it's hard for that shit to come off

>echi homos
Yaoi?

Based American giving nip trash exactly the respect it deserves

did someone go over the penciling of the original spike drawing with a marker? that's kind of shitty.

And yet no one gives a damn about the shittily drawn turtle. Hm. Wonder why that is.

who cares about anime trash

from what i've read, best chance is to go over it with a qtip dipped in rubbing alcohol

that wasn't there when the shitty calarts face was drawn

Why? So weebs like you can tell 'em to off themselves because your fee-fees are hurt? If you want more Cowboy Bebop, just watch the anime, my dude, it ain't a Rembrandt painting someone bleached or anything like that.

Attached: I don't get it.gif (275x225, 133K)

kirby is anime.

Attached: I can't argue with that, but I feel I should.png (196x300, 126K)

Reminds me of a Chuck Jones character for some reason.

The person who did this will probably have their own show in a year or two

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecce_Homo_(Martínez_and_Giménez,_Borja)

>Muh animu shit

Based Calarts artist for making every weeb seethe hard

I honestly hope the cunt gets raped for defacing art. What kind of "artist" would even consider doing that? Fuck fake poser cunt.

Remember, defacing art for the LULZ makes you a horrible person. Even if you think it's "weeb" garbage.

It was done by the original artist

oh no not... Spike's... chin? how uh terrible ugh I'm just so er angry how could they do this

Attached: chuckle-brother-502624.jpg (620x413, 62K)

That's a lot of heckling for a good drawing that was covered up by someone with no skill.
The least he/she could've done is draw someone with just as much skill as the artist whose drawing was covered up.

Does anyone have the pepe edit of this one? Never fails to crack me up.

Good. America first.

they have a pretty decent career so far

The OP pic is misleading since the spike drawing is shopped to look darker. Originally you have to be told there is a drawing there because it is 99% invisible and made in light pencil

Attached: Post this image to instantly kill weebs.jpg (828x686, 160K)

Who cares. Anime is trash. Kys you weeb

Somewhere I have a Japanese CD box set signed by him. Also Yoko Kanjo and Shinichiro Watanabe. It was when they were in New York for the movie premeire. One of my favorite things I ever got at a con.

Attached: R-9321264-1478547048-6094.jpeg.jpg (500x500, 70K)

whoops
*Yoko Kanno

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 13K)

Is it really shopped? Apparently the image originates from this twitter post, and it kinda sounds like the wall scribble has been drawn over in an attempt to enhance the pencil lines:
twitter.com/wormdraws/status/998406874767790080

That tweet looks like it was by the intern who drew over it, is that right?

cope

>implying that sort of person didn't flunk out soon after for being shit

No one even cared about this other than Yea Forums the butthurt intern who posted it

I think it's indicative of how much mediocrity the animation industry has come to accept, but it's not like spray-painting over a fucking Boticelli portrait or some shit like Yea Forums made it out to be.

Cowboy bean bowl is arguably the most American anime ever made

plus Yea Forums loves to ignore that the whole damn stairwell wall is covered in things drawn on top of other things everywhere. Like this is the only time anyone ever drew over something else ever.

Off topic threads are cancer and against >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108405264

Second most

I wont say it didn't piss me off when I first saw it but it's time to get over it; how many years has it even been?

>plus Yea Forums loves to ignore
Don't attribute to malice what could easily be attributed to ignorance.
It's possible that not everyone on Yea Forums has seen the stairway or all the drawings on it.
I know I haven't.

Just because it's weebshit that's being drawn over doesn't give you the right to think a mediocre drawing is anywhere near good. What if it was a drawing of, say, Bart Simpson or Bruce Wayne that was being drawn over?

At the same time everyone here claims the intern did it on purpose because "fuck chinese cartoons" mentality

Everyone might be a bit of an exaggeration.
Some people are certainly going to just say that's why and agree with it because they enjoy seeing people upset because it's funny to them. Could just be stating the obvious there, though.

>muh sacred cow anime

Attached: play maball.jpg (1280x720, 433K)

As much as people try to debunk or minimize that image if it was really meaningless it wouldn't have created such a reaction

Are you retarded?

It doesn't matter, though. Watanabe still makes animus that don't really have any success in Japan or the US anymore, the west still makes cartoons, the world still spins around, 4channel will still be used to mine our data.

It was the artist's 5 minutes of Fame. Fuck that xer

Its a low effort drawing of spike. Pretty much worthless IMHO.

>What is sensationalism?

That no one cared enough about to make sure it wouldn't be defaced by newbies. The department, older artists, not even the weebs there who knew about it. You want to rage, rage at them for not treating it like the landmark you think it is.

I honesty like the gay calarts head better.

>Shit taste detected

Should have been here in 2015 when it happened and tons of people on Yea Forums were shitting bricks and giving long winded speeches about the "integrity of street art" and how no one tags over someone else or they would be killed. etc. etc.

i couldn't give any less of a shit that it was "authentic" but why did they have to draw some fucking gremlin over someone else's shit

The hair flows really nice, I don't care what you weebs say.

no

this
seething

I'm getting flashbacks to that art college I went on and it wasn't Cal-Arts.

Attached: 1537989730567.jpg (407x286, 12K)

Why doesn't anybody ever get mad about the 'squirtle'-looking thing in Spike's hair?

I thought it was an upside-down pineapple.