Yea Forums's most humiliating examples of jobbing

Yea Forums's most humiliating examples of jobbing

>able to hold his own against baseline Thor

>taken down by cancer survivor and OC SHIELD agent in one page, with no powers

Attached: RCO014_1559751018.jpg (1040x1600, 613K)

I'm not sure why they even used him. He was in like...6 pages total. He contributed almost nothing to Malekith's war effort and seemed like an afterthought.

Why did he even want Antarctica? It's melting away.

>Paying any attention to what Aaron writes

You're doing it to yourself.

>Why did he even want Antarctica? It's melting away.

Yes, the ice sheet on Antarctica is melting away giving him access to all its delicious virgin resources.

Antarctica is the south pole, user.

I know, user. It shows his territory on the map.

If the talks about the War getting pruned down on orders of editorial are true, anything with him probably got excised.

>Why did he even want Antarctica? It's melting away.
The Savage Land is in Antarctica ya dingus.

It still hurts.

Attached: 15f.png (711x466, 639K)

>something-something-leverage

Attached: 1796543-scan0016.jpg (1280x1973, 688K)

what's up with heralds jobbing to guys in full body black suits?

Attached: 3059831-firelord-041.png (454x222, 251K)

Going black really does ruin you forever.

I kind of liked Dario. He was like a Captain Planet villain in modern day.

I doubt we'll see him again, after this, though Roxxon will survive.

>shit Poochie character who should've never been made didn't have his ebin bad*ss powerlevel respected
Fuck off, he's so bad he should've been defeated by Aunt May just for extra spite

Remember that time Blackheart got turned into a Dark Souls Capra Demon and Miles just poked him into submission? The same guy who wrote this dreck is now being allowed to write nearly 10 books in DC and no one is stopping him

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1890, 2.27M)

I mean Dario was also defeated by Sarah Silverman, Jason Aaron, and Deadpool once.
After he ripped Jason Latour in half.

You know I just thought of something looking at this having been an amateur wrestler
If it takes all of BP's strength to pin Surfer how can he threaten to rip his arm off? At best that position will dislocate his shoulder and allow Surfer to move freely again

>Mr. Satan
nice!

>six year old with no training beats an adult expert fighter
>while holding back
She shouldn't be fast enough or strong enough to do this no matter what her powers tell her.

Attached: the 00s were not kind to karnak.jpg (1021x1600, 342K)

Why is it in stuff like comics, anime, and manga are the most allegedly powerful characters constantly get their asses kicked or are useless while the seemingly weaker ones are actually able to get shit done?
Just compare Martian Manhunter to Batman or Aquaman.

Aside from popularity strong character job to elevate the threat level. weaker characters do well for that underdog appeal. It can be pretty fun to see a character punch above their weight class and do well.

It's Mr. X all over again.

Man, seeing him fight Quicksliver was the 2nd most satisfying moment of Siege.

rule of drama/storytelling?

Honestly, I have no idea why Aquaman wasn't in the default JL team on the show if all MM was going to do is job and be useless.
Same thing why Hawkgirl was used instead of someone like Zatanna.

>vibranium bullets

Seems like a waste of Vibranium. Do they track them down and find them every time they fire?

Savage Lands, probably. Roxxon has had an eye on it for ages

The Venom Blast bullshit is the most sueish trait of Miles.

He has all of the regular Spider powers but then on top of it he has his super special one-hit KO anything attack that will rapidly bring any confrontation to an anti-climactic end in his favor.

Attached: 1501053404709.jpg (1200x862, 495K)

Yeah this kind of bullshit is pretty terrible, being able to read someone doesn't matter if you can't compete with them even a little physically.

Didn't Mr X get choked out by that cool looking retro robot from Agents of Atlas too? Since he couldn't sense its thoughts and the metal man simply snuck up on him and throttled him with an extendable arm

Attached: 2215057-untitled.png (642x534, 706K)

The only reason I would be okay with this is Spectre is one of the biggest unchecked villains of the setting and needs to be removed, even by batwank.

Though if you ask whos got the bigger bodycount of random people that didn't really deserve it between Joker and Spectre it needs some sort of diligent recount.

And then she is next to useless for the rest of the story.

Zatanna is stupid
>Does anything as long as she says it backwards.

As retarded as their Amazo was when he became a shiny golden god, who then needed to get written out of the neighborhood ASAP because he was so ridiculously overpowered.

Name three times something like has happened in anime.

There was this one scene with Midnighter back in the Wildstorm days (I think in the Captain Atom storyline, not sure) where he tries analyzing how the fight would take place (his usual schtick) and realizes, horrified, that there's no way he won't get his ass kicked. Loved that scene.

Rock Lee losing his fight to Gaara was bullshit, the only reason he didn't win was contrivance solely due to not being the main character.

Like that time in yugioh, Joey had marik dead to rights, but collapsed at the last second, forfeitting the duel

Lee didn't job to Gaara. He gave him an incredibly difficult fight that no one else present, aside from the adults, could have given him. In fact the fight was so close and so damaging, physically and mentally, that Gaara almost killed Lee in the hospital. Now a real example of someone losing solely due to not being the main character would be Might Guy when he fought Madara.
Also neither example is anything like that page.

No, it was bullshit

>Hurr I teleported out in the 1 second you threw your head back despite having the crap kicked out of me at the time.

Lee was pinponging the sand bitch off the walls, no way a little compacted sand should prevent him from being fucked up.

Lee is the anti-main character, he constantly loses fights he should win like against the Sound 3.

Allegedly Surfer was supposed to pretend to be held in place but the artist got the facial expression wrong but that still doesn't explain why BP would think it'd work.

The very next page Batman is surprised that worked and Spectre reveals he allowed that to happen. Forgot the exact reasons why but the panel itself is taken out of context.

jobbernaut meme needs to stop

Attached: 06.jpg (1988x3056, 2.06M)

But who was Roxxon going to be selling their shit to if Malekith had won? The Elves and the others weren't interested in Oil and shit, it's why they gave Roxxon unlimited mining rights in the first place.

vibranium bullets?

how does THAT work?
fucking VB bullets would absorb the shock of the hit, which is WHY cap has it as a fucking shield and not a SWORD.

>Juggernaut
>Not a heavy hitter
Who wrote this?

That's my expectation to. Dario Agger will finally pay for his many crimes and be sent to prison since there is a limit to how much crime a rich person can commit, and joining forces with Asgardian monsters in an invasion of Earth is probably it. But then Roxxon will get a new CEO who will be almost as shitty as Dario, he'd just be more subtle about it and limits himself to shady business practices and pollution rather than blatant supervillainy.

It's like the writer saw that Juggernaut was once stuck in cement for a while but failed to miss the circumstances that made it make sense, as opposed to this.

It was clear from the beginning that Marik didn't give a shit about actually winning and was trying to actually torture and hurt Joey with a shadow game. Joey standing up was just to show his fighting spirit

Nah, by Naruto rules you pretty much aren’t allowed to blink or someone busts out a substitution.

If anything Gaara was jobbing that fight as he could have just done the “hide in the sandball move” he busted out when he was summoning his tailed beastl

Whatever's left of humanity, I guess.

Antarctic vibranium would also probably be worth something to extraterrestrials, even though, last I checked, he somehow pissed off the Shiar.

Africa (with its regular Vibranium) might have been a better choice for him.

>fucking VB bullets would absorb the shock of the hit

Not really. He can still throw his shield to slice through an helicopter too somehow.

His shell shit happened because Lee fucked his leg up while kicking him, rewatch the fight. He didn't even kick him again after he felt the pain, he just started wrapping and went into the spin. Guy even comments on the strain of whatever Lotus. What's real bullshit is Lee getting absolutely shafted after that fight.

I've only ever seen bits of the Captain Atom storyline, but I've wanted to see it in its entirety,

And why would they be better for penetrating dense tissue? Vibranium absorbs vibrations. AFAIK it's not particularly hard or dense.

But it did make sense with the Amazo powerset. Wasn't he always defeated with a technicality? Superman once disbanded the JLA in front of his eyes and he promptly lost all of his superpowers because he was programmed to possess all the powers of the JLA.... and somehow Ivo had overlooked this particular possibility?

>he somehow pissed off

Pissing people off is Dario Aggar's real superpower. He is possibly the least likable supervillain ever.

Takes after his creator.

Same guy that Aaron claims is just as powerful as the Hulk and was capable of holding his own against Thor.

bendis had to give his pet character a OP ability to make it seem miles is superior to peter.

while in reality miles is a shit fighter and over relies on his venom blast

But Spider-Man is a person of colour now. That's important.

In the words of Loesje:
"Of course everybody is a person of color. Otherwise you couldn't see them!"

Wouldn't a vibranium bullet just absorb the force of the cartridge?

It definitely would, but this is Jason Aaron we are talking about. When did common sense and the established lore ever mattered to him?

isnt that odins spear?

Why are comics so terrible at having good villain defeats? They always feel so half assed when most of the time you're reading to see their downfalls.