What were some fun crossover events that occurred during this decade, Yea Forums...

What were some fun crossover events that occurred during this decade, Yea Forums? I haven't read anything crazy in some time and wouldn't mind checking something at least mildly entertaining out.

Attached: novacorpsannihilus.jpg (924x691, 137K)

Metal, Multiversity, Secret Wars,

As someone who isn't too big into DC, could you elaborate on what made the DC events palatable to you, personally?

Ummmm was Spider Island in 2011? Maybe X-Men's Second Coming? The tail end of War of the Lanterns?

...wait, only Spider Island was a crossover of sorts shit man I dunno

At least you gave it an attempt.

I mean, I really liked Chaos War and Thanos Imperative but not sure if that was 2010, and Doomwar to a degree but it's widely hated and I can sort of see why.

Doctor Strange: Damnation was surprisingly competent.

Thanos Imperative was on 2010

Hm, so was Chaos War, probably.

Secret Wars was the only fun event that marvel’s put out. Really only because the tie-ins were so much fun and let writers do whatever they wanted. I guess AXIS was also fun because of Carnage and Hobgoblin.

Metal was fun over at DC, but got old fast. All the various evil Batmen had fun little stories, although the Batman who Laughs was kind of lame.

MODOK Assassin real fun

Attached: 353B2264-9DD8-4F5B-9C28-0664C662362C.jpg (644x476, 69K)

I should suck it up and get on Secret Wars then. Wish pirating comics was as easy as it was about 10 years ago.

Can’t you just use Readcomiconline or something?

It's exponentially easier

Fun?

World War Hulks was fun. I know people like to shit on Loeb and meme about Rulk and shit, but it was lighthearted and stupid and fanservicey without being weirdly creepy, and it came at a time when all the other titles were just ass, just total ass taking themselves far too seriously. Even Deadpool tried being about fucking... North Korean mass graves and some Band of Brothers shit with Cap and Wolverine for a while.

It's been an awful decade for comics, but World War Hulks - if you approach it in the right frame of mind - is worth your time. Maybe not all the tie-ins, but then when have *all* the tie-ins been worth it? Never, that's when.

I just can't hardly believe it's been nearly 10 years.

>reading online
What do you think I am, some fresh-out-of-summer newfag?

Is it really? I don't personally know of any comic-specific repositories granted I don't follow comics so that is my fault. I don't disagree that it may be easier but a full bulk download of all SW material would probably be more difficult to find.

Wasn't that with Red Hulk right? I believe I actually did read that way back when because I fucking loved Planet Hulk and WWH and wanted more Hulk even though they shat on him. Didn't that lead into Fear Itself, or existed around that timeframe as well?

I liked Devastator and Red Death a lot

Was World War Hulks this decade?
Anyway, the good part was actually Fall of the Hulks, if I recall, World War Hulks sorta closed without an ending. I almost brought it up.

>Wasn't that with Red Hulk right?
Wasn't that World War Hulk II or something?

I'm not opposed to reading Hulk. I just never really kept up with anything past GotG toward the start of the Thanos Death thing and I only ever touched DC for the Green Lantern stuff at the time. Well, I've read some Batman and other assorted single series but yeah, that's irrelevant. How was Fear Itself anyhow?

did anyone ever storytime Metal? I remember all the shitposting

!

?

>How was Fear Itself anyhow?
Largely meh, I think that was the story with a nice tie in in Journey Into Mystery, though.