Avengers Endgame Re-Release ALL extra scenes

Basically the first thing is a 2 min video w a thank you to Stan Lee and then there is a burning building scene of Hulk as a different introduction scene. It’s so bad because the CG isn’t finished on hulk so it’s hugely disappointing. The scene is quite good though. Lastly, there’s a Far from home preview that lasts for 45 secs and it sucks. Nothing rlly good. Just like an extra 25 secs on background footage of scenery before cutting to a trailer scene. Super short. Super disappointing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqzYRPVNX_k

Attached: endgame-1.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/06/avengers-endgame-re-release-avatar-record-spider-man-far-from-home-box-office-1202639520/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they didn't add in Stark talking to his future daughter after snapping Thanos
Fucking dumb
Also, even though it was never in the script, Bruce should have gotten a scene with Nat after snapping everyone back to tie up that whole relationship

>no extra carol stuff
easy skip.

Attached: caroltu.gif (540x300, 2.92M)

So this and Far From Home has nothing at all hinting all what's in store for Phase 4? Fuck Marvel and thier lying asses.

>Bruce should have gotten a scene with Nat after snapping
Good idea
>Stark talking to his future daughter after snapping
Bad idea

So disappointed in the spoilers so far on Far from Home.
>not making the Mysterio in the movie an actual hero from an alternate universe but causing the MCUs version of him to go the same route into villainy

>Not a fan of the original character
Fuck yourself

bro nat wasn't restored by the snap. If she died to the soulstone, she's dead for good

>nothing added to the movie
>unfinished alt scene of hulk that doesn't even cover the banner-hulk synthesis as post-credit scene

No secret identities at all in Phase 4 and the general public believe Spidey became a murderous villain. that's teaser enough

Phase 4 is self-contained standalone adventures. There's no overarching storyline to tease.

Video is gone.

>bro nat wasn't restored by the snap. If she died to the soulstone, she's dead for good

Thanos got to chat up the daughter that got tossed over the cliff after he snapped. Bruce shoulda got a brief moment too.

>not wanting Mysterio to be Mysterio
Begone, casual

They just rereleased it to suprass Avatar in boxoffice and idiots will fell for it.

Probably for the best desu. I bet Phase 4 is just tidying things over until they get the Fox characters get put in place. I wouldn't be surprised if Galactus or Dr. Doom become the new Thanos starting in Phase 5.

>the extended fight against thanos' army didn't get in
What the fuck is the point then?

Same poster same comments every single thread without fail.

Yeah that would be the kind of thing you expand upon in a re-release

But see alt universe hero Mysterio causes MCU Mysterio to become a reality.

Funnier though if MCU Mysterio ended up killing hero Mysterio and taking his gear

Unironically kill yourself

>queen of Yea Forums has fans on Yea Forums
big if true

>Queen of Yea Forums
>Carol
Thats not Wonder Woman

Appropriate because Endgame was a disappointment anyway

>No secret identities at all in Phase 4 and the general public believe Spidey became a murderous villain.
Thats sounds like shit especially the fact Peter is still a teen.

This thread belongs on

>queen of Yea Forums
Such delusions.

I'd bet on Doom over galactus, galactus has the cosmic power, but he's not exactly one for diabolical plans

This.
Endgame was serviceable, and not much more.
It gave a satisfactory ending to a 20 year story arc, but nothing mind-blowing or classic.

That's not Power Girl

You're an idiot.

That was the "pre-Soul Stone / pre-snap" Gamorra. That Gamorra was never thrown off the cliff.

Also, Thanos conversed the "child' Gamorra only ...

>No extra Peter x Carol stuff
Like she could've dropped him at his house. And know where he lives now.

That might have been her stuck inside the Soul Stone, though.
might be wrong because Hulk used the Soul Stone from another timeline.

Oh wait I'm a fucking idiot, the stone Hulk used was exactly the one Nat went to fetch. My bad.

It's still the epilogue of Phase 3. We're gonna be here a while before Eternals and Shang Chi come to light.

Who?

It's actually Mysterio playing everyone for two phases

my personal theory is that either kang or doom (I reckon he'd be easy to introduce in the mcu) full some reality altering shit and that brings in the rest of fox, though they could just have the F4 being off in another dimension

They don't give a shit, they just want to beat Avatar and they know their drones will make it happen.

>Avengers Endgame: Gotta beat Avatar Edition

lol, I think i'll skip out on this one jews

Damn that scene was Evangelion-like.

But it is confirmed Mysterio was bullshitting.

A lot of Characters got shat on at the very end, though

So will it beat Avatar thanks to normies?

And it was beautiful...

Including the part where a lot of the audience was probably confused without extra explanation.

>no 13 reasons why bitch

Fuck off, they made the right call.

And it's gone.

Anyone else have it?

>Funnier though if MCU Mysterio ended up killing hero Mysterio and taking his gear
>MCU Mysterio is literally Rusty Venture except he succeeded in killing his alternate self with a rock and stealing his life
You know what user, I can admit when I'm wrong, that's pretty fucking great.

>Considered seeing the re-release because I've wanted to see it a second time but have been too busy
>find out the "additions" are literally nothing, an unfinished bit of Hulk CGI, and a trailer for Spider-Man
>they didn't even include that "15 minutes of random heroes meeting and chatting in the trenches" scene for shits and giggles
This actually sounds kinda scummy, I think I'll just wait a month to pirate it.

We had a vote once and Wondy won by a lot

>o-our girl's getting all of her cut scenes back in the theaters guys
>nothing whatsoever
wew
e
w

they're saving that for the 7th re-release to beat Avatar

Attached: I love you 3000.png (756x570, 731K)

Huh, guess I should give her popularity here more credit. I stand corrected.

I refuse to watch this movie unless theirs a scene where we get to watch Bruce Banner transform into Phd Hulk, in full muscle growth glory.

Is that scene in the movie? Youtube is of no help.

Attached: 8604576948a5ac40bf3444156c50f71054793e58.jpg (750x937, 91K)

Can't wait for the eventual Deadpool cut. That MIGHT be worth the ticket.

They should have filmed a scene with Cap returning the Soul Stone.

>Avatar re-releases in theaters AGAIN to reclaim the title.
>Yea Forumsntrarians all buy tickets to "dethrone the Mouse"
>Film starts, Disney Magic Castle intro

Attached: 1488415453133.jpg (666x666, 113K)

"Definitive edition"/ "End game, Avengers assembled cut" or some shit

Faggot.

Attached: 23a97b0e7c37807fc14499a4aee74d681b1ccc9d2d32c373fea97e6309f3e728.jpg (410x308, 22K)

Only retards paid to see a re-release

>Implying it's better than the Luis recut where luis retells the entire MCU saga in the first ten minutes

Attached: 1440265023722.png (802x777, 522K)

>You’d think the rerelease would be enough to get Endgame over the bump and past Avatar. Unfortunately, that’s not expected, and if it happens, it would shock many in distribution circles. Even if Endgame in the next week grosses $10M-$15M worldwide, many say that final $22M-$27M will be an uphill slog that might require an additional theatrical rerelease should Disney decide to go the distance and outstrip the record owned by the mega-franchise filmmaker they inherited from Fox. Some in distribution circles even think Endgame ultimately won’t out-peg Avatar.

deadline.com/2019/06/avengers-endgame-re-release-avatar-record-spider-man-far-from-home-box-office-1202639520/

Attached: 1561059563742.jpg (639x604, 38K)

They shot this, they shot the entire scene. They cast the 13 reasons girl whatever her name is I dont remember.

They had it in early versions. Roussos said in q&A they ended up cutting it because test audiences universally "hated it" and found it "confusing" because Tonys daughter was still alive so why was she in the soul realm, etc.

I haven't watched MCU since Ultron, but I'm glad it's re-releasing, because I want something to finally beat Avatar for highest grossing of all time w/o adjusting for inflation.
That movie did not deserve it.

>Avatar doesn't deserve the top spot (as if making money has anything to do with quality)
>It should be this movie I didn't even watch
you deserve a cock up your ass

No thank you to Kirby the true genius? Fuck Funky Flashman.

i am replying to you

Lies
Link to q&a

This isn't all that surprising, honestly. I feel like they should have left it simmer for a bit longer and maybe add some actual reasons to go see it again like finishing some of the cut scenes and adding bits and pieces into the actual movies instead of putting the few new things before and after it. None of it is all that enticing, either. Hulk's thing is the best of the bunch and it's incomplete, the Stan tribute and the director stuff will probably be on the home release, and I don't know why anyone would bother with a Far From Home sneak peek when the movie hits in like, three days.

How fucking petty is the mouse to just rerelease to beat a fucking movie? They they technically own

The skrulls now tied to him via Talos and Fury, so he now has strong ties to Carol.

Hulkling might show up in Spidey 3.

> Iger: "Chuck in some new footage."
> Feige: "But Sire, we only have half done CG and green screen shit."
> Iger: "Do it!"