Can we just agree that power level faggotry is the dumbest shit? There's nothing to gain from it here. No insight...

Can we just agree that power level faggotry is the dumbest shit? There's nothing to gain from it here. No insight, no internet funny points, nothing. That won't stop inane retards from asking how their shitty characters would fare in Marvel or DC, because they don't know when to fucking quit. It's a literal dick measuring contest with fictional characters.

Attached: stop it.jpg (456x386, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell that to the Superman fanboys that engage that shit.

>no internet funny points
Back to plebbit you faggot.
Power levels are discussed all over, not just Superman fans. Batman fans love it, Flash fans love it, Marvel fans love it. Fuck off if you can't handle a little fun.

How would Dickbutt fare in the DC universe?

Attached: DButt.jpg (1114x627, 53K)

DUUUH CRIIINGE!
DUUUH BRIIINGE, CRINGE!
IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY???
DUUUH BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE.

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS AND LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD!

SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED! SNEED CHUCK CHUCK WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU L O L SEX DKEK MKEK

BOOMER, THE ZOOOOMER I AM BOOOOMER NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIEEEES, ZOOMER GOING ZOOOMIEES... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I FUCKING HATE THIS BOARD SO GODDAMN MUCH, FUCK SHITPOSTING! HONEST TO GOD, FUCKING HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL, YOU COCKSUCKER!!!

BUT OOOOOOOH I KNOW MY POST IS CRIIIINGE, ISN'T IT??? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY CRINGE BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT CRINGE CHUCK SNEED ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED, BASED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1400195554055.jpg (500x400, 51K)

Power level is coherent storytelling, you need to know what are the limits of a character powers or you can end with a Deus ex Machina.

>Deus ex Machina.
You dont know what these means do you?

Have sex

seething

Extra powers or the same powers with more strenght with no explanation are Deus ex Machina in most action-oriented shows/comics/toons/manga.

I agree, it's dumb.
But I do like talking about absurd over powered stuff.
Like a punch turning into a black hole, or getting angry enough to bitch slap god.

Have sex

>REEEEEEEEEEE STOP HAVING FUN
>WRONGFUN REEEEEEEEEE
No

Attached: 1561246634841.jpg (591x594, 79K)

Dilate

>Autists screeching at each other because Superman has a feat that makes fans of some other character mad
>Having fun

Attached: 10293.gif (238x178, 634K)

Seething

Quick, come up with superheroes!
Pink Sniper: a sentai show actress who decides to fulfil her brother's dream of being a superhero for him after he's injured by some thug leaving him unable to walk. She has powers to generate pink energy and control air which she uses to fire pink energy arrows with deadly accuracy as well as gadgets made by her bro, her superhero persona is largely an imitation of Green Arrow
Gentleman rabbit: some guy wearing a rabbit's mask, top hat and a suit. He's creepy and speaks in rhymes and shit. Might be a demon I dunno

Exactly

Here's my superhero: Ultra Faggot: aka you

Nigger
He kill nigs lnao
Seething

You never had a high school debate club? You get plenty of insight, learn problem solving and making logical arguments, and apply basic math and science. What would you rather talk about? Waifus? Shipping? And besides, how does it hurt you exactly? They seem confined to those death battle threads nowadays.

:( why

That depends on what you mean by powerlevelfaggotry.

If you mean "there should be be difference between Superman and Captain America" fuck off. But if you mean "Hal Jordan is a good character because he is a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anyone and that lets him beat everything ever forever twice at the same time so cool" then absolutely

Death battle is retarded

Doesnt mean I dont disagree with them, Hal beats Ben and makes faggots power jet planes with their salt

Power level discussions are fun. Fans who take it too seriously and get bitter by it are the ones who need to stop.

>Summer kids and their buzz words
Way to expose yourselves as underage.

Chuck the Farmer: He makes sure your soil ph is up around 7 to 8 max

Good ideas.

Have sex and dilate, boomer

I mean shit where people go "HOW WOULD GOKU DO AGAINST SUPERMAN NOW HE MUST BE STRONGER LMAO"

What actually is pretty nice

heh who's this fag

blame Yea Forums, they love to match their favs against Superman to cover up their fag insecurity.

Nah thats just BnHA shills

I fucking love this
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Based

Power levels discussions are stupid because we all know Batman is able to make Superman his bitch. It's meaningless shit.

I mean, you're not wrong.

seething batfag. Superman one punches

Powerlevels are not for "how character from universe A vs character from universe B" more than "Captain America struggle against trained human but can fight Hulk without getting destroyed"

cringe

cringe

Boomer Cringe

Zoomer cringe

Tranny dilate seething

R-really? T-thanks...