Wait, I was supposed to sympathize with this character?

Wait, I was supposed to sympathize with this character?

Attached: gabby gabby.png (353x349, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDwcDGxjXtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You didn't?

Yes, and you probably should've. If you didn't, you might have trouble dealing with empathy in general.

Honestly explaining my take on this character to my date that night is about 80% the reason I got laid

It basically boiled down to “imagine if you wanted something so bad but felt this aspect of yourself held you back... imagine if you always felt like you were missing something about you and you believed that having it could make you reach your full potential.” Stuff like that.

The other 20% goes to the little girl who left her little forky and buzz toys in my dates chair. I held on to them and was planning on keeping them. After the movie, she came up and shyly told us she lost something. I asked if she lost a little buzz and a little forky. She said yes and she was so happy to have her little toys back.

Honestly that little moment made the movie for me.

Also sucking on this short big boobed latinas neck

Overall great experience.

... what was this thread about?

She was trying to take Woody's voice box against his will for her own selfish gains and was manipulative as shit. By that logic, should Woody have gave in to Stinky Pete or Lotzo?

Attached: mansley.jpg (288x264, 44K)

Me sad, me kidnap you and take your friends hostage and rip your heart apart because you must sympathize with my backstory

She tried to, failed, and later bargained for it. Woody ended up giving her his voice box of his own free will. The movie never once tried to sell us that she was insincere with what she was saying. I hope I don't even have to explain anything that happened after her scheme failed.

She was fucking unstable just like Pete and Lotso.

I've no doubt she'll go all Chucky on that poor kid once she stops getting the love she wants.

She'll probably boil her puppy or kitten. All Single White Female

Emotional fallacy

>The other 20% goes to the little girl who left her little forky and buzz toys in my dates chair. I held on to them and was planning on keeping them
What sort of fucking weirdo keeps a kid's toys?

>People on Yea Forums have trouble empathizing
Oh no I'm shocked

Yes. She represented the incel archetype.

See

>'Movie has no antagonist' twist
Can't wait for this shit to end. The film could've been good if she was more of a threat, or did anything actually meaningful, but she was clearly not a villain like half way through.

They’re just cute little toys
I was gonna put them on my shelf as a memento of a nice date with someone I like

I’m not sure you know what incel means.

Empathy goes out the window when her first action was to take what she wanted by force

Mr. Potato Head has foreshadowed Woody's voice box will be taken.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDwcDGxjXtY

I'm honestly real glad they didn't have one of the dummies be the villian out of nowhere.

She's a woman, of course you were supposed to sympathise with her!

If your date gave good head.

that "twist" was spoiled in the previews.

Should have given in to Stinky Pete, at least he'd be rolling in anime figure Pussy.

Attached: WORTH IT.jpg (480x478, 25K)

Honestly I'll take it over the "Normal character suddenly becomes the villain in the third act" plot twists we've gotten way more of

Stinky Pete got a good end anyway.

What bothers me about her is that she's literally an ORGAN THIEF. Just because it's toys doesn't mean that she wanted to do is not messed up and evil. After all this franchise is called TOY Story so toys suffering or getting mutilated is a big deal in this franchise's universe as such I don't find a toy organ thief to be sympathetic in the least. She deserved misery.

And quite frankly remember the literal scene where Harmony took and played with Woody early in the film? I wanted that scene to happen later on after Gabby is rejected just to hurt her. To see her precious little human girl of choice go for the male doll toy instead of her the specific girl toy.