Who was the target market of this cartoon?

Who was the target market of this cartoon?

Attached: 1278085619678 ().jpg (720x480, 51K)

Early to mid teens

Imagine her doing a split with her legs while your dick is inside her

>Moonface

Disgusting

Attached: 1512586104095.jpg (1440x1080, 227K)

Imagine her wrapping her legs around you and never letting go.

>Period Bloodbender
Disgusting

Attached: 1438476063775.png (223x200, 13K)

Why are you sullying the name of Katarafags with your militant aggression towards other girls?

Lol, i'm not sullying anything. I'm displaying aggressive confidence that Katara is better than all the other subhuman girls. I'm not a complacent cuckhold centrist that will be like "G-Guys stop fighting, they're all good!!!". Katara is based and Ty lee is a non-character.

Fuck off retard.

weebs

Weebs

Hivemind and wrongpilled

Not an argument you incel

>Pieface

Disgusting

Attached: 1214881180008.png (528x384, 234K)

YoU wIlL jOin ThE HiVeMiNd!

Attached: Anime_avatar- the legend of korra_298930.png (1600x900, 1.09M)

muh dick

>Earthslut
Uhh

OBSESSED

Earth Kingdom maidens are famous for their large tracts of land

Typical Waterbender slander. Everyone knows Waterbenders are as loose as the tide and twice as wet

Attached: d55y8fc-93344759-61f7-47e4-8ab2-bd8d0a02387b.jpg (779x582, 47K)

>Kissing a heroic freedom fighter and a genocidical fire prince is totally the same guyyss XD

Kill urself

Attached: 1560634030538.png (604x630, 353K)

There are no sluts in Ba Sing Se

Attached: tumblr_inline_owyneevewY1tdetvf_500.jpg (500x333, 28K)

Lmao are you having a giggle?

>wanting to get into the pants of a war criminal who wanted to flood an innocent village is okay
Typical Waterbender bubble-brain nonsense.

Sure there are
Sorry i don't speak Bongtrash language

Cope, jet did nothing wrong. Also Zuko has done worse
>inb4 J-Jin didn't know!!!
She fucking knew he was a firebender after he lit the lights,

Sorry this retard is being an asshole behind the guise of Katara. All main girls are good except for Mai.

Attached: DCA5C0C8-E606-483B-8714-B3A2A03DB98C.png (282x281, 42K)

guys take a look at the game Four Element Trainer
its amazing

Cuck

Since there's already an Avatar thread up.
How the fuck did Katara survive the whole 'You didn't love our mum as much as I did Sokka' incident with even a single fan intact?

She was just being dumb and mad and irrational like an angry woman but she’s cute and realized her mistake in the end so it’s OK.

Becaude she's a semen demon, jokes aside, it's because 90% of katara's fans are self inserting women. they literally can't dislike Katara no matter what

She really didn't.

If you can’t forgive Katara for this then you can’t forgive Aang for hiding the message from their dad.

You imply a lot of people don't regularly bring that up when talking about Aang. I've seen people refuse to continue the show because of that episode.

Because that's what a young teen, in the middle of a war, might say at a moment of extreme pressure? Even Aang fucked up at times. Remember when he hid the letter from Katara and Sokka? Kids will do dumb shit without heaps of pressure. It's actually a little unnatural how well the gang held up under pressure.

Chances are, they weren't all that into the show in the first place and that was just a good excuse for them to drop out.

He's a faggot trying to fish for (You)'s and is sadly succeeding with his task.

Falseflagging if I had to guess. Maybe he just really hates Katara and/or Katarafags.

Seething retard

This is true.

i too like white bread

Plebs.
I am in control of this thread now.

Attached: 1541684090488.png (720x480, 462K)

You're not going to get the (You), faggot. Stop seething and jerk off.

This is aang crossdressing

Man, look at that puppies.

So I watched Avatar, and it was pretty dope.

Should I watch Korra?

Imagine the flexibility. Imagine her knowledge of the human body. Imagine using her ponytail knot as a joystick as she bobs on your cock. Imagine her sweet and naive demeanor as you get her to do more and more depraved things. Imagine.

No. You’re done. Just play 4 Element’s Trainer instead.

This nigga knows

Attached: 1551171618210.jpg (720x539, 23K)

Pardon me, but could you help out a fellow American who's down on his luck?

Attached: Pardon me, but could you help out a fellow American who's down on his luck.png (377x327, 125K)

Welp, ok. Thanks user.

And how about those comics? Are they good?

I repeat, you’re done.

Okay.

That's a shame. I really wish there were more. But if the original creators can't make a worthwhile sequels then...

It’s for the best. You’ll only make yourself mad.

I watched it for the first time this year after hearing about it repeatedly (Legend of Korra too) and I loved that series. One of the best animated series ever for sure. I'm 44. You can always tell the best children's entertainment by the fact that adults like it too.

Yes, Korra is great. But very different. Korra is the polar opposite of Aang, for once. Second half of season 2 sucks somewhat, dont let that deter you. Season 3 is perhaps the best of the whole seven season franchise.

Dont listen to that faggot, the comics are really good. YOu even find out what happened to Zuko's mom. The first Korra comic has a really shitty art style though.

You share a board with people like this. Let that sink in.

Only if you hate yourself and enjoy feelings of anger, loathing and betrayal.

weaboos

Fuck you.

you're shit

>except for mai
Honestly not a huge fan of Mai, but I don't dislike her. Why do you?

How did Aang get breasts?

S
O
Y

She’s just a boring blah non character who isn’t nearly attractive enough to pull that personality off. She’s bad with Zuko.

>She’s bad with Zuko.
This post reads like you're a shipperfag assmad that Mai cucked her OTP

No, Zutara is cancer, I don’t ship Zuko with anyone seriously. Firecest is fun for faps but doesn’t belong in canon. Mai /legitimately/ is bad for Zuko.

Voice of reason.

Attached: 1528576598269.jpg (798x445, 189K)

>Should I watch Korra?
Yes. Don't listen to the contrarian fags that pretend it's the worst thing ever because some triggered YouTuber told him so.

It does seem to be quite divisive though. You'll either like it or you won't.

>it’s contrarian to hate Korra
Lmfao

s1 focus on elemental sports and puts aside a really cool idea and characters for a lame ending
s2 has a couple ok momenst
s3 is the star and worth watching
s4 is pure shit again
overall 4 element trainer is better overall and has more hard pp moments for me

No. It is by far the worst cartoon I have ever had the displeasure of watching and I wish I hadn't. In fact, I would pay good money to unsee it. Not even to get the time I wasted back, I just want my mind scrubbed clean of that garbage. Watching it made me angry and disappointed and even though it's been years since then, I am still fucking mad about Korra. For your own sake, don't watch it.

I'm not pretending. It is the worst thing I have ever seen and I absolutely hate it. Many others seem to feel the same.

Not him, but I do enjoy raging and I'm a huge Atla fan. So I'll give Korra watch.

Horny teens

How is Mai bad for him?

Fuck no

Avatar The Last Airbender was made for all ages. The creators had lots of guidance from Nickelodeon on how to make a good show and avoid the fans.

yes its find retards are mad there ship didnt happen

Attached: 1507771658371.gif (256x192, 1.49M)