Sell this show without mentioning Weird Al

Sell this show without mentioning Weird Al.

Hard mode: sell this without mentioning Phineas and Ferb

Attached: MV5BMjQxMDY0NjY1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQwNDc4OTE@._V1_.jpg (1035x1500, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Y8MezTFX0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The show is a literal "spin-on" of PnF

Attached: MV5BZDk4NGE4ZmQtYmZiZC00NTYyLTk0ZjgtYzYzZDRmZTYyNjhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 43K)

It's a comfy slice of life show.

>lets take a literary cliche and base a kids show around it for slapstick cartoon comedy

>Weird A
He's not a selling point though

This show sucked ass

How is he not?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

A faggot that makes parody music is not a selling point except to hipster redditors. He was a novelty in the 80s, that time has past

Hello! Would you like to buy this show? I will give you the rights for a very fair price of 25 cents. The price of one jawbreaker!

It’s one of the few cartoons I’ve seen that properly explains a time paradox without actually explaining it.

youtu.be/-Y8MezTFX0s

Cavendish and Dakota

Who's Weird Al?

Melissa's
Boobs

Attached: Melissa_Chase_trans.png (536x1492, 177K)

See

The character design looks so bland and uninspiring.

Remove Murphy and make melissa the main character.

She perfect as a crazy girl main character.

Attached: 1561326107536.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>trans.png
What? Please don't tell me that's a tranny

I knew someone would ask. No, she is not, I dunno why the site I grabbed pic from named it like that

Probably short for transparent.

It's a show from some of the writers of Rocko's Modern Life who didn't move to Spongebob

I also think Melissa should get a bigger role.

And Zack.

Basically I don't want them to be sideline characters.

I don't a single thing about this show except that the kid has like some kind of crazy bad luck aura. What I wanna know is, what's with the guy with the umbrella? It's a clear day, he obviously knows something and he looks pretty sinister back there. What's his deal?

He's not a vampire that's for sure

>what's with the guy with the umbrella? It's a clear day, he obviously knows something and he looks pretty sinister back there
If you watch the show, get ready for some disappointment.

>What's his deal?
He's a teacher.

Attached: Drako03.jpg (1920x1080, 971K)

I like Milo, but he's too chill about his condition. I wouldn't like if he was a neurotic dude constantly worried about his jinxes, but at least doesn't have a solution for every single shit and get more distressed would be appreciated.

But what if he IS?

>I wouldn't like if he was a neurotic dude constantly worried about his jinxes
Not what I had in mind about how to make Milo better, but this sounds like n interesting idea.

>A cartoon costs 25 cents

It would be exactly like Candace, but with a real "mysterious force" in action and I don't want another Candace. Something more balanced between deal with his jinxes and "oh, shit, how can I get out of this?" is better.

Isn't that a thing in "Fungus Among Us" and "Sphere and Loathing in Outer space"?

This boy has bad luck and shit happens.

Attached: mel.png (687x1224, 402K)

Sometimes we can enjoy the results, though.

at the end of season 2 she is just another perky girl filled with girl power. Honestly I prefer the Melissa of season 1 where she has some flaws.

The only time I empathized with her in season 2, was in the last episode where she told Zack that she was scared to be on another planet with aliens.

>She wanted to rule the universe
Should we be surprised that that piece of info wasn't referenced when she actually traveled into outer space?

Well, some things are dropped for several reasons: they not ike it anymore / do not know how to use them. Bradley's "crush" on Melissa is not mentioned again after what? the second episode?

Honestly the show would've been better as an ensemble cast thing set around the classmates instead of always Milo. Zack as the new kid with a dark shameful past that isn't actually dark, Milo as the cosmically cursed upbeat kid, Melissa as the absent minded thrill seeker, Bradley as the guy that tempts fate and ends up worse off every time, Amanda as the OCD girl and so on.

Never address whats up with Dakota and Cavendish and have whatever thing they are doing ruined by whatever class members are starring that episode instead of always Milo. The initial Doofenshmitz cameo was fine but he never shoukd've joined the cast.

Since when did Bradley have a crush on Melissa? I didn’t even get that impression from pic related.

Attached: 3CFF9B9E-0A39-4877-B178-D910145619A2.png (1275x721, 707K)

There are people who believe that because he tried to get her to sit with him in Rooting for the Enemy and when he named Melissa to his team in Sunny Side Up.

"He waved at me. We're so getting married!!"

Context? I don’t recognize this quote.

If Dakota and Cavendish were used in a Doof & Perry esque scenario, acting as an unknown part averting big disasters caused by Murphy's Law, it would be a nice way to have them around without do too much random shit.

This. I wouldn't mind if Amanda had some more development to her super OCD and how her thing with becomes "love for dangerous life".