I liked it

I liked it.

Attached: 9E24ECA9-5B74-4DB9-AC5D-83BC6CB324C4.jpg (329x497, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Gravity-Falls-Lost-Legends/TPB?id=137695#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>issue 2 never
>Tambry story never

Boo

Attached: S2e9_Tambry_disgusted.png (1366x768, 1.24M)

Why wouldn't they make more? Did it sell bad?

Hirsch was directly involved in the writing of it and also was very precise about how he wanted the art and paneling. Now he’s moved on to other projects and I don’t think Disney will make one without him.

I liked Pacifica's massive breasts.

You liked it because it was good

Lost Legends was written by Alex Hirsch as basically an epilogue to the TV series to address certain issues that the show dropped the ball on (Pacifica getting a better ending than the one she got in the show, Mabel actually being held accountable for her selfish behavior and apologizing to the other characters for it, some tidying up of the inconsistent childhood backstory for Stan and Ford).

It was Damage Control: The Comic, but it does take away some of the sting from how badly the show ended.

It was a legit good book and I'm glad I bought it. I hope Alex gets greedy and decides to make a bunch more to keep the cash flowing.

Attached: 1532740730889.jpg (1419x614, 590K)

>tidying up of the inconsistent childhood backstory for Stan and Ford
Not sure what you mean by this. The only thing I can think of is the Shermie age/timeline/double teen pregnancy discrepancy thing, but I don't remember the comic touching that one.

Attached: 1533419755452.png (500x326, 112K)

What's your ranking of the stories from favorite to least?

He might be talking about how Stan said that he was a wimp when he was a kid, but then when they actually did a flashback and showed him as a kid, he was tough and not at all a wimp. The comic didn't really fix that, though...

Have a link?

>I liked it
First of all how dare you

The flashback in Dreamscaperers seemed to show Stan at a slightly younger age than he was in AToTS flashback (smaller, shorter hair, still wearing glasses, hasn't started losing baby teeth yet), so that seems more in line with gradual character development brought on by his dad teaching him boxing than inconsistency. Even then, the most Stan did while he and Ford were being picked on was to tell the kids to go away. It's not like he threw a punch at them or anything.

Attached: 3284.jpg (581x849, 95K)

You can always find stuff like this in the usual spots.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Gravity-Falls-Lost-Legends/TPB?id=137695#1

not enough wendy

To be completely fair, it was pretty damn good, managed to find a way to conclude all the issues with Mabel and Pacifica, while also giving us more Stan twins adventures.

But my only complain would be why the hell did we not get a glimpse into more alternate-timelines/universes shenanigans?

Attached: 1504466571661.png (988x720, 409K)

I always suppused Stan was ACTUALY talking about Ford instead of himself.

I can see that. Though, the Dreamscaperers memory also shows one of the Stan's beating up a greaser and winning a kiss on the cheek from a younger looking Carla McCorkle as part of that same story. That makes more sense for Stanley than Stanford.

Admittedly, flashback Stan is wearing the same type of glasses that we see a younger Ford sporting, but Stan, in general, is pretty inconstant about wearing glasses (probably needs them as much as Ford, but doesn't want to wear them cuz he's not a fuckin nerd), and the glasses also the same shape as older Stan's glasses.

Which Multiverse Mabel was best Mabel?

Attached: where'swaldoMabel.png (102x138, 41K)

Attached: Screenshot_20 (3).png (251x384, 111K)

i liked this one, her smile was pretty funny haha.

Attached: file.png (148x191, 58K)

>Mabel's story
Was the funniest
>Pacifica's story
Shippiest, and was also very cute
>Grunkle story
More of John- I mean Alex screeching about his dad

Solid 8/10 I think.

Attached: Goth Mabel nicotinejew.png (2134x2108, 1.4M)

I remember one of the first threads Yea Forums had reacting to it. It didn't last all that long but for a while everyone was convinced that Hirsch was actually based and all the problems with the TV show were down to other writers or Disney. All because he addressed criticism in a mature way with the comic, unlike basically every other writer in recent memory. Funny how that works.

I'm pretty sure Hirsch was the brain child behind Pacifica getting a shitty ending in the finale in the first place, if anything it seemed like he wanted it to be even worse for her judging by some post-series comments. But he got fan backlash so he changed up his tune.

Mabipper

Raped by her brother.

Attached: 1558504242296.jpg (900x1200, 95K)

A lot of people don't like Alex as a person and try to project that bias onto his work. See trying to bring up their personal distaste of Hirsch despite the fact that the comic showed Filbrick being right about Stan taking the necklace, and ultimately depicted him in a sympathetic light despite his stern exterior.

Attached: 47f882.png (396x484, 370K)

It's a joke, you autismo.

Attached: Alex's Dad.jpg (400x327, 35K)

Mabel did nothing wrong

Attached: 0fa.png (3320x3044, 961K)

If there was a Dipper spinoff comic/show and a Mabe spinoff comic/show, which would you enjoy more?

Neither, give me a Stan-twins show.

Attached: 1533172909209.jpg (400x398, 60K)

Give me all four twins exploring the arctic on the Stan O War.

Attached: 2E459E13-49A7-4BAE-A673-C9411DBE8A9B.jpg (1920x2543, 954K)

Stan > Dipper > Mabel > Ford

But they’re all good.

Mabel did some things wrong but she’s not as bad as Yea Forums thinks she is. Ford did a lot more wrong.

Maboos, of course! Who could forget her whacky, racky antics?

fuck off /gfg/ has been dead for 3 years

But it feels like yesterday

maybe because you autists make daily threads

Stan seemed to be pretending to be Stanford in those flashbacks.

I can't imagine a scenario where she wouldn't let Dipper fuck her raw.

I'm sure Anti-Mabel forced her Dipper.

Attached: Anti-Mabel intro.jpg (554x639, 87K)

I finished Gravity Falls over a three-day period last week and capped it off with the comic, which was excellent - the actual ending was confusingly weak. Fuck was going on with Bill's powerlevel?
>I am the master of space and now time!
>OW FUCK MY EYE GOTTA PHYSICALLY CHASE THESE KIDS

Stan punching Ford was just dumb. You spend thirty years bringing your brother back into this universe but you'll let literally everything: him, you, your grandkids, the world, the universe, be destroyed because he corrected your grammar, which was admittedly also dumb? Not the time.
Show was overall great though.

Attached: Stanbel.png (500x347, 299K)

This is sheer projection on your part. Lost legends was simply ideas they had that never fit into the series. Imagining that it’s designed to cater to your individual gripes as if the sun rotated around you makes you a fucking idiot

I think people realized then when Hirsch is writing on his own without a stable of shitty Disney writers, he’s great. Instead of blaming him for the few episodes his writers ducked up we should have been praising him for making the majority of the series great

Ford correcting Stan's grammar was just the spark that set off the powder keg. In that punch you had all of stan's love, anger and all of his sorrow. Which just overwhelmed him even in the heat of the moment.

Hirsch is a great author when he is wring alone and his ex didn't have him in a Chasity belt.

You have the blinders on

Attached: Mabel has a revelation.jpg (1066x1600, 394K)

I get that, it just felt like both of them should've understood the gravity of the situation.

It’s so weird to see my edit crop up all the time.

I mean imagine all the andrenline running through his veins during the literal end of the world. I can't imagine he was thing straight. And to be fair I don't think Ford even meant the grammar thing to be an insult, it was just genius tier autism at work.

Attached: balls deep.jpg (783x425, 56K)

This. Remember, the first thing Ford did when he came through the portal was punch Stan in the face when he tried to give him a hug.

Even still, what was Stan doing refusing to hold hands until he got a 'thanks'? The fate of everything hangs in the balance - you're not holding something over Ford's head, you're holding it over quite literally everything.

The last thing Stan did was shove him in (albeit accidentally) and reopening the portal was a fucking huge risk, to which the response was "fuck warnings lol".

>More Stan and Ford development
>More chemistry between Pacifica and Dipper
>Mabel comes to terms with acknowledging her faults and apologizes in an effort to grow as a person
I think it's a shame that we probably won't see any more any time soon, but I thought the comic was a lot of fun, and basically addressed the main problems I had with the finale and the things I wanted to see more of.

Attached: 0c293d4717e7968c7afdfee4ce566b99.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

I liked Flamebel.

Attached: gravity falls flamebel_turquoisegirl35.jpg (1056x1200, 158K)

Decided to pick it up because of this thread. Does that demon have an actual baphomet on his hand?

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-210145.png (1440x2960, 3.07M)

Also Rick Sanchez reference.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-210734.png (1440x2960, 1.48M)

Do you think that other finished serie could have or is needed of this kind of material?

>pic related

Attached: star.png (1920x1080, 891K)

Well there's plenty of epilogue material to work with for more stories. I'd still feel a bit bitter about it unless they resurrected a few of the characters they killed of though.

i don't want anything to do with star bs ever again.

Star vs is too far gone for damage control.

Not unless it's about Janna.

this

I love Stan!

Both stories that heavily feature Stan are the best. Then the Dipper/Pacifica one, then the Mabel one.

It’s because Stan is best boy.

Does anyone have a Mega download link for this book and/or the series?

You are absolutely right.

Attached: meme shack.jpg (660x1026, 299K)

Most more cute art.

Attached: tumblr_pdqcb08FVX1v4od30o1_1280.jpg (1280x1090, 330K)

Attached: post nwhs.png (1280x2894, 1.63M)

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4790z2ajP1r7sehn_1280.jpg (540x681, 109K)

Attached: tumblr_otbfcndK5u1rusm7yo3_1280.png (1280x1709, 1.3M)

Attached: 76192906b49ae9c2b211c6a2944a4d16--new-gravity-falls-dipper-and-mabel.jpg (736x778, 81K)

Attached: Not crying.jpg (444x446, 87K)

Art of all four twins is the best.

Attached: I like the way you think.jpg (484x349, 71K)

Someone post the image.

I likes that face stealer fellow. Really sad we didn't see him in the show. Would gladly like more comics in the future as long as they dont forget the monsters.

It wasn't really a shitty ending for pacifica. Just for her family. She will be alright since she's matured.

Too little, too late...

Now if they could retcon Bill Cipher and Weirdmageddon out of existence and give us a better endgame villain...

Kys

Still miss it.

Attached: goodbye_gravity_falls_by_supersonicbros2012-d9s1o83.png.jpg (1017x786, 48K)