W-Wally bros

W-Wally bros

Attached: Didio promises.gif (804x601, 169K)

Rebirth was already doing that, before Didio told King to assassinate his character.

Wally is my favourite Flash. He's the Flash I grew up with, he my ginga.
Problem is no one will ever take him seriously with that dorky fucking outfit.
Either Barry's got to go or they've got to get fucking inventive and redesign him completely, which is a shame considering I liked his white eyed Flash design more than Barry's open eyed mask.

It was pretty top tier for a design.

>Scott Lobdell
>Brett Booth
oh no wallybros!

Based if true but I worry that king did too much damage

The only thing DC can do to make me forgive them afte HiC is get Wally and Linda back together, married, and send them offscreen to engage in heavy babymaking sex.

Remember it was Didio who screwed the Flash franchise in the first place so that he could bring back Barry.

Attached: 23.jpg (1280x2001, 663K)

No one will forget the gross abortion that was HiC, but no one is going to think about Wally in that way.

>get back WallyFlash in exchange for Eobased Thawne
Not sure how to feel about that
Eobard was really the best thing about Rebirth
He's the best thing in a lot of things, even when they're garbage

Wasn't this the original plan for Doomsday Clock?

Yes. But then guess who wanted to make an edgy story about Wally?
Originall he was going to be in Doomsday clock which makes sense since it would be riding the Rebirth Hype train.

If it means anything Scott Lobell wants this exact same thing too.

Didio really needs to go

I don't believe DiDio. Can't trust anything coming out of the mouth of someone that thought Bendis would save DC from itself.

The writers can just ignore it, or software recon it

if they reinvented him what name would he even get? he can't be the flash because barry has that locked down apparently and he definitely can't be kid flash for very obvious reasons, so who could he be?

Flash Forward?

Didio was the one that made King make Wally a serial killer.

I trust him as much as I trust Hitler.

Has Hitler ever been caught in a lie?

>trusting Didio
No.

>Didio knows making a terrible movie will kill Wally West for good

>Didio promises
No good can come of this.

>if they reinvented him what name would he even get?
THE Flash

Does anyone have any edits of Wally's current costume, but with a normal Flash cowl instead of his current Kid Flash one?

$95ooo

The Future

He promised to not attack Russia.

Coming from Didio it just makes me wonder in what horrible way will they fuck him up now.

The Joker is also an integral character you know...

>integral character
>Wally West is no retconned to be the one that killed Barry Allen’s mother, blew up Krypton, and killed Batman’s parents

Unironically wouldn't mind this

They could have had Wally kill Manhattan which would result in his family and the JSA coming back and DC could even do another relaunch out of it. And King is being thrown off Batman now, it would have been great timing. But Didio never plans ahead and just wings shit.

Kek

The Better Flash
Or
The Best Flash

I also feel like the costume makes it look like he's been demoted to Kid Flash. "But it's red instead of yellow, so you can be The Flash, too! *pats head*"

If it were me designing the costume, instead of distinguishing Wally from Barry by changing the costume's silhouette, I'd keep the silhouette of the costume looking more like The Flash than Kid Flash, but I'd change the colour scheme. Maybe he can be a blue-suited Flash (hopefully this wouldn't make him look to much like The Atom).

Also, I'd keep some of the subtle differences that made Wally's older Flash costume different from Barry's. Like the white Batman eyes instead of the larger eye holes. However, I never felt the Batman nose that they gave Wally when Barry came back fit the character.

What if they just retcon out godspeed, give Wally the godspeed costume and play on Wally being more intune with the speed force and going on time traveling adventures like a time cop?

You mean Kyle Raynor him?

Wally was already more in tune to the Speedforce than Barry ever was prior to the retcon of Flashpoint where Barry decides he wants to kill the multiverse.

That is my point of Wally being the god of speed?

Didio, more than most other comics creators, seems to be driven by having the characters more-or-less resemble what he himself grew up reading.

Like, every writer has their pet favourite characters, their ideas about how characters and the shared universe "should be" that is mostly informed by their favourite stories from their formative years, but only Didio seems to be autistic enough to go "NO, I DON'T WANT THE LEGACY CHARACTERS THAT APPEARED AFTER I STARTED READING COMICS, IT HAS TO BE HAL AND BARRY AND EVERYBODY HAS TO ALWAYS BE 25. REE, KILL NIGHTWING, NIGHTWING BEING 25 MEANS THAT BATMAN CAN'T BE 25!"

It's Didio. He's going to destroy Wally more than he already is now.

do people really not like Booth? He's like Lee but less bulky, I don't get it, it looks like most other DC art

This. Don't believe the executives lies.

It's hilarious how fucking hard DC is backpedaling on Heroes in Crisis after the deluge of hate.

>Rebirth: Forgotten character, forgotten relationships, and all the things readers miss that we were wrong to completely delete are coming back, and Wally West is at the forefront of this, representing hope and respecting the history of the DC Universe while moving forward!

>Heroes in Crisis: Actually, Wally is so mentally damaged that he killed his friends and framed innocent people.

>Heroes in Crisis edits after backlash: Uh, actually… he only accidentally killed them, and he was planning to come clean when he was good and ready, anyway!

>Tom King: Don't look at me, I just used the characters I was told to! It was Dan!

>Dan DiDio: Err, we promise to give him his own series where he's important and isn't a murderer, we swear!

Meanwhile, Cereal King pours the milk into his bowl as he plans his next move.

The thing is if you think thats the case he would be against Tim's generation and be comfortable with Dick and friends being around 18(Dick Grayson turned 18 in Batman #217 published 1969). Instead he wants to kill off/destroy Dick and his generation except for the wolfman additions who get shuffled around elsewhere(raven with Tim's group, BB with the ravagers, Starfire with the outlaws, Cyborg the JLs black guy, Raven Starfire and BB with Damian). He also has no problem with Jason Todd, who is portrayed as being about dick's age these days.

batman can be 40 for all i care

I want Wally West to become an integral character to the DCU

Attached: monkey paw.jpg (750x422, 43K)

>as its greatest villain.

Maybe just give him a pair of goggles instead.

Attached: 61gcePYoeCL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

He WAS you fucking jackasses, until you threw him into limbo!

He has been an integral part of the DCU for decades already until you stopped it.
You fucking assholes.

Attached: 1377219204299.jpg (400x481, 9K)

> shitty OOC heel turn.
> shitty mini.
> Didio promises ___ to become an integral character in the DCU.

I'm having a serious case of deju vu here.

Attached: 1377912525423.png (413x322, 255K)

I miss this costume so much.

And yet he's still allowing Lobdell, a known sexual harasser who only keeps his job because he's friends with Harras and is a yes man, to be writing him.

at that point you can give dick grayson the insider suit and do a full 2.0 justice league

Kyle, Conner, Blaqualad, Donna, Wally, Dick, Vergil, Meghan and maybe Jaime for a tech hero or skip the last 3 and add some titans idk

Honestly, fucking do it. Wally is LITERALLY more powerful than any of the fuck ups in the current Justice League and more experienced. He has the moral reason to be evil to
>I'm going to bring back the old universe, the universe that existed before things got messed up, the universe with my kids. It doesn't matter who I hurt because things were never supposed to be like this to begin with
Have Wally be a Darksied tier villain that threatens the stability of the entire universe.

>Known sexual harasser
Based. All i'm hearing is that he will know how to write a good wally then.

Fucking hype. Speed Buggy x Flash was amazing.

B-but what about Ronald Zeke?

Geoff Johns used a Hollywood casting couch for underage girls auditioning to play his dead sister

>Rebirth was already doing that
Except it wasn't? They just put him in that Titans series that was cancelled anyway.

Dude, Rebirth was building decent steam with the overarching story and then EVERYTHING (including Wally's story in Titans) got tossed aside for METAL, WoJaR happened, and then the Bendising was announced around when No Justice followed up Metal.

Honestly I usually assume Bruce IS in his late 30s to early 40s, just someone who's kept good care of his body.

The Jasonfag is mad

probably going to make him gay or trans however

>imagine still reading american comics in 2019
I made a promise that I wouldn´t come back until the sjw censorship stopped and that still hasn´t happened