SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME POST CREDITS

Mid-Credit Scene
The mid-credits scene picks up immediately where the movie ends as Spider-Man swings through New York City with MJ. After setting her down and leaping on top of a nearby lamppost, a news reports starts playing on one of Madison Square Garden's big screens with a breaking story from TheDailyBugle.net.

The site has acquired an exclusive video from the movie's final battle and the anchor then passes things over to J. Jonah Jameson...played by J.K. Simmons!

He shares a video Mysterio recorded which he's manipulated to make it appear as if Spider-Man was the one attacking the city and claims that the wall-crawler has taken him out because he wants to be the new Tony Stark. Jameson brands Spidey a menace and blames him for the murder of the world's greatest superhero before sharing the second half of the video.

In that, Mysterio reveals that Spider-Man is Peter Parker and a photo of the high school student is shown on the screen as the hero watches on in horror and we return to the credits...

Post-Credit Scene
The after-credits scene kicks off with Nick Fury and Maria Hill driving together and it's then that they transform into Talos and his wife! They've been Skrulls all along, and while you might think this is the start of a "Secret Invasion," we quickly learn that Talos (who hasn't aged a day) is covering for the real Fury.

Where is he?

Well, he's taking a much needed vacation, and after receiving a call from Talos, we learn that the former S.H.I.E.L.D. Director is chilling out on a beach which turns out to be a simulation on a spaceship full of Skrulls! It seems Fury has decided to spend some time in space with Captain Marvel (who isn't shown) and the scene ends with him asking the aliens if they've seen his shoes.

Attached: 1560916517155.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BzOG7jkBXFK/?igshid=i94u3yzrjkiq
youtu.be/NQgGXpS8Ceg
youtube.com/watch?v=_jMyqqaJoYg
youtube.com/watch?v=SOkk2h9w4pk
files
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glad to be done with this shit.

the first one sounds kino if only for simmons
second sounds like absolute fucking s h i t

So an relation peter had with Fury is fake. fuck this.

Good thing this is bullshit because unproven leaks posted on Yea Forums mean dick-all.

I don't believe a major plot point, like Peter's identity becoming public, would develop in a post-credit scene, rather than in the actual movie.

Can confirm REAL

Attached: file.png (947x860, 404K)

So Fury X Carol is the real ship?

I mean they did it with Aunt May finding out, so it’s not unheard of

There have been a few people that went to the recent premiere that hint at it setting up a hell of a sequel so I don't doubt it. Everyone in Parker's life already knows he's Spider-Man at this point anyway in addition to Vulture so it's not that big of a stretch to assume they'll go ahead and have him unmasked.

The Fury/Skrulls thing sounds really fucking stupid though.

This goes along with the rumors that by the time Fantastic 4 are introduced the attitude toward supers is less than stellar.

My guess is that Spider-Man being portrayed as a menace in addition to Norman showing up in Captain Marvel to reveal the Skrulls as infiltrating Earth as humans and heroes will lead to the Dark Avengers and the public turning on heroes.

Then F4 show up and by the end of their film begin to turn that public perception back around.

>Fury isn't Chameleon
0/1000000000000000
fuck off marvel

>Not only making J Jonah Jameson basically Alex Jones but he's willing to ruin a kid's life to get a scoop
Yeah fuck Marvel

So why does Nick Fury let an alien masquerade as himself, but he doesn't trust Captain America with 1 or 2 things?

fuck yeah best JJJ

Marvel Studios has no excuse but to bring him back.

Attached: wolverine-hugh-jackman.jpg (1024x629, 85K)

So a JJJ that's accurate to the comics, FINALLY.

Why would Peter's identity being leaked even matter. No one cares about secret identities in the MCU. Everyone is a public celebrity.

The problem isn't that he's accurate to his movie depiction. The problem is that Spidey's identity got revealed so soon. Usually you'd expect one more movie before something this big happened.

I'm so sorry

It matters because Mysterio's "death" has been pinned on him, as well all the illusions that Mysterio did

How many Elementals were there? We already knew of Earth (Sandman), Water (Hydroman) and Fire (Molten Man).

There was an "Air Elemental" too, in London? And which one could be? Electro or Cyclone?

Yeah, because its not like JJJ has employed murders and convicted criminals to do dubious things in the comics or anything. 100% out of character.

/s

The movie is shit and fuck even more with Spider-Man and confirms that there is no such thing as "secret identity" in the MCU but...

>MUH JK Simmons
>MUH Black MJ
>MUH its all connected
>MUH Mr Stark new uncle Ben
>MUH MCU logo

People will praise this shit, for the next 15 years we will never have a good Spider-Man movie and somehow they will ruin the comics with synergy in some years.

Attached: AndTheAwardGoesTo....gif (434x320, 3.17M)

Seriously? So, Fury apparently spends the entire movie trying to guilt trip a teenage boy into working during his vacation, regardless of the dozens of other superheroes who could easily handle it? Not to mention, now that Mysterio is confirmed to have pulled a Syndrome, did they even NEED a superhero to handle this? Why not SHIELD, themselves? Are they legit, again, I didn't watch the space season?

>there are people that unironically still watch Marvel movies

Attached: 1540224225510.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

>it's ACCURATE guys!

If the spoilers are true and he knows that Peter is Spider-Man and reported on it THEN IT'S NOT FUCKING ACCURATE.

>Homecoming
>Far From Home
>Nowhere To Call Home

Also they only got JK Simmons back for the meme of it all.

JJ would NEVER knowingly put a minor in danger

in the og
>i dont know who he is, his stuff comes in the mail

this one
>fuck him

Here's the mid credits scene

Attached: pizza.jpg (474x356, 24K)

Og
>Peter actually works for JJJ and they meet on a regular basis
This one
>Peter is some guy who happens to be Spider-Man. There's 0 personal connection

Everything JJJ does is out of the thought that Spider-Man is a villain. His projects like Scorpion and the Spider Slayer go out of control by other people. He's cartoonist but JJJ is an honest reporter at the end of the day.

Attached: Daredevil_230-11.jpg (914x1364, 557K)

wow really?

a cocktease for secret invasion and then NOPE SICK SNARK!!................................fuck the mcu

Would have been so much better if they just left out the last bit.

Woodward and Bernstein didn't hire assassins to go after Nixon.

My guess is they are going to subvert everyone's expectations and have Norman reveal the Skrulls and portray them as invaders in order to stir up chaos and initiate his Dark Avengers.

>fury didn't think beck was enough of a putz that he could pass off his work to the intern
>major plot point is completely fucked for the sake of a stupid joke
Nice to see the attitude of Iron Man 3 and Captian Marvel are permeating through the rest of the MCU.

Attached: cal.jpg (770x897, 57K)

JJJ thinks Spider-Man is a super villain. An actual direct threat to the community. If he learned that he was a minor he wouldn't release that information

Everyone saying not muh JJ needs to take into consideration that it looks like Pete is behind the death of Mysterio and the attacks. Adding to that, he has no personal connection to Pete so he's less likely to show any empathy or care about his side of the story.

I personally would have had him gain a relationship with Pete in another movie before dropping the reveal but given that this JJ is akin to Alex Jones like he was in the PS4 game, it makes sense that they went this route.

Green Goblin costume is based on a Skrull, Norman is trying to go greenface to frame Skrulls

So what you're saying is that JJJ didn't even watch the whole video before sharing it.

Despite being 13%...

What I'm saying is only mongoloids and actual retards watch these movies still

End credits scene: youtu.be/NQgGXpS8Ceg

Sheeh. No need to call yourself a "mongoloid" or "actual retard". That's pretty harsh.

>the RapeBot will never be used in the movies
Why even live?

>Balding JJJ
Why?

>>>/reddit/

>implying you won't watch the movie

You're not fooling anyone.

Make him look more like Alex Jones.

Why does that scare you?

I haven't even seen Antman 2 or Captain Marvel. That doesn't stop me from shit posting though

Are MCU fans this braindead, thinking you will watch movies you don't want to?

The term "Marvel zombie" exists for a reason, user.

They do it so they think everyone does

Because make up cost money. Just let him film at home in front of a green screen

OMG HE SAID PETER PARKER I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT PRODUCT

Attached: 1555267270178.png (434x524, 244K)

It's real
youtube.com/watch?v=_jMyqqaJoYg

Attached: file.png (1440x1012, 1.37M)

Iger bless you Based Marvel for giving us fans exactly what we want

Why they had to make him look like some generic Butler the hell?

He doesn't look like a butler you idiot.

Attached: file.png (1200x629, 902K)

People keep posting FFH shit but I'm curious to know what's in that Endgame re-release

unfinished CGI Hulk scene and one of the Russos sucking his own dick

He doesn't look like Alex Jones either. Hell, the JJJ from the PS4 game felt more Alex Jones-ish.

I could honest see them having him ending up as the Green Goblin by using Skrull genes in order to gain powers.

he looks exactly the same aside from mustache and lack of hair

>not even addressing the years where Peter was dusted but his classmates are in the same class as him

Is he going to report on S.H.I.E.L.D putting chemicals in the water that are making the atlanteans turn gay?

These movies make billions of dollars. Must be pretty lonely to be the only "smart lad" in a sea of retards, huh. Please take a shower, I can smell the stench of your expire lunchable smelling ass from all the way over here.

Sure, makes a lot more sense to shit talk a movie you haven't even seen due to some weird loyalty to another company.

LUL Why the fuck is Fury on vacation? He didn't do shit in Endgame and wasn't doing much of anything prior to being snapped.

>I-it make munny. Dat mean it good
It's not about being smart, it's about not mindlessly consuming

Attached: 1526417936040.jpg (412x352, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SOkk2h9w4pk

Enjoy

>instagram.com/p/BzOG7jkBXFK/?igshid=i94u3yzrjkiq
and 50 lbs

sounds like it's about being endlessly anus chapped for you

>JOIN THE HIVEMIND
>ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING IT

>IT populer sow it must suck.

Your one of those retards that like to feel special by liking something niche and unheard of until it catches on with the general public and then you spend all day complaining how it used to be cool before it was popular, huh. Don't worry, pal. You're still plenty special.

Attached: ....gif (320x240, 807K)

And what's wrong with it?

>if people don't like thing it's because they're niche hipsters
Imagine block buster movies being your entire personality

It's not. I'm just capable of liking popular media in addition to other stuff without feeling the need to needlessly bash shit just because the masses dig it.

Congratulations, chicks dig men with popular tastes.

>MUH JK Simmons

Would you have preferred Terry Crews so you could whine about him being black?

>MUH Black MJ

Not saying it's a big accomplishment, but she's the best live action MJ thus far. Cope.

>MUH its all connected

It works. The only thing that sucks about it is that everyone is trying this shit now and failing hard.

>MUH Mr Stark new uncle Ben

Sure, would have loved to see Uncle Ben die again as he had in two films before it and literally every other Spider-Man related media. Can't wait to see Batman lose his parents again in the next Batman movie.

>MUH MCU logo

How is this an actual complaint?

>but she's the best live action MJ thus far

Get a load of this shit opinion. Truly impressive.

Who do we got? It's her and Kirsten Dunst, yeah? Kirsten Dunst was a terrible MJ and this is coming from someone that loved the first two Raimi Spider-Flicks.

In that case, there is no good live action MJ.

Honestly Mysterio saying Spidey is evil and blah blah blah can be so easily fixed if it doesn't happen after the first few minutes of the next Spiderman or crossover movie i'll call bullshit. Just have the entirety of Shield plus every superhero ever do a conference saying is a huge lie and poof. Solved

Attached: 1514407836063.jpg (435x435, 97K)

>Secret Invasion tease
>Even though it means fucking nothing since the Skrulls are good guys in this continuity
What's the goddamn point of this, who was asking for more skrull shit?

Attached: 1539724685030.png (394x434, 223K)

Nice

Attached: Brightburn.2019.KORSUB.HDRip.x264-STUTTERSHIT.mp4_snapshot_01.25.10_[2019.06.22_00.12.36] post credi (720x406, 57K)

SOME skrulls are good

It's not Secret Invasion, it's S.W.O.R.D.

>Still pushing Captain Marvel despite it being one of their worst films
>Pushing the secret identity reveal this early on

Fuck off Disney/Sony

Attached: Spider-Man Remasked.jpg (629x573, 315K)

Wouldn't be surprised if they are building up to the death of Peter Parker so they can shoo-in a legacy character and don't have to worry about playing nice with Sony anymore.

>We will never see the JL Watchtower now.

Okay, so Dr. Strange is going to wipe everyone's mind. Okay got it.

Why unmask someone, when you can kill them and usurp their identity with someone new and unknown.

you were never going to see it anyway DKek

They will watch movies they don't want to and defend them even if they don't like it.

MCUfags have shitty opinions and I realized that when I encountered some who genuinely wanted to see an MCU adaptation of OMD because Marvel Studios can do no wrong and would make it better.

And his ears are super different and alex Jones actually has hair on the top of his head.

He also had a relationship with Peter Parker but the MCU really doesn't care.

Those are shills. Same thing happened on Yea Forums when Disney's Star Wars films are ripped apart, some shill comes up and says "You'll still see it." Maybe the user you replied to IS that same shill.

They're all shills, I tell ya!

>Why not SHIELD, themselves?

Real reason:
Because Marvel Studios is run by one of the most petty industry figures to date, who refused to acknowledge or coordinate with Marvel Entertainment.
Because Sony is run by hacks who will soon squander the good will Venom brought them.

In universe reason:
SHIELD was busy with other stuff

>SHIELD was busy with other stuff

SHIELD is still thought to be defunct.

>if you don't liek poplar thing yuor just a dum hipstre
Why do you continue to humiliate yourself?

No, it's cool if you don't like a popular thing. It's the need to go online and bitch about said popular thing and the fact that you not liking it makes you somehow better than those that do that makes you look like a dumb fuck with an inferiority complex.

who is playing JJJ?

JK Simmons, same as last time.

>Still pushing Captain Marvel despite it being one of their worst films
It made a shitload of money, so they're certainly sticking with it.

yeah, i couldn't find the video, thanks

Captain Marvel was the best MCU movie to date. Have sex incel.

Attached: flerkensmug.png (102x102, 25K)

Outright lies. And this is coming from a Marvel fan girl. It's was pretty boring tbqh. Brie as Carol was alright but the whole plot was a snooze fest.

>t. shill
Don't you have to shit on Godzilla in some other thread?

mirror link spider man far from home post credits jj
files dot catbox.moe/0wxts5 dot webm

Attached: j jonah jameson mcu.png (782x778, 501K)

>the first one sounds kino if only for simmons
I didn't care for them turning him into Alex Jones