Oh great, spookybot

Attached: 4035.png (620x899, 556K)

>Zero interest loans to become a fighter jet
>Liberals actually want this
Wtf?

terrible

based lazy terrible poster

I identify as an AI.
Give me however many robot bodies I need to get to resell and pay my mortgage.

I identify as fifteen people, and demand the pay of such

How come the white robot talks in round speech bubbles

Because it's different

Why

Because Jeph made it so

meant to seem more organic and true intelligence than the robots

Who the fuck are these characters? Why is this comic just about funny coloured robots now?

Because Jeph is sick of humans and wants more robots
Don't we all

Does marten or Steve or Amir get to fuck one of the robots

This comic is terrible.

>Spookybot
Geoph couldn't have picked a worse AI character to shove into this story.
At least May makes things slightly interesting.

>Why is this comic just about funny coloured robots now?
Because in case you haven't noticed the skullfuckingly obvious, all the robots are just a metaphor for "tranny shit". Everything from wanting to change their bodies, to feeling uncomfortable in new bodies, to being able to able to afford a new body, to all the weird things they need to do to emulate sex in their dysfunctional bodies, is just tranny shit.

It's likely a defense mechanism for both his sanity and his hand as it gives him a layer of obfuscation from critics

Is it just me or does this page look like he slapped a color filter over it?

Because unless there's a strip about Claire getting ass-plowed by Marten no one cares about what the normal "cast" is doing.

I'm 90% sure he did. He's not called Hacques for nothing.

>Claire getting ass-plowed by Marten
Yawn

>more fucking robots
This has to be the web comic equivalent of shark jumping at this point.

This is approximately the closest we've gotten to that. Other than the original happening.

Attached: 3819.png (800x1160, 172K)

Not the terriblest strip so far.
Terribliocre.

Imagine the smell

2nd panel suggest he had fake tits put in. Gross.

No thank you.
Christ user.

To Jeph, any tranny is automatically the perfect image of the gender to which they claim membership.

Its uncanny how someone can make a comic about sentient AIs inhabiting exchangeable robot bodies living alongside a human society SO FUCKING BORING AND GAY

Jeph is horny but is forced to make the human characters hideous or else his fans will make him stab his hand again. He found a loophole by making sexy robots allegories for various social issues, so that's all he wants to draw. Every robot page is drawn with a constant erection.

Read Questionable Content.

Hormone therapy can make you grow boobs without surgery. The size of which is more or less just up to your own personal genetic makeup.

>make a bunch of ai
>make them behaviorally identical to humans
>?????
>profit

Probably what pissed me off most about this comic is that every character uses the same voice. There's no difference in speech.

imagine the smell

Maybe it’s voice sounds perfectly human while the others have a buzz that sounds mechanical

>i like the image of
Then why doesn’t he draw it?

Isn’t there a page where she says “Next time, I wanna be on top”?

How the fuck you gonna use robots as body dysphoria then use robots as US justice system back to back? As fucked as it is, mixing metaphors doesn't help whatever he's trying to say. I'm starting to think this comic isn't very good

Sounds like Tatsuya Ishida.

There’s half assed accents once in a while. A long time ago, Faye used to occasionally slip into a southern accent, and Roko suddenly switches on a boston accent whenever she’s supposed to be mad. There’s also a few characters that have really obvious speech patterns, like how Momo and Bubbles speak overly formally, and May and Faye usually speak very informally. But those characters’ speech patterns are usually indistinguishable from one another and all the more straight man characters in between all sound the same. It’s kinda like how Jeph can only draw three kinds of faces.

I know the exact smell
It's somewhere between rubber and that smell you have when you sweat at the beach

I don’t faithfully keep up with this comic.

Why is every update I see with characters I don’t remember existing, and why is it under a red filter?

The filter's meant to signify sunset at least.

I am honestly surprised I got this far into the thread before someone pointed this out.

No.

Sven did. Kinda.

i wish he gave us more of these two

spookybot is such a stupid character

Not that guy but personally I feel like it should be a gradient or something. Red to orange, orange to peach, something that implies a shifting light.

I wonder if Jeph will do a spookybot pinup? Its androgynous as fuck so he'd get bonus points!

What are the chances of him abandoning the "normal" characters and just following the robo cast?

He's very specifically trying to avoid saying anything while vaguely alluding to something to both win brownie points and not upset anyone

Id say high but then I remember how Alice Groove turned out

Questionable Content: a world simultaneously advanced enough to gradually accept sentient robots over some period of time but at the same time stuck in 2003 in terms of legal infrastructure.

>long time ago, Faye used to occasionally slip into a southern accent
Yeah, 15 years ago. Roko's occasional Boston accent is stupid and nonsensical. Why does a robot switch accents when it gets flustered? Why does a robot get flustered? There is something to Momo and Bubbles speaking overly formally (which actually makes sense!), but Jeph isn't consistent with AI speech bubbles and fonts. Also, it's kind of like Jeph split one speech pattern. Early QC was like everyone speaking to each other in college essay form and then suddenly they'd start talking about poop for no reason. They still all talked in the same voice, just overly verbose with a jarring switch in tone at the end.

Jeph only knows how to use the fill tool. He just learned that you can make a layer and lower the opacity, but he still uses the fill tool. He'll need another $10k/month to motivate him to try the gradient tool.

This is already effectively true. It's been nothing but robots for weeks.

Holy moly you're so right.

Has anyone told Jeph that trying to do a trans metaphor using a species (for lack of a better word) that can hot-swap their intelligence to a new body using a sync cable and have plug and play body parts is in poor taste? Everything else has issues too. Robots have minuscule personal costs, meaning that affording new bodies is much easier, robots don't actually need a body to work, meaning they can literally have zero personal costs until the get a body, their "medical" costs would be trivial considering you apparently don't even need special certifications to work on robot bodies, and the sex thing is misinterpretation of transfolk's sexual behaviors and is far closer to to a handicapped metaphor. It's a trans metaphor that at best vaguely resembles trans issues.

And if all goes to shit, they can just exist on a mainframe, as Station does or how May did when she was "incarcerated" and choose their projected holographic form. There is no "temp space" option for humans.

I got hooked into this shitty webcomic because I'm an OCD sperg who couldn't help but waifu Hannelore.

Last i saw she wasn't even in this shitty comic anymore and it's all just trannies, lesbians, and rainbow colored lesbian robots.

Attached: 1401.png (600x1417, 114K)

I just want to fug Hannelore why is this so hard Jeph jfc

I have this one

Attached: 1443674317952.jpg (800x1160, 231K)

Yeah, everyone hated the they/them Tilly character he tried to force in as her assistant, so he wrote them both out as a passive aggressive response. The last time we saw her she was over the OCD too.

So hard to find these two anywhere near fuckin'

Attached: 3564.png (800x1160, 456K)

Marten, how dare you express consternation over the door your freeloading roommate broke! Now be a good boy and pay out of pocket for repairs. Really, the nerve. If you're paying for the other three people living there then all their actions are your responsibility, too. You should be happy to step up and take responsibility, as a man should.

Will JEPH advance the story? Film at never

It’s still better than Raine Dog equating having sex with a tranny to bestiality, at least.

She's probably carrying a Mongolian firefighters baby by now.

I despise trannies but that's actually a moderately fun comic

I don't know about equating it, but I have wondered if you could argue that if one is acceptable then the other should be too.

what, you are in favor of gun control ?

Maybe it's not supposed to be a 1:1 allegory. MAYBE he just likes robots and uses them to spruce up his hacky comic.

Nah, it's definitely because of proxy reasons. It far from "sprucing up". He's practically replaced the human cast with robots. In fact, if what's going on isn't allegorical then the comic becomes unrelatable.

I want to take Beeps on a date.

I want to see the pink one drawn more like a bimbo.