Haha remember that episode where Mojo Jojo goes to jail and then there's this scene that implies he's going to get...

Haha remember that episode where Mojo Jojo goes to jail and then there's this scene that implies he's going to get prison raped?
lol so funny man hahaha

Isn't that hilarious? Mojo is going to be made into that big buff guy gf haha

You know what else would be funny? What if mojo got turned inside out after that incident haha and became a trap haha for laughs though

And the next time the PPG meet him, he looks and acts more like a girl haha but they beat him up anyway and send him back to jail with is bf and each visit makes him progressively more trapish....?
haha

Attached: c0519830c2f4a7ba8d62b9b27c3a00b4[1].jpg (700x479, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-5P-FruQjM
youtube.com/watch?v=uc6QxD2_yQw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 849-2-8.jpg (800x600, 101K)

Attached: lk.gif (300x227, 516K)

huh

He got raped twice, thats so funny Haha.

Attached: 3d49435ff25fc058762af1670e1c84ff.jpg (817x544, 57K)

Prison Rapists deserve full castration with no anesthetic. Rape is something you already go to prison for, so what makes you think you'll get away with DOING it while doing time in prison? At that point a nice pair of scissors nice and sharp but also rusty need to be applied to the Prison Rapist. First one testicle will be cut. He will scream but that's not the end of it. The second testicle will be CUT so that the Prison Rapist feels more pain. And finally the Prison Rapist gets his shaft cut off right at the base itself.

A full nice painful castration for the Prison Rapist. And his fresh injuries must be widened so bleeds out a bit before getting patched up. And any "creative" ideas about shoving fingers up a man's anus is met with his hands being cut off, one finger at a time. Fuck those sub-human pieces of defective shit.

LOL

someone dropped the soap

Forgot to mention the Prison Rapist is patched up after the no anesthetic rusty scissors castration yes, but said process involves catheterizing the wound with fire.

why does this read like one of those delitized pictures?

>foreverially castrated prison rapest and hating it with permanent rusted clippers

>the stuff they got away with in kids cartoons back then

It is ok to rape pesos though right?

And if the Prison Rapist continues to give problems pretending to be tough after castration, it is the law's job to properly finish emasculating that defective human. The best way to do it? Literally do an invasive surgery to "shave off" his layers of muscles and remove the bony knuckles in the bone of his hands. By the end of that? He'll look like an anorexic weakling who can't even throw a punch as he has nothing in his knuckles anymore.

That's what Prison Rapists deserve. And if they still insist on getting tough, we can also do a no anesthetic removal of their teeth starting with their fangs. You know the same thing they do to rottweiler dogs.

Prison Rapists are defective shit sub-humans and do not deserve anything more than complete painful mutilation. Forget chemical castration, they need to feel the horrific pain to realize that their existence is illegal and the pain if the cleanser and more healthy pain is coming their way if they want to pretend to still be tough.

After removing anything they can use as a weapon the best to do is give them lobotomies and then let them starve to death.

lol

Are you seriously pretending that in jail/prison there's a distinction? They rape any man regardless of offense. That's why Prison Rapists are so disgusting. No man should be raped in prison while paying his dues to society. And any man who rapes deserves a horrific nightmarish painful castration.

And again in The Powerpuff Girls Rule! Special.

Sounds like you know jack dick about prison. Weak inmates get used, but it's still a very rare occurrence for them to actually get raped. Most inmates don't want to associate with rapists, and there's enough prison-gay bussy to go around.

Remember that episode where Buttercup had a "badboy" phase and started dating Ace? While she was still in kindergarden?

Attached: tumblr_pcszrhqIrl1wt13hko1_400[1].png (400x269, 236K)

I know what a predatory stare is, and that guy is giving it to Mojo.
His tight green bussy is going to get busted wide open.

Like the time when Mayor, while pummeling hapless citizens into submission, came across boxing match between white guy and a black guy... and promptly bashed the latter out of the two?

youtu.be/w-5P-FruQjM

Attached: 4543342266776667.png (726x501, 603K)

They were both black.

Remember when Raven was raped on daytime tv?

Attached: 1549996822650.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

>Defending pesos
T. Peso

What about baby rapists? Don't they deserve to be human toilets?

Is it rape if her father consented?

She liked it

PPG was the type of show that would do the subversion of expectation shtick where it alludes to prison rape but in the next scene the big guy is braiding Mojo's hair and they're both gossiping.

Rape is good.

Everyone gets raped when they go to prison for the first time. It's not that big of a deal. You just get through it and move on.

Rape is powerful

I honestly find it more surprising that they did such a bog standard joke. I'd expect a more creative twist from the show.

I mean Mojo is a monkey, you don't need to be a genius to see there's an obvious AIDS joke in here, and that would at least add some kind of twist.

"lol prison rape" is a common pop culture joke, the actual statistics aren't really relevant here.

>"lol prison rape" is a common pop culture joke
And this is terrible. youtube.com/watch?v=uc6QxD2_yQw

>pummeling tourists
I wonder what nationality they were..

Based Ace

keep crying faggot

You know if the don't even have fingers or toes, i really doubt they have much else. They probably look like a spongebob character

This show came out 19 years ago.

Just kidding, it's 21

Religion of peace

Prison rape doesn’t actually happen.

Haha rape against males is so funny

Attached: 1421657233490.jpg (880x880, 72K)

>imagine being this butthurt
mojo, that you?

Attached: 1543966709347.png (554x554, 47K)

Attached: when im reminded of the current year.gif (550x328, 492K)

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

Did you get bullied at school and tried to become a trap afterwards? Because I can analyze that fro your post

Attached: freud for ants.jpg (300x168, 4K)

You made me laugh way to high, I probably woke up someone.

Does this count as bestiality?

>raping a monkey
That's how AIDS started.

The probly have cloacas.

(OP)
have been to prison can confirm with most prison sex is consensual but its classified as rape also
surprisingly most men don't wanna have sex with other men

yeah, that huge ass convict was just innocently smiling at Mojo because he's just a jolly fellow and the narrator said "love is in the air!" totally for no reason at all.

Definitely not because it was a prison rape joke and Mojo was gonna get pounded later that evening.
Nope, no siree.

lol he fucked a monkey

I'm taking about real life,Prison rape happens but its much rarer an often the rapist does get punished

Has anyone actually drawn the rape?
You'd think a Yea Forums drawfag would've done it by now

What'd you do and how long?

Class A assault and battery
1 year in prison and a 4000$ fine

How was it?

>I'm taking about real life
were talking about PPG you fucking halfwit. Which clearly depicted a prison rape joke, irregardless to what actually reflects real life.
GOD.

This thread and ones like it make me hate my life

I hate you, OP

Das racist

were you raped user ?
Its alright If you wanna talk about it I was molested as kid my self

honestly It helped me
I started reading books more then ever,I learned self control and I came out with a more determined view on life

were you raped/molested user ?
Its alright If you wanna talk about it I was molested as a kid my self
Ironically only in prison did I get proper consulting for m trauma and started getting better

>Isn't that hilarious? Mojo is going to be made into that big buff guy gf haha

>You know what else would be funny? What if mojo got turned inside out after that incident haha and became a trap haha for laughs though

>And the next time the PPG meet him, he looks and acts more like a girl haha but they beat him up anyway and send him back to jail with is bf and each visit makes him progressively more trapish....?
haha

OP is probably like 30. He's 30. He's 30 and he's still posting retarded bullshit like this. I'm just tired.

Actually im 24 and I just thought it would be funny if Mojo got pounded so hard he decided to be a trap haha but only for laughs though

>58 replies
>no one has drawn trap Mojojojo yet
i am disappointed Yea Forums

no, the convict is white.

Oh wait, I get it now.
you must be a janitor.
If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen, snowflake. People talk about worse things on this site other than Mojo getting busted wide open in prison.
Now clean up my poo, bitch.

back when cartoons were still good

Do you remember that funny episode when they beat up and jailed a clown who did nothing wrong?

yes.
The ending of that episode had me in stitches.
Same as the time when Bubbles beat the shit out of a dog because it was holding up traffic

good times

>implying an adult male chimp wouldn't tear that guy limb from limb

Chimps may be small, but they are strong as fuck with sharp teeth to boot.

Attached: 1-chimpanzee-showing-teeth-m-watson.jpg (900x599, 102K)

Seriously tho, why did they put the other dog in jail?

They both seemed black to me, the other one certainly wasn't white at least.

Stop posting food! You are making me hungry!

I'm glad you came out better, that's wonderful.

Calm down Joao

Remember when Fuzzy kidnapped the Professor and it was implied Fuzzy raped him?

Didint he make him wear a dress?

yes.

You just know that guy stuck his dick in that hole in Mojo's skull.

Where was the prison?

Glad I'm not the only sicko who thought this.

You think fucking a brain feels good?