That joke aged real well, didn't it, writers

That joke aged real well, didn't it, writers.

Attached: Waverly_Hills_9021-D'oh.jpg (736x461, 82K)

That joke aged real well, didn't it, writers.

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed-2.png (640x480, 222K)

Reminder that Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

The Simpsons move to some hip LA neighborhood and Bart and Lisa are bullied by some rich douchebags and there's a stupid Hannah Montana parody.

>episode aired May 3, 2009
>Hannah Montana maina peaked in 07

Remember when they took a jab at George Lucas and Phantom Menace four years after Phantom Menace was in theaters?

*mania

Reddit hates Sneed.

Attached: 1558388587669.png (913x334, 26K)

When are Simpsons and Family Guy writers going to give in and accept they just can't do topical jokes because of the length of time it takes to produce episodes?

die.

Well a broken cock is erect twice a day

wtf i suddenly love sneed now??

Based Reddit
The Chad Reddit shun the overdone Virgin Yea Forums forced shitty memes.The Virgin channer repaeat them like a broken record or a retard

Well, well, look at the city slicker pulling up in his fancy German car.

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

I get your point but to be fair a Simpsons episode take like,what, 6 months,to be animated.My point is they are not South Park,technically they cant immediately react to a pop culture event

See

"The" in german.

It's three months. They do the episodes in batches of about 3-4 at a time. When the season premier airs, the episodes that will air towards the end of the season are still being worked on.

I remember a magazine article where the author mentioned that he got to witness Dan Castallaneta recording dialog for Lady Bouvier's Lover. This was in October 93 and the episode aired in May 94. Season 5 had already started and they were still working on the tail end of it.

Also the writers are pretty much working year-round and only get off for the holidays.

One four years? I could swear it was the same year Revenge of the Sith came out.

Probably takes less time to animate nowadays with digital tools.

I still don't get how this meme got so big. Probably through a lot of forcing

It was out the same year Revenge of the Sith came out. I was thinking about how they could've gotten away with making people think it was an episode from years ago but they threw in a scene where Homer and Marge watched the Lizzie McGuire movie (which was out in 2003).

based and agreed

>Yea Forums

absolutely based

I think sneed was a symptom of people geting tired of too many fucking simpson memes on Yea Forums and Sneed emerged as a protest until everyone got tired of seeing cartoon yellow guys pictures

Attached: S.png (736x461, 356K)

But what happens when people get tired of seeing Sneed memes? ;)

Formerly contemporary

For me, it's just the right amount of stupid that makes me chuckle uncontrollably.

>watching The Simpsons beyond season 10

>watching anything but season 11 episode 5
ya dun gooft

what's wrong with it?

The word play is there, but the joke is that it's obviously Chuck's Feed and Seed.

SNEED
N
E
E
D

Does anything from Nu-Simpsons age well even a month out?

This. Yea Forums anons are still so committed to spamming it that I can't help but laugh when I see it spammed full force in a thread.

Attached: 1549911549150.png (500x375, 231K)

Redditors and children trying to recapture the magic of baneposting, but are too stupid to realize what made that funny

>For me, it's just the right amount of stupid that makes me chuckle (formerly sneedle) uncontrollably

Theres always going to be bitchy, no talent blonde singers who don't deserve to be famous and should be hated and shunned until they rot in obscurity. Miserable, awful people with no redeeming features whatsoever.

Like Taylor Swift.

This is not even the point of this thread Boco. We're talking about the effectiveness that is clickbait of adult jokes.

Oh.

Well, fuck Taylor Swift anyway.

>Poker Face was the #1 song on the Billboard that week
*sips tea*

Shut up Boco

2009 was that weird transitional period between Hannah Montana and twerk slut Miley.

Honestly it could be worse considering BEP dominated a good part of the charts that year.

>BEP
>Ke$ha
Can that year have ever possibly been worse?

And then they did the Tik-Tok opening a year after the song was popular.