So what's up with them?

So what's up with them?
Calling it now, Sasha will betray the two and become an antagonist in Season 2

Attached: BFF.png (185x113, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qa5BjKLY!-8avaSRZKJTY1Hur8jSQFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't fucking wait for this show to actually address this plot point.
We got at tease in the first episode and nothing else since then.
Are they seriously gonna wait until the end of the season for this?

There's going to be an episode next week about Sasha escaping the prison

Well I can't be too sure, but I IMAGINE the episode will go like this
>Hop Pop says something that seems dull, boring, or inconvenient for the fast-paced desires of teens who are desperately clinging to the most brief and wonderful time in their lives instead of slowly waiting to die
>Ann and Sprig defy him
>But it turns out he was right!

Pretty much. We're almost halfway through the first season

The real twist is that Anne was the bad influence all along. She's going to turn out to be a sociopath or something.

first seasons always slow, one big plot reveal cliffhanger for the season finale to hook people into the series and get people speculating through the hiatus.

I imagine they need to reignite the luster of those gems to return home. They gotta buddy up for real in due time.

They don't really like Anne, they just use her naivety for stuff

I hope we also see the third girl anytime soon.
What was her name again?

Attached: i see.png (340x402, 246K)

it's hard not to see the goggles as his eyes and the mud as his gigantic bushy moustache
also is that fundoshi what sprig wears for underpants?

I hope at least one is a lesbian.

I'm horny.

Marcy, she knows kung fu

sorry for being stupid, but where I can watch the show online?

kimcartoon

Episodes 1-4
>mega.nz/#F!qa5BjKLY!-8avaSRZKJTY1Hur8jSQFw

It's hard to enjoy a slice of life about a girl in a magical land when one is rotting away in a dungeon.

thanks and checked

is not like Anne she knows about it, she thinks her friends still back on humanland

she deserves it, she's white and blonde

Is this a picture for tadpoles?

what is the name of the other g*rl that isn't Sasha?

Serious question, F-Anne or Brophibian?

Attached: Serious Salamander.jpg (700x492, 88K)

oh fuck nvm.

watchcartoononline. that's cartoon singular
though the updates have not been super prompt lately.

>HEY EVERYONE, THAT'S ANNE'S FOOT!

Attached: 1561358298178.jpg (932x2124, 477K)

god it annoys me when they draw his underbelly above the upper range of his lower lip. I'm not sure if there is a way to avoid it looking weird, but it should be midpoint at the highest.

Interesting to me that two episodes so far (“Hop Luck” and “Sprig Vs. Hop Pop”) basically feature the moral “old people know better than you and you should always listen to them instead of going against the grain” when the common cultural consensus among young woke folks seems to be fuck boomers etc.
Could it have to do with Matt’s Asian heritage and their affinity and respect for elders?

is this just another monster of the week cartoon that goes back to status quo at the end?

Attached: 1553350095537.png (359x357, 131K)

sounds boring.

It’s not even that, it’s animated sitcom with shoehorned-in climactic action scenes that everything needs to have now at risk of losing the attention of the Fortnite generation.
It’s not bad though, it’s just pretty simple but competently crafted TV junk food

What do you mean two episodes? Every episode is about that.

Sounds like Star Vs

Those were just the most obvious to me, I’m sure on rewatch I’d notice more examples of that theme. But still, it seems like an odd stance to take in current year

No names. If you want to identify each other be more subtle about it, ribbit.

Attached: what the fuck is this shit.png (1280x720, 641K)

that user is here again

It’s better than Star for sure (which was never truly a good show), it’s more like zero-calorie Gravity Falls

>185x113

Attached: low_res.gif (50x42, 71K)

seems like a BORING take. I'd like it if they didn't have such oldfashioned and cliche plots.
When I watch a show about the adults being right and the kids being dumb, I want to laugh at both.
also this show is trying really hard to be gravity falls, but it's neglecting to be a fraction as funny. I'm still watching it, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up and get disappointed like I did with OK KO

SVTOE is a low bar to clear.

>GF was funny
when? I couldn't stand early season 2

>We thought Ann would be this fantastic dirty girl
>Turns out she thinks everything is gross and tries to rescue the girl tadpole from the boys' influence
>takes her to a fucking spa
I'm so disappointed in how easy it would be to make this a truly excellent show. It's just okay.

I can see a test of their friendship since it all about peer pressure, I don't see a long term betrayal.

dude, why do you even watch this show if every thread all you do is complain how much it sucks?

basically anytime it wasn't doing the plot (which was fine, but superfluous in my opinion) they were a laugh riot. Felt like some kind of spinoff from classic simpsons, where bart and lisa go and stay with grandpa, and laura powers works there and I guess also a more reliable version of homer.. or whoever you'd compare Soos to.

If tomboys didn’t have any sort of girly side they’d just be bulldykes, and I don’t think most people here would be into that

>can't discuss the show's faults
fuck off

The question is why everyone treats all the shows I like like that.
I'm here to complain because of how much I like this show, and its flaws kind of bug me because it could be SO much better.
" " "girly" " " things = things society has manipulated women into wasting money on, and judging others for.
It's MEN'S appearance they should be paying attention to. but they can't, because none of us besides me ever bothers. and they know if they give us any attention we'll be all over them

I mean the show did say she's wrong, it's just Ann I'm specifically disappointed in.

Actually the theme I got from these eps (also pops up in a few others) is a middle-of-the-road-y "Old people know better than you and you should respect them, but they don't know *everything* and they should respect you". Like Sprig vs Hop Pop also has Hop Pop learning to actually take and respect Sprig's suggestions, while Hop Luck had them adding the tomato his usual recipe and getting better results than usual

Isn't she a filthy wild child most of the time though?

Attached: Anne pain face 3.png (567x397, 193K)

>waaaah stop criticizing things I like

there called shitters, this is there idea of fun.

the pineapple bit was not funny, you guys, it felt super forced.

As did the "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" joke.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-25-20h27m00s766.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

>Anne in the vibrating chair having an extended orgasm in public
lmao
normally not into Family Guy-esque cutaways but that was worth cutting to

>Old people know better than you and you should respect them, but they don't know *everything* and they should respect you
Fake and gay, asians go full autismo whenever they feel they're authority is being challenged by inferior children

>tfw you only recently went to a thrift store
Why don't more people know about this shit, you can get some real good shirts for nothing.

I just want her enjoying peeing in the woods

how come nobody commented on Anne's dildo?

yes I'm watching this on kimcartoon because fuck downloading this shit.

Attached: 1531563898145.png (630x356, 212K)

Piss is not sexy!

What the fuck kind of dildos have you been looking at?

depends where she bought it

Attached: Amphibia Episode 6 - Sprig Vs. Hop Pop - Girl Time.mp4_snapshot_15.50_[2019.06.26_00.42.08].jpg (854x480, 53K)

>be occasional cross dresser
>like to go on forums pretending to be women
>recently been reading all my posts in Anne's voice
Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1541784883591.gif (214x191, 720K)

What

looks like some bad dragon shit desu

>"Okay Marcy, once Sprig distracts Sasha you sneak up and giver her a karate chop."
>"I find that offensive Anne! Just because I am of Japanese ancestry, you assume I know karate. Have I ever lead you to believe I have studied karate?"
>Well, no but you never talk about yourself!
>Well, maybe if you showed a little interest...

Attached: Untitled.png (736x485, 355K)

I enjoyed this scene

Attached: 57tuggxdsu.png (1280x720, 855K)

Son of a bitch

Dress up as Anne and post pics

10 bucks she knows karate

It doesn't have to be about piss, it can just be her enjoying doing natural deeds in a natural setting.

Sorry, I'm a very prestigious member of my community and I wouldn't want people knowing I'm a weirdo

Well, what are you waiting for? Dress up as Anne..

bedbugs have become too big a problem. you can't trust anything you get from there.
so forced
yeah she's still pretty high on the list of current cartoon protagonists. Just how great would it be if they pushed her all the way?

Nigga just don't show your face

This. The typical meangirl dynamic dictates that Sasha will be the queen bee, Marcy will be her number two, and Anne is the stooge they string along to take advantage of.

episodes 3 and 4 were all boomer vs zoomer shit with Anne and Hop Pop. I hate it.

You only hate it because the boomer won

>Bedbugs
What kind of thrift stores do you go to? I've never had that problem before.

New episode came out by now, right?

No. Give it about 20 more minutes

difficult to find a relevant thread if there's no 'Amphibia' i the OP. Hopefully mega user stops by.

MEGA guy did say that he may be late 2 days ago

The worst kind of OP is the one who doesn't put the fucking title of the thing they want to discuss in the opening post or the filename. Pure faggotry.

I'm also crazy about Anne's human bumps.

Why

not even gonna bother, with that pic it gonna get purged

Yeah, I'll just start my own thread when the uploads are ready. Watch for it.

Anne washed her hair but put leaves and stick on her head again at the end.

And they're gone

well, that was quick

Attached: 1532190258268.jpg (560x560, 233K)

just post it here, stop acting like a general.
Fuck that guy who made that other thread as if there was an "official" one

Welp nvm rip

just to reiterate, I ship this.

Attached: 1536577554126.png (250x248, 113K)

man someone is watching these threads hard

Attached: sprigncroaker.png (1017x526, 1007K)

As we wait, what are the best ships?

Personally I like Polly x Sprig, Anne x HP and Sprig x Maddie

I like Polly X HP for some reason

well, that was even quicker

Attached: 1548122590051.gif (384x216, 280K)

better question, what's everybody's kinks?

Mega user fucked up
Get it while it's hot

Armpits are the patrician fetish

Attached: annepits.png (1341x712, 1.35M)

Jesus fuck, the mods won't be happy when they see two threads discussing Amphibia

man, you guys just keep fucking up.
starting to think it's intentional.

mods don't give a shit about multiple threads, IF the threads are differently topic'd. Same subject matter, different topics. They don't like people herding posters into a general or generals at all. Or loli I guess.

I saw just normal Amphibia threads get nuked before

I think they're all bad influences on each other. Anne has proven to be guilty of peer pressuring the Plantars. You can tell Sasha is up to some shit & Marcy is cool for the ride.

the characters' kinks, not yours

That's because there were 3 Amphibia threads at the same time.

Can't it be both? They're never going to talk about the characters kinks i show so we have to project onto them.

>Amphibia shitting on shippers this early already
Nice.

and the nuked one opened in a very questionable way...