Super Sons Super Boycott

Please join our boycott against everything Bendis until DC fires his ass and returns Jon to his old adorable self.

Attached: e6c658ad31cf9cd43827d6e09cdc635c.jpg (250x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dN_s1EJbIn4
amazon
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68579448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what was the thinking behind slightly aging Jon up? if you don't like him just kill him off (or better just ignore him)
hell even if you dont want the Super-Marriage or Jon just write stories as "Lost tales of Superman"

You didn't drop DC the moment you heard "Bendis is coming?"

Fuck Bendis. I am now buying 0 Superman comics and he is my favorite.

Youre better off crowdfunding your own Super Sons before DC sends a cease and desist

Bendis wants royalties and Didio hates legacy characters. That's it.

this you should have seen this coming OP

Buddy I haven't bought a Superman book since Bendis took over

DC fans think everything is ok when it's DC doing it, apparently inclusive of Benis.
I'm getting a laff at their disillusionment.
Hey I find Superman comics to be trite and dull, and I also buy 0 Superman comics. Bendis is bringing us together!

hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I stopped following all comics when Scanbro stopped posting

Given how not only are Bendis' books tanking like crazy, he's also the ONLY one using the aged up Jon in any book, we might see them doubling back soon enough.

You're really dumb. Boycotting Bendis doesn't do anything or send any sort of message at all since he's already pretty popular and his books are going to sell either way based solely on brand recognition.

If you want to support Super Sons and restoring Jon,
-buy the last issue of Adventures of the Super Sons next week
-buy the Super Sons omnibus currently on sale
-buy the Adventures of the Super Sons vol. 1 TPB and vol. 2 when it comes out
-give the old Super Sons TPBs as gifts
-buy the new Super Sons YA graphic novel series

Companies don't respond to peoples' words, they respond to their actions. If they see that Super Sons as a brand is really successful and lucrative, eventually they'll follow the money.

what happened this time?

Attached: 1534106882193.png (197x185, 92K)

What happened to him? Did he get caught?

Already on it

You seem to be forgetting that Bendis' books are selling like shit. Nobody's buying them. And not giving a company any money is more likely to get them to do something than giving them more money.

I only buy comixology. Does that still support?

Honestly ruining Jonathan is only half the problem with the age up. The other is how Bendis made the whole thing Lois and Clark’s fault for stupidly trusting Jor-El in the first place. So they’re both almost as tainted as their son. So yeah I’m on board. And will also support super sons. Seriously couldn’t Bendis have just done what Scott Snyder did with Damian and just ignore the kid? But noooo, he just had to break the shiny new toy.

You can keep saying that every day, and it won't make it any more true.

Absolutely!

>letting Bendis write Superman
>not giving me the job
yikes DC...YIKES

>You can keep saying that every day, and it won't make it any more true.
Fuck off, Bendis. Literally anyone can run the numbers and see how terribly your shit is doing.

He took possibly the sweetest, cutest boy in comics from us forever. Vote with your dollars.

Super Sons was literally the best book at DC right now. Fuck DC and Fuck Bendis.

Snyder has probably done more heartwarming stuff with Jon than any of the horribly forced cancer that Bendis tries doing with his caricatures of the characters.

Hell no. I am angry as hell about Bendis but I still support Batman and anything Astro City.

We should focus on Bendis like Japanese Bees focus on Japanese Hornets to slowly suffocate them to death.

Attached: Bendis.jpg (314x177, 17K)

they had a perfectly good set up: Jon is upset that Damien doesn't want him on his teen titans team.
>Superman: i had some great friends i used to hang out with when i was a kid...
>*suddenly a time bubble shows up*
>Jon goes to Legion academy for summer vacation
could use new team members (original guys are now Superman's age and could be teachers)

>buy the Super Sons omnibus currently on sale
On sale where? I've wanted that shit for a while.

Well the sales chart seems to agree with you

did he kill him for no reason? honestly I don't read modern comic and only came because boycotting something sounded fun

Attached: 1549320641530.png (524x524, 176K)

That actually sounds pretty cool.

We can only hope. Spread it around to friends and family and school and stuff, the only way we beat him is together. We can do this.

I wouldn't have minded Damian aging since little Jon being clingy to an older Damian would have still been adorable as fuck.

Damian giving up his childhood also makes more sense.

Attached: 60101789_2324050081023231_6195514977365525498_n.jpg (600x750, 79K)

just want the return of mustachioed Timber Wolf

Attached: wolfie.png (332x317, 228K)

DC didn't like how Super Sons was super popular with pedos.

From what I could tell lurking Yea Forums...
>Poochied him to space with his psycho mind controlled grandpa who tried to kidnap him before
>Quickly went MIA.
>Came back a few issues later as an emo teenager after some time travel AU bullshit.
I'd read a wiki about his run but Bendis's garbage doesn't deserve even that much attention. Hopefully the next writer will ignore his shit. It isn't like he ever respects other writers' works himself.

>buying big two comics at all

>as a teenager
ok, I'm mad now. what's the plan?

Attached: 1544253820761.png (658x543, 606K)

We ambush Bendis at a Con and shower him with our caring for Jon.

youtube.com/watch?v=dN_s1EJbIn4

>Source: Dude, trust me

Better idea. We ambush Bendis at a Con and rape him whilst wearing Batman costumes. He'll never see it coming.

You don't have to browse Yea Forums very long to see why young Jon was so popular... bunch of fucking nonces on this board.

Jonathan and Damien being utterly insufferable is age appropriate, well done, and emotionally affective. Kiddos are adorable, and pre-teens are fucking insufferable cringe-factories. Don't get mad that he's written well.

Attached: Image.jpg (1200x777, 236K)

dude, I already got a care bear for the original plan. what am I supposed to do with him now?

Attached: 1543340989245.jpg (185x300, 16K)

How about source: google search algorithm.

Attached: Screenshot.png (468x334, 19K)

Dumbass.

Put him into a bat costume and twll him Bendis is exactly 12 years old. That should do it.

You know fanfiction can be and is written by all ages, yes? Very weak source if that's actually all you got.

And even if your baseless accusations were true shouldnt a niche and obscure industry like comics be happy that something is a degree of popular at all? Getting so ass flustered just because people ship two of your characters is retarded. If they had any brains in their heads they'd capitalize on this knowledge, not try to diminish it.

Attached: 1499645218835.png (440x440, 197K)

This. I know many pre-teens who write fanfiction from my Fortnite group.

Wow, I can do the same. Yet because they're a boy and a girl, it's suddenly not pedophilic? Despite the fact that Djinn is over 1,000 years old? Or maybe you do think any shipping between any children is pedophilia, but in that case, why don't you have the same fervor regarding Damian x Djinn, a ship that's being pushed by DC Comics itself?

implying comic book companies would care who buys their comics at this point as long as they sold

Whoops. Forgot image.

Attached: Untitled.png (400x324, 14K)

I can't help but imagine all the butthurt that would result from Bendis giving Jon a girlfriend.

Attached: bc07f38f68f645307b0e2285fda9bd5751e1a5f53c4ca91ac176ec11fddb9b60.jpg (600x454, 26K)

If he's hoping to try and make money from triggering people it's kind of already a failure to launch because they aged him up.

>laff
Wee

I dread finding out what if anything Bendis has done to the Bizarro boys.

Attached: 6340594-dybis2xw0aah0mz.jpg-large.jpg (1536x2048, 1.01M)

I have refused to buy any Bendis product for years now.
I refuse to even buy things under his imprint that aren't written by him, like the new Dial H or Wonder Twins. Nothing he touches will see a single dollar from me.

>Slightly
>Goes from being an 11 year old kid to a 17 year old teenager/adult
Really nigga?

yes slightly.
its not like they aged him into being 30 and he has a job and his own apartment so he's no longer in the comic.

I mean I haven’t bought any Superman brand comics (except for Adventure of the Supersons) since Bendis took Supes hostage

Attached: E913166D-55E5-4113-A70A-088ADCE0CAEA.png (990x3000, 1.81M)

Good.

Who are the first two?

Cir-El, his daughter with Lois from some future who was incredibly gay with both Traci 13 and Natasha Irons at the same time, and Chris, the son of Zod that he adopted right before Flashpoint happened. He got aged up too, I forget if it was Legion or Phantom Zone shenanigans. The outfit is because he took to calling himself Flamebird, I'm pretty sure.

These god damn cowards should have just made JonxDamien canon, not even as shipping fuel because i wouldnt even say i ship them, i just think they're cute in passing when i coast by these threads. But this goes beyond just Jon and Damien. These fuckers always talk about wanting to be inclusive and diverse yet even when they have the potential for an awesome and totally natural gay paring they wimp out because in the end they just want to pay shallow lip service to the idea rather than do anything meaningful with it. It wouldnt even be pedo-ish because acting like gay / bi kids dont exist is just delusional and their relationship doesnt even have to get sexual.

They're fine with showing boys and girls together of any age being romantic or in a relationship even if it's just cutesy puppy love and no one says a fucking thing but because of these very same people are too afraid to actually take the first step they perpetuate the idea that same sex relationships are just inherently more sexual than heterosexual couples for no fucking reason. "Inclusion is very important to us", yeah you're fine with race and gender and sexuality bending all the time so long as it's done in the most safest or most vanilla way possible. There was a perfect chance to develop some gay characters in a way that was actually new and different and what a large portion of their audience would have been happy with and just said lol fuck that, now he's 17. And even if they do make them a couple it wouldnt be as their former child selves it would be as Damien and Jon both being 17 so they can act like they're being mature and progressive by giving us a gay relationship but they miss the whole fucking point by still acting like this is something that can only be shown or seen when they're aged up instead of still kids because if not them than others will think "Oh these two kids like each other, my mind instantly needs to go to them FUCKING!"

No not mad just disappointed.

Attached: 1555988963174.jpg (600x458, 157K)

If they made then gay I would do everything in my power to burn the comic down. I have a friend at Fox News.

Get out Bendis.

lel

I don't understand all this hate toward Bendis either. He brings in a lot of potential money. He has a high visibility name. That is very important to investors.

Well this fiasco alone is enough reason to dislike him.

Thanks. I remember Superman adopting some kid. Didn't know he grew up. Too bad DC kills characters as often as they make one.

It's gonna be Naomi

I think they are going to get two separate gf's. The screams will be delicious. The double dates will be awesome.

Are we investors? Why should we care?

No one is buying or reading them so no one will be paying attention to them to scream

Bendis also deleted the fact that Krypto was a Kryptonian Pitbull Mix.

The Pibble and Shota communities should join forces to destroy his career.

>shotafags

Attached: desna.png (205x250, 52K)

>he hasn't been boycotting Bendis since AT LEAST X-Men, if not earlier
sort yourself out

>I don't understand all this hate toward Bendis
He is a terrible writer that does little more than crank out OCs and diversity characters for his royalties checks.
His plots are lame, his dialogue is worse, and his grasp of the characters he writes is abysmal.
That's why people don't like Bendis.
The real question is- Why do people buy his shit?

>Legend of Whorra

what does that have to do with writing decent comics?

>potential money
WTF? WHO SAYS THAT
Oh shit that gave me a good laugh

That was the best reaction image I had to display how I felt. Even I don't like that show.

Well consider my reaction of equal disdain, or whatever that was supposed to be because it doesnt really convey much besides a semi-concerned glance.

potential money is basically how stock trading works

Why isn't there /ss/ of Jon with Poison Ivy? Degenerates can draw them fucking their moms but not being raped by hot villains.

Attached: 3232.png (1100x1285, 857K)

Chris was aged up due to Phantom Zone weirdness and he was Nightwing, a girl from Kandor that used to be besties with Kara was Flamebird

guys we need a discord to organize and mobilize our available forces

We can't allow Bendis' reign of terror to continue.

Attached: a8e8eeb875d1d4469068f4c013fa53fdbe7f4175_hq.jpg (666x1024, 129K)

fuck off and kill yourself

I don't see the problem so long as he is as pure of spirit as his father.

His human side will screw him over.

Attached: incredulous and androgynous.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

His human side will make him even better.

Attached: HunterGathererFaceShot.jpg (300x320, 22K)

I being do this form the start

Probably because they only met once, and their interaction wasn't really the focus.

Attached: 1506091678990.jpg (1349x2048, 617K)

Hold on. Why the fuck is everyone crying about Bendis? dude is a legend. I'm loving his run

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1041x1600, 398K)

Attached: concern.jpg (480x433, 25K)

great counter argument pal

Attached: 1561188666884.jpg (904x711, 273K)

Not him but why would someone need a counter argument for an opinion?

Nobody buys or reads these comics, so nobody will care.

where's the initial argument that needs countering?

Attached: boi.png (396x540, 291K)

>eska

Attached: 5646488.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

I'm in agreement but it's hard making that case known to DC. I rarely spent money on comics but I actually bought some comics with REBIRTH. That should tell them something, if the product was good enough to CHOOSE to give them money to support it rather than looking for scans for free.

Family Superman was the best and they let Bendis fuck that up. That needs to be acknowledged, I see it come up literally anytime DC/Warner pushes Superman stuff now, fans in comment sections expressing loathing for Bendis and missing Jon. Why do they ignore all that?

I get hating Bendis but you're a pedophile so shut the fuck up.

Please boycott everything DC makes so they can hire competent writers and send Tom King and Bendis to Marvel studios.

Based.

Boring, bring back New 52 Morrison Superman.

Where is that gif from?

Well they support LGBTQA which means "pedophilia"in 2019 so that's an odd concern to suddently have.

They don't even need to make them gay. Just let them be pals forever. Don't give them other romantic interest and focus on their adventures. Let fanwank handle the rest.

some Jodie Foster interview from the 70s

I actually like New 52 Superman. During the New 52 I was buying 52 DC books. Now I'm buying 0 and spending my money on EVS, Mike S Miller, Jon Mailin, and Richard Myer instead.

Dressing up 10 year old boys as trannies and then molesting them later is a sign of severe mental illness.

You're adorable.

christ

Attached: concern.jpg (559x845, 256K)

You are what is wrong with comics.

mad pedos?

Attached: yj.jpg (316x480, 33K)

New 52 Superman under Morrison was good. I really liked street level jeans and boots Superman.

I doubt that's the part they were reacting negatively to

Also I am not the guy you replied to.

We already have Conner, we didn' needed a teen Jon too.

Absolute peak cringe.

Attached: 1536639059574.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

They don't even need to do that. Tim/Kon has been a thing for decades despite both of them being aggressively heterosexual at all times and both of their main girlfriends being popular with girls.

WOW

Wow, he looks even gayer than ever except in the worst ways possible. Genuinely impressive.

So they only needed to do what they were already doing.
Were the sales that bad? I bought it but since I don't live in the US is worth nothing.

They dont even need to do that even, just make them hang out together in perpetual beach episodes.

Yeah, I don't know. Bendis is going to Bendis. I can see a small amount of logic behind having two teen Superboys if one of them is joining the Legion, as seems to be the case, but that's totally an attempt to control the fallout of the Bendising.
Now we're talking.

That's just his original design with some very minor tweaks.

Bendis triggering superdaddyfags with pedophile urges. BASED just for that.

You mean Kon-El's design? Jon never looked like that before.

Attached: 170px-Superboy_(Kon-El).jpg (170x247, 18K)

Bendis, it's the middle of the week, you really haven nothing better to do besides shitpost on Yea Forums?

it's the gif most used by bisexual anons

Yes, it's his pre-Johns look + kneepatches.

Attached: 1560835141325.jpg (1240x1754, 546K)

CUTE

can't we get something cute like Wonder Boy? Imagine an orphaned boy raised by Amazons because Wonder Woman's mothernal insticts decided to kick in after a gorillion years.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1549422811870.png (712x445, 252K)

user you’re implying that anyone has been buying Bendis

Why would you turn Jon into a teen if you are going to bring back Kon anyways. WTF is Bendis thinking

Attached: what.jpg (272x275, 29K)

>he didn’t buy it as soon as it was out
Messed up amigo

Attached: 630A8C31-96C4-4C02-B7B4-309250FBE1CF.jpg (1242x1466, 1.26M)

He's about to age up Damian too. He doesn't want to write a "kids" book.

but isn't he going to put Jon with the legion?

So this is the power....of cute boys....

Can't wait until Starfire makes Jon fuck her raw and fill her womb with his mighty Kryptonian seed.
Imagine those two fucking like savage beasts for days, fucking so hard they create earthquakes and their pleasure expands beyond their bodies so other peo0ple around the galaxy feel their lust.

Are you okay?

How do we stop this menace known as Bendis?

Jon fucking Starfire raw, while Damien cries in a corner and Djinn and Crush schlick in the other room.

Attached: SStarfire.png (592x1035, 789K)

Take your meds.

fujoshi are a small but powerful group

Attached: 1534817906460.jpg (800x891, 494K)

>Bendis
>Menace
Bendace

I think he's sending Kon. Bait and switch. Typical Bendis.

His design in the book looks less gay but to balance it out they have him pose with other characters like this

Attached: c80b53c18e6924db20a317bab854224d.jpg (600x886, 156K)

cringe

Attached: tumblr_poq67dnijv1u7wjzyo7_1280.png (1130x1317, 870K)

I'm fine, but I'll feel better once Starfire takes Jon's virginity
Even if you manage to kill him, you'll never de-age Jon. Besides, DC would never let him be gay, spceially with Damian. Batman characters are not allowed to be happy, remember why J.H. Williams II quit Batwoman?

Gross. Can't wait til he gives then GF's

Now matter who they force him with it still wont generate more art than the actual best pair of boys.

Oh i'll find a way.

Batman characters are not allowed to be happy.
Bendis will age Damian too and give her a girlfriend.

based fujos will make me happy anyway

Attached: tumblr_p2slcmW1J71x0rluio1_1280.jpg (1280x1883, 252K)

>Bendis will age Damian too and give her a girlfriend.
>Bendis will also make Damian trans
Well you have quite the imagination for what you think is allowed alright.

Attached: 1558079849275.png (540x590, 185K)

I hope my boys are ok

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1041x1600, 449K)

Attached: Super shota.jpg (1793x1163, 1.06M)

Damian is destined to be miserable for life, I won't be surprised if he turns out ot be Leviathan. Besides, he's been prophesized to be the ruin of Gotham and the Bat Family

Attached: Robin LOVE.jpg (1988x780, 934K)

>MUAH, MUAH, MUAH!
based tomasi

Now we're talking!

>he's been prophesized to be the ruin of Gotham and the Bat Family
along with Jon

Attached: tumblr_p422h5UkFZ1rry0rko1_1280.png (1000x1255, 592K)

Is this Cannon?

Both Jons seem to be disgusted by the Damians' faggottry.

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1041x1600, 531K)

Their sodomite degeneracy brought the destruction of Gotham and Metropolis, just like what happened to The Cities of The Plains: Sodom and Gomorrah.
Really makes you think.

Haven't brought a Bendis' book since way before he moved to DC, can't do more boycotting than that.

That's just bizarro Jon´s attitude about everything

So Boyzarro Damian is a bisexual slut who is also into interracial sex.
Maybe Bendis will work with this...

Yes, makes me think about how unfortunate we are to have Bendis squandering some cool storylines.

A hypersexual pansexual slut paired with an apathetic asexual potato.

This even reads like a fujoshit wattpad fanfiction.

I do t even pirate Bendis comics, haven't fir years. Not joining you sick fucks though, you should be put in jail.

>severe mental illness

No..
And I very much mean no.
Its the sign of something far far worse than "severe mental illness".
A pedophile wants to have sex with children.
A mental illness is like when Batman takes some vet to Arkham because he has PTSD from fighting in a war that was corrupt and a screw job.

Your best friend has a severe mental illness. You probably dont.
You think its worse than when someone wants to have sex with children.

Only mostly cringe.

Someday you will gain patrician taste, user.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1800x2019, 215K)

How long until Teen Jon tells Damian to get lost? Damian is a bit too annoying for a kid.

That's why the are going to age him up.

Attached: Holy Water.gif (545x291, 2.85M)

but how?

Attached: 1418318601338.gif (500x361, 975K)

Magic

I agree. The artist is a legend. I mean look at that cover, man! Superman looks great.

Attached: 13597230861370570.png (1807x772, 2.14M)

>google search algorithm
you know they just leaked how their algorithm is biased right?
Your source is no longer credible

Attached: 1547667045246.png (635x471, 275K)

why the fuck did they never make a cartoon for this
too late now

Attached: With that holy water.gif (320x320, 2.09M)

Attached: 1421173685795.gif (500x246, 636K)

Something about the style looks pretty anime, it would have translated really well to a show.

Attached: Nigga... comon.gif (260x169, 1.22M)

>why the fuck did they never make a cartoon for this
>too late now
Oh user.. we were so close

Attached: Superman-Family-2-420x420.png (420x420, 48K)

Attached: D4zWYL4WkAE7ejy.jpg (1200x1162, 133K)

Attached: 1422565487422.gif (310x249, 1.03M)

based and homopilled

Attached: Just Praise him name child.gif (480x256, 2.61M)

Well at least it aint Calarts style

DC PLEASE

Attached: i-cant-fucking-take-it-seriously-imat-my-limit-55809187.png (500x495, 478K)

Which agents are good at hooking people up with D.C. Comics? I'm going to send a few agents some manuscripts and query letters this week, for novels but I would also like to write comic books. In my spare time I wrote what I believe to be a fantastic one shot of super sons and I'm determined to get hired by D.C. to get it published. I would also retcon Jon Kent being aged up, and continue the run as the Super sons.

Attached: Bare these burdens.gif (450x253, 440K)

Just put Jon in literally any Superman animated thing and he's gonna be golden. He's not just Superman's son he's LOIS' son. That's a big thing too.

My adorable super family....

He was in young justice as a baby

HAHA you like a comic about kids, obviously that means you are sexually attracted to them. Pedoooo cringe cringe XD.
Brb I'm going jack off to how epic and cool Rogol Zaar is!

DC had their own Hunter x Hunter type of cartoon and they didn't go all in on it.

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x275, 14K)

Attached: 1491763756567.jpg (1975x1121, 280K)

[Out of screen voice in the distance] Oh just fuck already!

t. Bendis

Attached: 1491764358429.jpg (488x750, 158K)

I was boycotting Bendis a long time ago on account of his shit writing.

>108365933
Imagine being this retarded

Who knows, probably lurks around or he's staying low until something big happens. I miss him.

Meant for

Attached: 1491724875884.png (500x612, 447K)

does fujoshi only imply females are behind this stuff
because i love cute boys (in a platonic way) and i'm a guy

they could have funded an entire book with the amount of pages they wasted on those stupid ads.

reminding that shotas are for /ss/ not gay shit.

Pretty sure it's sarcasm, at least I hope it is.

Cringepost

Already was lol.

Give more sons

Bendis is coming?

Adam Lambert, is that you?

I hope teen Jon gives Damian a piggyback ride just to piss him off.

Well it does look less intensely homosexual here.

So did i miss something? They are also aging Damian? Does Morrison knows about this?

Jon fucking Starfire raw,
Bendis fucking Tim Drake raw,. while Timfag cries in a corner .

Leviathan is Jason crybaby Todd.

Jon is dead.

Brian Michael Bendis' Black fetish kills Supersons.I think DC is dead. Fans hate being preached at.... so they're going to or other sources (anime or manga).

DC comics deserve to go utterly bankrupt,withall their readers shifting to Mangas etc

Why do people always forget about Jon's qt friend?

god i miss pre-bendis super

Attached: RCO023.jpg (1041x1600, 587K)

Honestly, no. I think this is the end of the road for Superman Comics, at least for the foreseeable future. Too much destruction, maliciousness, and ill will has been generated. This won't heal overnight.

bendis, Tom King, G.W. Wilson, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Gail Simone, the full scooby-gang at Vertigo under Andy Khouri "guidance", and of course Didio himself (Am I missing someone??). Put them all in a bag & send them back at Marvel!! Needless to say, #FireBendis , but it would only be a start!!

Bendis was the dumbest thing that DC has done in awhile!

How is BMB even allowed to be writing Supernan still is beyond me.

I dropped all of Superman because of the Bendis storm that ruined all of the beautiful fun of Superman.

So Bendis is continuing to force you to read characters only he likes but now in DC ?
Conner and Tim Drake are cancer.

Did anyone ever ask Superman's creator what breed of dog Krypto is based off? My dad claims he looks like a pitbull because back in the 50s they were popular family dogs because of the Little Rascals having a 101 Dalmatians effect on naive people.

No wonder why both Pitbulls and Dalmatians are pretty neurotic these days.

Attached: 7c72d7dcc60ea465e9c7d9198143735d.jpg (237x320, 18K)

based
and
redpilled

Super-Sons was one of the best things DC has published for quite some time. Bendis' first act as runner for Superman is to ship Jon Kent off into space and age him up so that we can't have any more Super-Sons until he leaves and we get a retcon.

I mean the initial Hope was that Kon would come back and act as a big brother towards Jon... so kinda! Hell Bart never even got a chance to interact with his Grandfather or Wally before being shunted off into Bendis’s attempt at synergy book

Attached: C8004272-912A-4433-887B-9F0B5AD596E2.jpg (500x708, 60K)

I'm the OP. I just wanna thank everyone, even the haters, for keeping this thread alive for so long. I'm surprised we never dropped close to the bottom.

You're all super.

Attached: feb9cb67e421b17d47f68be46d51b830.jpg (498x374, 32K)

You're not me AND fuck Bendis.

It's probably for the new legion of superheroes series. Looks like Bendis wants to add teen Jon to the team

there should be /ss/ of the boys with aunt Power Girl

>the new legion of superheroes series
the new legion of superheroes is shit.

So it's like all Legion stuff since the reboot ended?

Only pedophiles are mad, fuck off OP

Dude not everyone here is a pedo, personally I enjoy all ages books. They are easy to pick up as most aren’t continuity heavy and they can be super fun and not as dower as most books these days. Hell I would love a Super Pets book right now

SEETHING and SHAKING Bendis

So does he just have like an extreme bias or something? Because that sounds pretty ridiculously dumb.

Attached: 1488498376425.png (861x487, 659K)

Bendis is a good writer.

why not buy all of those things AND boycott bendis?

more like benis

Clever. Face it kid, Bendis > your favorite author.

No user. He already came. Heeheeheeheehee.

Bendis is a hack

the only good thing bendis did was erase this little alien whore

Bendis has an almost obsessive tendency to ruin other characters in his runs so other people can't use them.

No, but the closest IMO is the Dogo Argentino.

Attached: dogo-argentino2.jpg (600x500, 63K)

He was allowed to do it precisely because they know he'll undo the stuff put there by Tomasi/Johns/Jurgens. He is even said this was the mandate given to him by Didio.

>new legion of superheroes

Bendis's books are selling like shit. There is no way his Legion will last any longer than the Waid or NuDC Levitz versions.

Can I get a citation here? Not hat it doesn’t sound accurate with Didio petty bullshit but still want verification

>join
Been with this pursuit since Day 1. Unfortunately I have no faith that DC will retcon Bendis and will either double down and kill him and Damian off, or just do a full restart of the Universe like they did post-Crisis. Hell wasn't there an user in another thread who said that Bendis was a cancer on Marvel for 17 years? If he stays that long at DC that'd mean he'll leave in 2035 which just so happens to be the 50th anniversary of CoIE. Sure sounds like a great opportunity to flip the table, tear it down, light it on fire, piss on the ashes, and start from scratch to me.

I'm a sad Eurofag who can't find this comic anywhere in local stores

Can we just hope he'll do what he always does and not read anything that came before him so BOYzarro can stay safe from him?

Attached: Superman (2016-) 044-020.jpg (1988x3056, 910K)

>17 years
Jesus. I pray we don't have to suffer through that. With any luck, Bendis drops dead before he even reaches his third.

This is where I had to pick up my copy. I was shocked when it showed up in really good condition.

amazon com/Super-Sons-Omnibus-Peter-Tomasi/dp/1401285570/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=supersons&qid=1561565062&s=gateway&sr=8-1

He is growing stronger tier at this point. If there was a chance he was going to die it was right when he got to DC and was taken down by that illness that almost killed him and prompted him to lose the bulk of his fatass.
Hell didn't he say that he was told he almost died, and that it is miraculous that he was able to make it?
There are very few people I legitimately wish death upon, and Bendis isn't one of them, but it was one thing for Marvel to give him carte blanche to write whatever he wanted with seemingly no oversight.
For DC to just give him Superman, which according to him he only wanted to write it because he never had is just the weakest kind of popularity prioritizing lack of IP preservation I honestly would have expected from Marvel. I could not be happier that their their sales are plummetting, because this is literally what they chose. At this point, I don't even care what AT&T does with the movies, because I want them to put Didio, Lee, and Harras in a pink-slipped guillotine more than anything else. Hopefully whoever hypothetically replaces them would be able to do better than the general dogshit (admittedly with outlier glimmers of quality) we've been fed since post Final Crisis.

Attached: Bendis Superman.png (1200x1000, 1.27M)

How much are these usually? I wouldnt mind picking it up too just to commemorate us having something good for a change before Bendis fucked it all up.

It costs around $70 where I live.

This is Bendis writing someone else's OC, an OC that current leadership does not like. Abandon all hope for Jon.

I'll spit on Bendis the next time I see him at a con.

>an OC that current leadership does not like.
How come? Isnt it doing well? What the hell is wrong with these people?

because Jon was meant to eventually replace Superman as a way more relatable hero due to him being a half-human

it's Goku/Gohan all over again. They will shit on Jon until he becomes a background character or dies.

>because Jon was meant to eventually replace Superman
You cannot seriously believe this. Not after Dickbats and Wally West and all the rest.
Jesus.

Attached: 1387798155447.png (293x201, 139K)

How come there's Louis/Jon porn but not Jon/Clark porn?

Seems pretty sexist.

We got Conner. Why do we need another superboy teen hero?

because Bendis

Guys being best of friends automatically makes them gay.

Obvious bait

Why is this thread still alive? Is Yea Forums full of homos and bitches?

It is a combination of things. The first is Didio's desire to make changes for the sake of change. It doesn't matter if shit is loved and going well. He'll fuck it up just because it has been going on for two to five years. Another is the usual faction of fags pining to publish fan fiction they wrote in their youth. Continuity has long progressed past their fanfics so they want to destroy said progress so they can force their ill fitting stories through. Then there is the desire to maliciously sabotage each other's OCs so that they can promote their own OCs in the hope of getting it adapted to more successful mediums. Bendis has especially strong motivation to do that as he is always looking to make and shill his OC donuts like Miles Morales.

Tumblr nose

It can

Someone answer me please, I will make D.C. Comics great again and free of politics and forced diversity. Just plain old good old fashioned fun.

He came? Bendis?

"Bendis is coming" sounds less like a slogan to drum up hype and more of a sinister warning for people to run for the hills and leave before it's too late.

This is the way to do it. Drop any book with his name on it. Though honestly I just can't get too excited about the whole thing because it will just be reconned again once he's gone.

Attached: 1525827865659.jpg (600x410, 59K)

V

Attached: 1542824312138.jpg (1000x490, 109K)

No.

Too late Bendis.

Attached: 1534137350188.jpg (542x616, 35K)

He's so fucking chill.

There are actually pieces of Jon/Clark stuff here and there.

A very comfy Jon.

not really a shipper or a fujo
But I genuinely think that the two would make a cute couple, and it could be done in such a way that introducing it to the mainstream comics wouldn't cause that much controversy

Question. How would you all, the entirety of Yea Forumsand other fans, react if at some point in the future made Jon and Damien an actual couple?

Completely fine. Sure, /pol/ might piss itself mad for several months, but literally who cares?

Basically this

They would be adorable

pic related would be my reaction

Attached: 1533848342335.jpg (680x632, 79K)

Baiting /pol/, outside of that, I'd be down for it.

This.

I would be absolutely furious, and never buy their book again. They're just kids first of all, and secondly and most importantly the scumbag writers and fans who want this do not understand the basic concept of FRATERNITY and male bonding. You can love another man and it not be romantic, haven't any of you played on a sports team? Or even had a father? Man on man male bonding is natural and sickos and scumbags project their own degeneracy onto the wholesome concept of fraternity

It would be even less controversial than Tim/Kon, which people here already view like some old piece of furniture.

You don't need to try that hard.

Baitpost that i shall reply to in order to bump

Do you read hunter x Hunter? It isn't kid friendly capeshit

Are you that straight damifag from cbr?

I desire more very comfy and smug Jons.

It would be based

Attached: D9qdavJUcAAZyhi.jpg (680x494, 42K)

It's not bait, I wouldn't stand for such degeneracy from sickos and their political agendas. Stop projecting your sickness onto good old fashioned boyhood fun. I'll restate it again, a man can love another man without it being romantic, it's called FRATERNITY. Get off of tw*tter and go experience the real world or join a sports team.
I don't know what those words mean

I'd rather have Jon to accidentally slip that Damian likes another boy like it's no big deal, except Damian would get angry and act like a bitch with Jon for outing him until Alfred or Bruce knock some sense into him.

Your retarded concept isnt being attacked, idiot. You act like this is happening all the time, it isnt. More often than not it plays out pretty much like you say with people just having their ships and fanfics and not being put into the show or piece of media so this just reads like you having one big massive bitch over nothing.

>a man can love another man without it being romantic
no they cant

Look around the state of comics user, people's political agendas are being injected into comics all the time. And the retarded writers are writing such things because they value what tw*tter thinks of them, they virtue signal for maximum good boy points.
Do you not love your father user? Or your brother? Or God?

Someone is poopy blasted over The_Chump getting quarantined.

Attached: 1548045807794.jpg (1280x2000, 214K)

lol ok sweetie

They are nice foils to each other, but the fujos live by the ambiguity so it's fine if they're just single friends that hang around and sometimes fuck each other in a straight way.

The fujos get grossed out by real homos. That's why closeted homos like Justin and Tom Holland have to get beards.

Is there you something you mean to tell us, user?

>/pol/fag shitposter is a moralfag
Like pottery.

Is this a Super Son?

Attached: Shayne.png (602x1664, 1.42M)

The boycot is nice and all but you lot should also send DC emails informing the company for your reasons. Either that or literally assault Bendis in a con. Probably empty buckets of shit on him while yelling "THIS IS YOYR WRITING! THIS IS YOUR WRITING!"

It was originally $50 on Amazon, but they've been steadily hiking up the price since demand seems so high.

Bendis is God, and will never go anywhere. Kino af

Header!

>Look around the state of comics user, people's political agendas are being injected into comics all the time. And the retarded writers are writing such things because they value what tw*tter thinks of them, they virtue signal for maximum good boy points.
Yeah and like i said the situation i talked about the one you're bitching about has never or hardly ever happened. Two yougner male characters who are friends becoming a couple, it basically never fucking happens. Closest you get is like SU or AT with PB and Marceline and that's because lesbians are incredibly easy to get on the air and no one gives a fuck anymore about them, it's not daring, it's not a risk. With guys it's never happening so your sperging out over people saying they'd like to see it for fucking once with Jon and Damien just looks stupid. It isnt happening and likely wont for a long time because the industry is run by a bunch of fucking hacks.

Not from /pol/, not a shitposter, but I do have morals. Why are you afraid of man with morals? and why do you not have any? Your hedonistic lifestyle is not built upon a firm foundation user, nor any foundation at all actually.

President of DC please, calm down.

so what do you call this Jon Kent equivalent of HEAT?

>Do you not love your father user? Or your brother? Or God?
No. No. No.

HEAT?

>Bendis' books tanking like crazy
Wait, are they really?

Technically speaking yes

nah, he's right. sometimes friends can become very close and intimate to the point of doing things they wouldn't do if they didn't know each other so much. spending so much time together and living so many moments gains the confidence to do and say personal things in front of each other without making each other feel uncomfortable.

shut the fuck up, hooni

Attached: 1557030618474.jpg (1800x1200, 337K)

Haha tehe ##

wut

Cute!

They are. Increasingly with each subsequent issue.

Hal's Emerald Attack Team

Attached: Br9aM5CCAAEOby4.png (591x381, 354K)

Comichron numbers say as of May, he is selling less than 50k for Superman and Action Comics. The titles are also back to monthly and the price is $3.99 a floppy. Before that, it was biweekly, $2.99 an issue and Superman was selling over 50k an issue. Considering how much they invested in him, those numbers he is posting is not good.

How would the guys at ComicsGate react to this?

Attached: Reee Vermin.jpg (667x1216, 588K)

They would explode and scream for ages like the retards they are.

Awful. Its best if they have an are they or arent they thing so they can keep the innocent angle.

A presidential assassination course.

I was one of the pioneers of Dende shotaism back in the day. This super son pleases my dick.

Attached: Avalo_Pizarro_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (311x376, 50K)

I'd invite Bendis to the finest restaurant in the city and once my order arrives I'd hand him over a Happy Meal with a note inside that says "Enjoy your writing". Then I'd enjoy my fine meal while he just sits there with a cheap burger and nuggets made out of roadkills.

Attached: old-man.png (598x352, 242K)

McNuggets are too good for him.

Do you think we can recruit the goons from The_Donald for our cause? They are naive morons so we could trick them into thinking Bendis will turn Superman into a racemixing non-binary mexican.

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (223x226, 10K)

>the guys at ComicsGate
who?

stop your just giving Bendis more ideas

We really shouldn't. Recruiting from /pol/ or anything even vaguely related to it would be one of the fastest ways to irreversibly fuck everything up.

I think the only ones that are left are EVS, Malin, Dixon, Vox and Dixon. Plus, John del Arroz.
All of them hate gay characters in comics in media .

>The_Donald
Good luck with that. They got quarantined this morning.

>EVS, Malin, Dixon, Vox and Dixon. Plus, John del Arroz.
Again, who?

Professonal whining bitches on Twitter and YouTube, Dixon is the only one with talent, he created The Birds of Prey

Voat got them to donate a shit ton of money to their servers during the 2 days that Reddit locked The_Donald back in Summer 2017.

A lot of people from shady places use The_Donald as hunting grounds since most of them are beyond retarded. /hm/ used to have tons of threads about catfished The_Donald users before the mods cracked down on them after some schmuck uploaded photos of a 16yo fapping on an American Flag.

>They got quarantined this morning.
Why do they keep doing this to themselves?

>some schmuck uploaded photos of a 16yo fapping on an American Flag
Based.

>uploaded photos of a 16yo fapping on an American Flag.
boy or girl

>A lot of people from shady places use The_Donald as hunting grounds since most of them are beyond retarded. /hm/ used to have tons of threads about catfished The_Donald users before the mods cracked down on them after some schmuck uploaded photos of a 16yo fapping on an American Flag.
Big if true. Do you have more details about what happened?

I just want cute boys doing cute things.

Attached: cf565a40f3483f358100b34297af0b387d01d269_hq.jpg (236x387, 31K)

I just want cute boys doing sexy things.

Attached: DKf1o4oVAAYEBs1.jpg_large.jpg (1262x2048, 253K)

Hackforums has a thread about preying on The_Donald users. They are catfishers that fish men for $$ instead of nudes, so most of their victims are lonely ugos.

Funny enough T_D then got driven off of Voat, because they prefered to ban anyone who disagreed and didn't have open mod logs.

And something about voat being too racist for them I think, but I think that's just a joke.

boycott Bendis?

Yes, Bendis, the comic book writer.

It was this meme boy that got popular in The_Donald. Someone from /hm/ thought it would be funny to make him use the flag as a fap rag since he had tons of beach pics where he was wearing speedos with an american flag pattern. Both his mom and him shut down all of their social media account.

Attached: 190119191611-01-maga-teens-tribal-elder-0119-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 67K)

ok

ok pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68579448

Attached: 1534116827287.png (1280x940, 1.93M)

I would do everything I could to burn the comic and the entire comic business down. I would make my whole life online to hate it.

There's only one girl I want Damian with and that is Maps

Attached: magic quill.png (1175x985, 1.58M)

I would only agree to this if they aged them up to 30 permanently. No relationship could happen before hen.

Are you autistic enough to be up the task?

I've been here forever. I'm older than 25. I mostly read Yea Forums, /pol/, Yea Forums, and Yea Forums. What do you think?

And when you're inevitably doxxed barely halfway into your autistic crusade and you get raped to death by hairy fat men?

have sex

Never doubt the power of weaponized autism.

I'm confused on who's worse. The Pedos or Bendis.

Bendis

Thanks. I guess I'll join the boycott them.

Bendis is raping both Jon and his father. He's obviously far worse.

no u

>How come there's Louis/Jon porn but not Jon/Clark porn?
Clark is for Billy.

I don't like cute shit.

Jon is like pre Billy bastion. I'm glad he's gone.

I hope you kill yourself.

Track the doxxer and send their faggot ass to jail.

>Pedos or Bendis.
Bedis rape black kids.

>I just want cute boys doing cute things.
We know Jason Todd.

>>Bendis' books tanking like crazy
>Wait, are they really?
it sells like shit.

No stop it, stupid fag! Trying to make every male in fiction gay. Jon represents a normal kid-- with goddamn super powers. He'll grow up and embrace his father's ideology and, one day, breed a woman and thus passing his homo superior lineage.

You know that Google brings up stuff based on your previous searches and has for years, right? Also newsflash retard, a massive amount of fic writers are teenagers and even preteens and a fuckload of fics aren't fapfics.

>can't we get something cute like Wonder Boy? Imagine an orphaned boy raised by Amazons because Wonder Woman's mothernal instincts decided to kick in after a gorillion years.

Youre either going to get effeminate shota or Trans kid

good luck with that

Attached: wonder boy.jpg (736x1104, 107K)

>the entirety of Yea Forumsand other fans, react if at some point in the future made Jon and Damien an actual couple?
As a short mind control or Poison Ivy experiment gone wrong plot. Yeah that be pretty funny.

Unironically this

SEAmokey stop posting

We already lost Gleason. It's over guys.

Attached: feet jon.jpg (1881x1928, 799K)

lol

I myself want WW to have a loli daughter so we can get a tiny trinity tbqfh famalamadingdong

He could be bisexual and fuck both.

Since DC has the rights to the "Wonder Twins" they could retire Z&J and have Wondy get a boy and a girl wonder.

But I like the Wonder Twins and the new comic seems to be doing just fine so I doubt they're gonna retire them anytime soon. I'm pretty sure WW and Steve Trevor already had a daughter at some point so they could just bring that idea back.
Also I know arguing for WW to get a daughter instead of a son on the designated shota thread is kinda stupid, but I still wanted to say it.

Attached: WONDER TWINS #1.jpg (922x1400, 215K)

>boycotting Bendis just now
>not doing that ever since Secret Invasion
Get on my level, Superfags.

Why cant he be masculine and manly, like Wonder Woman herself is?

Until Didiot and BMB are gone, I'm limited to buying older materials. I don't feel that I'm missing anything, but won't boycott them entirely because we're finally getting stuff like the Jonah Hex Omnibus. I want Weird War and Scalphunter too. I'm even tempted by the Swamp Thing, House of Mystery and House of Secrets Omnibuses. Bronze Age was really good for DC's non-capeshit titles. Even their average books are pretty fun, especially compared to today.

Hell, I won't even boycott Marvel because their Silver Age Omnibuses are all really solid capeshit.

>Wonder Shota
Yea Forums and pixiv will love it

I wanna cum on his feet

Knowing Bendis he'll probably bring old Jon back. Old Jon will be revealed to be his Earth 3 self. Then he'll want praise for bringing him back. Not to mention everyone is ignoring it

What would be the point? WW doesn't really work well with sidekicks.

Wally was the Flash for like 20 years. He isn't the same as Dick doing it a little over a year.

Thanks for pointing that out, didnt even notice.

I think Yea Forums was right that Damian should have been a girl. Demi or something.

That way we can have Girly Robin, Superboy, and Wonder Boy when Steve finally impregnates Diana.

>Yea Forums was right
I never said that tho

Bendis is a good writer.

>Damian should have been a girl.
Its not too late to identify as one

>Girly Robin
but all of them are girly little shits

Oh, but you felt it user

Attached: b84f60f99088b24e3ac6de39d4c1da09.jpg (700x1013, 77K)

>TrapDamianRobin.

Fuck me, I have a new boner to deal with and fapart to look up.

what if Carrie Kelley was a trap too...

wait did something happened to Gleason?

>DC hires bendis
>doesn't give me a job writing superman despite my awesome fan fiction
SERIOUSLY?!?!??!

Attached: BTFO.jpg (417x556, 49K)

I'd keep the little kids with the Tumblr Nose. but the adults should just have normal noses
kids are "snot nosed kids"
adults with it look like Booze bags.
anyway I hope DC/WB picks this up at some point.

jumped to Marvel

I like your line of thinking, but you're not going far enough.
Watch this.
Reverse Trap Carrie on a date to see a play with Trap Damian

Exclusive to Marvel starting with Spiderman

Someone should add color to this

Wait. What's so great about a small Super Son? Was it funny?

Attached: reignbow-brute_cover.jpg (979x1505, 371K)

shit, well at least DC still has Jimenez

What the hell do you think /hm/ means?

Do you still have the speedo photos? Asking for my girlfriend.

Hot Muppets

I just got through most of the first trade of Adventures of the Super Sons. Sadly, it's an underwhelming story.

I think Jon works best in a family unit or with a team, not just with Damian.

And DC does not appear interested or willing to fire Bendis.

Funny i feel the exact opposite. We dont have enough stories like what we got with Super Sons and Jon and Damien.

thats cute
real cute

I really want Lobo to find out Crush has a crush on a Superboy at least 6 years younger than her.

Attached: Crush.png (800x1200, 1.81M)

Crush is gay

I mean it's not what I had in mind, but DC uniting the Houses of Wayne and El in Midnighter/Apollo fashion? Where is the downside?

I thought it hadn't been implicitly stated that she was a lesbian. Could be bi. Hippies man, means free love for ALL.

I don't have the page right now but she was specifically asked by the fat kid "What are you, gay?" and she was like "Yeah".

Also if Crush had a crush on some super man it'd probably be Superman himself, not his son who she probably doesn't even know about.

No. Just no.

Fuck Bendis

go on

I thought Amazo was a boring story; I liked a lot of Jon's and Damian's interactions by and large, but Kid Amazo was boring so bringing him back for the last arc was even worse, especially because by then, especially after the gains from Super Sons of Tomorrow and from the Super Sons annual, they went back to an annoying relationship overlay to their team up. Planet of the Capes was also far superior (pic related).

Super Sons for Tomorrow was the peak for me, but I think the entirety of Rex, Joker Junior, etc. is even worse than Plot Induced Stupidity because it's just a lot of plot contrivances that are nonsensical and don't even lead to any good humor or good character beats, the Superboy Red and Superboy Blue was done better in the Justice League Action episode for example and Tomasi really didn't do much with it, especially in just resolving it without explanation (again plot contrivance without logic).

It's just sadly lazy and nowhere near as good as the Superman self-title rebirth run at it's best.

Attached: Never Ending.jpg (448x680, 86K)

No one cares about your spoiler character

she literally says it in TT

It was cute!