Treasures from the Disney Vault Thread

Hello. Once again, it is time for the nightly "Treasures from the Disney Vault" thread. As of now, the block starts in about a half-hour. Come join us for a comfy night of the Disney movies that Iger doesn't care about.

8:00PM EST on TCM.

Attached: Treasures-from-the-disney-valut-june-2019page.png (1402x694, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn0Kmb6Kad4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is the schedule for the evening.

Attached: Treasures from the Disney Vault June 2019.png (367x233, 82K)

They really oughtta select more entertaining shorts. Not a single Donald or Goofy?

Are the horse thieves the littlest or are the horses the littlest

These threads are the reason I wish I had TCM

If it makes you feel better, here's September's schedule.

Attached: Treasures from the Disney Vault September 2019.png (488x272, 14K)

I think it's both.

Do they still do TCM Underground? I think I saw them playing some foreign language titles a few months ago instead.
I can never remember when that schedule changes nights

Maybe some user will provide a livestream link
I know they are out there

As you can already tell, the movie currently on is "The Moon-Spinners".

I'd love to stream these, but I don't have all the stuff to stream with.

bump

And that was "The Moon-Spinners"! Up next is the first of two animated shorts, "Bone Bandit", followed by "The Littlest Horse Thieves".

WHERE'S MY YELLOWSTONE CUBS DISNEY

Attached: crying.jpg (550x372, 67K)

Two Donald's, one Goofy, and the deranged Donald scene from Beanstalk for good measure. Based. Thanks user!

Last March

Pretty weak lineup tonight, but I'm interested to see The Robber Kitten. looks great though, haven't seen Fun and Fancy Free in years, or The Happiest Millionaire ever.

Every week bro. Underground is every Friday past midnight. Last week they showed an 80s horror movie called Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker about a kid's aunt who goes around killing people and wanting to make him her /ss/ slave. It was actually pretty good.

Sometimes they do have foreign films during that block, so you might have caught one of those nights. They're usually movies that still fit the cult theme though. Sunday nights is the no-kidding foreign films block.

This is like a blatant Tom & Jerry rip-off.

I love that these get really obscure. As a matter of fact I don't know if any truly-known Disney films have ever been featured in this block. It heavily focuses on the live action films everyone forgets about

They've shown stuff that's pretty known to Disney fanatics, but still kind of obscure by mainstream standards. Then there's the stuff nobody on the face of the planet remembers. The night they showed Fuzzbucket was like a christmas miracle of schlock.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn0Kmb6Kad4

Bump

If apple dumpling gang isnt here im going to flip tables

The OP pic literally tells you what's on.

Cute puss.

Bump.

So, I take it this inspired Charlie's Angels?

Funny enough, we were supposed to get 'Mickey's Parrot' tonight, but it got removed last minute.

At this point, I'm pretty placated with what's been on so far during the block's run.
>Mr. Boogedy
>The Black Hole
>Darby O'Gill and the Little People
>Donald in Mathmagicland
>Ichabod and Mr. Toad

Been trying to think of what other stuff they could do, and the best I've been able to come up with would be 'Something Wicked This Way Comes'

>Eurobeat playing in the background

Bone Bandit is really off with its timing even by Pluto cartoons standards. They really really build up Pluto finally getting his bone and the gopher getting his just desserts yet the payoff is so disproportionately weak.

I'm commandeering this thread
This is now a random obscure Disney movie thread

Attached: image.jpg (209x300, 16K)

Well, I'm commandeering this thread back. You can talk about obscure Disney movies if you want, but this is STILL a Treasures from the Disney Vault thread.

Can I watch these in Europe

I don't know if TCM is on any European television channels.

Bump

Bump

>Donald's Tire Trouble
>The Art of Skiing
Good picks.

Plus, with "Fun and Fancy Free", you get "Bongo" and "Mickey and the Beanstalk".

And that was "Never a Dull Moment", and so concludes another "Treasures from the Disney Vault"! We hope you enjoyed yourselves, and we hope you'll see us again in September; which promises more animation.