What do we think about this reboot?

What do we think about this reboot?
youtube.com/watch?v=KK541L5x_IY

Attached: bugs.png (1266x926, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicon.com/2019/06/24/annecy-2019-pete-browngardt-and-alex-kirwan-on-bringing-back-the-looney-tunes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We really like it and had a shit ton of bump-limit threads when it came out
Just waiting for something new...

We're pretending to hate it because it's not witty enough or something.

Obviously a different OP. Other ones would have put Looney Tunes in the title at least.

It's a good short but people here like to nitpick it for not having dialogue, the dynamite not having any real "impact", the music doesn't perfectly sync up to the action, or how to them it's not funny because it's just a bunch of dynamite slapstick in a cartoon that's not even 2 minutes long. I just think it's ironic and a little odd that people here would complain about this and then immediately go and talk in a Steven Universe or Loud House threads without complaining about anything. Standards are unbalenced.

>over five years of shiting on Steven Universe non-stoo
>somehow no one complains about it
Are you new or re you pretending to be retarded?

First time seeing this. Bretty good

>face explosion
>no blackface
Not my Looney Tunes

Attached: 6D78C4E6-9F8F-465E-B2C0-C89FEFB20459.jpg (300x225, 14K)

Is this the thread we're rolling with or do we wait for one that has Looney Tunes in the OP

I am a speaking about the smallest of nitpicks. Obviously everything on Yea Forums is shit on, but it's strange the lengths people go to just to completely disregard a high quality 2 minute short especially when it's something we almost never see in 2019. As an observation, I've seen people not resort to extreme pettiness when judging 11-22 minute poorly made cartoons which is why I thought it was weird.

It was alright. I want to see how they handle dialogue too.

>comicon.com/2019/06/24/annecy-2019-pete-browngardt-and-alex-kirwan-on-bringing-back-the-looney-tunes/
>We have a short called sick as a hare where Elmer captures Bugs. Bugs decides to “play sick” and tells Elmer you can’t eat me if I’m sick because you’ll get sick. Elmer is not the sharpest tool in the shed. So Elmer decides to nurse Bugs to make him better before eating him. And while Elmer is nursing Bugs, Bugs can unload on Elmer.

>more Beacky Buzzard
awesome

I think we’ve officially ran out of things to talk about in regards to Looney Tunes Cartoon. Hopefully WB releases one or two new episodes per month like the Mickey Mouse shorts.

So far we've discussed the animation quality, waifus, our own ideas for upcoming shorts, speculation on when they'll be released more, and which old director was the best.

I fucking love these guy.

Why was Elmer fudd chasing Bugs Bunny with a scythe and not a shotgun in the beginning of this short?

Two possibilities. One is that the short is a preview of a longer episode where Elmer chases Bugs with different weapons or two, there will be multiple shorts with the duo and they might start out with Elmer chasing Bugs with different weapons.

Attached: unnamed-31.jpg (928x523, 69K)

Do you think we'll ever get a new Looney Tunes video game?

Of course

What do you think it will be like?

Elmer is a vegetarian.

There’s the phone game called World of Mayhem. It’s pretty based.

>Not respecting established Looney Tunes lore
These shorts will be shit

Attached: 1560394460388.jpg (490x379, 77K)

>implying Chuck Jones shit is canon

Are you honestly going to be mad that Looney Tunes isn't going to respect continuity

So far it seems like a lot of these shorts are going to be Bugs/Elmer.

It was canon in all of the shorts. Elmer never wanted to eat Bugs or Daffy and would get sad if he thought he actually killed them.

Penelope Pussycat when?

Attached: 1454996323261.gif (400x293, 2.6M)

I hope we get Bugs in drag.

Never, but they will bring back Yosemite Sam so that's close enough.

He has returned

>Posts Tom and Jerry

Honestly? I'm not a fan of it but I refuse to shit on it if other people like it.

Attached: 52520192121.jpg (900x600, 262K)

>Lola poster.
>Shit opinion.

>When it's been weeks since Dynamite Dance came out
>0 indication of when the rest of the shorts will be released and where

Attached: Frustration area.jpg (546x720, 56K)

Remember to invest in memes to get the Fortnite zoomers excited.

Attached: ltc meme 5.jpg (490x1084, 78K)